Forget it || Wendy x Suga ||

By Polish445

Both Suga and Wendy went through a very toxic breakup because of a huge misunderstanding back in highschool... More

Read please!!
Flashbacks
SM's new Girl Group
Sharing a room
Stronger than you think
Club
Club pt.2
Club pt.3
You are friends with BTS's Suga!?
Cafe
Dating show
Telling the truth
Giving up
A Party
My leg
And We Meet Again
Media's reaction
Sangjangnim's
I'm sorry what?
What the Fuck!?
The Night is Just Getting Started
Losing For Her
Promise?
The Date
The Movies
Never
Eunji And Her Boyfriend
New Years Eve
Announcement
Yeri's Embarressment
Birthday Party
Lipstick
Heal Me
Good Night Wan-ah....
From Annoyance to Lip Locking
TV shows and sandwichs
Another Date?
An Embarrassing Hug
Now what?
My Girlfriend
Joy And Her Relationship Advice
Wendy Returns to Canada
Smile
Who Knew 'Dad' Was A Doofus
Girls Crash The Party....?
Break up?
The Fourteen of Majestia
Are We Allowed To Date?
A Stalker?
Lurking In The Shadows
You Call it Stalking, I Call it Love
How Could I?
Save Me, Please
I'll Protect You
Us
Forget It
Breakup.... Not!!
Announcement - Wedding Postponed -
The End
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0

And So We Talked

592 31 7
By Polish445

Joy's P.O.V

"Unnie, are you sure you don't want to eat. I ordered some pretty good food." I said knocking on Wendy unnie's door, hoping she would finally open up and talk about what happened.

Here we were, back at the Red Velvet dorm, but everyone was back at their homes with their families. Well except for me and Wendy unnie as you can see.

Since my parents had to go abroad to work i could only visit them for two days so i had come back yesterday to find Wendy unnie home, crying in the bathroom.

She had insisted on me getting some rest and sleep since i was propably tired but the next morning she had locked her doors and didn't let me in all day, even though she hadn't eaten anything before sleeping.

If she even did sleep that is.

"Unnie, come on i got some chicken and beer, one of your favorites." I said hoping that maybe some good food would actually make her get out of the room. Its not like she won't eat all day. She has to at one point.

"Unnie...." I said in a lower tone, okay maybe food was not my best option.

"Unnie, seriously what happened? Did something happen with your sister? Oh! Was it your dad? Wait don't tell me Suga oppa did something bad! Cause i swear to god i don't care if he's my sunbae but i will murder him and he better watch out for his manho--!" I started but got cut off when Wendy unnie opened the door and put her hand on my mouth.

"My dad cheated on my mom. You happy now Sooyoung?" She said in a bitter tone before pushing me away and going towards the fresh chicken and beer placed on the kitchen counter.

I stood there, unable to move, and unable to say anything. I expected that the reason would for her whole breakdown would be bad but i never expected it to be so horrible. I was not prepared for that. I don't think anyone was.

"Oh my god, unnie..." I said as she just shrugged it off and opened the bottle of beer taking a sip and then sitting down on the couch.

Red velvet has been together for many years, and we've been there for each other through thick and thin. And i know that whenever Wendy unnie needs comforting, its not the lets-hug-and-cry-together kind its more like the lets-watch-movies-and-forget-our-problems kind.

And right now, i'm sure she desperatly needs some humour and fun in her life.

Think Sooyoung, think!

"Oh! Unnie i downloaded that famous western TV show you said to watch. Friends right? It has Korean subtitles too so we both can watch it together." I said taking out the DVD from my bag as she just chuckled at my antics and grabbed the rest of the chicken, bringing it towards the couch so we could eat while watching the show.

I sat on the couch, smiling and trying not to show any emotions of sadness that i felt towards her. Cause if i know one thing about Wendy unnie, its that she hates it when other people see her weaknesses and give her signs of pity.

She absolutely hates it. Thats the last thing you would want to do with her if she's sad.

"Yeah, sure lets watch it. I need some time off from all these problems. I think i've dwelled on it enough." She said as i smiled at her before stealing her can of beer.

"Hey! Thats mine!"

"Just because you had a rough night doesn't mean i'm allowing you to get drunk." I said before slowly handing her back her can of beer which was already finished half way through.

