《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINO...

King_Kado131 द्वारा

To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do... अधिक

My Kamen Academia!
Preparations!
A Very Metal Episode
The First Day... More or less...
The First Test... More or Less
FIGHT TIME
Representing 1-A
USJ Arc
Season 1 Finale
The Next Beginning
Sports Festival
Headbands Full of Points
Final Round
Choices?
Keep on Fighting
Round 2 & Semi Finals
Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast
Heroic Friendshipping!
The Meaning of Kamen Rider
The Yeti the Devil and the Mother
Setting Things Straight
That Villanous Night
Race to Be a Pro
Inducing Stress
Final Form Time!
Season 2 Finale
"Endurance Training"
A Neo Foe?
Creator God in Action
Training Pussycats
Growing Powers
Brewing Darkness
[A/N] EXCUSE ME! THE FUCK!?
Fighting Back
Neverending Night
[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special
Ending Night
Atrashi L/n Fangire
Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga
LaLa L/n Fangire
Y/n L/n Fangire
Afterwords Part: 1
Afterwards Part 2
Provisional Start!
[A/N] Where in The World is King_Kado131
Show Your Skills!
[A/n] More and More Disappointment
The Spirit of Class A
Rush To Finish The First Round
Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?
{A Very Boring Filler Chapter}
[The Seven Keys Of Creation]

Keep On Kicking!

1.6K 37 38
King_Kado131 द्वारा

In the middle of the night in a dark park, a young Y/n sat in awe, watching a man wearing the DoGaBaKiva Armor, with a Bear Fangire knocked unconscious in a wall. The young Y/n was completely and utterly amazed by the man infront of him, singlehandedly saving him and his mother from the monster. The man then walked over to Y/n, turning back to normal revealing a man who's face was hidden by the Shadow of the night. The two spoke for a moment, before a suddenly golden light shined from the man's chest. An odd Golden Orb covered in symbols, floated out of the hero's chest. The two of them were speechless as the Kiva Symbol grew large. The Symbol flew out of the orb and  around Young Y/n, before stopping right infront of his Hell's Gate, then it flew into his Hell's Gate, causing it to glow golden for a few moments, before turning red and then back to normal. The orb floated back into the man's body. A blinding light flashed before it faded, revealing that the Man's Kivat was now in his hands.

Young Y/n: "Wha-What just happened?"

Mr. Heisei: "I think I have an idea..."

Mr. Heisei smiled and chuckled, confusing Y/n.

Mr. Heisei: "Alright! I finally found the 9th Kamen Rider!"

Young Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Mr. Heisei: "I've been searching for so long, just to see who to pass this new power onto. And I finally found the right person. Y/n L/n Fangire, you're true destiny has been revealed! You will be the next Kamen Rider! After Den-O, you will be the True, Kamen Rider Kiva."

Heisei said as he held out his Kivat towards Y/n. The young Kiva had stars in his eyes, as he hesitantly grabbed the Kivat, causing a whole wave of power to shoot through his body, changing it to it's true form. His Eyes turned E/c and his hair turned H/c, his Canines grew sharper along with his ears. Y/n held the Kivat tightly as he noticed Heisei's body, start to distort and disappear slowly.

Young Y/n: "H-Hey! Mr. Heisei! You body!"

Mr. Heisei: "Huh?... Heh, it's fine. I'm just getting sent back to my own world. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet again. But until then, Fight to Save the Lives of others, no matter who they are. Hero, Villain, Civilian, it doesn't matter. you must stop those who have Blood on their hands, at all costs, or they'll just keep shedding more and more until the whole world is dead. That is the Duty of a Hero... no, a Kamen Rider."

Half of Mr. Heisei's body had already disappeared, but he still stood there with a smile. Y/n glanced at the Kivat again before gripping it tightly and looking back up at Mr. Heisei with determined stars in his eyes.

Young Y/n: "I'm won't let you down. I'll be the best Kamen Rider ever! And one day, I'll even surpass All Might!"

Mr. Heisei: "Heh... I know you will..."

*Fwoosh*

Mr. Heisei then disappeared leaving without a trace, as Y/n stood there with a determined look in his eyes, staring at his new Kivat with a smile.

《Reality》

Y/n opened his eyes, seeing a poster of Kamen Rider Kabuto doing his signature pose with one of his inspirational "Grandmother Said This:" quotes, that he hung on his ceiling to motivate himself in the morning. The boy sat up from his dorm room bed and looked around, seeing Kivat, Dark Kivat, and Tatsulot sitting on a small hanger he made for the three of them, the light in their eyes off signaling that they were still asleep. Y/n stared at his Kivat growing a determined smile.

Y/n: "I'm gonna make you proud, Mr. Heisei."

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 14
Back at School!
With!
New Ultimate Moves!

After a dream reminding Y/n of the promise he made to Mr. Heisei all those years ago, Y/n is filled with an unbeatable surge of determination to go beyond all of his current limits without using his powers.

Y/n: "Alright! First challenge of the day! Getting ready! I need to maximize my quick thinking and focus!"

Once he said that to himself, Y/n began dashing around his room putting on appropriate clothes before quickly dashing out of his room and into the boys bathroom with extreme speed, but still be careful not to disturb his other classmates.

Y/n thoughts: "Next Challenge! Maximize speed and stealth! Get fully ready for school! Make breakfast for the others! And then get to school before anyone else! Bonus points if no one notices you're gone!"

Upon thinking this, Y/n quickly began dashing around 1-A Heights Alliance doing just as he said with extreme proficiency and speed. And once everything was fully complete... Y/n sat around for a about an hour waiting for the others and to get ready and for school to start.

《Timeskip》

Aizawa: "I believe I mentioned this already, but your focus this summer, is obtaining Provisional Hero Licenses."

Inside of Class 1-A, Aizawa spoke to the students about their upcoming events regarding their hero training.

