Wildlife [MICHAENG] [COMPLETE...

Par 25chewi

Son Chaeyoung is a wildlife officer he patrol around the jungle of twiceland. He has a work to find this miss... Plus

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Officer Son
Chapter 2: Dr. Myoui
Chapter 3: First meeting
Chapter 4: Tattoo
Chapter 5: Camping
Chapter 6: Yes, I remember you!
Chapter 7: Body Heat
Chapter 8: I'm your doctor
Chapter 9: Responsible Playboy
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Feelings
Chapter 12: Request
Chapter 13: Trust
Chapter 14: Day 1
Chapter 15: I just love but still it's hurts
Chapter 17: Unsure Feelings
Chapter 18: That night
Chapter 19: Let's take things slow
Chapter 20: Officially Missing you
Chapter 21: Don't leave me
Chapter 22: Love changes everything
Chapter 23: Sweetness
Chapter 24: Plans
Chapter 25: Past
Chapter 26: Birthday tragedy
Chapter 27: Stay away
Chapter 28: New life without her
Chapter 29: That Kid
Chapter 30: Scared
Chapter 31: A love that never leaves
Chapter 32: Medical Mission
Chapter 33: Hindrance
Chapter 34: Do you still love me?
Chapter 35: Son's feelings
Chapter 36: Suspicion
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: My son
Chapter 39: Knowing more
Chapter 40: Cub and penguin
Chapter 41: Meeting in laws
Chapter 42: Revenge
Chapter 43: Do things for love
Chapter 44: The one that hurt you the most
Chapter 45: The word "FAMILY"
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 16: I like you

2.8K 95 17
Par 25chewi

Chaeyoung's POV

"Kidding" she said and I look at her. I was about to say yes tho, I just smile and look away. She is still laughing why she is so cute when laughing.

"What funny?" I asked and she look at me.

"Your face is funny" she said that made me raise my left eyebrow.

"Wow my face is funny? You mean handsome" I said and lean my face closer to her. She got flustered and pinch my cheeks. She smile at me and giggle.

"Ouch ouch" I said while trying to let go of her hands on my face. She let go of me and she laugh at me. She looks like an angel from the sky while laughing.

"You know what, your ex is stupid. He choose to cheat to you, you are beautiful he must be stupid to let go you. If I was in his place I would not ever you go" I said and I smile genuine, she blushed and I laugh.

"Now I know why girls are falling in love with you, you are kind of sweet talker" she said that made me smirk

"So are you saying that you are falling in love with me?" I said and I smirk with him more. She push my face away and laugh at me.

"Stop I'm not, you know you are kind but still the playboy energy is overflowing"

"Playboy energy? For the first time in my life someone told me about that and you are the first. People always told me that I'm like the cutie boy" I said and she is like doubting ne.

"I refuse Officer Son"

"Well if you are not agree with me then I will show it to you" I said

I already place the tent and she notice that there is only one tent.

"Wait why are there only one? I thought that 2 tents?" she asked and I stratched my head.

"Uhm I forgot mine but don't worry I will sleep here. Just sleep there" I said and I get the log that I found earlier. I tried to sleep but I feel uncomfortable.

"You know you can sleep at your jeep than to small log" she said and I saw her fixing her comforter. She pull out her ponytail and the surroundings went slowmo. The way her hair fall in her shoulder make her more beautiful.

"Officer stop staring, you might fall in love" she said that made me look away. Fall in love my ass, she is beautiful but still I can't for now.

"Never Dr. Myoui, just sleep, I can't sleep at my jeep"

"Why?"

"Uhm I am guarding you and what if something happen to you" I said and she smile at me.

"Thank you Officer" she said and she close her tent. I just smile and close my eyes. Well I'm glad that she is thanking me.
_________________________________________

Morning came and I can feel my body in pain. I slowly stretch my body and I look at her tent. She is still sleeping? I check my watch and it's already 6 am in the morning.

I look around and the campers are still sleeping. I noticed one of the campers that cleaning their mess. I get my boiler and start to heat some hot water.

"Goodmorning Officer" he greet and I smile at him. He is holding a plastic and he give it to me.

"Uhm what is this?" I said and open it, it contains a 2 bottle of tequilla, 2 pack of orange juice and a pack of raw meat.

"My friends want me to give it to you and your girlfriend. Anyway Officer you have a beautiful girlfriend" he said that made me confuse. Girlfriend? Who? I realized that he is referring to Dr. Myoui. I saw him running back to his work and I just chuckled.

I put it in my bag, I take off my uniform and left me topless. I do my usual warm up and do some exercise. I noticed Dr. Myoui looking at me more like in my body.

"Dr. Myoui goodmorning having fun looking at my body" I said that made her flinched I laugh and I noticed her red cheeks.

"Goodmorning Officer! Where is the bathroom?" she said and she look away.

"There has a restroom, if you want to take a bath there has a river over there. The water is clean don't worry" I said and I point the restroom. She nodded her head and walk away holding her bag. I just chuckled and continue my exercise. While I'm on way in the river where I noticed a shadow that following me.

I slowly walk and look back but there's no one. I walk faster to check Dr. Myoui when I saw her she is pulling her shirt and she saw me. I immediately turn my back and I can feel warm in cheeks.

Pabo Chaeyoung pabo!