"Anyway, did you know," Wendy unnie started as the first pilot episode of friends started playing. "Yoongi visited me for a day in Canada and he took me out on a date." She said my eyes went wide in shock.

"Wah! You're kidding!" I said, the show already forgotton.

"Nope. He visited somewhere in the afternoon. And he took me out on a date later that evening. Guess what? We had Wendy's for dinner." She said as she continued on with her story of the date.

"What! Why wouldn't he tell you what to wear!?"

"What i thought exactly!"

And so we kept on talking.

"No way. Your dad did not."

"Oh he did alright. And then i punched him in the face." She said with a proud and smug smile. "Thats my unnie!"

And we talked.

"And then suddenly Taehyung calls me and is all like, i'm taking you out on Friday, 7pm, be ready and cuts the call." I said in a dramatic way.

"No wayyy! So you're going on a date with Taehyung tomorrow!?"

"Well i mean he didn't really give me a choice."

And we talked little more.

"You know, i can't believe we've watched 5 episodes of Friends and still don't know the characters names."

"Same. Maybe it's because we're korean."

"Shut up unnie! You speak english!"

"What? So, does that mean i'm not allowed to forget characters names!"

And a little bit more.

"No way! Why wouldn't Mark tell me he's dating Sana!"

"I don't know. He probably was too shy. I mean you've seen how awkward the guy gets around her."

"Hmmm good point. BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM. We should totally surprise him later. I mean he's liked her for 2 years, and he finally got to date her!"

"Oooh! Maybe we could do a surprise visit to their dorm tomorrow before my date with Taehyung."

"Good idea! Speaking of Taehyung,..."

And before we even realized it, it was somewhere around 2am since we decided to sit on this couch and watch this TV show.

"Joyyiee! I'm tired." Wendy unnie said cutely in her drunken state as i smiled. "We should probably sleep. Its getting pretty late." I said getting up but Wendy held my arm, pulling me back down on the couch.

"But i'm scared. I don't want to sleep alone." She said as i looked at her.

Wendy unnie is really underrated for it but her eyes are gorgeous. They hold so much emotion and so much pain. These eyes have seen, and been through so much, and they have cried so much, but within all this suffering, if you would look closer, they are the eyes of a woman who is stronger than metal and who can handle any obstacle life throws at her. And i hope that she knows that the only role model i have in my life, is her.

"How about we share a room? I've missed hanging out with you anyway." i said, slowly pulling her out the couch and helping her land on her feet.

"Gosh, i'm dizzy."

"We're almost there." I said leading her to the bedroom and placing her down on her bed.

"I'll sleep in Seulgi unnie's bed okay?"

"Hhmmmkay sure." She said turning her back on me and falling to sleep immediately.

"Scared my ass." As i was heading to Seulgi unnie's bed to sleep i heard a notification come up on Wendy unnie's phone.

Yoongi

Hey, is everything okay?

Your mom just called and said you took a flight back to Korea. Is everything okay? Where are you? I'm coming to your dorm. Wait for me.

Shit, Wendy is dead asleep and i don't think it'll be good for Suga to come over at this hour.

I picked up Unnie's phone and started typing.

Hello suga oppa.
This is Joy.

Wendy unnie is asleep right now and don't worry everything is okay. I think it's best if you stay at home for now and maybe visit when you're free and when it's not 3am.

Again we're good!

I didn't really understand what i wrote but i wrote something and i sent it to him so hopefully he'd stay at his own dorm.

Yoongi

Oh okay.

But i'm coming by tomorrow.

He sent before going offline.

Geez, so we have to deal with Suga oppa, visit the Got7 dorm and pretend like this whole night never happened all in one day?

Wow, tomorrow is going to be a very hectic day.

One of my close friends father has been severly hit with Covid-19. 70% of his lungs have failed and he is in the ICU. Please pray for him and for everyone else thats been suffering from this horrible disaster.

I love all of you and please stay inside for the safety of yourself and your families. Stay healthy and safe! I beg you.

Total words : 1456

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
44.8K 1.6K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
15.8K 829 27
If there's one thing in life that makes everything harder than they need to be, it's the complications implemented by misunderstandings. Misundersta...
7.6K 371 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...