Aizawa: "Do not take this lightly. A Hero License means that you are responsible for human Lives. So as you can imagine the exam to reserve one is extremely difficult. Only 50% of students pass the requirements to get these permits."

Mineta: "It's That hard to get a provisional license?"

Y/n: "And considering All Might's retirement and all the other actions by the League of Villains, it's only gonna be harder this year. There might be a 20% or even 30% Decline in that Passing Rate."

Mineta: "No Way! Is he right Mr. Aizawa!?"

Aizawa: "Most Likely... and that's why, you'll concentrate on creating something new."

After Aizawa said that, the door to the classroom opened, revealing Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cementos as Aizawa continued.

Aizawa: "You'll be creating 2 Ultimate Moves."

1-A: "UMTIMATE MOVE!?"

Denki & Mina: "AN EXAM IS A NORMAL SCHOOL THING!"

Kirishima & Sero: "BUT THIS IS REAL HERO STUFF!"

Everyone got excited as the other Pro Teachers began to explain.

Ectoplasm: "By Ultimate Moves, we mean something that will ensure your victory against an opponent."

Cementos: "Actions so unique to your identity that no other person could think to copy it. Simply put, you must learn to lean into you strengths."

Midnight: "These Moves will represent who you are. These days, pro heroes have ultimate move, those who don't are fools."

Aizawa: "This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on, you'll also have the help of someone who you can all easily relate to. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gama."

《Short Timeskip》

Everyone now stood inside of a giant yet Barren Gym Building.

Aizawa: "Gym Gama, also known as the Training Dining Land, or TDL."

Cementos then used his quick to creat an odd yet small moutain on the ground made of cement.

Cementos: "This Facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrain and obstacles for Each Student here. Here you will learn to Serve up Justice, hence the name."

Everyone stared in amazment, when suddenly Iida's hand shot into the air.

Iida: "Please allow me a question! WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF HAVING ULTIMATE MOVES FOR OUR PROVISIONAL EXAM!? MAY WE KNOW YOUR REASONING!? WHO WAS THIS PERSON WE COULD EASILY RELATE TO THAT YOU MENTIONED EARLIER!?"

Aizawa: "That's 3 questions. Calm down. Alright, since we were going to introduce him in a few seconds, I'll answer your last question first. Alright, you can show yourself now."

Hearing this confused all the students, when suddenly, a mass of smoke began to swirl around everyone in a giant black tornado... then suddenly, that tornado condenses into a single spot, before a familiar figure appeared infront of everyone.

Y/n: "ORE SANJO!!!"

Aizawa: "Y/n here us going to be the lead in teaching everyone how to create and maximize the usage of their ultimate moves."

1-A: "WWWHHHAAATTT!?!?!?"

The 1-A students yelled in extreme confusion while Y/n stood there with an extremely smug expression on their faces.

Denki: "WHY DOES Y/N GET TO TEACH THE CLASS!?"

Aizawa: "Because, from my count, Y/n has about 12 Untimate Moves. And he's proven that they work multiple times against real villains."

Kirishima: "Wait, 12!?"

Y/n: "Yup! And that means from here on out, Y'all gotta call me Sensei until the exam! Now, about why we need Ultimate Moves... I feel like it's kinda obvious."

Y/n said as he seemed to get serious and began explaining.

Y/n: "A Hero's job is about protecting people, whether that be from natural disasters, manmade disasters, crime, or full on Super Villains. And the licensing exam looks at and measures how well you're able to deal with all of those things. You need to remember that this test isn't just gonna be fighting. It's a test of your heroism. Your Quick Thinking, Communtication, Critical Judgment, Cooperation, and Leadership will be tested to Beyond their Limit. No test is the same so that everyone is on equal footing of the unknown. Just like in reality, Heroes fight with an extreme disadvantage, that being knowing absolutely nothing. But, Battle is still going to be tested just like the other aspects of Heroism. And to pass you'll need to be strong against any and all kinds of opponents. And with an Ultimate Move, you'll understand the limits of your powers more than you ever did in the past, allowing you to push your combat skills beyond their limits!"

Y/n said in excitment as he held his arms out, gesturing to the room around him.

Y/n: "And that's why this place is perfect! Your Ultimate Move doesn't need to be flashy or cool, all that's needed is that it's consistent no matter where you are, and gets the job done. It doesn't even have to be an Attack! Like Iida's Reciprocal Burst!"

Iida: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Think about it? It's a special move that only a hero like you can use. The boost in speed is amazing and can turn the tide in any battle, the definition of an Untimate Move!"

Iida was suddenly filled with shock and awe as he held his fist close to his heart.

Iida: "You mean I've been doing an Ultimate Move all this time?"

Sato: "So it's basically our secret weapon. Something that gives us the edge no matter who or what we're facing."

Y/n: "Exactly! Bbbuuuttt, some single Ultimate Moves isn't gonna get us anywhere, especially against upcoming heroes like us who are probably 2nd or 3rd years. So that's why I'm pushing the Limit Mr. Aizawa set earlier. All of you are going to create at least 2 Ultimate Moves, along with at least 1 Combo Finishing Move!"

Ojiro: "What's a Combo Finishing Move?"

Y/n: "A Combo Finishing Move is basically having multiple People Combine their Ultimate Moves Together! Making one Giant Ultimate Move!"

Jiro: "Like our Jir-Ulu Heartfelt Howl from the entrance exam and USJ."

Kenji: "And our Brotherly Barrage of Heaven and Hell from the final exams."

Y/n: "Yup! Having the combined power of two people makes Teams of people even stronger than usual, plus knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses makes helping eachother even easier in a situation and give your opponent less options to attack or defend with."

Y/n finished with a smile as the other teachers could only watch.

Cementos, Ectoplasm & Midnight Thoughts: "He explained literally everything we were going to..."

Aizawa: "The training camp was interrupted. But Developing you Quirks there was crucial to creating these defining abilities."