"Are you done?!" I shouted

"NO! STAY THERE OR WILL KILL YOU!" I stayed for about 5 minutes I guess and I feel a pinch on my side.

"Ouch" I said and she glared at me.

"Next time be careful" she said and left me there. Yeah I should
_________________________________________

Our day went smoothy as we look at the surroundings. We found nothing and we stay at the campsite for a hours. The campers are already went home while Dr. Myoui is reading a book and she is wearing a glasses. She looks cute and elegant.

I am grilling the fish that I caught earlier while I was taking a bath. I take a look of the book that she is reading. Based on the cover I bet it is a novel or romance maybe.

"If you are curious on the book asked me, you look like a dumb while trying to look at it" she said that made me sit straight.

"I'm not looking at it" I denied cause I don't want to look dumb in front of her. I heared her giggled that made me smile. You are really dumb Chaeyoung she just giggle oh my god this is bad.

"Yeah yeah whatever Officer, anyway I have a question"

"What if you have a girlfriend then you need to leave her because of your dream. What will you choose?" she asked and I remember some things.

"I would choose my dream"

"Why?"

"Cause dreams are limited, you can still back to her but she doesn't want then no. There's a lot of girls that deserve my love" I said while looking at the fish that I grilling.

"Uhm that's make sense but the guy that I read here, he choose his girlfriend"

"Does he regret it?"

"Sadly no he is happy with her love because he said that her dream is her. He is romantic but he gave up his dream to be an actor" she said and I just smile, I remember some people.

"You? What would you choose?" I asked and she close her book.

"My dream too, my mother always said this to me if there's an oppurtunity grab it because in the end you won't regret it" she said and nodded my head she is right.

"Well you can't blame the guy he choose it the important is he is happy. Let's eat" I said and give her a fish and a bowl of rice.

We rest a little bit and roam again the area. This investigation is not easy. I noticed that Dr. Myoui love animals there is a time that a deer come to us. I was about to nudge it away but she stop me and take a picture with it.

I smile and get back to my work. It gets darker and we back to the campsite. I start to cook ramen again. She scold me for bringing ramen since its not healthy.

"Just eat, I have meat with me. I will cook it tomorrow for our dinner" I said and take a sip on my ramen. I feel warm since the surroundings is getting cold.

"It's pretty cold tonight" she said and took a sip on her ramen. I nodded my head and check the temperature. Well it's kind of cold, I hope that I can manage this later. I already get some woods for the fire.

"Since you are my friend can I asked something" she said and I raise my left eyebrow.

"You are my friend but still you call me 'Officer' you can call me Chaeyoung"

"Excuse me we are on work that's why I call you Officer and you call me Dr."

"Well excuse you, you can call me Chaeyoung. And you are calling me Officer that's why. Anyway just call me Chaeyoung it's okay with me"

"Okay Chaeyoung and call me Mina" she said that made me smile. Gosh why she is so cute.

"Okay Mina what is your question?"

"Did you ever fall in love?" she asked that made me choke on my ramen. I quickly get my water and drink it. She is so straight forward!

"Uhm yes everyone fall in love" I amswered and she nodded her head.

"People like you fall in love too"

"I'm offended Mina, anyway yes I fall in love but I kinda regret it" I said that made her look at me.

"Why? I got hurt by someone but I didn't regret it. I take it as a lesson"

"Uhm it's complicated" I answered I trust her but I can't share my past with her. It is complicated.

"Okay I respect that but do you ever had serious girlfriend?"

"I never had a girlfriend" I said that made her choke on her drink. I laugh at her because she spilled her water.

"What? Wow you said that you fall in love but you never had a girlfriend?"

"Uhm yes but I didn't ask her out"

"Why?"

"Because she believed that the label or status is useless the important is you love just giving love. That's why I didn't ask her out" I explained and I remember her, she is so hard to understand.

"But you love her?"

"Of course she is the one that I loved the most. The flings I had is just fun never serious" I said and she nodded her head.

"You know what funny in our relationship. She never say the three words, the I love you. I always said that to her but she didn't answered me back. She is with me for many years, she kiss me but she don't want to say that"

"What a weird woman. Why?" she asked again and I laugh at her reaction.

"She said that the words I love you is for the people would spent their lives with the people they want to say that three word"

"That's why you two seperate lives since the word broke up is not compatible with your relationship" I laugh at her and nodded my head.

"Since we seperate lives I never say those words to other girls"

"You are just having fun. How can you say that you are serious with that girl? It's impossible for you not to fall in love with other girls" she said and I look at her.

"I like you"
_________________________________________

Note: Do you have hint who is Chaeyoung and Mina talking about?😏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.4K 498 30
[Includes Genderbend] Son Chaeyoung, a South Korean soldier. Rank: Private First Class. He was deployed to Japan, along with others, as support and...
64.6K 5.7K 49
Park Y/N is a 25 year old cop. She lives with her two friends Dahyun and Tzuyu and takes her job seriously. One day her friends set her up on a blind...
91.9K 3.9K 34
Myoi Y/n, a Hybe Idol, is part of a new Rookie girl group. She was sent to Foster Care after being born, not knowing her mom is Kpop idol Myoui Mina...
25.8K 1.8K 39
[ ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x F G!P Reader Genre: ๐ŸงฌMedical, Rom-Com "๐™๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–...