I Promise {Jemi}

By holyjemi

Joe and his family just moved across the country for his father's new job. Demi is the girl across the street... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 26

867 22 0
By holyjemi

*1 month later*

Demi

Everything in my world feels right at the moment. Like a fairytale almost because it seemed too good to be true. School's still the same but I don't mind it anymore since Carly and her friends don't bother me anymore and Joe's there. Me and his brothers have been sitting together at lunch again just like old times. I've honestly never felt happier. Joe and I have been spending more time together. Everyone in my family is happy for me and that's all I want. My dad still doesn't feel at ease with my decision, but he's slowly easing in to it. Very slowly. I spend my school days walking with Joe to school and after his practice walk home with him. I've been watching him and his brothers practice lately and they're pretty good. Joe looked cute in his uniform. It was the end of the day and I opened my locker to grab some books out.

"Hello there beautiful. You ready to go?" The voice said. The voice that made my stomach flip and made me smile from ear to ear. I shut my locker and saw him standing next to me with his hand on the locker next to me. I shoved my stuff in my bag and nodded. He then grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. We then walked out of the school.

"So why don't you have practice today?" I questioned him as we were walking back home.

"We had morning practice and weight training." I nodded. I don't understand why Joe needed more practice he's already really good and he's super toned. A body that many guys die for. It's still hard to believe he's mine.

"So Demi.." He said while swinging our arms back and forth.

"So Joe.." I mocked back. He chuckled and then let go of our intertwined hands and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"My first game is tomorrow you're gonna come right?" Of course I'm going! What kind of question was that? I decided to tease him a bit instead.

"Hmm.. I don't know I mean I'm pretty busy with school work and there's that science test and the English project." I smirked.

"Come on Demi it's my first game and-" Joe stated in a flat tone. I chuckled a little and cut him off.

"I was just kidding Joe lighten up. Of course I'm gonna be there." He smiled and kissed my temple.

"Good because I need your support in order to play well." I threw my head back laughing.

"Superstitious much Joe? I'm sure you'll do fine during a game without me."

"Nope. You're my good luck charm, so I need you there for every game." I grinned when he said that.

We were now back at his house as he opened the door for me and I walked through. He shut the door behind him and we walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed two water bottles handing one of them to me.

"Thanks" I opened the bottle and drank some of it. We went into the living room and his mom was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine.

"Hi Mrs. Jonas" She looked up from her magazine and smiled at me warmly. I always liked Mrs. Jonas she's always so kind to me. Almost like another mother.

"Hi Demi. Hi Joe. How was school?" I was about to answer but Joe then but in.

"It was fine. Demi and I are gonna do homework in my room now." He grabbed my hand and started leading me out of the room.

"Okay but leave your door open." His mom shouted back to him. I chuckled slightly. His face turned a bit pink. He was embarrased and it was a bit cute.

"Mom.." He shouted back. I covered my mouth trying to hold in my laughter.

"I'm serious Joe." She stated with a serious tone.

"Fine." He said and grabbed my hand again and leaded me to his room. He lead me in and closed the door, leaving just a crack open.

"Your mother said to leave the door open Joe." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"It is open.. see" He said gesturing to the door. I rolled my eyes playfully. I plopped myself down on his bed and grabbed my textbook and notebook out.

"Okay, let's study for that science test." I said reaching for my book and turning it to the section we were on. Joe groaned and placed himself right next to me.

"Wait you were being serious?" He furrowed his brows and I nodded "Do we have to?" He whined like a child. He's such a kid sometimes I swear.

"If you wanna pass this test.. and I wanna pass this test so yes we are." I said reaching into his bag and pulling out his notebook and textbook placing them on his lap. I then started studying. Joe was flipping through the pages finding the section and started studying also. This test I can tell was going to be hard. I needed to pass this. It wasn't until 5 minutes later I heard a loud book slam shut startling me a bit.

"I'm bored." Joe remarked. I lightly chuckled.

"We've only been studying for 5 minutes Joe. I know you can go longer than that." I looked over at him.

"Well why don't we do something more fun." He smirked reaching for my textbook closing it while his hands were on mine.

"Like what?" I said smirking back. His lips then crashed onto mine. He let go of the textbook and placed his hands around my waist. I kissed him back giving him the same force. I then cluthced my hands around his biceps. He pulled away and placed his forehead to mine.

"I love you" He said to me. A wide smile grew on my face.

"I love you too." I then released my hands from his arms and grabbed my textbook again.

"Okay let's continue studying." I turned to my marked spot again. Joe let out a groan and rolled his eyes.

Joe

"It's too big on me." Demi complained looking down on my jersey that was on her. The sleeves were a bit past her elbows and the end of the shirt reached about mid thigh. That's how small Demi is in my clothes. But she did look hot in them. She was wearing my jersey and leggings. Probably the best thing she could ever wear. Leggings would just hug every curve on Demi and it made her butt look great.

