WHEN THEY MET.....AGAIN ❀️

By LoveARsindu

" Say that you don't love me looking into my eyes..... Anu." He yelled at her. " I don't love you." She said... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 58

11.8K 827 97
By LoveARsindu

She woke up from her sleep suddenly when she saw someone in her dream. She looked at the wall clock and it is just 3 AM.

She sighed.

Now it has become her daily routine. These dreams, her thinking about the person in the dream, taking medicines, eating, sleeping and going for a walk.

Only the good thing in this was that she has become close to her parents and the walk to that park is what she waits for the whole day.

Her parents were happy to see Anu warming up to them but they can see she wasn't happy. It's like she always searches for something rather someone. It looks like some part of her is missing. The light, the glow, the spark in her eyes has gone.

They know the reason and who can bring her back to herself but just like they thought they would leave everything to fate.

Anu was relieved with the progress going on in her life. She had a check up in the hospital yesterday and doctor said that she is completely alright but need to use medicines for some months as to prevent forming of tumors again.

She took medicines properly as she didn't want that dreadful disease to appear again. God gave her a new life and she would make utilise it.

She started hanging out with Raj and Neha also in the weekends. It's fun to spending time with them and she thoroughly enjoys their company.

Like everyday, Anu walked out of the house to go to the park. Her eyes gleamed with joy when she saw the park and thought that this park must have a major role in her past as whenever she comes here, her heart feels warmth and a sense of belonging consumes her.

She walked into the park smiling at the watchman who smiles back at her warmly. She walked towards the bench where she daily sits and saw a person was already sitting there.

She sighs and walks to another bench but her sight didn't leave that bench. It was like some magic spell, she couldn't take her eyes off from that person's back and her heart beats aren't helping too.

She doesn't know why is she feeling like this so suddenly.

She looked at the man's back and observed him. She felt like he was in some deep pain as his shoulders were slumped down and he was staring off into the distance.

Her heart constricted looking at him like that and she doesn't know why.

She couldn't take eyes off him because she just sat there for don't know how long just staring at his back.

She snapped out her daze when she heard some laughs from the kids. She looked away from him but her heart wants to see him.....again and again.

Her gaze again turned towards him but he wasn't there. She looked around for him but couldn't find him. She slapped her forehead thinking what she was doing. She was searching for an unknown person whom she never saw.

******

She scanned the whole place to see if she could find anything. It's Neha's birthday today and she wanted  something special to gift her. She came to this mall to pick a gift for Neha and walked through the racks of gifts and turned around as she didn't find anything.

As she was turning, something caught her eye. She walked towards it and saw a white globe like thing revolving with different colours radiating from it and also a kind of sweet aroma was emerging from it through a faint smoke.

She loved it and the smell of it is to die for. She read that it is a kind of a decorative item cum room freshner which soothes our senses and refreshes our mood as it is totally made of natural herbs. She thought of taking this for her as she liked it a lot.

She paid the bill and the gift was packed. She happily walked out looking at the gift and thought that she could atleast do this for her as Neha was always there for her even when she pushed her away.

She doesn't want to think about that but she couldn't forget either.

If only she could remember her past then everything would be alright. But again she was afraid that what if all of a sudden her past stands in front of her......will she able to embrace it?

She was deep in her thoughts and did not look in the front. She got bumped into something hard and the gift fell down from her hands.

She gasped and looked at the gift on the ground.

" What the hell? Can't you see and walk?" She heard someone and looked up to see a man who is picking up the box from the ground.

" I should say that to you mister! You are the one who dashed me." She shouted at him.

He stood up checking his gift and looked at the girl who has the audacity to talk to him in that tone.

She saw him who froze looking at her.

And she also couldn't take her eyes off him.

Why was this man so beautiful?

She thought but slapped herself mentally for calling such a hot man beautiful. Who even calls a man beautiful? She rubbed her forehead at what she was thinking.

Why this man in front of her is making her nervous?

Why she just wants to stare at him?

Why was he looking at her like that?

She couldn't make out his real expression as he had his glares on.

And why her heart is beating so wildly?

She shouldn't stare at him infact she should lash out on him for dashing her and spoiling her gift.

Gift!

Oh my god! My gift.....I totally forgot about the gift looking at this handsome man in front of me.

Seriously Anu!

What happened to you? You were alright few minutes ago.

Now suddenly what's wrong with you!

I should get a grip on myself.....yes!

Great! Now I am talking to myself......just great.

" Hello Mister, where are you lost? You are not even apologizing for spoiling my gift." She said to him who still stood rooted in his place.

" It must have broken! Oh god!" She cried looking at the gift on the ground.

He finally came out of his trance and looked at the gift.

" It didn't get broken....it's fine." He said.

" How did you know that?" She snapped at him angrily.

" I just know." He said calmly which made her angry.

" First you bumped and my gift is broken now and yous say it is fine?" She asked him angrily.

" Well miss, if it had broken then we can hear the shattering sound and if you shake your gift then you will understand if it is in good shape." He said shrugging.

" But still it was your fault and you should watch where you are going." She said narrowing her eyes.

" The same goes to you too miss." He said motioning towards his gift.

" You are saying as if it was my mistake!" She exclaimed.

" Because it is." He said arrogantly.

" Hey look Mr. Whoever you are, don't talk to me like that okay.....I am not that type of girl who gets scared of your glares and arrogance. You don't know what I would do if......" She is trying to threaten him by pointing her finger at him.

" What you would do?" He challenged her raising his brows at her.

She scowled at him and in turn he glared at her.

She huffed and turned away from him while he shook his head at her and looked away.

She turned and glared at him who looked at her and smirked at her.

She looked pointedly at him and he returned her pointed gaze.

Suddenly they heard whispers and laughs and realised there are  audience watching them. They looked a them.....who were looking at them with amusement and curiosity.

She became cautious when all of them looking at them only and bent down to take her gift when he cleared his throat.

She looked a thim who has a thoughtful expression on his face.

He bent down and took her gift in his hands securing his gift with his elbow. He shook it and heard nothing. His actions made her smile.

He looked at her and smiled a little handling her gift to her and she was a gone case, his smile made something inside her which she doesn't even know. She took the gift quietly and looked down.

" I hope I didn't spoil your gift." She said looking at his gift.

" No, there is nothing inside this that could have been broken." He said.

" Oh." She said.

" And I am sorry.....your gift must have damaged because of me." He said.

" No, it's okay.....I am sorry too.....I forgot there was thermacoal inside the box, so the gift is safe." She said looking embarrassed.

He laughed and her heart skipped a beat.

" Anyways.....I am Siddharth." He said and held his hand out smiling at her.

" I am Ananya." She smiled back at him holding his hand.

And that's how they met again and their story began.......again.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued...........

Everyone were asking where is Siddu.......Where is Siddu........

So guys! Our Siddu is back!  😃

Do you remember some flashbacks when you read this chapter.

Comment on it about how you felt about this chapter.

And guys! More to come in the coming chapters 😍

Love you all for giving so much love to Anu and Siddu ❤️

Stay Tuned..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 69.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 62.9K 66
"Can you do that Preet," Preet still in her place, looking at her with her shocked eyes, not believing her ears. "You are asking me to give up my rig...