At my Best

By celestinegabrielle

She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Promise
BOOK 2 is COMING!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 33: The Royal Wedding

6.3K 110 10
By celestinegabrielle

[Lisa's POV]

They say, Jennie had the Cinderella Story and she was the luckiest girl ever existed...

But I don't agree to it...

Why?

Because I'm the one who got lucky.

Never in my wildest dreams that I have ever pictured myself in a happy relationship as this...

Neither that I even pictured myself ruling a country with a happy family.

But it all changed when Jennie came to my life.

And she's my fairytale...

"Wow, bruh! You the real prettiest handsome ever existed!!" Jisoo greeted me as we are both preparing for the wedding--- MY WEDDING.

"I just need to be at my best for the best bride ever... she's perfect" I uttered as I checked myself in the mirror.

We went out of my room already to go to the church when we saw Rosie approaching us.

"Hey, babe..." Jisoo greeted her with a kiss. Aissh!! These hormonal people. "You look so pretty" Jisoo added.

"Yaaah!" Rosie playfully slapped Jisoo's arm. "Hey, Lis... wow! You're so handsome" she said.

"Wow? And I'm your lover but you never said a thing on my look?" Jisoo pouted making us laugh.

"Geez, babe. Of course you're handsome too... I just want to warn Lisa not to faint later.... Jennie is so beautiful" she whispered.

I felt my heart beat grew faster at the thought of it. Wow, I think my knees are starting to weaken.

[Jennie's POV]

And she fulfilled her promise...

Right after she was discharged in a week from the hospital, Lisa and I already started to plan the wedding. She gathered all the best planners, designers, and artists around the world to give us the best wedding ever.

Not to mention, we also encountered some problems since we are having a royal wedding, there are protocols.

Protocols like, the gown should be like this, the flowers should be like that, the set up should be like this.... and so much more.

I'd be lying if I tell you I wasn't frustrated of all those wedding protocols that I have to follow since those were also what the Queen wants.

But Lisa, being Lisa... she managed to please everyone that we should follow what we wanted for the wedding, luckily, the Queen and the council agreed.

But under one condition...

That the wedding should be like a fairytale.... well, that's Lisa's wish.

And now...

"Wow... this looks like a dream" Rosie said as soon as she saw me in my wedding gown. "I bet Lisa would faint" she joked making us laugh.

"I'm so nervous" I uttered as I let out a deep sigh.

"Don't be, girl. This is your day. Just be yourself and just let the world know how much you love her" Rosie said.

"That's what makes me nervous, Rosie. The fact that the whole world will be watching" I uttered.

"Well, because you're marrying the Crown's heiress. Like, duuh? Girl, you're living every girl's dream" she said making me laugh.

"Excuse, Madame... let's put your tiara now please", my mouth agaped as soon as I saw the beautiful tiara for me.

"Wow..." I uttered.

"This will be your Princess tiara until the King and the Queen has decided to pass the crown to you and to the Crown Princess" the prime minister proudly said.

"And if you're ready, Miss Kim, we will now head to the church already" he added.

We arrived at the church in no time. I swear my heart beats grew faster and faster as we approach the church.

"This is it, hun" Rosie said and we both prepared.

Everybody turned their heads towards my direction as soon as the giant doors opened. All are wearing their smiles as I slowly walk down the aisle.

I looked at Lisa and she was already crying. Cute.

And my always also started to well up as soon as I saw both my mom and dad in the middle, waiting for me to accompany me to the love of my life.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry that I dounted you at first. I didn't realized sooner that you are really my daughter's happiness. I hope you could forgive me." My father said.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. I promise to take care of Jennie and our future children. I won't disappoint you." Lisa bowed at him making my dad chuckle.

"Just call me Dad, too" he said.

And finally, she held my hand and looked at me lovingly.

'I love you' I mouthed to her.

"I love you, more" she answered.

---END---

I'LL DROP MY NEXT BOOK LATER 🤭🤫😉

THANKS FOR READING!! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 850 35
What if two hearts found love but it's forbidden. Jennie who came from a homophobic rich family wherein they can't accept the same sex relationship...
643K 21.7K 13
"Starting from today, Lisa is mine, so I guess I made it clear that nobody tortures her except me." That's what Jennie Kim, the badass popular bitch...
108K 3K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
98.2K 2.7K 31
Lalisa Manoban is doing fine. Sure, she's not doing as fine as her ex―award-winning actress and current television It Girl, Jennie Kim―but Lisa enjoy...