Cementos then began using his Quirk, creating a mass of rocky mountains made of cement. Ectoplasm then created a mass of clones for each student as everyone got ready to create their new moves.

Aizawa: "Now that your caught up. You should be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next 10 days or so. This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation. Prepare for even more intensive training."

Y/n: "Oh also! With the new development of these moves, you should look at your costumes and think about how you can make them work even better for your Quirks and new moves. If you've got any ideas head down to the Development Studio after class, and the personal there will gladly help you all!"

Aizawa: "I expect you all to go Plus Ultra."

Y/n: "And I expect to see some beyond awesome Skills and TeamSkills."

Y/n & Aizawa: "Do you have it in you?"

Class 1-A: "YES SIRS!"

《Timeskip》

After that talk, Training Quickly began. Ojiro fought against an Ectoplasm Clone, only to quickly be countered and knocked to the ground.

Ectoplasm: "It's obvious you rely too much on your tail, let's reevaluate how you fight."

Ojiro: "Right!"

《With Mina》

Mina: "Ultimate Move! Shooting Acid from my hand! SUPER GEISER!"

Mina announced as she shot a mass of Acid from her hands in a KameHameHa pose... but the acid didn't shoot far before it quickly hit the ground. Y/n and an Ectoplasm clone watched as the pink girl turned towards them.

Mina: "So? Whaddya think?"

Y/n: "Well, if you're going for Ranged Acid, you should close your hands together making a nozzle with your hands and fingers to increase Range and Accuracy."

Mina quickly followed Y/n's instructions, causing a mass of Acid to shoot from her hands like a hose.

Mina: "Oh Crap! I'm totally Awesome!"

Y/n: "Now you should focus on increasing the Acidicness of your Acid, and controlling how acidic it can and cannot get."

Y/n said before he turned he quickly jumped, turning himself into a mass of Purely White Feathers as he dissapeared at a speed faster than light, training his Hikari & Yami Powers as he taught the others about their special moves.

《With Momo》

Ectoplasm: "Two Creations as the same time, you may start with something simple."

Momo: "Yes sir."

Ectoplasm said as Momo, closed her eyes and began concentrating, creating two poles out of her arms at the same time.

《With Kenji》

Kenji stood in his Solar IXA form with Ectoplasm as they tried to think of Kenji's new Ultimate Move.

Ectoplasm: "Your Fighting Style seems to work fine with your Quirk, but you shouldn't rely on other people's moves to improve your own power. You need to make a move of your own."

Kenji: "Right... but I can't really think of any kind of Ultimate Move I can make with my Quirk."

*SHING!*

Y/n: "What about that Tornado Thing?"

Suddenly Y/n appeared next to Ectoplasm and Kenji.

Kenji: "Tornado? What's tornado?"

Y/n: "Y'know! The tornado from the Sports Festival! When you went all out against Bakugou. That's giant Tornado made out of Golden Steam."

Kenji: "Oh right... what about that?"

Y/n: "Why not try doing it again? Make a giant golden tornado made of your Steam, but instead of going stright up, aim it at your enemy and get them caught in it! And when they're stuck, BLOW IT TO KINGDOM COME!"

Kenji stood there for a moment staring at his hands for a moment. Kenji then began releasing a mass of golden steam, making it swirl around into a large Hurrican for a moment, before he was able to shrink it into a small whirlwind in the palm of his right hand. Y/n smiled at this as Kenji turned away from then and held his hand forwards, causing a massive golden whirlwind to shoot forwards through the air hitting the wall of Gym Gama. Kenji then placed his thumb on the ring on his finger, spinning it around creating a large spark that ignited the Steam creating a massive spinning chain explosion.

Kenji: "That worked!"

Y/n: "Heck yeah it did! All you need to do now is get rid of that Giant Tornado at the beginning, and make the Explosive Power of your Steam even stronger! Then you can just blow up the Giant Tornado in the beginning, and have a self destruct kinda attack!"

Kenji: "Right. I'll work on it."

Y/n then smiled as he dashed off again, leaving some feathers behind, but as Y/n dashed off, Bakugou watched Kenji work on his move from his part of the training area before going back to his own work.

《With Izuku》

Izuku watched the other's making progress, staring as he thought to himself.

Izuku thoughts: "Everyones making so much headway..."

"DDOODDGGEE!"

Izuku: "Hu-"

*BLAM!*

Izuku: "GAHAA!"

Izuku was suddenly kicked in the side of the head, sending him into the ground as he finally registered the word that was yelled at him. Izuku then got back up and looked around, only to see Y/n standing there in an after kick pose.

Izuku: "Ow! Y/n, why did you kick me?"

Y/n: "Why were you just staring into Space? Listen, if anyone should be trying to make their own Special Move It should be you."

Y/n then walked forwards and placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder, talking quietly so that Ectoplasm couldn't hear what he was going to say.

Y/n: "If you really wanna make One for All a Power of your Own, then an Ultimate Move is the best way to do that. Stop being All Might Jr. And Be Deku!"

Y/n then jumped back and got into a battle ready stance, ready to for Izuku to attack.

Y/n: "So come on? Hit Me with everything you've got!"

Izuku: "H-Hold on! If I put too much power into my Arms, I'll break them. So I have no idea what my Ultimate Move would look like."

Y/n: "Oh... guess your right... Hmmmm... OH! The way it is, Superpower isn't consistent whatsoever... so you should focus on making the it more manageable until you figure out a style that will work for you, or just make a move that will work with the power you have right now."

Izuku: "Right."

Y/n gave a thumbs up before he dashed off to the next person with extreme speed.

《Meanwhile》

Bakugou: "NOW YOU EXPLODE!"

*BOOOM!*

Bakugou roared as he destroyed the Ectoplasm Clone with a large explosion. The explosive boy smiled as he got more excited to fight.

Bakugou: "It's been a while since I've been able to really let loose! Ectoplasm! I killed him! Give me another one!"

Y/n: "Hold on a second Bomb-Gou!"

