Injustice and Injustice 2 Ima...

By batmanwife13

Another original book. Requests are closed right now! If it says: Injustice (1), it's Injustice: Gods Amon... More

Injustice (1)-Superman (Evil) x Reader
Injustice (1)-Joker x Reader
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (1 or 2)-The Flash x Reader
Injustice (2)-Scarecrow x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader x Superman
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 3
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 4
Injustice (2)-Hal Jordan x Reader
Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Reader
Injustice (2)-Blue Beetle x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 5
Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Requested Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Sibling Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (1)-Dick Grayson x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader
Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader
Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader
Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader Part 3
Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 1
Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 2
Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Reader

Injustice (1)-Raven x Reader

1.2K 20 2
By batmanwife13

Dedicated to MassEffex24

   Y/N'S POV

  For some reason, Raven was holding me hostage. And when she just told me that I was valuable to Superman, that caused me to have trouble seeing still being alive come tomorrow morning. 

  How could I be valuable to Superman? What was so important about me?

  Raven turned to look at me and said,"Pathetic. Superman will be here soon."

  I said,"Thank you so much for calling me "pathetic." It didn't at all decrease my confidence even more. Thanks for that, Raven, so why am I valuable to Superman?"

  Raven replied,"You escaped from Superman, with Batman's help, and you have always caused problems for Superman. He wants to take care of you this time."

  I gulped and thought,"Well, here Superman wants to kill me, and back home, he loves being around me. So, will my Superman want to eventually kill me, too? Are the two related?"

  Raven grabbed me by my neck and said,"You've also caused problems for me."

  I broke free from the chains surrounding me before Raven said,"You're not going anywhere."

  I said,"Yes, I am. I'm finding my people and getting out of here."

  I rushed towards Raven, and she put me through the hardest fight I had ever faced in my life. Yet, I was tired of being here, and I just wanted to go home to the people I knew and loved.
  When I was out of breath, someone pushed me into the wall. That someone was Superman. Superman looked at me with so much anger.

  Superman said,"This time, you're not going to escape from me."

  "Yes, she will."

  Diana rushed towards Raven quickly before I saw a familiar red cape fly past me. Superman and Superman were fighting against each other, but the fight came to an end eventually.

  When Diana made sure that Raven couldn't escape, Raven turned to me and said,"We're not finished, Y/N. We'll see each other again."

  Diana said to me,"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll be all right."

  I said,"Thanks, Diana. I'll try to sleep tonight."

  Superman flew over to me, and I took a step back from him.

  He said,"Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

  Superman took a step forward and asked me,"Are you all right?"

  I nodded saying,"Yeah. Are you?"

  Superman smiled saying,"Yes, I'm all right. Y/N, I-"

  I placed a kiss on his lips before I looked at Diana. Diana chuckled, and then Superman pulled me in for a kiss. I ended the kiss when Batman appeared beside Superman and me.

  He said,"I could use some help, Clark and Y/N."

  I said,"Right. Sorry, Batman." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
5.5K 24 20
#8 in Robinlovestory2020 category #20 in batmansdaughter2020 category This is only to read now. This version is no longer being updated or edited at...
305K 8.4K 52
Ever wonder what it's like to be a Hero? Or what it's like to be... Someone? You'll get to know the answer as you soar through the roofs of Gotham, w...
37 0 1
A collection of stories I've written from the Worlds of DC comics, The Batman, Superman The Flash and many more to come star in this epic saga, all r...