Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

noah flynn jones

458 13 11
By chonisloves

cheryl's pov

"he's here?" sebi asks. "he's here." the nurse says. "can we see him?" lizzie asks. "yea come on i'll take you guys. but i think they just wanted there kids to meet him first." the nurse says. lizzie, juliet, and sebi all follow the nurse down the hallway.

"they are so lucky they get to see him first." aiden huffs. "you'll get to meet him soon buddy." toni says.

"evi wake up." i whisper softly to a sleeping ev who is still on my lap. she open her eyes and yawns. "is the baby born yet?" she asks. "yea he's born." i say and stroke some hair out of her face. "oh no did i miss getting to meet him?" she asks. "no evi we're going to meet him in a few minutes." toni laughs. "ok good." ev says.

"i have a question." cora says after walking over to us. "ok what's your question?" i say. "would this baby be my brother or my cousin?" she asks. "well biologically it's your cousin. but if you want to call it your baby brother you can." toni says. "oh ok." she says. her and ev start playing catch with emmett (the stuffed animal).

5 minutes pass and juliet shows up in the waiting room again. "you guys can meet him now!" she says excitedly. we all stand up and start walking down the hallway. "is he cute jules?" kevin asks. "yes he's adorable. i love him." she says. "did you cry?" fangs asks. "no but lizzie and sebi did. and then my mom and dad cried too." juliet says. "aww." sweet pea says. "ok we're here." jules says and opens the door.

betty is laying in bed with a tiny baby in her arms and the rest of the family is sitting on the edge of the bed. "hi guys." jughead says and smiles.

"meet noah flynn jones." betty says.

we're all in shock and just stand there and stare at the beautiful baby boy in front of us. "it's so tiny." grace says and giggles. "you guys can take turns holding him if you'd like." betty says and passes the baby to veronica who jumped at the opportunity to be the first to hold her nephew.

"aw b he's precious." ronnie says. "thank you v." betty says. veronica passes him to me next and i'm in awe of his bright blue-green eyes. "sorry jug but he looks like betty and the twins." i say. "i know. the cooper genes just take over." jughead says and shrugs.

i pass noah to toni next and then every other adult gets a chance to hold him. then all the kids sit on either the bed or in some chairs that were around the bed and wait there turn to hold him.

"cora why don't you go sit down." i say after seeing that she was still standing next to me. she shakes her head no and lifts her arms up to me. of course i pick her up but i'm confused as to why she didn't want to sit with the other kids. "why don't you want to sit?" i ask her. she just shrugs and has a look of fear on her face.

"cora come on you can sit next to me." juniper says. cora just shakes her head. "are you sure cora?" dagwood asks. "the baby's really cute." jughead adds.

she shakes her head again and starts crying a little bit. "ok you don't have to. we won't force you." toni says and rubs her back. i honestly have no idea why cora's acting like this. maybe she just got a little overwhelmed.

anyways all the kids take turns holding noah for two minutes each and jughead is recording the whole thing. when it's vivi's turn to hold him she just stares at him. "mommy and daddy can we get a noah?" she asks. "mija your already getting a baby sister." veronica says.

"your what?!" betty asks in shock. "w-what?!" kevin asks. "aunt v is pregnant?!" layla says. "well not exactly. we're planning on adopting a baby girl." archie says. "no way!" fangs says. "awesome! another little andrews that will like me better then fred." emily says.

"hey that's not true." fred says. "mmm yea it is. your sisters like me better then they like you." em says. "fact." lea says. "ok ouch." fred says and rolls his eyes. "well don't worry. your sister might like me better but i like you better." emily says and kisses fred.

"will the baby be like noah?" layla asks. "well she's going to be a little older then noah." veronica says. "how old?" tayleigh asks. "i think they said she was one years old." archie says. "aw i can't wait." gianna says.

once it's aiden's turn to hold the baby he is in love. "i love him!" aiden says. "well he definitely likes you." betty says. "i'm going to be his favorite cousin." aiden says and giggles.

sebi is the last one to hold noah and what he says is precious. "hi noah i'm your big brother sebi. i've been waiting 9 long months for you to be born and thank god your finally here. we're going to do everything together and i'm going to play with you all the time. i'm going to protect you because that's what big brothers do. i'll always love you." sebi says and kisses noah on the head. betty is in tears and jughead is smiling so much. "sebi your making us look bad." juliet jokes. "that was really sweet." lizzie says.

"noah is already so loved. and so is the andrews' adopted baby." kayla says. "thank you kay." archie says. "your welcome. i can't wait to meet her." kayla says.

"reggie is here by the way." sweet pea says. "he is?" jughead asks. "yea. nicolette hurt her head or something so there in another room getting it checked out." brandon says. "oh you can invite them in if you want." betty says. "i'll do it!" juniper says almost immediately and runs out of the room. "i'll go too!" liam says and follows her out. "someone's excited to see amelia and mason." toni says and everyone laughs.

after 5 minutes they all come in the room again. "hi guys." reggie says. "hey reg. this is noah." jughead says. "he looks just like betty." reggie says and laughs. "yup that's what everyone's been saying." betty says.

"he's precious! what's his name?" amelia asks. "noah flynn jones." jughead says. "such a cute little guy." mason says. "thank you. i think he gets it from me." sebi says proudly. everyone laughs but lizzie and juliet roll there eyes.

i glance over at cora just to see if she's looking any better but she still looks scared. i don't know why'd she be scared though, she knows everyone here. "you ok sweetie?" i whisper to her. she just shrugs. "i'm taking her outside." i whisper to toni and she nods. i leave the room with cora on my hip and bring her outside. it's still dark out but the breeze is nice.

"why are we out here?" she asks. "well i wanted to make sure you were ok. you looked scared inside. maybe you just needed some fresh air." i tell her. "i don't know i just freaked out a little." she sighs. "do you know why?" i ask her. "no." she says. "that's ok. sometimes i forget your still adjusting to everything." i say.

"it's still hard for me to adjust to new places." she says. "so whenever you go to a place you've never been before you feel kind of anxious or maybe even scared?" i ask. "yea." cora says. "that's alright. your allowed to feel that way." i say. "i love you auntie cher." she says. "i love you too cora." i say and kiss her forehead.

"can i still hold noah?" she asks. "yea of course. are you ready to go back inside now?" i ask her and she nods. we go back inside the hospital and into the room. i put cora down and she runs to sit on the bed.

"can i hold noah?" she asks. "of course!" betty says and puts the baby on her lap. "i love him." she says and smiles.

"we all do." betty says.

A/n: what do you guys think is going on with cora?

what relationships/friendships would you like to see more of?

Instas:

@Jughead.Jones

let's do this @betty1cooper
comments:
@betty1cooper- i love you
@cherylbombshell- i'm so excited
@kevin.the.gay- i'm currently freaking out
@ronnie.lodge- can't believe it
@sweet_pea- omggggg
@tiny.topaz- ahh i can't wait
@katie.fisher- so excited to meet him
@fangs.fogarty- this is so exciting
@archie.andrews- i can't wait to meet the little guy

@Betty1Cooper

i'm so in love 💙 4/3/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
69.8K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...
15.4K 80 38
Life changes within a blink. We don't even realize the consequences of time passing. After seven years the former core-four has to face their past mi...
29.5K 647 38
AU in which Betty grew up with her abusive parents Alice and Hal cooper. Her brother and sister abandoned her. When she's 10 she decides to learn sel...