My Cold Husband | P.JM ✅

By Jamlesskooks

❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I... More

× Emotions ×
Prologue - Captivating
1. Married
2. My Girl
3. As If He Cares
4. Feelings
5. Jealousy
6. Hug
7. Understanding
8. Intimate
9. Short Tempered
10. Tears
11. Aching
12. Broken Heart
13. Diary
14. Confession
15. Be With Me
16. Unspoken words
18. Feel Me
19. Sparkling Romance
20. I Love You Too
21. Unbreakable Bond
Epilogue - My Real Utopia
2021's Special Chapter
Mafia Like You-
ily <3
copyright infringement

17. You Who Hurt Me

38.9K 1.4K 896
By Jamlesskooks

JIMIN's POV

I and Yoongi hyung sat down in my car. I had been rushing him since morning. We didn't even have our breakfast. The excitement had made me go crazy to see Y/N as soon as possible.

Yoongi: Stop smiling like an idiot. I couldn't even have my sleep because of you.

He said while making a tired face.

Jimin: It's going to take 2 hours to arrive there so you can take a little nap.

Yoongi: I don't understand. Why do you want me to go there? I don't like to be the third wheel.

Jimin: Why don't you want to come? You told me you have some work in that city. I want someone by my side. Y/N still didn't forgive me. I feel like she is ignoring me.

Yoongi: She will forgive you. Even though what you said that day was not something forgettable.

Jimin: I know and I am really sorry for that. I was angry. I wasn't thinking properly. I would have never said that.

Yoongi: She understands everything. And I believe that she will understand you too.

He said while sitting more comfortably and closing his eyes.

Yoongi: After all she is sensible than you.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

Jimin: Yes, she is. I'm not gonna fight you with this one.

AFTER 2 HOURS

We entered in the town where
Y/N's house was.

Yoongi: Stop the car near some café. At least let's just have a coffee. I'm feeling sleepy.

I nodded and parked the car in the parking zone near the cafe, called BrownVibe Café.

We entered inside the café and sat down on one of the empty tables.

I ordered two coffees.

Jimin: You sit here and I going to the washroom and I will be back real quick.

He nodded and I went to the washroom.

•••

As I was about to go out of the washroom, someone entered inside.

As soon as I recognized who he was, we both glared at each other. I tried to ignore him and tried to walk past him but he said something making me stop in my way.

Baekhyun: So everything is going well with Y/N?

I turned towards him.

Jimin: You should stop making steps on someone else's wife.

Baekhyun: Oh, is it about yesterday? Sorry, sorry.

I glance away, trying to collect back my temper. I have no time for this. I just need to see Y/n as soon as possible.

Control yourself, Jimin.

Jimin: I don't have time for you.

I said and walked out of the washroom and he came along with me.

Baekhyun: Well, I and Y/N were hanging out yesterday. How is she doing today?

I brushed off his question and kept walking.

Jimin: Don't interfere in our lives and you have nothing to do with her. You were just her classmate.

Baekhyun: I am not interfering in someone's life but Y/N, I have always been an important part of her life before you came between us.

I froze at the spot as I heard what he said. I turned around to face him.

Jimin: How were you an important part of her life? Huh?

Baekhyun: Oh, seems like she never told you about us, did she?

The sarcasm in his tone was provoking me badly. I crossed my hand on my chest, glaring furiously at Baekhyun.

Jimin: No, she didn't tell me but maybe you can.

Baekhyun: I don't think you want to listen to me.

Jimin: Then why are you still here? Fuck off!

I raised my voice at him and pushed him behind. He stumbled a little. I could feel that everyone in here would be staring at us till now.

A grin appeared on his face. I could feel how satisfied he was by my reaction.

Baekhyun: Don't act like that. Man fight openly for what they want. Only kids act this way.

My knuckles turned white of how strong I'm clenching my fist.

Jimin: Who the hell do you think you are?

The grin of satisfaction was never leaving his face.

Baekhyun: A man. And I have the courage to admit that I like
Y/N.

Shameless enough to say this.

I take long steps towards him and grabbed him by his collar, pulling him towards me rudely.

Jimin: Don't you dare to say that again!

Just then someone grabbed me by my shoulder, pulling me backwards.

Yoongi: Jimin, what the hell are you doing!? Let him go!

I ignored whatever he was saying. But Baekhyun said something gaining my attention again.

Baekhyun: That's now you proved that how childish you are. Violence is the only weapon you use when you don't have any arguments.

I grabbed his collar more tightly.

Jimin: Why don't you leave us alone? What do you want? Huh?

He came closer to me and whispered.

Baekhyun: If I say I want Y/N, will you give her to me?

And that's all I needed to throw a hard punch on his face making sure that he will fall on the floor.

He fell down on the floor. I wasted no time to go down and beat the crap out of him, giving him no time to defense himself.

Yoongi ran towards me and hold me by shoulder, making me stop.

Yoongi: Jimin! Let go of him! Yo--

And then I felt a fist crashing on my face, making me gasp.

I felt myself being pushed on the floor and punches on my face.

I used my knees to hit him hard on his stomach. He fell down on the floor again and groaned in pain. But I didn't care.

