Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

Por musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Two

29K 301 54
Por musicluva4eva

THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US. ASDFGHJKL. AND ROCK ME. GOODBYE I DIED FROM FEELS BECAUSE THEY TOOK OVER MY BODY. AND I’VE HEARD 25 SECONDS OF KISS YOU AND I LOVE IT. BTW TDKAU RELATES TO JENNA AND HARRY I THINK OMFG. OH MY GOD ALMOST 15K READS SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER I'M SCREAMING.

__________________________________________________________________________ 

The next few days passed uneventfully with just Harry and I spending time together.  We didn’t get to go out, because we didn’t really want to and also because Paul decided that we couldn’t go out alone anymore. Today was the first day of publicity for the boys, and they were appearing on a breakfast show, and then a radio show in the evening, meaning I’d only be needed in the morning, and then I was free. 

“Jenna! There’s a staff prep meeting in the first conference room in ten minutes!” Lily shouted from her room.

I was sitting at the desk, casually surfing some online New York fashion catalogues, figuring out which stores to hit later today. I decided that I needed to get to know my assistant better, so we decided to go on a shopping trip together after the boys’ television appearance.

“Coming!” I said, closing the laptop screen and standing up.

I looked at my casual outfit in the mirror, a pair of lightly washed skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt with a pair of heels and a leather jacket. I couldn’t go without my heels.

“Let’s go.” Lily said, and I followed after her, locking the door behind me.

“So how are you and Mr. Styles?” Lily asked, nudging my shoulder teasingly.

“Perfect.” I said, smiling as we entered the elevator.

That was the only word I could really use to describe how Harry and I’s relationship was going. He was, as always, the perfect gentleman, and so far we had spent most of our time together just sitting in his room, talking or watching films. We even played Monopoly once, (which I beat him at by a landslide). I’d also told him about how I’d heard what he’d said to Liam on the plane.

Flashback

I was leaning against Harry’s chest, listening to his heartbeat as we talked quietly about random topics. I’d discovered that this was my new favourite position, and Harry seemed to like it too; he usually kept his hands loosely around my waist.

“I heard what you said to Liam on the plane.” I whispered, turning my head to look at his face.

Harry’s eyes widened a bit, remembering what he and Liam had been talking about around the time I woke up.

“You did?” he asked.

“I was waking up when you were talking. I was in shock so I didn’t say anything. I didn’t actually believe what I heard.” I said, laughing.

“Which was?” Harry asked, smirking.

“I heard, ‘how do you tell your best friend that you love her?’”

“That could’ve been anyone.” He said jokingly, but I pretended to take offense in it.

I shot Harry a dark look, sitting up and moving to get up from the couch. His eyes widened, thinking I had taken it to heart, and he sat up as well, pulling me to face him.

“I love you. Only you. No one else.” He said, pulling me closer to him, placing a kiss on my lips.

“I love you too.” I whispered, kissing him again.

Harry responded greedily, deepening the kiss on instinct. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my body. I was finding my position slightly awkward, and adjusted my body so I was straddling his legs. He tightened his hold on my waist; moving lips away from mine, kissing his way down my neck as I let out a throaty moan. Harry flipped us over so I was underneath his large body, and his mouth sucked on the flesh above my collarbone, leaving a mark. I pulled his face back to meet mine, and attacked his lips hungrily.

Harry was the first to pull away, his breathing heavy and his arms on either side of my body. We stared into each other’s eyes, his green eyes piercing into my hazel ones.

I knew by the look in his eyes that he was worried that he’d hurt me. He seemed to be searching my face for any sign of pain.

I tilted my head up again, kissing his lips lightly, to assure him that I was okay and he hadn’t done anything wrong.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He said, adjusting his body so he was lying down and we were facing each other.

“I trust you Haz. If you think that that is going to hurt me then you’re wrong.” I laughed.

“Really?” He asked cheekily, and the entire mood in the room changed.

“Really.” I winked, and our lips met once again.

*

Nothing actually happened, we had kissed a bit more, and went back to talking, before we had eventually fallen asleep. Louis, of course, had barged in with Niall in tow the next morning, and the moment he saw us he started screaming about his eyes while Niall shrugged and proceeded to raid the cabinets in Harry’s small kitchen. That had forced us to get up from our ever-comfortable positions and talk to them.

I snapped out of my reverie, and was greeted by a smirking Lily, who didn’t say anything. The elevator doors opened and I could hear the slight screams and singing of girls coming from outside the hotel. I spotted a sign that read conference rooms on it, and Lily led us down the hall, until we finally spotted a door with a number one on it, and entered.

I immediately spotted Paul sitting at the table, and waved at him. He waved back, and I smiled, observing the rest of the room. It was a very large room, and I was guessing the entire style and make-up team was here, as well as the other people that had been brought over from the UK.

An older woman was sitting at the head of the table, going through some papers with some men. I assumed she was part of management. She looked up, and seemed pleased with the amount of people in the room, and started the meeting as soon as I sat down.

“Good morning everyone. I’m Patricia Campbell.  I’m the head of the management team for this tour, if you didn’t already know.” She said in a posh accent.

“This meeting is just to outline our schedule and make sure you all know what you’re supposed to do, and to hand out your personal schedules with your days off marked clearly on it. Alright?”

Everyone responded by nodding or simple ‘okay’s’. Someone started listing out names, and I patiently waited for my name to be called

“Jenna Matthews. Stylist.” The person said, and I collected the calendar from them.

“What days do you have off?” Lily asked.

I looked carefully at my schedule, and compared it to Lily’s. I knew for a fact that Harry had done something to get a couple extra days off. It was irritating, in a way, but I knew he only had the best intentions in mind, so I brushed it off. Though I would talk to him about how he couldn’t keep pulling strings for me on tour.

The meeting lasted for another twenty minutes, with Ms. Campbell quickly reviewing what days were absolutely mandatory, and award show dates that the boys would be attending. 

Finally the meeting was over, and before I knew it, it was time for my first job as One Direction’s tour stylist.

 __________________________________________________________________

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT! I’M SOMEWHAT HYPER AND HAPPY BECAUSE I SPENT ALL OF FRIDAY CRYING BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION FEELS. UGH. I’M A ZAYN GIRL YOU SEE AND I WAS A MESS BECAUSE HARRY SINGS MY FAVOURITE LINES IN LITTLE THINGS (YOU NEVER WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH, YOU STILL LOVE TO SQUEEZE INTO YOUR JEANS BUT YOU’RE PERFECT TO ME) AND ZAYN LOOKED SO SEXUAL IN THE VIDEO AND MY OVARIES WERE DONE AND I WAS CRYING BECAUSE FEELS AND HOW PERFECT ALL OF THEM ARE.

DID THAT MAKE SENSE?

Question: Which preview/song from Take Me Home do you like the best so far, from what you’ve heard?

Answer: Kiss You sounds flawless. I love it already. Rock Me and They Don’t Know About Us are freaking amazing and I can’t even breathe listening to them. I’m patiently waiting to listen to the album on Monday so I can fangirl.

CG: 70 votes and 30 comments? It'd also be cool if you guys could get me to 225 fans. :) 

~Shaki

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.2K 156 13
135K 1.4K 23
And it all started with a Strip Club
33.1K 532 27
When Jenna's only living family; her grandparents, pass away, she is forced to move to America to live in her godfather's boarding school. She meets...