Being His {BWWM}

De lovaliscous

What will happen when Neveah crosses paths with Matthew in high school and experiences a connection that will... Mai multe

{Characters}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{BOOK 2}
《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《 Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
¡NEW BOOK ALERT!
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》

《Chapter 10》

5.7K 216 97
De lovaliscous

♡Nevi's POV♡

"I'm pregnant." I blurted.

"What?"

"I am two months pregnant."

Alex rose from the couch and proceeded towards me. His footsteps slow and paced. It's so quiet I could hear the AC turn on and the fridge preparing ice.

"We're having a baby?" He questioned placing his hands on either side of my semi visible stomach.

"I'm having a baby...with my husband. I'm married Alex. I'm so-"

"Married? Neveah what the fuck are you talking about?"

"I...I was married before but I signed the divorce papers but he didn't-"

"So are you getting a divorce?"

"No I still have feelings for him. And, we're having a baby. We still love each other. Alex, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I-"

"How long?" He whispered. His left foot lifted off the wooden floors followed by his right. As he came closer, I went back farther.

"What?"

"HOW FUCKING LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PREGNANT! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME?"

"Two...two months. Alex I'm so-"

*SLAP!*

"YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING FOOL!"

*SLAP!*

"I STAYED WITH YOU! I LOVE YOU! I FOUGHT FOR YOU!"

*SLAP!*

*PUNCH!*

I fell to the floor as he punched me in my jaw.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed cradling my stomach on the floor.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES NEVEAH!"

*KICK!*

*KICK!*

*STOMP!*

"Please! Stop! It hurts!"

"YOU WEREN'T TELLING HIM STOP WHEN YOU SPREAD YOUR FUCKING LEGS LIKE A WHORE DID YOU? ANSWER ME! I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!" He grabbed me by my hair off the floor and began punching me again.

With my back to the door, I started unlocking the bottom lock. I kneed him in the balls and made a run for the open door.

I decided to use the stairs as as he began chasing after me. Thankfully, people were coming out the elevator. I rushed in and closed the doors as he stuck his hand through the space, removing it before it closed. I dropped to my knees and started sobbing. I didn't have any money, my phone or shoes.

As the doors opened, I ran through the lobby, to my car, started it and got in. I kept driving and didn't look back until I got to the restaurant. I rushed inside as I felt someone staring at me and reset the alarm.

I dialed Matthew hoping that he picks up.

"Hello?"

"MATT! PLEASE COME! I TRIED TELLING ALEX ABOUT THE PREGNANCY AND ABOUT US AND HE STARTED HITTING ME SO I RAN TO THE DOOR AND DROVE TO THE RESTAURANT! I DON'T HAVE MY PURSE, PHONE, OR SHOES! MATT PLEASE COME! I'M SCARED!" I ranted into the phone with tears streaming down my face.

He said he'd be here and not to move. Before I could say okay, he already hung up the phone.

I sobbed on the floor cradling my stomach. 30 minutes later, I heard three gun shots and pounding at the front door. The restaurant phone rang scaring me out the kitchen.

"Baby, open the door please. It's me and only me." Matthew said into the phone delicately.

I opened the door and fell into his arms. He carried me to my office, closed the door and cuddled me in his arms as the tears silently sobbed his shirt.

After what felt like forever, he positioned me to where he could see my face.

"Awe princess...I'm going to kill him." Matt carried me into the bathroom, sat me on the counter and began cleaning my face with the first aid kit.

"Can you take me to a hotel for tonight please? He has a key and I don't know if he made copies."

"A hotel? We're going home."

"What about my car?" I asked moving the cotton swab from my eye.

"I'll get someone to drive it back to your appartment later. Right now, we need to get you a check up and take care of your wounds. Baby, look at me. I promise you, I am going to kill him." Matt promised, kissing me passionately.

How could I have screwed up this bad?

Matt placed his jacket over my head before carrying me outside. He cradled me closer to his chest as we walked to the car.

"Mike, ho bisogno che tu prenda dei ragazzi per fare una pulizia al ristorante di Neveah. Avrei potuto essere un po 'felice." (Mike, I need you to get some guys for a clean up at Neveah's restaurant. I might have went a little trigger happy.)

"Sì certo, ma cosa è successo?" (Yeah, sure, but what happened?)

"Te lo dirò domani quando non vedrò più il rosso." (I'll tell you tomorrow when I don't see red anymore.)

His knuckles began turning red from how hard he grabbed the steering wheel. I took one off and kissed his knuckles.

