My Heartbeat Skipped...

By smilesuja

He is a rich, arrogant and famous producer in film industry... -- Manik She is a sweet, smart and assistant d... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33(Special)
34(Extra Special 1)

1

5.4K 179 4
By smilesuja

Manik::

I was just checking many scripts from different famous directors of the industry. I didn't find anything interesting. Then there were people who were waiting outside to tell me story.

I saw a girl among that crowd. When I looked clearly at her, then only I realized that she was the one who fought with me today morning for supporting someone else. So I thought of teasing her at that time. So I informed my personal assistant to allow her inside first.

When I saw my PA Raj informing her this, she became very excited. I was able to see that through the CCTV camera. She was waiting for me in the hall. When I went to meet her, she became very quite.

Nandini::

He again. What he is doing here? In the morning, he dashed the oldman with his car. And now he is in this producer's house. I felt like to kill him though. I started shouting at him again, "Who are you? In the morning, you wasted my time. So I came late to producer's house. And now you are inside his house and making me irritating.What do you think of yourself?"

Raj::

Nandini, please be silent. He is our producer sir, Mr. Manik.

What happened then?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 208K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
7K 732 17
I am very bad at discription . . . . . Life after talent hunt what will happen when fab 5 choose sid over manik what will nandini do when her amms...
33.9K 2.3K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
525K 23.6K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...