Chapter 1

Swara woke up with a start. Her mom came inside her room.

Sharmishta: You woke up? I was about to wake you up. Get ready for your college. You are getting late.

Sharmishta immediately left the room. Swara kept blankly staring at the door through which her mom went.

Swara's POV

What is wrong with mom? I finished college a year ago. Why should I get ready? What time is it? (looks at her clock) Damn my clock is not working. Let me check my phone. (looks at her phone to see the time) What the? Why is my phone showing the date as "25 May 2016"? What happened? I think I am dreaming. Yes, you are Swara. Close your eyes and open them again. (closes and opens her eyes) What the? Why the date is not changing? Let me check on the TV.

(switches on the TV and changes the channel to a news channel) What is happening? Why is it showing "25 May 2016" everywhere?

*Swara's POV ends*

Swara kept straining herself, thinking about the same. As a result, she fainted.

She opened her eyes to find herself in a place surrounded by smoke and clouds.

Voice: Swara

She looked towards the voice. It turned out to be the voice of a simple, innocent, beautiful girl. She looked around 22 years old or so and very familiar too. Swara kept thinking about where she saw her. Finally, she got it and was left shocked.

Swara: Kavitha????

Kavitha: Yes, it is me

Kavitha: Yes, it is me. I am glad you remember my face.

Swara: I am dreaming right? You are dead. Are you not? Or am I mad?

Kavitha: You are not dreaming. I am indeed dead. No, you are not mad. You have been transported to Bhoothiyashahara on my request.

Swara: To where?

Kavitha: Bhoothiya shahara

Swara: Where is it? and What is it?

Kavitha: It is the place where ghosts live. It is in an entirely different galaxy.

Swara: I don't understand anything.

Kavitha: Let me explain Swara. First, relax and sit.

Swara obliged and sat.

Kavitha: Swara you are a pure soul. You genuinely wanted to help Ragini. You never cheated anyone. Knowing well how much Ragini loved Laksh, you didn't want to marry him. You accepted the proposal only for your baba's happiness. You wholeheartedly forgave Sanskar and helped him in getting back to the right path. You have been a perfect daughter, sister and friend. I want to thank you for bringing Sanskar on the right path.

Swara: Don't thank me. He was never a bad human. He was always good. He loved you unconditionally. On the other hand, Laksh loved me conditionally. (deeply sighs) I hope he keeps Ragini happy.