Bakugou: "Huh?"

Y/n suddenly landed on the ground infront of Bakugou with a smirk on his face.

Bakugou: "What do you want Wing-Leg? I've already got an idea for my move so go help someone who actually needs it!"

Y/n: "Hey! That's Wing-Leg-Sensei to you! And, I have an idea..."

Bakugou: "What?"

Y/n: "The way you're doing this is Wasting Mr. Ectoplasm's Quirk, so, Why not fight me instead? You're fast and powerful as all hell and it just so happens that I have a new power that shuts down people like you, and I wanna test it."

Bakugou: "Heh, so basically, a fight where I learn how to deal with a power that can shut mine down, and you can take that power out for a test drive?"

Y/n: "Yep, a fight were we both benefit!"

Bakugou regained his smile as he created small explosions in his hands, ready to fight.

Bakugou: "Well? What are you waiting for? Transform and fight me already!"

Y/n: "Heh, alright then. Ectoplasm, I'll train Bakugou for a bit, focus on everyone else. Let's go, Dark Kivat!"

Suddenly, Dark Kivat flew into the room, flying around Y/n, surprising Bakugou and the others who watched their upcoming fight.

Dark Kivat: "Hmph. Let's finish this, Dark Kiva. GABURI."

Y/n: "Yami, Henshin!"

Y/n slammed his Dark Kivat onto his Belt, causing his body to be surrounded in a mass of darkness before that darkness shattered, revealing Y/n in his Dark Kiva Base Form.

[Just Incase you forgot what it looks like.]

Yami Y/n: "Ready?"

Bakugou: "I was born ready!"

Yami Y/n & Bakugou: "LET'S GO!"

*BOOOM!*

*WOOSH!*

Y/n and Bakugou dashed at eachother with extreme speed. Bakugou launched himself with explosions training behind him, while Y/n flew forwards, Bakugou expected a mass of Smoke to follow Y/n as he flew towards him... but instead a trail of Darkness was created behind Y/n as he flew towards the Explosive boy. Suddenly the darkness behind Y/n was focused around his arm, creating a large arm blade made of shadows. Y/n then quickly spun himself around and slashed at Bakugou, sending a mass of darkness flying forwards, cutting one of the uninhabited mountains in half, but right before the attack was about to hit Bakugou, he used his explosions to fly out of the way, before he continued to dash at Y/n with the same amount of speed.

Bakugou Thoughts: "That attack was like Dark Shadow, but it was way too strong for how bright it is in this gym."

Bakugou got close to Y/n and tried to slam the Half Fangire with an explosion, but as Bakugou sent his open hand flying at Y/m ready to blast him, his arm suddenly slowed down as it lost all color, turning black and white as he was moved in slow motion. Bakugou saw this and quickly tried to attack with his other hand, when suddenly.

Yami Y/n: "Yami Wa Subete O Shōhi Suru."
[Darkness Consumes All]

A black void fully consumed Bakugou and everything around him, leaving him frozen in black and white while Y/n walked around him with ease.

Yami Y/n thoughts: "Hikari might be able to make me move Faster than Light, and make things surrounded in said light move faster aswell. Yami does the opposite, freezing people in place when they are consumed by my darkness. I wouldn't have known about this for a long time if King didn't use it on me."

*BLAM!*

Bakugou: "GAHAHAA!"

Y/n kicked Bakugou in the back, sending him flying forwards. He quickly rolled on the ground and got back up, facing Y/n again as he glared at the Half Fangire.

Bakugou: "What the hell was that!?"

Yami Y/n: "Sorry Bakugou. But that whole Fight thing I said earlier, it was a trick."

Y/n then glared at Bakugou as he pointed at him.

Yami Y/n: "I'm not just gonna sit by and watch you mess around. Sure you have a ton of potential... but that'll be wasted if all you think about is Fighting During the Exam! That's why today, I'm going to be pushing you past your limits."

Bakugou: "Spit it out already! What the hell are you trying to say!?"

Yami Y/n: "Until you make an Ultimate Move, other than your Howitzer Impact, I WILL BE ATTACKING YOU WITH ALL THE POWER YAMI GIVES ME!"

Bakugou glared and growled at Y/n as he quickly began to realize the severity of his situation.

Bakugou thoughts: "Dammit, with that power he can freeze me in place, and I can't do anything about it... and he's not gonna stop attacking me until I make an Ultimate Move. Hmph, I'll just have to Keep Attacking until I think of one, it's not my fault if he dies because of it!"

Bakugou: "Alright then! You wanna attack me until I make an Ultimate Move! YOUR FUNERAL!"

*BOOOM!*

Bakugou roared as he dashed at Y/n full speed ready to attack the Fangire with everything he had, meanwhile the others watched in awe.

Ochako: "Woah! Look at that! Bakugou's totally going Hardcore! And Fangire's new power is insane!"

Sato: "Man! I bet Bakugou's got a ton of Ultimate Move ideas, and Y/n's making even more of them!"

Hagakura: "They've been planning this stuff since the entrance exam! Don't you guys remember that huge explosion Bakugou and Lang made at the Sports Festival?"

Mineta: "Just in case anyone was wondering, I've been working on Grape Rush since I was a kid."

Denki: "We've all thought about it before right? I used to imagine wielding a Lighting Sword! I'm getting hyped up just thinking of doing something that cool in real life! Plus we get to make Combo Finishing Moves too! And those are gonna be even cooler!"

Everyone began to work even harder on their Ultimate Moves as the day quickly began to pass.

《Timeskip》

The Sun Was starting to set as Izuku stood infront of a large Iron Door with a large sign that read, Development Studio.

《Flashback》

Y/n: "If you really wanna make One for All a Power of your Own, then an Ultimate Move is the best way to do that, stop being All Might Jr. And Be Deku!"

