๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ. โช ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...

By lcvykuna

Shy, reserved, and innocent. Can Misa become a shinobi? ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€; ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ โœ“ ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐š„๐šƒ๐™พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
second story!

three

22.2K 650 98
By lcvykuna

ʚ Teamwork ɞ

The night before the test, Misa and her little brother were baking a cake for their mother's surprise birthday. Being an innocent and loud-mouth child, Koichi tried his hardest to not spurt out anything. As a big sweet treat, the brother and sister were in the process of icing the cake which was matcha because their mother loves the flavor matcha.

"Koichi you're making it ugly!"

"I'm trying my best here, nee-chan!"

They're on the last step where they decorate the cake. Unfortunately, the eight-year-old boy was icing some fancy curls that were out of place. Misa sighs, she can't stay mad at her brother because he is trying his best to impress his sister. She understands and finds it adorable that Koichi wants to help out.

A grin plays her pretty face "Let me show you." She takes the icing bag and pipes elegant frosting curls. Koichi watches his sister's expert skills in amazement. The little boy nodded "Hai hai! Now I know!" He utters. Misa gives him the icing which he now did much better. "Sugoi Koi Koi!" She ruffles the little boy's ebony head. He learns the best from his sister.

After that rough cake-making, the siblings were ready to go to bed considering it was a late night. Misa sat in her bed reading a fantasy novel with the lamp on. A knock was heard on the door and revealed her father's tired state. "Otou-san, shouldn't you be in bed?" She questions the older man who takes a seat on the bed. Akemi rubs his temples with his fingers to numb the stress. "I know but I just wanted to see how you're doing. So tell me about your team." He was curious to hear about his daughter's squad plus is truly proud of her.

Misa puts the book down on her nightstand next to the lit-up lamp and brings herself into her father's comfort. "There are two boys that you might know; Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura. The boys have opposite personalities from each other. Naruto-san is more bright and cheerful than Sasuke-san. But Sakura-san is alright. I'm hoping she loosens up more." Naruto and Sasuke are like an angel and a devil. Misa chuckles heartily, imagining Sasuke with angry devil horns and Naruto has a pure halo. While Sakura is the mother who scolds her children.

Akemi rests his chin on top of the petite girl's head. "I'm familiar with them but the boys, however, are very known by many people for fatal reasons." He proclaims. Looks into Misa's stunning rose-pink eyes that were shining from the lamp and moonlight. Gingerly ruffles her ebony head "I hope they treat you well. Not that I'm afraid because you're smart and know common sense. Just make sure things don't happen to the five of you." Akemi gives a sincere grin. His precious children are everything to him.

The ebony-haired girl's face beams "Hai, otou-san." She kisses his stumble cheek with sweet affection. Then something came into her head; she almost forgot one more person. "Also, Hatake Kakashi is my sensei." She added as a last but not least. Akemi snickers, and he starts to laugh out loud which made Misa puzzled. "Is something up, otou-san?" She asked the man.

Akemi clears his throat and speaks "I remember that Hatake when we were in Anbu. He would be showing up late, barely speaking to any of the people, and leaving them questioning his bizarre behavior. Although, he is one of the most exceptional shinobis. Does he give you an intimidating vibe?" He asked Misa. She gave him a nod and Akemi smirked. "Well, he doesn't act how he looks. Don't assume most of the time because you might get the wrong idea. He is a loyal and trustworthy man who never lived with joy in his life because of loneliness." The older man sighs deeply. Akemi admires the lone wolf as a comrade and he is proud that he has his daughter as a pupil.

Misa was silent because she was just in shock about the unknown details about her sensei. Thanks to her father, she'll be able to understand Kakashi as a person. Akemi kisses her forehead "Get some sleep because you don't want to do poorly on your test." He assures Misa and she says "Hai." Tucking his daughter into bed and shuts off the lamp to leave the room. The grown man stood in the dark hallway briefly. "Please be good to my daughter, Kakashi." Akemi pondered, clenching his fists.

After that, the family drifts off to dreamland.

✧˖*°࿐

Morning came, Misa gets awaken by her loud and obnoxious alarm beeping. Today is the day so no complaints! The girl hops out of bed to get ready for the mandatory test. When heading out of the house with her single strapped bag, Misa stops by the refrigerator. She remembers her mentor's words haunting her head about not having breakfast. Lets out a groan "I guess we'll be starving throughout the day." Misa slumps her shoulders. Without looking back at the refrigerator, she heads out to the training ground.

