Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

By BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•34

1.5K 37 3
By BlasianCHUU

Rosalie Pov

I stood outside the car in front of the swan's residents.

"I haven't been here in a while" Emmett spoke I looked at him nodding.

"Last time I was here we had to tell Charlie his daughter was leaving forks for gods know how long"

"We'll this time it'll be a good experience" I softly smiled at Emmett.

Samantha pov

I sat in the room watching Law & order when I heard a car followed by a scent .. a vampire scent.

I jumped up looking out the window seeing a Jeep, I recognized the Jeep anywhere.

Emmett?? Rosalie ??

I ran down the stairs quick seeing  Alistair standing up looking at me I told him everything was ok before catching Ethan and my father attention.

"Everything ok honey"

"Yeah dad I'm fine I just need to barrow my sweet both for a few minutes"

I signaled Ethan to follow me
Outside.

Before Rosalie could knock I opened the door with a big
Smile.

"ROSALIEEEE" "SAMMY" we hugged tightly

"Fuck rose I missed my favorite person in the whole wide world how are you , I see your looking beautiful as ever"

"Oh! Sammy I missed you back your the favorite swan besides the girls and yes yes I'm
Fine I'm glad your back it been years and you look amazing you look like a goddess"

I did a historical bow laughing "and Emmett! How's my
Favorite big brother in the whole world"

He chuckled "I been great Sammy I'm glad to see your back home I missed those morning practice fights"

"Oh damnit Emmett I do remember we had morning fights and I want you both to meet someone special to me"

I welcomed them
Both into the house into the living room.

"Oh dad Rosalie and Emmett came by"

"Hey you two how you been I haven't seen you both in 7 years when you told me my
Daughter was leaving"

"Yeah Mr.swan *scratch head* but she's back and better right it's good to see you, You look young still how old are you 28" Emmett chuckled

Rosalie smacked his arm and smiled at my
Father.

"Hey mr.swan how you been I'm
Sorry about that day it was hard for us too but we're all thankful she's back and happy right"

My dad smiled "I been fine and your right I am thankful she's back see I knew i liked someone from
The cullen's family but I have to go Billy and I are going fishing" my dad spoke hugging me before walking out the living room.

"Anyways you both i want you to be Alistair I'm sure you remember him he told me about the War you almost had with Volturi. Anyways he's my Mate and my husband of course" I smiled as Alistair went his anti ways just nodded simply.

"Good to see you two alive still guess that war didint take action"

"Yeah you bailed on us bro" Emmett spoke "i wasn't there to fight for some silly vampire mistakes"

"But we did because they are family but you're right because your just a nomadic hippie"

"Rosalie / Emmett be nice please" they nodded

" sorry" they both said

"I hope you been treating her right" Alistair nodded "I'm not that mutt I actually love her"

"I believe you anyways whose the other person we're meeting" Rosalie asked.

"I guess it's me" they both turned looking at Ethan .

They gasp Rosalie looked at and back at Ethan "oh no fucking way Sam you had a son cool! Wassup bro I'm your god father Emmett we can play footballs any times and if you play videos games we can play that too"

"Cool! I love football & Video games!"

"Emmett don't Corrupt the poor child oh my gosh Samantha you have me a god son" Rosalie smiled big walking towards Ethan.

"Hi I'm Rosalie and this is my husband Emmett me and Your is bestfriends and I'm your god mother"

Ethan smiled big hugging Rosalie and Emmett "does this mean I'll get 3 triple the gifts for Christmas since I met my grandfather and my god parents"

we laughed "of course buddy I always wanted a son" Emmett spoke "how about me you and your father go play some football outside let the ladies chat it up"

Ethan looked at Alistair "cool I'll love too ! dad ?"

Alistair gave in "fine let's do it, I'll get back babe I'm going to whoop Emmett's ass in football"  he spoke kissing my cheek getting up following the other two.

"Samantha im really happy for you im also happy that your here I really missed you! If you ever think about leaving again you tell me hell I just might tag along I need to get away from forks"

I laughed "I will take that into consideration I would love if you came back to our island with us we have a really big mansion me and Alistair built by hand on our own island."

"Really? Samantha if you gone again I'll come with me and Emmett would love to leave here. I know cullens is our family but forks been a wild
Ride since Bella because edward's wife"

"I bet , she ruins everything she comes by . She almost killed my
Son a two days ago I almost wrecked her."

"She's fucking evil every since she became vampire she been feeling like she's so powerful. Just like today Alice got a vision earlier.. I think someone is after the coven she tried to blame it on you and found out you were back I had to check myself I told
Her she's wrong you wouldn't attack us"

"Bull Shìt she tried to find reasons to pin me
To shit and the vision did Alice get the glimpse of the person ? You know I'll help fight Rosalie your like my sister more than bella is"

"I wouldn't ask you to do that Sammy you have children you have something to live for"

"Rose you forgot I'm a Multi breed I don't die easily that bite bella did only made me stronger just another added breed i wouldn't mind helping you're my
Family too and if it takes to see Bella rot during the fight I'll take front row seats" we laughed and hugged

"I love you sissy"

"You know u love you back Sammy but let's talk about our little Hailey she's getting married you know?"

"I know I found out the other day from the invitation on my fathers mail I had to go to la
Push I spoke to Paul and Hailey I have Paul my blessing"

"That's great I'm happy for them really you know Paul been with Hailey for a long time healed and cared for her he came to
Me before he proposed me and Alice helped him I wished you was there Sammy if I could cry that night I would Paul changed for the better and I love that he did that for Hailey"

"I love that you all looked after my
Girls when I gave up everything I did miss everything but I'm happy to be here to witness my daughter marriage and maybe babies thank you rose thank you "

We hugged again " you are my bestfriend Samantha"

Jacob Pov

"Dad you didn't tell me she came back I haven't seen my ex wife in 7 years!"

•Next Chapter •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
753K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
2M 38.6K 60
Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of a rag tag group of shape shifters. As B...
1M 36.5K 98
Jolene Swan was Bella Swan's older sister. She was loud, rambunctious, wild and blunt, the complete opposite of Bella. She's a 'bad egg', her mothers...