"Is that mines?" I asked pointing to the magenta colored bonnet on his head.

"Girl no. This is mines." He said fixing it. I laughed at his goofiness. Man I love him.

That was the last thing I remembered. I woke up at seven in the morning to Matt yelling orders over the phone.

"I'm sorry baby, did I wake you?"

"No. This is the time I normally wake up to go to work."

"You're still going?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'll just put on some concealer, foundation to cover up the bruises and go. I promise if anything happens i'll call you."

I showered, did my hair and makeup and got changed. I settled with a black long sleeve turtle neck along with a beige pants and belt. I had to loosen it up a little as it was squeezing my bump.

"BABE YOU'RE SHOWING!" Matt shouted scaring the hell out of me.

"Yeah, only a little though. Wait until I look like a whale."

"You won't look like a whale. You'll be ready to pop and we'll have our little baby girl. Right bambina?"

"Or boy."

"But most likely a girl." He repeated rubbing my stomach.

"I bet 5,000 dollars it's a boy." I smiled smugly extending my hand.

"Bet. It's going to be a girl." He shook my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too. Alright, bye baby."

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Malt out the fridge. I heard a ringing sound and followed it to the downstairs bathroom.

"Matt, your phone's ringing!"

"Answer it!"

"Yellow?"

"Green. Nevi, how tall are you?" Mike asked.

"I'm 5'3". Why?"

"No reason. Tell Matt the bodies were handled, I picked up the stuff and i'm on my way."

"What bodies? What stuff?" I fucking asked. When the hell did he oh- the bodies must've been from the gunshots I heard last night.

"Just tell him, he'll know. Bye."

I walked outside to get into my car only to see an all black Range Rover with a white bow.

"SURPRISE!" Daddy shouted leaning in front the new car.

"No. Why? Thank you. But, why?" I asked not wanting to sound ungrateful but also not spoiled.

"This, is our family car. You'll still have your Jeep and i'll still have my cars but this, is our family car. Now hurry and get in or you'll be late for work." I proceeded forward, handing him back his phone.

"Um...uh...Mikey called. He said the bodies are taken care of, he has the stuff and he's on the way."

"Great. Now you really need to go. I love you princess stay safe."

With that, he put me in the car, buckled me up, typed in the restaurant address into the car and gave me a kiss.

I really do not deserve this man.

I got to work and started setting up for the day. Customers started rolling in and so did my trusted employees.

It was almost 10 when Matthew decided to visit the restaurant. He was dressed in an all black Armani suit. His long blonde hair was in a bun, showing off his neck tattoo while sunglasses shaded his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey baby, what brings you by?"

"I'm hungry, I missed you and I wanted some kisses." He whispered peppering my face with kisses.

"Boss. We have a customer who's throwing a tantrum." Zack barged through the door pissed.

I walked outside to see pissed off, red faced Lorleli. Deciding to keep it professional, I addressed her as I would any other paying customer

"Hi, i'm the manager, what seems to be the problem?"

"My food is not what I ordered. I want my refund! Now!" She shouted shoving her plate.

"We can remake your plate exactly how you want it or we can refund your money. However, it won't be in your account until tomorrow." I explained. 

"Unacceptable. I want my money NOW! I want to speak to the owner."

Being the smart ass I am, I walked back to the kitchen and came out without my apron on.

"Hi, i'm the owner. Zack, did she pay for her order already?"

"No ma'am. Their food recently came out." Zack motioned to the food ticket with the time stamp.

"Well, we can't give you a refund as you haven't paid yet. We can remake your food, if not, i'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

"Fine. This restaurant fucking sucks anyway! The food is trash! The place looks nasty! Don't touch me! MATTHEW! MATTHEW!" She shouted. 

"Lo, let's just go. This is embarrassing." One of her friends nudged, picking up her bag. She really is simply embarrassing herself at this point.

"Your makeup looks like slutty trash. The smokey eye makes you look like the cheating whore you are!"

I walked back to the kitchen and put back on my apron.

"You need to tell her or I promise you, if she ever pulls some shit like that again...i'll shoot her on sight."

*****************************************
Two updates in a day, I felt like y'all might want a Neveah POV to what happened.

Thought? How'd y'all feel about this chapter?

Wattpad is being really bitchy and isn't showing views, comments, or likes.

If you or someone you know is a victim of abuse whether it be mental, verbal, or physical, call the domestic abuse hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or visit the hotline.org. calling or visiting the website doesn't make you weak or a snitch, it makes you a warrior and a supporter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Later luvs🦋

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...