bad boy, good lips(matthew es...

liiloooo_ tarafından

natalie johnson was an ordinary 16 year old girl living in california. but her dad had a job offer in virgini... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sorry babes
Chapter 9
Thank you!❤️
Chapter 10
A/n
Chapter 11
Qotd
Chapter 12
Natalie Johnson
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update:(
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

3.1K 51 9
liiloooo_ tarafından

(Matthews POV)

Once school finishes i start to head out. I get in my car and drive home. When i get home i go to my room and just jump on my bed. I look out my window and through the neighbors window to see a girl walk in and get undressed. I just keep staring at her when she finally turns around and we make eye contact.

Oh god thats Natalie Johnson, i didnt know she was my neighbor! Once she looked at me i just turned around and walked away like an idiot. That was so awkward.

(Natalies POV)

Matthew is my neighbor!! This is not good. I cant believe he was just starting at me while i was changing. That perv. That was so awkward i cant even explain. I wonder why he just walked away. Wait why do i care, its better that he did.

Being the good girl i am, i took out all of my homework and started to do it. Thats when i got a text from alyssa.

(A-alyssa. N-natalie)

A-hey nat! Theres a party tonight at Camerons house. Hes a good friend of mine and i dont think he will mind if you came with.

I read the message and i had no idea how to reply. Ive never been to a party. Ive never been drunk. What will my parents say. Anyways i had a lot of homework to do. I cant just leave it.

N- Hey alyssa thank you for the invite but i dont think i can make it today! Im sorry maybe next time:(

She replied with an okay c ya tomorrow and i locked my phone and started to do my homework.

(Matthews POV)

I was in my room just doing my thing when i got a text from my friend Nash.

(N-nash. M-matt)

N- dude theres a party at Cams are you gonna be there?

I really wanted to go but how can i go when my parents are home. They bate it when i go to parties because i get drunk.

M- i dont know yet bro

N- okay hope to see you there.

I sighed and went down stairs. My mom came up to me and said "Matt i promised our neighbors that you would take their daughter out and show her around virginia since shes new! Please get ready and ill go call her over."

This is it. Ill just take Natalie to the party.

I go upstairs to my room and start to get ready.

(Natalies POV)

I just finished doing my homework when i heard the door bell ring. I go downstairs and open the door to see Mrs.Espinosa. I smile at her and she says " Hey honey, remember when i said my son can show you around? Well i told him to get ready because hes gonna show you around today! Hopefully you can go!" She smiled. Wait wait wait wow. Matt showing me around? That cant be good. Well i cant let Mrs. Espinosa down so i told her that i will meet him outside in 20 mins.

I run upstairs and start to pick out my outfit. I really dont know what i should wear. I decided on a white sleeveless turtle neck top and burgundy shorts with above the knee socks. I also wore my black combat boots. I looked pretty decent. I curled my hair and put on light makeup.

When i was ready i started heading downstairs. today was gonna be a long night. I dont know of i should be excited or annoyed. I wonder where he's taking me. Im not gonna fall for him no matter what happens. I wont mind being friends but nothing more.

I go outside to see matt standing by his car. He looked good in his khaki shorts and T-shirt. No natalie you cant fall for him. Hes just going to use you. When i came close to him i noticed him staring so i broke the silence. I smiled "Hey where are we going?" He looked at me and smiled back "its a surprise." I just sighed and got in his car.

(Matthews POV)

I was waiting at my car for natalie. Once she got out of her house i couldnt stop looking at her. She looked really good. But i cant like her. Im matthew espinosa i dont go after any girl. But natalie shes different. Shes hard to get and i like that. Wait no no i dont like her. She breaks the silence and we get in the car and i drive. She keeps asking me where we are going. I cant tell her its a party. She looks like one of those good girls that dont drink. I think shes a virgin too.

While im driving i cant stop looking at her. "What are you looking at?" Damn it she caught me. "Nothing nothing" well that was awkward.

Natalie keeps whining about where we are going. I still dont tell her and keep driving.