I hovered over him and punched his face again, continuously.

Jimin: How dare you to say that for her! Huh! She is mine, only mine! You got that!?

I screamed on his face, not caring about the people around us.

•••

I lifted up my fist in the air to punch him for the last time as someone shouted my name, making me to stop at the spot.

Y/N's POV

I saw Jimin beating Baekhyun mercilessly. Baekhyun was nearly getting unconscious. I need to stop Jimin before he kill him.

Everyone was in the café was already enjoying the whole scene. No one tried to stop him.

I saw, he lift his fist in the air to punch him again but I shouted.

Y/N: Jimin!

He stopped at the position. I ran towards him and separated him from Baekhyun who was still lying on the floor. His face was full of bruises and his nose was bleeding of how badly Jimin was punching him.

Yoongi came forward and picked the guy who was on the floor.

Jimin got up and turned towards me. I looked up at his face and realized that he also had some bruises and the corner of his lips was bleeding.

I looked down at his hand and holds his hand. I gently touched his knuckles. His knuckles were also bruised. I softly rub my fingers over his hand as I could feel his hand shaking in mine.

I could feel my eyes welling up so I closed my eyes didn't let the tears fall. And then the reality suddenly hits me. I was about to leave his hand but before I could, he hold my hand firmly.

Y/N: Jimin, let go of my hand.

Jimin: No.

He said and tightened his grip around my hand.

Y/N: I said let go of my hand!

I said as I raised my voice a bit but he didn't listen so I had to pull my hand away from him.

I looked up at Jimin with a sudden anger in my eyes.

Y/N: What the hell were you doing?

I didn't say anything for a while and just looking at me.

Jimin: We need to talk.

He came closer to me, trying to hold my hand again but I backed off.

Y/N: Why do you want to talk now? And what do you want to talk?

Jimin: I want to clear the misunderstandings between us, Y/N.

Y/N: No, Jimin. The misunderstandings are already cleared. All those times I was living in an imaginary world, a fake world, which never existed in reality. And you are the one who brought me out to the reality. You are the one who ruined everything before anything could start.

I said while pointing out my finger at him. My eyes started to get watery as I remembered the thing of past.

Jimin: I was not familiar with any of those. Everything was so new for me, Y/N.

Y/N: Everything was also new for me. But I tried my best to set everything on its place. You never talked things out.

I let it all out. Everything which was burning deep inside of me because this I wanted him to feel what I felt.

Jimin: I hurt you. I ignored you. I know it's my fault. And I know I deserve your anger. But I will--

Y/N: No, it was not your fault. It was my fault because I expected something from you but you didn't fulfill my expectations. You never hurt me, it's my own expectations which hurt me every single time. Sometimes, just when I thought I knew you, you disappointed me in ways I never thought you could.

My voice was trembling. I was trembling. I looked down.

Y/N: You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me but somehow that didn't stop you. How was it so easy for you to say that? Did I really mean that little to you? You don't even know...how many times I have cried because of you.

And I couldn't hold it anymore. My eyes started filling again and I broke down in tears. Tears that held so many emotions.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around me, the arms I am so familiar with, giving me warmth and comforting me at the same time.

Jimin: I was angry, Y/N. I couldn't even think what I was saying. I don't even mean what I said, believe me, please.

His voice broke. I gently pushed him away from me.

Y/N: No. Leave me alone forever. What do you think? You can come to me whenever you want and walk away whenever you want?

I looked up at him with strange anger and determination in my eyes. I knew my words hurt him but at this point I didn't care.

Y/N: Don't look at me! Don't talk to me! Go away! Forever!

I raised my voice and shouted at him. And then ran away from there.

----

It's been 10 minutes since I left the café. Jimin kept calling me but I didn't pick up his call. My tears became endless, it didn't stop flowing. I don't know why all of a sudden I became so angry at Jimin.

I entered in my house. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone so I was going straight to my room but my father stopped me. I wiped my tears and turned around.

Y/N's Father: Y/N, what happened?

Y/N: Nothing.

Y/N's Father: Jimin is calling.

He came towards me to give me the phone. Oh, so now he is calling my father.

Y/N: I don't want to talk to him.

Y/N's Father: Why? Is something wrong?

Y/N: No, nothing is wrong.

Y/N's Father: Then why aren't you talking? If you had a fight then talk to him and solve it all. You should go to your house and talk to hi-

Y/N: Why would I always be the one to talk?! Why would I go there?! Is this not my house anymore?! Can't I live here as much as I want!?

I ran out of breath of how fast I spoke. I could see the shocked expression on my father's face as he never saw me behaving like this. I exaggerated.

Y/N's Father: No, Y/N. You can live here as much as you want.

He said still shocked. I just ran to my bedroom.

---

I stayed the whole day in my room and didn't even do the dinner.

Jimin kept calling me and texting me but I didn't care reply any of them.

NEXT DAY

I finally got out of my room for the breakfast. My parents didn't ask me a single question after how I reacted yesterday.

After the breakfast, I again went to my room. I didn't want to go anywhere or talk to anyone. I just wanted to spend sometimes with myself.