《Flashback Over》

Izuku thoughts: "I still don't know exactly how to make One for All my own power yet... but I need to do something about my arms. They must have some sort of brace here or something that'll help protect my ligaments from shattering. I've gotta train my body so that I can wield One for All at maximum power... and I've gotta make a special move... or Y/n is gonna start coming after me like he is with Kachan, and I'll fall behind everyone else..."

While Izuku monologued in his own head, Ochako and Iida began walking towards the Development Studio together having ideas on how to improve their costumes.

Iida: "So you're trying to make your whole body float?"

Ochako: "Yup! If I can increase my mobility then I can increase my mobility then the martial arts GunHead taught me would be even more effective. What are you doing?"

Iida: "Well, I originally just wanted to reduce Reciprocal's Drawbacks and increasing it's capability... but Fangire had problems with that idea alone."

《Flashback》

Y/n: "DODGE!"

*FWOOSH!*

Iida: "AAAHHH! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME NOW!?"

Y/n: "YOU HAVE TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW ULTIMATE MOVE! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE YOUR OLD MOVES BETTER! ESPECIALLY IF YOU USED THE IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! NOW DODGE!!"

*BLAM!*

Iida: "GAAAHAHAA!"

《Flashback Over》

I

ida: "He's extremely adamant about creating entirely new moves, so I was thinking of something like using my Engine's Push to change Trajectory in air kind of like what Bakugou does with his Explosions... but my Armor's a bit too heavy for that. So I was going to ask the development team to improve my radiator and lighten my armor."

Iida said as Ochako turned, only to see Izuku standing infront of the Development Studio's front door staring into space.

Ochako: "Oh! Hey Deku! Just wondering where you were!"

Ochako said as she began jogging towards Izuku, BBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT....

Ochako: "Are you here for Costume improvements too?"

Izuku: "Oh Urarak-"

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Suddenly a massive Explosion came from the Development Studio's door, sending Izuku flying back as the others watched in horror.

???: "Owowowowwww!"

"*Cough Cough* Hatsume! What'd I tell you about trying to Mixing Everything in the Lab Together? Ugh, PowerLoader's gonna kill me..."

Suddenly, out of the Development Studio's door walked Y/n in some dirty casual work clothes as he glared into the smoke that slowly cleared. But as it did, a familiar voice called out of it.

???: "Failure is the Mother of Invention N/n-San! Thomas Edison said something like that! Once. Even if something I make doesn't work like I've envisioned it, doesn't mean it's a waste of time N/n-San!"
[N/n = Nickname]

Y/n: "You almost killed me! Plus you almost destroyed Everything in the La-"

Y/n began to yell as the dust cleared, revealing the Pink haired Support Student from the Sports Festival, Mei Hatsume, was lying on Izuku's chest.

Hatsume: "Hey! When did you get here?"

Izuku then opened his eyes, causing the first thing he saw to be Hatsume breasts, causing him to panic on the inside while everyone else was shocked. After a few moments of awkwardness, Hatsume and Izuku were back on their feet and the smoke from the explosion had cleared.

Hatsume: "You guys are from the same class as N/n-San, Class 1-A right? Uhhhh... yeah I forgot all your names."

Very embarrassed Izuku: "Uh Izkuku Midoriuhhhh..."

Angry Iida: "I'M TENYA IIDA! THE MAN YOU TRICKED INTO BEING A WALKING ADVERTISEMENT AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!"

Hatsume: "NEVER HEARD OF YA! Welp I'm busy developing new Babies So BBBBYYYEEE!!!"

Izuku: "Hokd on a moment Please! I wanted to ask the development team about improving certain elements of my Costume!"

Hearing this caused Hatsume to stop in her tracks as the words echoed in her mind. She then quickly turned towards Izuku with a giant smile in her face.

Hatsume: "YOU CAN COUNT ME IN!"

Y/n: "Hatsume!"

Hatsume: "Huh?"

Hatsume turned towards Y/n, standing there in his Support Development outfit as he glared at Hatsume.

Y/n: "It's alright for you to be in and out of the lab all the time, but! PowerLoader said that, since I'm the only one here with a Hero Support Development License, that I'm in charge! Meaning even if we are the same age, if you keep destroying things, your internship with me is done, and your banned, got it?"

Hatsume still had a smile on her face, but it was mixed with a mass of fear from Y/n banning her, since she was here interning under his direct orders. Y/n then turned towards his friends with a smile on his face as Kivat, Dark Kivat, and Tatsulot began flying around picking up the broken bits and pieces of the floor after the explosion.

Y/n: "Heya Guys! I guessing your all taking my advice and came here for Costume Development! Come on in, all be able to help you guys."

The others were confused by Y/n's presence in the Development Studio, but went along with it as they walked inside, only to see the massive lab filled with tons of tools and gadgets.

Izuku: "Woah! This looks like a top secret Lab!"

Y/n: "I know, right? This place looked cool before, but once I got my Support License, I totally revamped the place, and now it's equipped with some awesome Magical Fangire Tech! Half the stuff here isnt even power by electricity anymore thanks to me! Now hand over your instructions, they should have came with your Suits when you got them, and if you don't have them I can just pull them up on my handy Super Computer."

Iida: "Hold on a second, shouldn't Mr. PowerLoader be helping us? Why are you here instead of him?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I was wondering that aswell."

Ochako: "Same here."

Y/n: "Well allow me to explain! Since the beginning of School, I've been 75% Hero Student and 25% Support Student!"

Iida: "Ah! So that's why you would dissapear for a period after lunch."

Y/n: "Yup! And since I'm a literal Genius, I was able to dash through the classes at a speed Faster than Light! And with a simple Exam, I'm a Full Fledged Support Development! I actually Out rank PowerLoader in this kinda thing. Which is why this lab is now my domain!"

Izuku: "WOAH! SERIOUSLY!?"

Iida: "THAT'S AMAZING!"

Ochako: "So cool!"