As i drive i think to myself. A girl like nat would never like me so why try? I cant even keep a relationship. I dont even like her.

(Natalies POV)

We kept on driving. It felt like hours. I wanted to know where we were going so bad! Once we got there i looked out to see a large house. I saw lights and the music was so loud i couldnt here myself think. Did matthew just bring me to a party!? No no i have to go home. Matthew gets out of the car and starts to walk. I run to him "Matt take me home right now" he looks at me and laughs. "Im not going back nat. Ill find you a ride." I sigh and we both walk in. Everybody looks at us.

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes walks towards us. Hes really good looking. He smiles at us and says hi to matt. Matthew introduces us and turns out his name is cameron. He seems really nice. I remember alyssa telling me about this party. Oh no i totally said i couldnt go. She will get so mad if she finds out im here.

I turn around and matt is nowhere to be found. All i see is people on the dancefloor either dancing, drinking, or making out. I do not belong here. I try looking for matt when someone taps my shoulder. I see matt standing there with his hand around a blonde girls waist. Her junk is out and her shorts are literally underwear. Wait am i jealous? No no its matt. Hes never going to like me. He cant even keep a relationship. "Nat this is shawn be doesnt want to be here anymore so he will drive you home alright bye" matt says as he walks away.

Shawn is So cute. He seems nice too. "Do you want to go natalie?" Shawn says with a smile. I just nod and we head to his car. As i was walking i bumped into alyssa. She seemed a little hurt i could tell but it wasnt my fault. Matt is the one who brought me here in the first place.

"I thought you couldnt come?" She says with a frown. "Alyssa so sorry i wasnt going to come but matt just brought me here"i explained. She looks at me and smirks "Ohhh so matt brought you here huh?" She laughs. I tell her everything and she smirks, "Nat, matthew never goes after a girl when he gets rejected. You two got into a fight. He wouldnt just come after you like that. Despite the fact that your perfect but thats not like matt. Maybe he likes you" she still has that smirk on her face. I just laugh and tell her thats never going to happen. We hug then i go with shawn.

"Sorry shawn i had to clear things up with my friend" i say with a smile. He says its okay and smiles back. We vet in his car and he starts a conversation.

"So you live next to matt right?" I nod and smile. "Shawn, since you are friends with matthew, why does he just use girls?" I say. "Well thats just matt for you, he can never be in a serious relationship. But hopefully someone changes him i dont know" he smiles At me.

When we arrive to my house i say thank you and we exchange numbers. Shawn was a really nice guy.

Once i get home i see a note on the kitchen counter. Its says..

"Dear natalie,
Your father and i went out with the espinosas we might not be back till midnight so stay safe and we will see you in the morning"

I read the letter and just go upstairs. Its around 8 so i just sit on my bed and start reading a book. Im interrupted my a knock on my door. Who can that be? I open the door to see a shirtless matthew. I cant help but stare at his perfect body. Wait no nat dont fall for him.

He just pushes his way in and sits on the couch. He throws his shirt at me. "What are you doing here and why are you shirtless?!" I say. "Dont act like you dont like it" he smirks. And the moment he opened his mouth i smelled the sweet sour scent. Alcohol. Hes drunk. "Matt go home" i point to the door. "Why babe. Let me stay. " he slurs. I get a weird feeling in my stomach when he says babe but ignore it.

I quickly get his hand and push him out my door. I go upstairs and lay down on my bed. All i can think about is matt. But why? Hes just gonna use me like all of his other toys. And after 2 mins of thinking, sleep takes over my body.

Im excited to update. What is matt gonna think? Is natalie falling for the bad boy? Will she get her heart broken? Keep reading to find out:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
8.6K 222 27
When Jayden Matthews is kicked out of her house, and has nowhere else to go, who else to find her but Matt Espinosa? He becomes Jay's life saver and...
7.6K 88 12
Lauren Collins is a 17 year old girl who hasn't had the best luck lately. What happens when she starts dating Magcon Boy Matt Espinosa? Will he chang...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...