Explosion (a Bakugo x reader...

By D3adRacc00n

you start your first day at UA and don't make many friends because of your personality. somehow you manage to... More

author's note
first day of school
training with the explody-boy
training and going out with friends
USJ
The Truth
Bakugo's love
another training session
The Mall
🍋in the morning🍋
study session
parents
🍋study group🍋
combat exam
Sumer vacation
training camp
training begins
league of villains...
the past
rescue and the whole truth

written exam

569 12 6
By D3adRacc00n

□ a couple days later □

"Ahhhh! Shit! Shit! Shit!" You panicked while frantically searching your room for something

"What are you yelling about so early in the morning?" Katsuki asked walking out of the bathroom with his hair all wet.

You had stayed up really late studying for the exam that was happening that day. You were so worried that you were going to fail that you almost compleatly lost your mind.

"What are you even looking for?" He asked you as you searched through you sheets for the third time.

"I don't even know!" You yelled while collapsing on the floor.

"You worried about the exam foxy?" He smirked

"Ahhhhhh!" You yelled in frustration

"C'mon, get dressed, we got 45 minutes until class starts." He said while rubbing the towel over his spiky blond hair.

You got up and threw on a pair of leggings and your school uniform. You brushed your hair and teeth and still felt very stressed. Katsuki saw this and heaved a large sigh. He went up to you and passionately kissed your lips. You felt all the stress melt away as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away and smirked at you.

"Stop stressing, it makes you look ugly." He smirked

You had since grown acostomed to his insults and knew he didn't really mean anything he said, but you still crossed your arms and pouted. He laughed at you and you felt him play with your orange colored ears on the top of your head. You reached up and swatted his hands away.

"Stop that! Don't touch them!"

Katsuki only laughed.

--time skip to class--

You and Bakugo walked into class and was met with a panicking kaminari and stressed out kirishima.

"Ah! Dudes! I'm totally going to fail!" Denki wailed while kiri frantically flipped through some notes.

You laughed at him and went over to you desk. Sitting on top of the table, you tried to keep calm. Suddenly a frantic looking mina ran up to you.

"Y/n! You gotta help me! Please!" She begged

"What mina?" You asked

"I didn't have enough time to study and I think I'm gonna fail so hard!" She complained

"Well you wanted to go shopping yesterday instead of studying. I offered to help you but noooooooo! You wanted to find a new bathing suit." You said slightly annoyed

"Please please please help me tho!" She begged but just then Aizawa came in and told everyone to sit down.

Reluctantly, mina went back to her table and sat down. Mr. Aizawa explained the rules of the test and passed out the papers. When you got yours, you quickly scanned the questions and felt a little better. You knew some of the answers and a couple others looked easy.

-time skip cuz test taking is boring-

Everyone passed their test papers back up to the front the room for Aizawa to grade. You felt pretty confident that you got a passing grade.

"All right, everyone can go train for the next part of the exam that is happening in two days." Aizawa said as he zipped himself up in his yellow sleeping bag and flopped onto the floor.

You walked over to Bakugo.

"Train with me." You requested

"Why?"

"Cuz I said so." You grabbed his hand and pulled him outside to the training grounds. "I wanna be able to use other people's strength without getting so tired." You told him. "So I'm gonna need someone else too...." You ran off to see midoria sitting alone under a tree.

"Deku! Hey u busy?"

"Um, no. Not right now."

"Are you gonna train?"

"Actually, I've been told that over working my body to much causes damage so I'm gonna sit out for now."

"Perfect! You can help me then." You said and before he could protest you dragged him over to where katsuki was waiting.

"What are you doing with fucking deku?! I can help you train!!" He got really mad

"Shut up! I need you at full power." You yelled at him. You turned to midoria, "can I like, use your strength?" You asked him

"Oh, like use your quirk on me?"

You nodded your head

"Ok."

"Ok, than you should sit down, I'm going to take as much as I can and you probably won't be able to move very fast if at all." You warned him.

He nodded and sat down on the grass. You used your quirk to snatch his energy and power. You watched as he flopped over onto the ground. Feeling deku's strength flow into you made you lick your lips. He had lots of power. Smirking, you saw that deku had so much power that a green aura was forming around you. You got down on all fours and dug your claws into the ground. Keeping away from the defenceless green haired boy, you lunged at kachan.

You were a lot faster than before. Almost landing a hit on katsuki, he sent an explosion at you. You dodged and continued attacking. This time you were able to kick his side before he used an explosion to propel upward. He smirked at you.

"Now this is more like it!" He yelled while sending a barrage of explosions tward you.

Dodging each one with needle point accuracy, you jumped up and swiped your claws at his face. Warm, red, blood spilled from a gash on his cheek. He punched your face and you felt the blood drip down from your nose and into your mouth. Licking the blood off your fangs, you struck out at katsuki. Landing punch after punch, kick after kick, he finaly sent a huge explosion at you. The blast depleted a lot of your borrowed energy.

Landing on all fours, you run at full speed towards Bakugo. You realize that you are getting slower. Your vision starts to become blurry but you focus hard on Bakugo and it clears up. Using all of your remaining strength, you neck into him and cause him to fall. Quickly holding down his wrists so he can't do any damage, you are left sitting on top of his chest. Smirking down at him and showing your blood stained fangs.

"I win." You say before your head starts to spin. "Shit....." You manage to say before you loosen you grip on Bakugo and start to fall forward.

