Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... More

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.

2.2K 97 317
By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

not edited

lingerie shopping & sleepy frankie
~[|]~

Frank was at work, which was coincidentally the perfect opportunity for Gerard to get some very important things done. Some very important things that he knew his mother would resent him for doing if she ever found out.

Gerard made a small humming noise as he laid in the dark room, scrolling through his laptop on some random online shopping site.

Specifically, and quite embarrassingly, a lingerie shopping site, one that just by the sight of it made Gerard blush and bite his lip.

Everything was so pretty— but so expensive, and completely revealing. Hell, Gerard was a confident-ass man when it came to bitching about things, or complaining, but not at all when it came to dressing up in hopes of getting someone turned on— especially not when that someone was Frank.

He really should have been doing this in person, but honestly he was way too shy to do that. Besides, he already knew his size and... proportions for everything since he had shopped for underwear online before.

Before anyone even remotely judged him— sometimes, just sometimes, he was a lazy fuck. So lazy he couldn't even leave his apartment to buy food, which was why he rarely had food in his fridge and only coffee since he had that delivered to his apartment monthly. So yes, maybe awhile ago he figured buying underwear was easier online than in person, which was actually great because he found a nice pair of pink boxers he didn't even know existed.

But this wasn't at all about pink boxers, it was about tight lace.

And the fact remained that he wasn't confident enough to walk into a fucking Victoria Secret and demand a pair of panties that fit around his dick.

So he was doing the next best thing.

Gerard figured with his pale complexion and bright hair, black would probably be his best option. So as he was scrolling in the dark, which sounded extremely worrying outside of context, he kept a look out for black.

Gerard smiled a little as he played with his hair, having found some nice pieces of clothing actually. They weren't too revealing, but didn't leave much to the imagination either, which was the whole point anyway.

After around thirty minutes of googling and intense typing and zooming, Gerard decided he would just finalise his purchases tomorrow. Besides, he still had to find what other gift he should give Frank, because a platter with his ass on it didn't really have a nice Christmassy feel to it.

He already had the expensive whiskey he knew Frank had been wanting to try, which Gerard bought manually at a liquor store not too far from the diner. Which was in reality, a huge awkward fiasco of a purchase seeing as he had been in his pastel clothes at the time making the man selling the liquor think he was underage.

Gerard didn't know if he wanted to sing, because he didn't even know what he would sing... but he figured it should be something he himself wrote, or else it wouldn't feel as personal. The thing was, Gerard didn't really do the whole song-writing things anymore, maybe in college, but not now.

It had been a while, and he didn't even know if he still had a knack for it, but he hoped it wouldn't be too bad.

Gerard felt his eyes turn droopy the longer he thought about what he could muster up before Christmas. Full disclosure, Frank and Gerard were spending Christmas eve and Christmas day with Gerard's family, and they had brother agreed that they'd give each other the more personal and intimate gifts when they were back home.

Gerard knew why he suggested that, because he obviously wasn't about to have sex for the first time with his family sleeping a few feet away from him. He wasn't fucking insane. But Gerard didn't really know why Frank had said he wanted to do that as well, because what could Frank possibly be giving him that required privacy?

He didn't dwell on it too much before his eyes slipped shut, and sleep overtook him.

- -

Gerard awoke to the sound of a door clicking shut softly.

His eyes opened slowly as he looked around the almost pitch-black room, frowning when he obviously couldn't see anything. Judging from the darkness Gerard assumed it was still really early in the morning, seeing as he went to bed at twelve.

"Frankie?" He asked quietly, his body tangled in the blankets that smelled like Frank.

He felt the bed dip next to him, "Hi baby, shouldn't you be asleep?"

Frank's gentle voice echoed around the room quietly, making Gerard smile a little.

Gerard nodded, forgetting that in the dark room Frank probably wouldn't be able to see him. He opted for humming instead, the small broken noise showing that he agreed.

There was some shifting on Frank's end of the bed, and the more Gerard's eyes adjusted the more he saw Frank's figure, now laying down fully whilst facing him.

"Frankie, what time is it?" Gerard asked, rubbing his eyes as he looked down at Frank.

"Around five in the morning." Frank said quietly, and Gerard nodded to himself again,

He moved so that his head was on Frank's chest that was rising slowly. Gerard closed his eyes, ready to sleep again.

Except he couldn't.

Gerard suppressed a whine of frustration, nuzzling against Frank's body more in an attempt to get more comfortable. Frank's arm tightened around him at that, and Gerard shut his eyes again.

But after ten minutes Gerard was still wide awake.

He couldn't help but sigh.

This time Gerard moved so that Frank would be spooning him, and Frank sleepily complied, his arms sneaking around his waist. Frank's warm breaths fanned over the back of his neck, making him relax all over again.

But Gerard just couldn't get comfortable.

He squirmed around, trying his best to find a position when Frank squeezed his hips.

"Gee, stop doin' that." Frank mumbled, and Gerard ignored him and kept shuffling around.

He didn't know why Frank was making such a big deal out of it, he just wanted to find a nice position that might help him fall back asleep.

