The Girl He Left Wondering.

By itl211

(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marr... More

Introduction
Characters.
Chapter one.
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter five:
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Not a chapter!!
Chapter Nine
Thanks.
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
OMG
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
NEWS
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty Three

39.5K 609 185
By itl211

Lunas POV:
"Thats bullshit...and you know it," i scream at Liam. "If you loved me...you would have never ever cheated, and made me feel like total crap," I add before rushing towards the elevator.

"If you walk into that elevator-I swear I will take Mila away from you," Liam screamed, I scoffed. "Your threats used to affect Me-but not anymore...you know what Liam, I loved you. I thought I could never live without you-even after you cheated. I ran, I didn't want to be near you, but it killed me. Everything you said to me slowly killed me, until I couldn't breathe anymore. Yet, lately I've noticed something-something I never did. I don't need you, Mila doesn't need you. I never needed you, all you did was hold me back. I put a fucking act on for three cot-damn years! But never will I do that, I realized I don't need you to be fucking happy," tears start to roll down my cheeks as I let a sob out.

"Luna please dont say that," he mumbles with tears in his eyes. He takes a step forward, I shake my head. The elevator doors open just in time. "I kept this to remember you, but I don't want to anymore...I want you gone and out of my life," I mutter, as I take off the promise ring he gave me the year before we got married.

I gently grab his hand and place it on his palm. He stares down at the ring, as I quickly rush into the elevator. "No luna!" He screams as he try's to make his way into the elevator. "Bye Liam." The elevator door closes.

I break down, sobs erupt. I take off my heels, as the elevator dings. The doors open, and I rush out. I begin to run, and soon it starts to rain. Once I see that I'm far from the building, I breathe in and breathe out, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. I look up at the sky, and smile as tears run down my face. I feel at peace with myself, something that I hadn't felt in a long time.

I hear the bus pull up, and I quickly get in. I give the driver a big smile, as I find myself a seat. I look out the window, as water drips from my head. "Mam...this is the last stop," the driver states. I get up and thank him. I walk to Maria's house, and ring the door bell. Maria opens the door, as i stand in the rain i smile at her. She pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm free," I cry, as I tightly hug her.

As we pull away I see a few tears in her eyes. "I love you...now let's get you inside before you catch a cold," She smiles at me as a tear rolls down her face. I wipe it away, as we both walk in. Mila walks down the stairs, as soon as she spots me she runs into my arm. "Eww you're wet mommy," she mumbles into my ear. I chuckle, as I pull her into a tight hug. 'You did this for her,' I tell myself.

Three years later:
What i didn't know that day was that was the last time I would see Liam Jackson...at least for now. Mila and I have moved in with Michael, he and I started dating two years ago. Of course he first came clean to me that he initially worked for Liam. I was shocked, but I wasn't mad. After all he helped me through a lot, of course now he doesn't work for Liam anymore: Mila adores Michael, and he adores her.

"Babe you zoned out," Michael states, as he throws a blueberry at me. I smile at him, as he puts on his Mickey ears. "Sorry." I mumble, as I watch Mila come down the stairs, wearing a Tiana dress. Johnathan bows, and she curtesy, before jumping into his arms. "Are you ready to go to Disney?" I ask, before walking towards them. Mila quickly nods, before planting a kiss on Michael cheek. "Now where's your brother?" I question. "Right here," Noah responds, as he walks down the stairs wearing a Prince Naveen costume. This is perfect how it was meant to be.

_________________\_______________

Thank you for reading! I love you all so much!!!!
Check out my new story Bound To Her!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
5.5K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
8M 199K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...
101K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...