He shoots up to catch you. You slip in and out of consciousness as your vision faces. 'No! Stay awake! Don't let the darkness take over!' You scold yourself as you try to make your body move.

"Hey foxy! Stay awake! Don't make me drag your limp ass all the way to recovery girl." He yelled

He picked you up and you tried to focus on his red eyes. A crowd had gathered to see what was going on. You could hear some of the louder comments.

"What's going on?"

"That's y/n! What happened?"

"Is she ok?"

"Did Bakugo do that?"

You wanted to explain but felt to weak. Bakugo shifted your body so you were on his back. You wanted to just close your eyes and sleep but forced yourself to look at the blurry images of your classmates.

"Stay awake foxy you hear me!" Katsuki yelled

"K-ka...." You tried to say his name

He carried you to recovery girl through the crowd of people. You forced yourself to remain conscious though your vision was covered in spots. When he opened the door and recovery girl rushed over, he put you down on one of the beds. You smiled to yourself.

"You need to rest." Recovery girl instructed

"N-no" you managed to say with a great effort. "Must.....not.....sle-......" in the middle of your sentence, you felt unconsciousness take over your body.

'Damn It!' You mentally scolded yourself as you passed out.

--time skip a couple hours--

You woke up in recovery girls office with Bakugo at your side. He was dozing in the chair by your bed. You smiled at him. He can be really sweet. You looked out the window and saw that it was the middle of the night. You couldn't really move any part of your body that well but you could move a little. 'Damn It! Why did I have to pass out?!' You scolded yourself. You lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling until finaly falling asleep again.

--morning--

"Is she still out?" Came bakugo's voice

"She's not unconscious anymore, just sleeping." Recovery girl replied

You open your eyes to little slits and see recovery girl trying to get Bakugo to leave so I could rest.

"No, stay." You whispered

"No you need to rest." Recovery girl stated

You sat up in bed and looked at the small woman. "I want him to stay." You said a little forcefully.

"Foxy wants me to stay, I'm staying." Bakugo declared twisting around to stand next to you.

Recovery girl sighed.

"Where'd deku?" You asked remembering yesterday

"Midoria? He just needed some rest." Recovery girl explained. "You really need to stop pushing yourself to the point of unconciousness."

"But I need to be able to use my quirk without passing out. I need to train."

"Than you need to find a better way to do it." She said while walking out. "Boy, you can take her back to the dorms now." She said and closed the door.

Bakugo wrapped your arm around his shoulder and helped you stand. You were relieved to find that your legs would support you. He helped you back to the dorms and sat you down on the couch.

"Hey! You're alive!" Mina exclaimed running up to you

"Ya, I'm fine."

"We were all worried that Bakugo killed you."

"Hehe, you can't get rid of me that easy."

"What were you two even doing? You both looked like you were trying to kill each other. And you had this wierd green glow around you."

"We were training."

"Why was izuku just laying there not moving though?"

"Eh? I used his power to fight katsuki."

"Is that why you blacked out?"

You nodded your head.

Bakugo went to the kitchen and came back with two cups of juice. He handed one to you and sat down on the other side of the couch. You talked a little more with mina while Bakugo layed down with a book. Mina left to go hang out with denki. You looked at Bakugo laying on his back. His head was resting on the side of the couch, slightly elevated. He had a book and was reading. You felt tired and didn't want to do up to your room to sleep.

You wiggled over to Bakugo and snuggled up to him. You rested your head on his chest as you moved yourself between his arms. Your body was smaller than his so you wrapped your arms around his upper body and let your legs lay comfortably between his legs.

"What are you doing foxy?" He asked while moving his book to rest on your back.

"Mmm, comfy..." was all you said before you fell asleep.

Bakugo POV:

I sighed and repositioned my book so i could see. Suddenly, shitty hair and dunce face walked in. They saw me and walked over.

"Awwww! Bakubro! That's so cute!" Pickachu said

"Shut it dunce face!" I said while still reading my book.

Then mina came in and walked over.

"Hey what's goi- awww! Bakugo that's adorable!" She squealed

"Shut up all of you!" I said putting my book down on y/n back.

"Ooh, I know." She said as she pulled out a black marker. "Wouldn't Bakugo look good with a mustache?" She asked

"Don't you even fucking dare! I will kill you!" I yelled and felt y/n shift on top of my chest. 'Damn, I really don't want to wake her up.'

"Oh, but then you would wake her up and you don't want that do you bakugo?" Mina said as if reading my mind.

I scowled at her as she moved closer to me and uncapped the marker. She was about to draw on my face when I snatched the marker out of her hand and broke it in two. I held foxy tighter so she wouldn't feel as much of the movement but she still made a noise in her sleep and shifted. She really was cute when She was sleeping.

Finaly Alian bitch and the rest left me alone and I ended up falling asleep on the couch with y/n.

Ok I finaly have a plan on what is going to happen so just stay with me. Also have this thing I found. I thought it was funny....

Also thx for so many reads, right now this story has 138 views and I'm a happy child 😁

*cough *cough You should read my other story about shigaraki, Ya know, if ya want literal crap (shameless self promo🙃) heh heh........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 24K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
152K 4K 23
An injured Bakugo, meets Y/n - who is critically ill - in a hospital where they hit it off. Bakugo shows a side to him he's never really shown before...
275 2 10
TW's here: bad parenting/neglectful and harmful behavior Possible mentions of suicide and/or self harm "Daughter, you have a new mission. Do not disa...
69.5K 1.3K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...