Frank squeezed him again, Frank's breath hitching slightly.

"Gee, stop."

"Why?" Gerard asked, feeling Frank's arm retract from around his waist leaving him to pout.

"You're... 'm gonna have a problem down there if you keep rubbing against me." Frank whispered, and Gerard's face immediately turned red.

"'M sorry, Frankie." Gerard mumbled, turning around for the umpteenth time so that they were facing each other.

"I jus' can't sleep." Gerard said quietly, and Frank sighed softly.

"D'you wanna make hot chocolate? It might help make you sleepy." Frank said softly, rubbing Gerard's back soothingly.

Gerard nodded halfheartedly, "Yes please."

Frank gave him a small, tired smile.

"Okay, baby. Just start getting everything ready and I'll be right out, okay?" Frank said and Gerard nodded again.

He leaned over to peck Frank's lips before squirming off the bed and slowly making his way to the kitchen, his feet making small pitter-patter noises against the dark wooden floor of the apartment.

Gerard shivered then, fully aware that he was only wearing a shirt and boxers, even if it was actually really cold since it was fucking winter after all, but he got really warm in his sleep and it didn't make sense for him to sleep with pants on.

It was actually quite funny because just as Gerard didn't see the point of pants, Frank didn't see the point of shirts. So the two would receive warmth from each other either way.

Gerard switched on the light in Frank's kitchen, choosing to turn on the dimmer ones seeing as Frank had two different sets of lights in his kitchen. There were the main ones that were unbelievably bright and basically lit up not just the kitchen but the livings room, and there were the small, almost lamp looking lights near the stove and cabinets that gave the kitchen a warmer feel.

Gerard attempted to get out a small saucepan he could use to heat the milk up without too much noise, knowing Frank was still unbelievably tired from his shift.

He actually felt really bad for keeping his boyfriend up, but he knew that even if he had told Frank to go back to sleep, his stubborn ass would have rejected the idea anyway.

Before Frank met Gerard, he usually slept all day, and worked all night, developing a weird sleep schedule that worked for his job. But Frank had told Gerard that whilst Gerard was at work he'd sleep, but if Gerard didn't have work he just wouldn't sleep at all and hope he didn't pass out on the job. Of course Gerard didn't agree with that, but once again, Frank was stubborn.

Besides, Gerard did enjoy spending his days off with Frank, so he couldn't be too annoyed at him for doing that.

Gerard had even tried to stay with Frank during his shifts, but they were very long, just like his own working hours, but unlike the diner the bar got a lot stuffier and scarier, so Gerard often just spent a few hours before heading back home.

Just as Gerard set the pan on the stove and begin pouring the milk, he heard light footsteps coming to the kitchen.

As expected, Frank was shirtless when he came into view, rubbing his eyes that contained huge bags under them and sporting his cute bed-head and a few pillow indents.

He looked adorable, but Gerard was well aware of how much rest Frank needed right now, so it was really not the time to gush over his appearance.

"Frank, go back to sleep." Gerard said quietly, but Frank just grunted a reply and sat on the stool.

As predicted, Frank was enabling his stubborn ways once again.

"Do you need any help?" Frank asked softly, and Gerard smiled and shook his head.

He had been in Frank's apartment too many times to not know where everything was, besides they had already started bringing some of Gerard's belongings and boxes over so he had to learn where everything went.

Gerard poured the milk in the pan before putting it back in the fridge, standing on his toes to reach for the cocoa powder in the back of the dark, wooden cabinet.

"Gee?" Frank asked as Gerard absently put a bit of cocoa powder in the black mug he had found.

"Yeah?"

"I think you're wearing my boxers." Frank said quietly, and Gerard's eyes snapped to Frank.

His face turned pink as he faced him, "What?"

"You're wearing my underwear, babycakes." Frank said with a light giggle, an immature smile stretching across his face.

Gerard looked down at the black boxer briefs he had thought were his, but now upon examining it, Frank was completely right. They were a bit small on him, given his and Frank's heigh difference.

He didn't even know how it came to be, he just assumed that maybe while he was getting ready for bed he must have absently looked in Frank's closet out of habit.

"Oh," Gerard mumbled, his face turning redder each second, "Sorry."

"Don't be, s'fucking cute." Frank said, resting his head on his hands as he smiled at Gerard.

He looked close to drifting off as Gerard poured the now warm milk in the mug, stirring the contents until the hot cocoa was all mixed together. Gerard walked around the counter, holding his mug in one hand as he lightly shook Frankie awake again.

Frank hummed sleepily, and Gerard smiled at him weakly.

"Pumpkin, lets get you to bed." Gerard whispered, and Frank looked at him wearily.

"Will you get in bed with me?" Frank asked softly, and Gerard bit his lip and nodded.

Gerard took a small sip of his drink once him and Frank were wrapped up in Frank's blankets again, both resting against the headboard as the small lamp on the nightstand was turned on.

It was obvious Frank was fighting to stay awake, but he just wouldn't fucking sleep without knowing Gerard would be doing the same.