Y/n: "Yup! Originally if you needed some Small Changes, PowerLoader would be able to do it here. But if you needed some big Changes then he'd need to send it to actual Developers. But now that I have a License, I can do all the work here and have it to you guys by in 3 days tops! 2 days for development, 1 day for paperwork, and a the same day for Government Standardization! But between you and me, the government only checks if the Suit's features Violate the Geneva Convention. And that takes like 2 Minutes. And I've already proven that I'm just as better than the top design agencies! So good that Endeavour and Legendorga Rey sent some of their ideas for new Equipment to me! A little spoiler: since their Rank Up, they're completely changing their Costumes or getting an upgrade and super improve their Quirks. So, what ideas do you guys have?"

Izuku: "Well, I was wondering if there was a way to reduce the strain on the ligaments in my arms. Is that Hard? Or Possible?"

Y/n: "It's possible. Creating Braces that reduce Strain on specific parts of the body have been around since before Quirks when you just used you body's natural Strength. With some Fangire Magic, I'll be able to get something like that to you by tomorrow."

Izuku and Ochako gained happy faces at the news, with Ochako pumping her fist in excitement. But the excitment was quickly turned into shock and confusion when a certain pink haired girl began to feel up Izuku's chest and arms.

Hatsume: "Yes yes I see the problem."

Ochako and Y/n stared at the two in shock, with slight and major jealousy in their Souls for very different reasons.

Slightly Jealous Ochako: "Hatsume, what are you doing?"

Very Jealous Y/n: "I'd like to know the Answer aswell!"

Hatsume: "Feeling out his muscles."

Hatsume then looked up at Izuku pressing her chest against his once again.

Hatsume: "Wow! Your body is much more muscly than it looks!"

Very Embarrassed Izuku: "WWWWAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

H

atsume: "Don't you worry! I've got just what you need! MY NEW VERY SPECIAL BABY! THE POWER SUIT!"

Izuku: "Ok?..."

Hatsume: "This High Tech Darling can ready muscle contractions and support your movement! Meet my baby Number 49!"

Izuku: "Uh, but I really just need some support for my arms-"

Hatsume: "Produce Start!"

Hatsume said as the torso of the Suit began to turn. Izuku was amazed by it... the only problem was, I wouldn't stop turning, and was about to turn Izuku into some twisted Laffy Taffy...

Hatsume: "Looks like I made a mistake or two in the limit calculations. That's my bad!"

Hatsume said with a smile in her face as Izuku said in the ground holding his side in pain while Ochako tried to help him... meanwhile, Iida tried to move over to Y/n and speak to him quietly about his Suit upgrades... bbbuuuuttt...

Iida: "L/n Fangire, I was wondering if you could improve the cooling devices in my legs and lighten my armor."

Menacing Hatsume: "If that's what you're in the market for? THEN TRY THIS BABY ON!"

Iida: "HOW-"

Hatsume: "It's a Fangire Magic Powered Booster for radiators that can coolify anything that gives off head! Sweat Baby Number 36!"

Iida: "HATSUME THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LEGS-"

Hatsume: "Boosters On."

Hatsume said as she turned in the Boosters, causing the boosters to launch Iida into the Ceiling with extreme speed and power, keeping him there.

After they had gotten the boosters off of Iida's arms he sat on the ground getting over their effect with the others trying to help him.

Iida: "My Quirk is in my Legs you Mad Woman."

Hatsume: "Yeah I know, but come on, it's so brilliant! If you wanna cool down your Legs! They why don't you just run with your arms instead!"

Hatsume said with a massive smile on her face as Iida and Y/n began yelling at her for her carelessness, but meanwhile Izuku had a gleam in his eyes.

Hatsume began walking over to her pile of Babies while the others stood with Y/n.

Y/n: "Sorry Guys, I'm trying to get her to create things to help others instead of making other use the thing's she's already created."

Iida: "I don't think that'll ever happen."

Ochako: "Same."

Y/n: "But, y'know. When we should really treasure our relationship with her. Every Support Student in the school asked to intern with me after they saw what I could do... but I picked her because she's got potential beyond everyone else. Look in the corner over there."

Everyone turned only to see a mass of devices sitting in the corner.

Y/n: "All that's stuff is the support items she's made when starting school here. Sure they don't really help anyone but herself. But all that stuff really works when she uses it. If she put her heart and Soul into really listening and helping people the why they need it, then she'll be just as good as me. Hell, I consider her my rival in the Support Class. She's always inventing."

Izuku: "She made all this in such a short time? That's insane."

Y/n: "She's not afraid of Failing. She's the definition of an Innovator. Someone who not afraid to do something just because it already exists."

After hearing that, something snapped inside of Izuku's head, causing his eyes to widen as he grew a face of excitement.

Izuku: "*GASP!* I'VE FINALLY GOT IT!"

Izuku said quickly confusing everyone as he suddenly dashed towards Y/n, getting in his face with a giant smile.

Izuku: "Y/n! You have so much I want you to teach me!"

Y/n: "Heh, I guess you figured out how to use that Olympic Torch of yours, huh?"

Izuku: "Yeah! And I need some of the fire from your Torch to make mine burn even brighter!"

Y/n: "Alright! But, we still need to make progress on your costumes."

Izuku: "Oh right."

Ochako: "Your face totally lit up just now!"

Izuku: "I just realized the best thing!"

Y/n: "Wait, now that I think about it, why are you here Ochako? Don't tell me your just being a Background Character again."

Ochako: "No, I just don't wanna feel sick while flying anymore."

Hatsume: "Hehehe! You don't say... IN THAT CASE YOU GOTTA TRY THIS OUT!"

Ochako: "WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!?"

Y/n: "BECAUSE THAT'S ONE OF THE BOMBS THAT BLEW EVERYTHING UP EARLIER!!!"

Hatsume then began approaching the four of them with the bomb in hand.

Hatsume: "Just handle this baby with care or-"

Suddenly a mass of smoke began to be released from the Bomb.

