playlist (leaked) : alejandro...

Av 4LVAROS

๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข... Mer

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“: ๐‹๐„๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐€๐‚๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
happy late one year anniversary
playlist (in between) : mattia polibio

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

6.7K 222 380
Av 4LVAROS

CHAPTER THREE, TRACK THREE
"you used to say you in love,
you got me so fucked up.
—— NARRATIVE, INSTAGRAM

love scars
trippie redd
1:03────I─────3:10
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia wondered how tonight would be for her and her friends. they haven't been together as a group in forever, they were certainly about to act up. especially because majority of them were eighteen with fake id's. with the exception of ivy and sierra. it wouldn't be hard to get them fake id's at all, leslie knew a guy who knew a guy.

it was bizarre how a year ago, the group were the ones throwing the high school parties and attending college parties. now, they were clubbing.

natalia was high out of her mind. she hasn't ate anything all day, so that would explain why. natalia stared at her feet while she listened to everyone's conversation amongst each other. she noticed how close katie and leslie were, not knowing how she felt about that. she felt kind of betrayed, to say the least.

"natalia?" kairi kicked her, natalia looking up and at kairi who was pushing william away from him. natalia shook her head, she didn't want to hold william. she felt way too high and she didn't want anything to go wrong while he was in her care.

"here, i'll take him." alejandro held his arms out. kairi nodded and passed william to alejandro, natalia looking up at alejandro who was staring at her. alejandro bit the inside of his cheek and shook his head at her. natalia rolled her eyes and got up from the couch, walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. she was hungry.

"make me whatever you're making." mattia shouted from the living room.

"no." natalia replied, taking the cheese and tortillas out of her fridge. she grabbed a pan and placed it onto the stove, then grabbed the cheese grader to shred the cheese.

"oh nati." natalia heard from the entrance of the kitchen. she turned her head to see a smiling alvaro, dropping the cheese and giving him a hug. alvaro took her into his arms and the two hugged each other tightly. "missed you, so much!"

"missed you even more." natalia sighed. she seen catherine walking towards them and got even more excited, both natalia and catherine running into each other arms as if they were internet friends meeting for the first time.

"hey! oh my gosh, hi!" natalia shrieked, releasing catherine from the hug. she dragged catherine to the kitchen so she can continue making her food. "i thought you said you guys were landing at eight?"

"caught an earlier flight, we were both too excited." catherine answered, taking the shredded cheese and bringing it to her mouth. while natalia made her and mattias quesadillas, her and catherine caught up with one another.

catherine told natalia how her and alvaro are doing way better than they were over the summer. their relationship has only been going uphill and college in florida has been amazing. they both hated the weather, but it was worth dealing with. they also loved living on their own.

"it's the best thing ever!" catherine exclaimed. "fuck wherever and whenever you want."

natalias lips parted in two as sounds of laughter escaped her lips. that was the last thing she expected catherine to say, it was also the last thing she ever wanted to know about alvaro.

natalia walked to the living room and sat next to mattia, handing him his quesadilla. he thanked her and wasted no time eating it. alejandro eyed mattia and natalia, they've been inseparable this whole day.

maybe it was the jealousy that he's pushed way into the back of his head, or maybe he was just curious as to what mattia and natalia were. he knew mattia was with sierra, but he didn't think he would cheat on sierra with natalia. and he didn't want to even think natalia would swoop that low.

alejandro and katie were playing with william when sierra and ivy walked into the house. natalia jumped up and greeted them with hugs, mattia smiling at his girlfriend who was awfully happy to see him. ivy and sierra both graduated, and now they were in the transition from high school students to college students. this summer was going to be their best one yet.

"hi baby." sierra pecked mattias lips. mattia smiled like a dumb ass. this was confirmation to alejandro that he was letting his thoughts get to him. mattia was way too pussy whipped to even cheat on sierra.

the whole group was there. they were just waiting on kairi and leslie to get back from picking up sierras and ivys fake id's. everyone we dressed to go out, they weren't going anywhere fancy so casual clothes were good enough for them.

natalia was overwhelmed with emotions. she was so happy to have her friends back together as a group, but she didn't feel right with ezequiel not there as well. she missed ezequiel dearly and he's the one friend that's been there for her.

kairi and leslie bursted into the door. natalia stared at the two and threw her hands in the air. "dude ya'll took forever."

"bro, the cops stopped us cause the guy we got the id's from worked at a dispensary." kairi began to tell his story. "and the cop said he saw us leave there and smart one over here swore up and down that we didn't. all she had to say was we made a wrong turn which is why we were coming out of there, we didn't buy anything so that was good." kairi ranted. natalia shook her head at the two and leslie handed ivy and sierra their fakes. both girls payed leslie back for buying them for them.