"How was work?" Gerard asked softly, to which Frank replied with a small shrug.

"Some girl flashed me while she was drunk and I had to get Matt to escort her out." Frank mumbled, and Gerard cringed at that.

"Was she... wearing something underneath?" Gerard asked, and Frank let out a tired laugh.

"Wouldn't be much of a flash if she was." He said, and Gerard looked down at his mug.

He couldn't believe Frank was so nonchalant about that, if a girl had flashed him while she was drunk he probably wouldn't have lived to tell the tale. Gerard could appreciate women for their beauty, of course, he wasn't some hateful shrew, but he didn't know if he could appreciate seeing every little inch of them.

Gerard did remember having to draw a few sketches of women's bodies in college, but he never really gave it much thought. He just sort of.. did what he was asked to do, never once taking that extra minute to really examine body parts for what they were.

Frank must have noticed Gerard's mind wandering off so he shifted his body closer to Gerard's so that their thighs were touching, Gerard of course having sat on his knees.

"How was your day?" Frank asked him, his voice gentle and soothing.

Gerard glanced up at him, "Boring I guess, Bryar said there's gonna be closing and opening hours for the next few weeks because of the holidays and most of us being unavailable."

Frank nodded absently, "Gerard, do um, do you like working there?"

Gerard was taken aback by the question, his eyebrows furrowing in thought.

Did he?

He had to admit that he did enjoy the company of Pete and Brendon at times, and waitressing wasn't all that hard; he supposed the only negative sides of working there were simply Bryar and having to deal with ignorant customers. The roller skates were a pain in the ass but he had already gotten used to them enough not to care.

"Um, I guess I never really gave it much thought." Gerard mumbled, "I mean I started working there years ago when I needed the money and quitting never really occurred to me. Besides, for a waitressing job we don't get a bad salary— well, I do get money taken out of my paycheque a lot but that's just me."

Frank frowned a little at that, "But didn't you go to college?"

Gerard nodded, "Yeah but I doubt Belleville offers much to anyone with a visual arts degree."

Frank nodded again, and they were quiet until Frank spoke up.

"Would you ever draw somethin' for me?"

Gerard smiled at the question, setting his half finished drink to the side as he faced Frank.

"If you really wanted me to." He said softly.

Frank's eyes lit up, "Wait, you'd actually do that?"

Gerard nodded, and he moved himself to sit on Frank's lap like he always did.

"You sound surprised." Gerard murmured into Frank's neck, wrapping his arms around Frank's sleepy form.

"I.. I am. I mean, I know I say it a lot but I've never really been treated the way you treat me in a relationship." Frank said slowly, his hands playing with Gerard's hair.

"What'd you mean?"

"Like... I, you go out of your way to make me feel loved. Like when you um, gave me a blowjob," Gerard made a small whiny noise out of embarrassment, his face turning red.

Frank pulled Gerard's head away from his neck so that they were making eye contact.

"No, no don't be embarrassed, Gee. I.. I know it was just something you did to make me feel good, but it meant a lot more to me than that." Frank murmured, "It's like you trust me enough to do all these things with me that you've never done before, and it makes me feel so special that I'm in the one you want to do them with."

Gerard was biting his lip as Frank spoke, his heart beating lovingly along to his words.

"I do trust you." Gerard said, "And honestly, you're the only person I've ever really wanted to be intimate with."

Frank smiled before closing the gap between them carefully. His lips were slow against Gerard's, Frank's hands still tangled in Gerard's hair.

"I love you." Frank muttered as their lips brushed together slightly.

"Love you too, Frankie." Gerard pecked his lips one last time before pulling back.

They were silent for a long moment again before Gerard let out a yawn, making a sleepy grin appear on Frank's features.

"Tired, baby?"

Gerard nodded slightly, and Frank shifted them so that they were laying down again, and he reached over to kill the light in the room.

The darkness filled up Frank's bedroom again, and Gerard felt Frank brush their noses in an eskimo kiss, making him giggle lightly which Frank returned.

"G'night." Gerard practically whispered, his eyes shutting as he felt his breathing slow down.

"Night, angel."

And Gerard didn't really comment on the nickname as he drifted off to sleep, and this time, waking up at a reasonable hour. Specifically; to the smell of French toast.

✧✧✧
this is kinda late but:

VampireStew made his amazing-spectacular-adorable fanart for this book! and it's fuckin awesome so thank you!

give them lots of love damnit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.9K 17
Belleville's a usually quiet town, so quiet it's almost sketchy. Frank Iero has lived his eighteen years in the quiet and sketchy town of Belleville...
5.7K 640 33
[1920s mafia AU] Gerard Way is a young, ambitious journalist in NYC, partly controlled by the mafia. His yearning for the truth starts getting him in...
70.1K 3.8K 8
Gee Way is the hottest girl at Belleville University, but she hides a secret... Or should I say he? Frank Iero is just another heterosexual boy longi...
209K 7K 40
Gerard just moved to Belleville, NJ and has no friends other than his brother, Mikey. After being shoved into a locker with a short guy named Frank h...