A Slave in Disguise

By isha_ahman

........... This story is about how Fatima suffered, crossed many difficult pathways, received punishment an... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part7
Part 9
Part 10
APPRECIATION
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
#BLACK LIVES MATTERS
Part 14
Part 15
INFO!
Part 16
Alhamdulillah It's My Birthday 🎉
Part 17
Part 18
ANNOTATION!
Eid-el Adha
Part 19
N. A. U
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Check Out!
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Apologies
Part 29
Part 30
Epilogue

Part 8

313 53 0
By isha_ahman

        "Flowers are red, Violets are blue, here I found true love ".

**************

FATIMA'S POV

Alhamdulillah I can't believe it's been four years, I just can't believe I'm done with college, with all the ups and downs I still did it, All thanks to Allah.

   After our graduation ceremony we did a prom night, I didn't have a prom date so Ya Khaleefa decided to be my date.

     Some days after, I started to have some strange feelings about Ya Khaleefa, I don't really know how to explain it but.... maybe, maybe it might be what the White's called LOVE, but I just hope it's not, falling in love with someone I refer as my brother, I can't watch it happen, please love don't do this to me.

END OF POV

*******

   Anisah has left for Canada for almost a year now, she will be staying there with her paternal aunt until she's done with school. So there had been no problem, only Hajiya's.

*********

     I love you baby, will you accept my love for you and be my soul mate. So  how do you  like my exceptional speech, Khaleefa bragged.

Ha! You call that exceptional, bro here from the master of love, Khalid insisted.

    "I always loved you since day one, I forget about my worries when I'm with you, you are the blood that runs through my vein, I love you with all my heart, I love you so much, I want you to complete me by being my soul mate, I promise to love you for the sake of Allah, please accept my love for you, it is all genuine, I love you so much".
  How do you like this, Khalid asked.

Amazing Amigo! thanks so much, you're a life saver bro. Khaleefa complimented.

Ah! What are friends for, and make sure you say everything.

You got it dude, see you soon khaleefa bid him goodbye and left.

****************

As Khaleefa sauntered inside the house he salamed but no one was in the living room, so he went up to Gwaggo's room to have a little chat with her.

Salamualaikum, he salamed.

Wa'alaikassalam, Hajiya answered depressed.

Gwaggo, what's wrong? He asked sitting right next to her on the bed.

Son, it's that girl.

Who? Tell me what happened.

Fatima now, she insulted me, she even called me a useless woman, me Khaleefa and if you think I'm lying you should ask Khadijah.

Shush, Gwaggo don't say that I believe you, okay! I promise I will handle it.

    Khadijah! Khaleefa called.

Yes! Yaya what's up?

Gwaggo, did Fatima insulted her?

Uhmm, uhh.... Eh, yes, yes!

   But why will she do that, let me go talk to her, he said furiously.

   Fatima! Fatima! angry khaleefa called.

Ya Khaleefa, what's it? what's wrong? She hesitately asked.

You know what's wrong, Fatima.
Why will you even think of doing that, of all people why her, why Gwaggo.

Ya Khaleefa, I really don't understand what you are talking about.

Okay let me tell you, why would you ever think of insulting Gwaggo, you called her a useless woman and even bombard her with some other insults. What has she done to ever witness all of this from you, I thought you are responsible enough to know what's right or wrong but you failed me, Fatima for God's sake, you disgust me!

Ya Khaleefa give me a chance to explain myself, Fatima asked.

Silence! Fatima, what do you have to tell me, what? Khaleefa spoke in anger.

I've something to tell you, what happened was this.
I was cleaning Hajiya's room then I mistakenly broke her phone screen. I tried to explain to her how it happened but she won't just listen, so the next thing Hajiya slapped me and insulted me in and out, and that is it.

Ya Khaleefa I never thought you can say all of those things to me, but it wasn't your fault you were misleaded and I understand, but can I have some privacy  please, she said in a pleading tone.

Fatima I'm sorry, I should have listened to you, I'm really sorry.

Please, privacy! She said sounding serious.

Okay!.

