Chapter 13

Sanskar felt someone calling him. He looked forward to find Ria calling him in a fake seductive way. He was confused to find her in front of him. He then looked around searching for Swara. He was not able to find her. He then turned to Ria.

Sanskar: Where is Swara?

Ria: Who? The one who was in the room when I entered?

Sanskar: She received a call when you were asking me about my hometown. 

Sanskar: WHAT?

Ria: What happened sir?

Sanskar: Nothing

Sanskar was wondering what happened as he remembered Swara confessing her love to him just now. Was he dreaming? Before he could think further, the reason behind his stress came inside the room without knocking.

Swara: Sanskar

Sanskar looked up to see her looking at him with a serious expression. He again got confused about what would have happened. Looking at Sanskar's expression, Ria misunderstood that he is not happy with Swara's mannerless entry. She decided to teach Swara a lesson in order to take a place in Sanskar's good books. 

Ria: What is this Miss? Don't you know you should knock before entering the room?

Swara ignored Ria and started speaking to Sanskar.

Swara: I am really sorry Sanskar. But I need to go. I will talk to later. 

Before Sanskar could reply, Swara turned around and left not giving him a clue of what could have happened. Ria, whose ego was hurt by Swara's ignorance, saw Sanskar's change of expression and again misunderstood it. An evil plan formed in her mind and followed it, unaware of the storm she invited.

Ria: I know sir. Some people don't know what they are doing. (Sanskar looked at her confused) She shouldn't have disrespected you like that. Girls like her need to be shown there place.

Listening to her, Sanskar's eyes became red. Ria, who saw this, smirked inside her mind, thinking that he was angry on Swara. She continued to bitch about Swara. While doing so, she cleared his confusion about his confession. He had been dreaming about his confession. Swara did not confess yet. Hearing it, he was dejected. He later looked towards the girl who was bitching about his lifeline. He became extremely furious.

Sanskar: SHUT UP. WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO BITCH ABOUT HER? WHO ARE YOU? DON'T FORGET YOU ARE JUST AN EMPLOYEE HERE. SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND. DON'T EVEN THINK OF HURTING HER. AND NEVER DARE TO BACK-BITCH ABOUT ANYONE IN MY OFFICE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? (Ria nodded being scared) AND ONE MORE THING, NEXT TIME WEAR SOMETHING DECENT. IF I AGAIN SEE YOU DRESSED INDECENTLY, I WON'T THINK TWICE BEFORE THROWING YOU OUT. NOW OUT.

Ria immediately left from the room, leaving Sanskar to his thoughts.

Meanwhile Swara reached the temple to find Ragini, sitting on a bench lost in her thoughts. She went towards her and held her shoulder. Ragini turned around and smiled seeing Swara there. She stood up and hugged Swara. 

Ragini: Swara! Thanks for coming.

Swara: Did you forget I am friend too? Leave all that Ragu and tell me what had happened that you had to call me to this temple urgently. 

Ragini sighed. She gestured Swara to sit down and sat down along with her. She slowly started explaining everything that happened earlier and also her baba's advice. Swara listened to everything patiently. Though she knew everything, she wanted Ragini to speak her heart out. However, she was pleasantly surprised when Ragini told her about her baba's advice. She was content with the fact that Shekar decided to take a stand for Ragini. 

Ragini: I am confused Swara. I don't know what to do or what to expect. Please help me.

Swara: Relax Ragini. Breathe in breathe out. (Ragini followed her instructions) Stay calm and listen carefully Ragini. I have seen how you have been grown up and this was reason why you decided that you are destined to be Laksh's wife. You never realized that it is not only your family's, rather your decision too to accept someone as your husband. Just because they say he is the one, doesn't mean he is best of everyone. Remember one thing Ragini, it is you who has get married and suffer later if you are not happy with your husband. Do you understand?

Ragini: Hmm ya. Even baba said something like that. But what I don't understand is how do I decide whether I will happy with him or not. 

Swara: Ragini, do you remember I asked about your expectation in your future husband and you said you had nothing. Now rethink Ragini. You will slowly realize what you are looking for. 

Ragini: But I don't have any such expectations at all. Dadisa always says that girls should accept anything and everything. 

Swara: I know that. But... Ok leave it. Now we will try to figure out your expectations. Let's play a game. (Ragini nodded happily as even she wanted a change) Ragini I will ask questions which will have one word answers. It will be mostly general and you should answer to everything honestly and quickly in just a second.  Ok? 

Ragini: Ok 

Swara: Let's start then. Dark or white skinned

Ragini: White

Swara: Blue or Red

Ragini: Blue

Swara: Tall or Short

Ragini: Tall

And so the list went on and on. 

Swara: Ragini now think about the answers you gave. Take tonight's time and tell me what you concluded.

Ragini nodded. After bidding bye, both of them left to their respective houses.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!!
I know it has been so long. So here I am with the new chapter. Don't worry I am planning a nice proposal description for Swasan. It will be updated soon.

Please read, vote and leave your comments