TIME SKIP

It's already evening. After spending hours in my room, I finally decided to go out. I decided to go to the place I used to so much before marriage.

•••

The sun was setting, making the beach look more beautiful.

I sat down there, not caring if my clothes get dusty. It was so peaceful. Hearing the waves of the water was so peaceful.

I looked down at my hand and noticed the wedding ring that I was wearing. I touched the ring.
It reminded me of Jimin.

I don't know why I acted like that with Jimin. My emotions took control over me.

I remembered all those times we spent together. The images became clear again. The way he talked rudely with me. The way he fought against his mom just for me. The way he comforted me. The way he ignored me. Everything was refreshed again.

Apologizing is not enough for what you made me go through, Jimin.

I didn't even notice and a tear drop fell off my eyes.

???: Had a fight with your boyfriend?

I looked straight from where the voice came and I gasp. I was amazed of how handsome he was. He noticed my reaction and let out a chuckle.

???: You don't have to stare. I know I'm handsome but I get shy too.

I averted my gaze away and wiped my cheeks, embarrassed.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

He sat beside me and I shifted away, a bit uncomfortable.

???: Am I right? You are crying because of your boyfriend?

I stared at him for a second. Should I tell him?

Y/N: No, I'm married.

He nodded his head slightly.

???: You are sitting here from the last 8 minutes, staring at your ring so I guessed what the matter was.

He said so calmly. Is it okay to talk to a stranger?

Y/N: I don't know if I should tell you this or not.

He shakes his head as a no.

???: It's alright. You don't have to tell me any thing if you feel uncomfortable. I was here on the beach and just saw you. You were crying and I wanted to comfort you. That's all.

He pulled out a handkerchief out of his pocket.

???: I understand. We are taught not to disclose our personal matters to a stranger. Do you need this by the way?

He showed me the handkerchief that was in his hands. I took it and thanked him.

He doesn't seem like a bad person. I opened my mouth to talk about my worries.

Y/N: He said he was not familiar to the emotions we get with each other. He said everything was so new for him. He hurt me.

???: Did you ever get in an 'I don't know' phase in your life? Where you literally don't have a solid answer to anything. You just don't know.

Y/N: Yes, I am in that situation. I don't know what to do anymore.
Love hurts so much.

???: No, love didn't hurt you. Someone who didn't know how to love hurt you. Don't confuse the two.

I looked at him being perplexed. I didn't understand what he was trying to say but the choice of his words weren't wrong.

Y/N: What do you mean?

I whispered loudly. He chuckled again and scratched the back of his neck.

???: I don't really know what love even is and maybe I never will. All I know is that there are some smiles you never get tired of seeing, some hands you never want to let go of and some absences that hurt too much to ignore.

His words again left me speechless.

Y/N: Don't say that. I already know how important I'm for him. How important this relationship is for him.

???: Did he say that he doesn't love you? Did he say that you mean nothing for him?

And then I remembered what Jimin said in the café.
'You mean everything for me.'

I shaked my head.

Y/N: No.

???: Then why are you thinking like this? If anything happened in the past then forget about it or else it won't let you to live the present.

He looked at me, meeting my eyes.

???: Just remember that, sometimes the way you think about a person, isn't the way they actually are.

I looked down on my laps. What he said was right.

???: I believe that he need you as much as you need him. Don't create spaces between the both of you. It will hurt so much.

I looked at him and smiled.

Y/N: Thank you for making me understand.

He also smiled at me and gave me a boxy smile.

???: My pleasure, beautiful lady.

And then he stood up and was about to go.

Y/N: My name is Lee-- Park Y/N. What's your name?

???: It's Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

He said and walked away without even saying goodbye.

I also stood up and went to my house as it was getting dark.

_____

Jimin: Y/N, I love you. I need you. My heart is only for you. I will forever only look at you--

I opened my eyes and breath heavily. I looked around me and found myself in my bedroom, laying on my bed.

I was dreaming. It was a dream but seemed too real to be just a dream. I could hear him. I could hear him crying.

Jimin...

I took my phone and checked the time. 1:43 a.m.

I opened contacts in my phone and looked for Jimin but didn't click the icon to call him. It's already late.

I got up from my bed and went towards my study table where I have kept my diary.

I opened my diary in order to write something in it but was already something written there which was not written by me.

I'm sorry i hurt you so many times and wasted your love as it were dimes. I'm sorry for holding you untight and never payed attention to those heartbroken cries. I'm sorry i never talked things out but instead I would always scream and shout. It's true you don't deserve me, you deserve much better. I realized now what I lost and I'm sorry for what my lessons cost. I wanna change now for the best so someday I can stand among the rest. I'm sorry I never understood the way you cared but now life without you makes me scared!
I'm sorry for never joking around and breaking your heart without making a sound. I hope I can be with you again someday but now it seems such a long way!

-Your Jimin

And it happened again, my heart beating like crazy again. My breathing stopped again. I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

I wasted no time to grab my phone and dialed his number. He picked up the call in a couple of seconds.

I took a deep breath before speaking.

Y/N: Jimin, you want to meet right? Let's meet tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.5K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
396K 16.2K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
80.4K 3.6K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
474K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...