Ochako: "IS THAT SMOKE!?"

Izuku & Iida: "YOU'LL KILL US!"

Y/n: "NOT MY BEAUTIFUL LAB!!!"

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!*

Suddenly, the bomb exploded into a mass of smoke and fire sending everyone flying.

Hatsume: "Work in progress!"

Y/n: "HATSUME!"

Hatsume: "I won't do it again N/n-San!"

Y/n: "YOU SAID THAT THE LAST 17 TIMES!"

Hatsume: "18 Now!"

《Timeskip》

As the days passed, the training to create ultimate moves continued.

Todoroki was using a mass of flames while creating a ton of ice while Y/n tried to supress his power with Hikari and Yami

Sero was flinging tape around, moving around like spiderman with beyond extreme skill, dodging Y/n's super speedy attacks.

Sero was creating Body Parts on Body Parts as soon as Y/n called out each one.

Kirishima was even harder, punching at Y/n in Dogga Form with beyond extreme speed and power tried his best to shatter Y/n back into his human form.

Tsuyu focused as her body became harder to see while Y/n made a bunch of noise all around her.

Inside of a Void of Pure Darkness made by Y/n's Yami power. Tokoyami tried his best to control Dark/Black Shadow... which was basically impossible.

In the Development Studio, Denki tried to hit on Hatsume while he and Kirishima were there to get Suit Upgrades, getting and odd look from Kirishima and a Glare from Y/n.

Jiro and Y/n talked and laughed as they upgraded Jiro's Speaker gloves that Y/n had developed earlier, making them even louder with a Garulu Blue Desgin on them as they were now filled with Fangire Magic that Jiro could now Tap into.

Mineta connected his Purple Balls together creating a Whip Sword swinging it around imitating Y/n's attacks with a Jaycorder.

Sato ate a mass of Sweets that Y/n cooked with Extreme speed.

Iida jumped around the air, flying in short burst with his engine and lighter armor kicking around in the air multiple times before landing while Y/n chased after him.

Ochako floated around in the air while Y/n cheered her on. While that happened, Bakugou was dragging Kenji away by his helmet as he had a mass of dirt and bruises on his body from his constant fights with Y/n.

《Timeskip》
《Day Four of Training》

Tokoyami: "Now. Onto me Dark Shadow."

Dark Shadow: "Right!"

Dark Shadow then latched onto Tokoyami's body, giving himself armor made of darkness itself, but that wasn't all, as two sets Jet Black Wings came out of Dark Shadow's back

Tokoyami: "By covering my self in Dark Shadow my Strength is Enhanced and I'm better at Close Combat, and with these Black Wings, I enhance my speed and gain the ability to fly thanks to Y/n's Training. I call this Ultimate Move:
Abyssal Black Body!"

Midnight: "Is that hard to say? It's important that it's easy to call out."

Dark Shadow: "Got it."

Aizawa watched with All Might as the students had began finalizing their moves on the 4th day out of 10.

Aizawa: "Some of them have finally solidified their Fighting Styles, while also putting together multiple special moves, thanks to Y/n's help of course."

*BO-BO-BOOOM!*

The two of them then turned, only to see Y/n jumping from Moutain to Moutain to dodge a mass of Projectile Explosions.

Yami Y/n: "Wow Bakugou! Y'know I somewhat expected you to listen to me when I told you that asking for help isn't a bad idea. But,"

Y/n then landed as the smoke cleared, revealing Y/n in his Assault IXA Form, with his IXA Calibur in it's gun form, charging up another explosive blast.

Yami Y/n: "Kenji was the last person I expected you to ask! And even then, I didn't expect Kenji to accept!"

Bakugou then walked up next to Kenji with a glare on his face as he caused small explosions in his hands.

Bakugou: "THE ONLY REASON I ASKED MISTY WAS BECAUSE HIS QUIRK WORKS WELL WITH MINE!"

Kenji: "And the only reason I Accepted was because we both have a mutual interest in Defeating You, Y/n."

Kenji then took a step back as Bakugou but both of his hands in his back.

*BBBOOOOOOMMM!!*

Bakugou then sent Kenji flying at Y/n using a Large Explosion to launch him.

Yami Y/n thoughts: "Assault IXA is slower than any of the other IXA suits, but it packs and can take one hell of a Punch. Knowing that I could take the blast, Bakugou used a giant explosion to send Kenji flying!"

Y/n quickly thought as Kenji tried to hit Y/m with a heavy downward punch, but Y/n jumped back to dodge just in time. Kenji then jumped into the air, and released a mass of steam from his suit, sending what looked like 10 tentacles made of Golden Steam tentacles flying out of Kenji's back, all of their ends aimed at Y/n.

Kenji: "NOW BAKUGOU!"

Bakugou then took a deep breath as he circle with one hand, and opened the other behind it, aiming his hands at Kenji's back.

Bakugou thoughts: "Now from my entire hand, Shot a Blast from a single Concentrated Point!"

Kenji & Bakugou:
"COMBO FINISHING MOVE!:"

*FWOOOSH!*

Bakugou then launched a massive projectile explosion flying through the air, causing it to slam into Kenji's back... but instead of hitting Kenji, it hit his Golden Most, causing the mist to absorb the blast and quickly spread it out through the mist, creating a Quick bullet hell with ten steam tentacles about to all shoot explosive blasts at Y/n.

Bakugou & Kenji:
"H.A.P. SCATTER SHOT!!"
[H.A.P = Heavy Armor Piercing]

The explosive power traveled around Kenji's body through the steam tentacles before they all shot out towards Y/n with extreme speed and power.

*BBBOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Yami Y/n: "GAHAHAAAA!!!"

Y/n was sent flying off of the moutain he landed on forced out of his armor due to the powerful attack, landing next to the permanently skinny All Might with smoke coming off his body.

Bakugou: "HAHA! I DID IT!"

Kenji: "We did it."