When arriving at the area and apparently the team except Kakashi are all together. "O-Ohayo, e-everyone." She greets them in her usual meek tone. "Ohayo, Misa-chan," Naruto said lazily. He was the first one to hear her voice but still half-asleep on the grass. Sakura greets her back too but Sasuke said nothing. Classic Uchiha.

Several minutes later, the sun on the horizon is up and radiating their faces but still no sign of Kakashi.

"Yoo~"

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled unison.

The silver-haired man waves his hand "Gomen. A black cat was in the way so I had to take the long way to get here." He excuses himself as they would believe him. Misa can tell he was lying because he is playing around with them. Putting that aside, the test begins now.

The team gathered together in the middle of the training ground. Kakashi analyzes his students in front of them, they all look prepared. Digs his hand into his pocket to pull out tiny items. "What I have here are two bells. Very simple, all you have to do is take the bells from and that's how you pass the test." He leaves the bells tied to his pants. "By the way," Kakashi puts a timer on the wooden pillar, "you are being timed so when I say start, you may proceed." The man finalizes his explanation on the whole survival test. "Ano, sensei," Sakura spoke. "Hmm, what is it?" Kakashi answers. "There's only four of us so how is it possible to get two bells?" The pink-haired girl asked him a good question that has the others agreeing.

The Akiyama introvert tries to think carefully. He obviously is outnumbered by four people but there must be a strategy to get those bells. Then, it hit her.

Bolts in the speeding of light—Naruto charges at Kakashi with a kunai knife. Swiftly, the Jounin dodges it and pins the blonde boy's arm from behind. "Don't get too hasty. I didn't even say start." Kakashi taunts the irritated boy. He let's go of him and counts down in his head. 3, 2, 1 "Start."

All four of them hid in places where they can't be seen. Misa is alone deep in the forest, checking her surroundings. "Shinobi literature 101; always be aware of the atmosphere." She reminded herself. "Not bad." The dainty girl heard a voice and feels the presence of her sensei. He was standing on a branch of a tree. She threw a shuriken but Kakashi caught it with his index finger. "For a level-head student, you sure do know self-defense." The man complimented Misa. She disregards it with no hesitation to spring herself with an attack.

Her speed is incredible. For a small girl like her, she can use Taijutsu at an intermediate level. She threw a fist to the abdomen, Misa smirks proudly but however was in shock when Kakashi used a Substitution Jutsu and turned into a log. A hand lightly brushes her long ebony hair "You have great speed but can your attacks wipe me out?" He was right behind her. Misa spun around to face the Copycat Shinobi. Under the long sleeves of her pink kimono, she starts forming hand signs.

Her rose-pink eyes glow bewitching yet deadly.

"Hana Ninpō: Kyōkasui!"

Lavender flower petals created an illusion that she wasn't there. Kakashi was stunned as the Genjutsu trapped him. The silver-haired tries to break free from the flower petal but immediately noticed the girl was about to strike him. He caught her fist and flips her body over him. Misa lands on her bottom and looks at the Hatake with a fiery glare. Kakashi turns himself to face her. "Your family possesses nature as a shinobi art. A unique way to fight enemies." Misa nods her head at her mentor that he is correct.

"I see." Kakashi understood. "Well, I had my fun with you so bye-bye Misa-chan~" He waves and scatters off to elsewhere. The confused girl didn't know what just happened so she just shrugs it off. "I wonder if everyone is doing okay." She hopes her teammates are not in trouble. While walking in through the forest, she hears something. More like a loud noise.

"AHHHH!!"

A scream was let out and it alerts the girl. Wasting no time, Misa sprinted her legs to where the noise came from. To her surprise, she thought it was someone that got hurt or something worse. Misa discovers it was Sasuke. His head was the only body part that was showing while his entire body is in the ground. "S-S-Sasuke-san! W-What happened?" The girl bends down at the body-less Uchiha. He scoffs "That man snuck up on me from underground." He delivered a grumpy response. Shortly enough, their ears picked some rustling from bushes to reveal Sakura who stop dead in her tracks. "Sakura," Sasuke says her name innocently. "AHH! A TALKING SASUKE-KUN HEAD!" The pink-haired girl fainted.

"Oh no Sakura-san!"

"Baka."