"who's watching memo?" natalia asked.

"who's memo?" alvaro asked.

"william." natalia smartly answered.

"oh yeah." alvaro snorted. catherine shook her head at her boyfriend and placed a hand on her hip. the boys laughed at alvaros dumbness and made fun of him.

"kai's parents." leslie finally answered. natalia nodded and the group decided they would meet up at the club. it was already ten at night and clubs usually close at one, or just depends on if anyone decides to get into a fight or someone starts shooting. no one can ever party in peace anymore.

"aight, imma go with mattia, ivy, and sierra." natalia announced.

"we didn't ask." kairi pursed his lips.

"shut the fuck up." natalia replied, shoving kairi as he chuckled at her sudden outburst.

kairi and natalia were pretty close, for once. going to school with each other gave them no choice but for them to get close. whenever kairi would have gaps between his schedule, if natalia was free he would hang out at her dorm so he wouldn't have to put up with his childish college friends.

his friends were cool, but sometimes they never knew when to stop with the way they acted out in public. kairi knew he was growing up when childishness became way too intolerable for him.

"alright, let's get this show on the road." ivy shouted. ivy was definitely trying to cope with not being able to see her boyfriend 24/7 like she did all last summer. it was hard, but she was able to manage. she still had her phone calls and facetime calls with him whenever he wasn't busy, and that was more than enough for her.

as the group got in the car, natalia was the chosen one to play a playlist. it would have been mattia but he refused to play his music because his playlist weren't set up the way he wanted it to be.

"man, i gotta admit." natalia said, connecting her phone to the bluetooth. "i've been on some simp shit so i'm sorry."

"no need to apologize, we can get lit and simp at the same time." ivy smiled at her friend. sierra was driving and mattia was in the passenger seat.

the group was jamming out to natalias exclusive simp playlist, everyone singing at the top of their lungs. you know that couple that are going through a patch in their relationship and they don't know how to not take lyrics so personal? that couple was sierra and mattia.

love scars by trippie redd came on, natalia getting way too in her feelings. she thought the song had the most effect on her, but she definitely thought wrong.

mattia and sierra were shouting the lyrics at one another, natalia and ivy looking at each other while they were trying their best to contain their laughs.

"are you guys good?" natalia snorted, turning to ivy who was red from laughing too hard at the couple.

"yes, mattia is an asshole who doesn't know how to say sorry." sierra mumbled, folding her arms. "but aye, this a pretty fire playlist. shoot it."

"aha." natalia nervously laughed. "pass, ya'll should be grateful for listening to it cause this playlist was only meant for the ears of one person."

"alejandrooo." ivy teased.

natalia was a tad bit in her feelings now. she really let the lyrics sink in to her head and she didn't know how to feel. when she first made the playlist, she would cry listening to it but eventually the tears stopped and it was just a playlist she would listen to when she was sad or when she missed him.

now that she has to interact with alejandro, every song lyric hit her a little bit harder. especially with katie by his side every single second they're together. katie and natalia still haven't exchanged words with each other. not even a small smile. usually, natalia would say it was nothing personal but it sure as hell was personal.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

swipe!

liked by ivy, sierrawils, ezecastroo, and hundreds of others.
natrivera and in the words of jamal turner, bitches be bonkers

ivy LMAAO WHY DID I LAUGH AT UR CAPTION
*liked by natrivera*

ivy my pretty baby 💕
natrivera oh how i love u

sierrawils oh your fine ass
*liked by natrivera*

sierrawils boutta make me turn around in my seat 😳
natrivera so do it 😳👉🏽👈🏽

user still don't know why alejandro would let you go
*liked by natrivera*

ezecastroo serving looks, i see you've taken notes 💅🏽
natrivera from the best 🤝

alvaromero ol ugly ass
natrivera shut up b4 i take ya gf 😗

bbycatherine confirming that bitches really do be bonkers
natrivera no really doe

bbycatherine also you boutta make me act tf up
natrivera gimme kith <3

lesrivera we got the gang back together ^ 😁
alejandrosario period
user @alejandrosario no.

roshaun_diah 🥴
*liked by natrivera*

hheecctorr oh you're cute or whateva
natrivera he shoots but did he score 😗

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

how do we feel about natalias attitude?
is it different than what it use to be?
thank you for reading this chapter!
hope you enjoyed <3

don't forget to vote + comment !

word count: 1862

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

84.4K 713 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)
6.6K 156 35
the memories
202K 4.9K 47
โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜“๐˜๐˜‰๐˜๐˜– ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜• โ€งโ‚Šหš โ˜๏ธโ‹…โ™ก๐“‚ƒ เฃช ึดึถึธโ˜พ.