"Joe you're staring.." Demi smirked as she came towards me to my bed.

"Am I not allowed to stare and acknowledge how beautiful you look?" I said while I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She put her hands on my shoulders.

"Good save." She patted my head and tried to turn away but she couldn't because of my grip around her waist.

"But it's true you are beautiful." I ran my hands along her curves. She blushed a bit and I smiled when she did. I love it when I make her blush. I stood up from my bed still holding onto her.

"So before I play how about some good luck kisses?" I grinned at her. She chuckled a little bit.

"Sorry but I don't do good luck kisses." This girl... I frowned a bit.

"Come on baby don't be like that. One kiss." I nearly begged as I pulled her closer. She thought for a moment and leaned in pecking me quickly on the lips. She patted my cheek. That was not what I wanted at all.

"You're such a tease." She laughed and put her head to my chest. We were just standing there holding eachother for a moment before my mom called to us from downstairs.

"Joe let's go everyone is in the car waiting for you guys." I loosened my grip around Demi and she squirmed away from me. She held her hand out to me. I took her hand and we headed to the car.

The first half of the game was over and we were losing. I've been sitting on the bench for the first part and I just wanna go out there and play. I drank some water from my waterbottle and put it back on the ground. Everyone in the bleachers were talking and cheering. I looked over and found my family and girlfriend. She smiled at me goofily and waved. I chuckled and waved back. Our break was almost up and everyone surrounded the coach.

"Jonas, you're in. Now go out there and show them what we are made of." My coach patted my back and showed us the play. I nodded my head. I've never felt so ready. We put our hands in the middle and did our break. The last half started.

There wasn't much time left and we were still down by a couple points. Nick kicked the ball over to me and I started running down the field with it. Passing people and doing spins on them. The crowd was cheering loudly. I kicked the ball into the goal and it went in. YES! Everyone on the team came and patted my back and giving me bro hugs. The team's family and friends came down from the stands as well.

"Nice kick man." Nick said proudly while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah that was awesome!" Kevin added in. I smiled at them feeling proud.

"Jonas!" My coached yelled at me to come over. I jogged over to him.

"Yes sir?" I said shakily. To be honest this guy was a bit intimidating. I don't exactly know what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's his voice and how he pushes us. But it is for the best.

"Nice kick out there. Way to start off the season." He patted my back. I blew out a sigh of relief and thanked him. I walked back to my family wondering where Demi was.

"Good job tonight boys." My father said to my brothers and I proudly.

"Thanks dad." Kevin said back. They then started talking. I looked over my mom's shoulder and saw Demi by the stands. I walked over to her as she was on her phone. She looked up from it and smiled when she saw me.

"Good job babe, you guys won." I smiled at her and picked her up and put her on the grass in front of me.

"Thank you and now since you didn't give me those good luck kisses, how about a congratulations one?" She threw her head back laughing as I held her by her waist.

"But you're all sweaty and gross." She remarked. I rolled my eyes.

"Demi.." I gave her my pouty face.

"Ugh fine." She tip toed and put her arms around my neck kissing me. I smiled within the kiss and lifted her off the ground a couple inches. She wrapped her arms around my neck a little tighter and chuckled a little within it. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I put Demi back on the ground and released her. I turned around and saw Nick.

"What?" I said kind of harshly. I didn't want that kiss to end between Demi and I.

"We have to shake hands with the other team. You can kiss your girlfriend later." Nick started walking off to the rest of team. Demi snickered and I jogged to the rest of my team and shaking the other team's hand. We then walked over to my family as Demi was now with them.

"Let's go out and eat I'm starving." Kevin said.

"Where should we go?" My father then exclaimed.

"How about that diner by our house?" My mother then said. We all agreed and started walking towards our car. My parents sat in the front and my brothers in the first row while Demi and I sat in the back.

"Demi, are your parents okay with you going out to eat with us?" My mother turned around so she was looking at Demi in the back. Demi nodded.

"They're fine with it. They just said I have to be home by 11." My mother nodded and we started heading off to the restaurant. I was sitting by the window and Demi was in the middle next to me. I grabbed her hand and locked our fingers together. Her hand was warm. She squeezed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back. She put her head on my shoulder. I could just stay in this moment forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 887 40
Demi Lovato is homeless, living on the streets every day since her late teens. Joe Jonas comes from a rich family and finds her on the street, he w...
263K 6.5K 95
Spencer Lowe, just another girl on the streets. Demi Lovato, just another popstar on a stage. Demi has a secret no one but her family and Joe Jonas k...
208K 5.1K 63
A story about two brothers, Joe and Nick Jonas and a girl, named Demi, who comes into their lives. Everyone wants to be somebody to someone.
4.3K 163 16
Sequel to Two World's Collied; Senior Year. This story follows Demi as she goes off to College. Andy in the Olympic and Joe still having a hard time...