KHALEEFA'S POV

I should have listened to her own part of the story. I totally forgot how Gwaggo dislikes her. She can really frame her for something she hasn't done just to get rid of her.
  I should definitely go and apologize to her tomorrow.
And as for Gwaggo I'm really disappointed in her, and maybe she forced Khadijah to say yes because Khadijah and Fatima are now cool with each other .

   *Next day *

Fatima has been ignoring me since what happened yesterday, but she didn't failed to do her regular duties for me ( greeting, serving me food).

I have to man up and apologize, she has been giving me attitude and that is what's stopping me from apologizing, but I will just have to  go and apologize. Khaleefa spoke with his mind.

*********

Khadijah I need your help, Khaleefa said.

Yes yaya, what do you want your lil sis to do for you.

I want you to go and keep Fatima busy, I want to apologize to her.

So how will me keeping her busy help.

When you are in her room I will come in and tell you that Gwaggo is calling you, then I will have the chance to speak to her.

Wow bro, you're a genius, I hope it works.

In Shaa Allah.

*******

Haba dije you know I can dance more than you, you're a bad dancer.

Haha, tohm I heard but I'm a good singer tho.
So I be the music you follow the tune with your dancing skills.

Alright! Let's start.

Knock!

Knock!

Who could this ruiner be? Khadijah asked knowing who it was.

Khadijah, I'm sorry to interrupt you two, Gwaggo sent for you.

Oh c'mon! Will this day ever be worse for me, Khadijah whined and left.

****
Can I come in? Khaleefa asked.

Uhmm, Fatima murmured which was a yes I guess.

Thanks, Khaleefa complimented.
  I'm just here to say that I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday, I really should ha-, fatima cut him off.

Ya Khaleefa you really don't have to worry about anything I'm already over it, what has happened has happened so let's just forget.

Thank you Fatima, how can I even judged a kind person like you of doing that, so stupid of me, he said hitting his head lightly with his hand.

Haha, she chuckled a bit.

   I guess I should get going then.

Yeah, you should.

Oh so you're now sending me away from your room.

Yes, she said in a funny way.

Alright, I should leave.

   He was about leaving when he remembered he has something to tell her.

Uhmm.......  Fatima! he called making her turn to his direction.

Yes, Ya Khaleefa what is it?

Well Fatima I have something to tell you.

Uhum, I'm all ears, what is it.

Fatima I, I just want to say that I, I love you Fatima like I really mean it, you're that special lady I was taking about it was all you fatima.

     I always loved you since day one, I forget about my worries when I'm with you, you are the blood that runs through my vein, I love you with all my heart, I love you so much, I want you to complete me by being my soul mate, I promise to love you for the sake of Allah, please accept my love for you, it is all genuine, I love you so much.
Yes! I aced it, he said in a low tune.

Ya Khaleefa what's going on, I really don't get it.

Fatima it's love, I love you Fatima he said moving closer to her. I love you Fatima he said in a whisper.
You remember when I told you that I will tell you something when you're done with college, this is it Fatima!
I will be waiting for your response, he lastly said and left.

FATIMA'S POV

Is this reality or am I day dreaming, I really can't believe my ears. Is what I heard the truth, that Ya Khaleefa, my yaya loves me, I'm that special lady he was talking and  wants me to be his soul mate.
O lord how am I supposed to face him now and tell him I feel the same for him, O Allah please help me out.

HAJIYA'S POV

This is the second time I tried to eliminate Fatima from our lives but luck keeps falling on her side.
I have to do something before Khaleefa makes a final decision on her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     Salam beautiful people, how are we all doing?

Finally Khaleefa has confessed his love to his "special lady" - Fatima.
I think Hajiya is too late to separate the two or maybe not.

Let's end this assumptions and get going, till we meet again on the next chapter. But until then don't forget to hit that star button, comment down below and share!

Love,
Isha❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 898 25
In a world devastated by loss and hardship, a young couple fights against the odds to find hope and reclaim their life. Haunted by the painful memor...
15.8K 2.2K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
4.3K 865 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
403K 21.9K 64
#1 Mistakes - 07.07.18 #3 Spiritual - 19.06.18 #1 Mistakes - 27.08.18 #1 Mistakes - 16.10.18 #3 Inspirational - 26.10.18 #1 Inspirational- 10.11.18 #...