✧˖*°࿐

After that nonsense, time was up. The team comes together again but Naruto is tied up to a pillar. A stomach growl came from the Jinchuriki who is heavily starving like the others. "Uh oh, someone's hungry," Kakashi spoke. "That's too bad. Oh about this exercise I won't send any of you guys back to the academy." He tells them. They sigh in relief at first but as they thought everything was going to end. "Yes because all four of you are being dropped from the program, Permanently!" Kakashi said in a harsh tone.

Sakura, Naruto, and Misa gasped in shock at their teacher and Sasuke just glares at him.

"Drop us from the program?! That means we can never become shinobis! You said if we couldn't take the bells, we'd be sent back to the academy! You can't just change your mind and kick us out! Why would you do that?!" Naruto exclaims while struggling with the ropes, upset and confused.

"Because you all don't have the proper way of being shinobis. You're just wasted, a bunch of little brats." The Jōnin retorted.

Sasuke glared intensely and he charges at Kakashi, Misa saw this and tried to stop him. "Sasuke-san don't!" She yelled but it was too late because, in the blink of an eye, Kakashi sat on top of him, holding his arm and had his feet on top of the Uchiha's head. "You think it's all about you, huh?" said the man as he was pinning down his student.

"You think this is fun and games?! Well, wake up all of you! This is the reality; you cannot be careless when you're on a mission." Kakashi went down the list of humiliation, spurting out his students ridiculous "skills" as shinobis.

Misa was scared but she knew what the man meant. They weren't being a team. "T-Teamwork. T-T-That's the answer." She confirmed. Kakashi points at her "Misa got it. Teamwork!" He then pulls out a kunai knife and held it close to Sasuke's neck.

The four students' eyes widened in fear. "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies." He had venom dripping in his voice. "W-Why?" Sakura was bewildered. "That's how it's going to be. You have your life on the line during a mission." Kakashi concluded. Luckily, he freed Sasuke and walks towards the memorial stone.

Misa ran up to the boy to have him sit up. He nods his head as a thank you. They watch their sensei standing in front of the memorial stone explaining to them the name of heroes. Naruto was naive that he didn't know what K.I.A means. "N-Naruto-san, it stands for 'kill in action'. T-They're d-dead." The ebony-haired girl gave him a clear answer. He felt guilty that he said he wants his name to be part of the stone.

Feeling sympathetic, Misa reflects on her father's words. He is a lone wolf. It broke her heart that this strong man went through tragedy in his life. There are people in the world like him try to cope with it but it's a traumatic experience.

"As a punishment, everyone except Naruto will have their lunch. If I see anyone giving him food, there will be consequences." He warns them then leaves.

They ate their lunch box in silence. Poor Naruto was fighting the hunger—desperate for food. Misa glance at him feeling pity that he doesn't get anything. She sighs, her kind nature can't see him suffer. "H-Here Naruto-san." The girl raises her chopsticks of bentos. "Oi, you'll get in trouble," Sasuke told her. "Misa-chan you shouldn't," Sakura says, it was bittersweet.

"I-I-It's okay. I-I have to face the c-consequences regardless." The Akiyama girl muttered. A soft smile spread on her face. "Here." raising a bento close to Naruto's mouth. He takes a bite in delight from the delicious taste.

"YOU!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

Kakashi pops out of nowhere with a mad tone of voice. Misa slowly opens her eyes to see Sasuke guarding her. She was confused but her attention went back to the situation.

"You all...pass~" the Jounin gave them an eye-smile.

"Heh??" The students are in complete confusion.

"It's been a long time since I've seen a comrade caring for another comrade." Kakashi is pleased by them. "From this day forward, we are Team 7, Team Kakashi." He announced to them their success that has everyone cheering and smiling.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Author's Note
Yay!!! They're finally an official squad! This was the longest writing I ever did but I'm glad I got it done. I'm around 30 reads and thank you so much, lovelies. <3 Misa showed off one of her jutsus which I'll translate after the note but as the story progresses, there's more to reveal. I honestly enjoy writing about her family because it gives out wholesome moments. Well, that's that and stay tuned for the next update ^^

Hana Ninpō: Kyōkasui - Flower Ninja Art: Mirror Flower Water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 723 34
[BOOK 1 OF THE SHARING SERIES] Two different worlds meet. Two existences collide. On the one hand, an orphan learns what love, friendship, and devoti...
479K 10.6K 22
Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love with? I removed some parts because it...
6.3K 407 19
Kakashi Hatake is known throughout the shinobi world for his visual prowess and devastating past. He's a loner, figuring it's easier to exist in soli...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...