Bakugou: "WHATEVER MISTY! IF IT WASN'T FOR MY H.A.P SHOT THEN ATTACK WON'T EXIST!"

Kenji: "And if it wasn't for my Scatter Steam Hurricanes. It wouldn't be a Scatter Shot. That's why it's a Combo Finishing Move."

Bakugou: "WELL! Uh... SHUT UP! DIE!"

Kenji: "That's what I thought."

Meanwhile All Might watched the two, impressed by their team work.

All Might: "Hm, no wonder Young Bakugou is excelling, as per usual. But why did you focus so much on training Young Fangire?"

Y/n: "Cause, all of his Ultimate Move ideas were just bigger more powerful Versions o this Howitzer Impact move. With a Quirk as powerful as his, you just need Precision some times, not more power."

Y/n said as he sat there still smoking from that last attack... then suddenly, a large chuck of Rock from Bakugou and Kenji's attack broke off of the moutain, heading stright for where powerless All Might was standing.

Bakugou: "HEY! WATCH OUT!"

Kenji: "ALL MIGHT! ABOVE YOU!"

All Might looked up and saw the incoming stone with wide eyes. Aizawa was about to jump into action, while Y/n just sat next to the Former Pro with a smile on his face.

Y/n thoughts: "All according to plan... Show everyone what I taught ya, Deku."

*FWOOSH!*

Suddenly, a familiar green blur dashed through the air, spinning around his already reeled back leg, striking with extreme speed and power with a single word yelled through the air.

Izuku: "SSSMMMAAASSSHHH!!!"

*BOOOOOOM!*

Izuku slammed his foot into the falling rock with extreme speed and power, destroying it in a single powerful strike.

《Flashback》

It was night outside of 1-A Heights Alliance as Izuku stood infront of Y/n with smiles on both their faces.

Y/n: "Since you can't use your arms you're going the Y/n route and using your Legs, huh?"

Izuku: "I know you said that if I got any better at using my legs that we'd have to fight for the title of 1-A Kick God, but you ha-"

Y/n: "Don't worry, I'll teach you. We'll just have to have that fight later. It'll be your final lesson. But first things first, your gonna need a little more Kick to your Kick. So I thought of some improvement to your Costume. This way, you'll jump around and kick so fast, you'll truly earn the title of
The Light Speed Hero: Deku."

《Flashback Over》

Izuku thoughts: "I was so busy trying to be Just like All Might, that I didn't even realize the obvious Solution to my problem! It I can't use my arms! Then I'll use my legs in a brand new Suit, Costume Gama!
One for All, Full Cowling: Shoot Stlye!"

Izuku said revealing the brand new costume that had been created to help ensure that this new form of fighting Succeeded.

Y/n: "YEAHAAA! NOW YOUR KICKING LIKE A REAL BAT FANGIRE!"

Whole Cast: "FANGIRE FANCLUB!"

Hatsume: "MY BABIES!!!"

Chibi Support Y/n: "Sorry Kaminari, but even with my awesome Skills, I don't think it's possible to give you a Lighting Sword with current Support Technology."

Chibi Denki: "Aw man! I was really hoping for something awesome like that!"

Chibi Kirishima: "Oh, what about me? I've been wondering of there was any kind of support items that could help me."

Chibi Support Y/n: "Well, your Quirk just hardeneds your body, I think I can think of somethin-"

Chibi Hatsume: "OH! N/n-San! Let me take these two! Pppllleeeaaassseee!!"

Chibi Kirishima: "Where'd she come from?"

Chibi Support Y/n: "Sure Hatsume. Just don't kill them."

Chibi Denki & Kirishima: "KILL US!?"

Denki and Kirishima were then quickly dragged away, revealing that Denki already had an item strapped to his body.

Chibi Hatsume: "Presenting Baby Number 34! The Rocket Puncher! One this baby feels a charge of electricity, it shoots out a cartoon boxing glove that can curve and spin around mid air!"

Chibi Denki: "That sound Kinda Coo-"

*DING DING!*

*BLAM!*

Chibi Denki: "GAHAHAAA!"

Chibi Hatsume: "Still working in the targeting system."

Suddenly a giant red Boxing glove shot out of the item, slamming Denki in the face and knocking him to the ground. Suddenly Hatsume appeared next to Kirishima with two objects wrapped around his arms.

Chibi Hatsume: "Next it Baby 55! Heavy Hiters! When these babies are activated they increase in density making whoever you punch get hit twice as hard as usual!"

*Beewp!*

Chibi Kirishima: "WOAH! THESE THINGS WEIGH A TON!"

Chibi Hatsume: "Still working on the Weight Distribution."

Suddenly Kirishima was dragged to the ground by the wrist devices as they expanded. After a few seconds, Denki and Kirishima were standing side by side with odd wires connecting from Denki's body to Kirishima's

Chibi Hatsume: "Finally is Baby Number 73! The Muscle Stimulator! This baby shocks your muscles into working overtime! It will really help with a combo finishing move with one providing the Eletricity and the other Providing the muscles! Starting now!"

*ZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPP!!!*

Chibi Denki: "GAHAHAHAAHHAHA!"

*SHING!*

Chibi Kirishima: "Gah! The stupid thing activated my Quirk way too much! I can't move!"

Chibi Hatsume: "Still working on the power distribution."

Chibi Support Y/n: "Do any of your Babies fully work?"

Chibi Hatsume: "THIS ONE DOES!"

Chibi Denki & Kirishima: "IS THAT A BOMB!?"

Chibi Support Y/n: "YES IT IS!"

*BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Chibi Exploded Y/n: "HHHAAATTTSSSUUUMMMEEE!!!"

Chibi Hatsume: "Whoops! Gotta run!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.7K 516 66
My name is Ken Sukoku and I'm a hero-in-training at U.A. High School. But unlike most of my classmates, I'm not a fan of the popular manga series My...
339K 9.4K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
223K 4.8K 66
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...
109K 4.5K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...