And As If By Magic | Stiles S...

By fangirling08xx

When Scott gets bitten, him and his friend Stiles are thrust in to a world run by chaos. Will a young witch b... More

Cast
Prologue
Wolf Moon Part 1
Wolf Moon Part 2
Second Chance at First Line Part 1
A Second Chance at First Line Part 2
Pack Mentality Part 1
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Night School Part 1
Night School Part 2
Lunatic
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Book 2

Pack Mentality Part 2

262 4 0
By fangirling08xx

"Pass." Lydia said for the fifth time in one minute.

I sat in Allison's room next to Lydia, watching as she rejected everything that Allison suggested for her date with Scott.

"Well Elle what would Scott like?" Allison says getting frustrated.

"He wont care what you wear. But Lydia does." I say giving her a look saying 'just go with it'. Lydia sighs and gets up looking in the wardrobe herself.

"Oooh. This." She says holding up a sparkly black dress and I hum in approval. I had been helping them get ready for their date that they had tried to convince me to tag along, Allison wanting me to bring Stiles and Lydia wanting me to go with another guy from first line.

"You know Adam is keeping his night free for you, so if you change your mind..." Lydia starts, but I shut her up with a hand on her mouth.

"Stop! I'm not going!" I laugh at her and she pouts as I take my hand off of her mouth.

"You better not have messed up my lipstick." She says jokingly.

"Well Jackson is only gonna mess it up anyway." I say earning a laugh from Allison and a slap on the arm and a fake gasp from Lydia. At that point Mr Argent walks in and Lydia returns to her spot on the bed.

"Dad, hello?" Allison says, obviously a bit annoyed her father just walked in unannounced.

"Right. I'm sorry I completely forgot to knock." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi Mr Argent." I smile at him nervously, not knowing whether the hunter title applies to witches or not.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asked awkwardly.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight."

"What? No I'm going out with my friends tonight." Allison says annoyed.

"Not while some animal out there is attacking people."

"Dad, Dad..." Allison starts but is interrupted by her Dad, and me and Lydia share an awkward look.

"It's out of my hands, there's a curfew, no on is allowed out past 9:30 p.m."

Allison looked defeated, chucking the dress on the bed next to me.

"Hey, no more arguing." Mr. Argent said before disappearing and closing the door behind him. There's a moment of silence before Lydia stands up next to Allison.

"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia says, but it looks like Allison has other plans.

"Sometimes, but not tonight." She said before pulling on a beanie, climbing out her window and nimbly flipping down on to the pavement below.

"Eight years gymnastics." She smiled smugly. "You coming?" She asked us.

"We'll take the stairs thanks." I said, dragging Lydia out the door.

°°°

As I was pulling in to my driveway I noticed a familiar Jeep parked, with a familiar boy leaning against the driver's side door. I shook my head in disbelief, hopping out of my car and walking past him to get to my door.

"Why are you here Stiles?" I said tired, just wanting to get some pajamas on and mooch with a hot chocolate.

"You said that I owe you, so I'm here to pay my debt in movies and food." He said smirking at my growing smile at the selection of crisps and popcorn in his hands.

"Fine. But I'm choosing the film." I said turning my key and pushing the door open.

"Your mum working late again?" He asked, grabbing some big bowls out of the cupboard to put the crisps and popcorn in to.

"Yeah, she's having trouble sourcing some of her regular products, so she's been working late quite a bit. She also trying to find out who the alpha is, all of her stuff for that is at the shop so she just does it there." I say grabbing the hot chocolate powder.

"So is that why she started the shop she did then?" Stiles asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, so herbs and things can help us amplify our power, my Nan has a similar shop in London, and her sisters all have them as well. It's like a family franchise, well apart from her brother for obvious reasons." I say nonchalantly, swirling the powder in to hot milk before carrying them in to the lounge and setting them on the coffee table.

"Why obviously?" Stiles said carrying various bowls in to the room and taking a crisp, eating it, and looking at me to explain.

"I told you, the power is passed through the female line, guys can't have magic. It just doesn't happen." I said going over to the DVD case and picking up 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' and placing it the DVD player, as Stiles made an affirming noise.

"So your uncle knows about the powers but he doesn't have them? What if he had daughters, would they?" He wondered, as we sat down on the sofa next to each other, me grabbing the remote to turn on the film.

"No, only females have the powers so only females can pass it on. But if the bond is strong enough, romantic partners of witches sometimes can sense if their girlfriend, slash wife, slash whatever is in danger or in pain. My dad could, but it didn't really happen often. He used to talk about how he knew that I was coming because he felt a dull pain in his stomach. He was very proud of himself." I said laughing at the memory, making my eyes water slightly.

Stiles noticed, so he put his arm around my shoulder, squeezing me in to his side, and kissing me on top of my head. "Let's watch Jace kick some ass ey?" He said, smiling down at me, knowing how much I loved this film.

"Yeah" I said smiling up at him before pressing the button on the remote, as his hand ran up and down my arm, warming my skin.

We sat and munched on the snacks across from us, speaking along with the film at points, making each other laugh at how many times we had watched it, knowing when the lines were going to come up, and the exact intonations of the words. We ended up in a very intimate position by the end of the film somehow, my legs swung over his, arm on his shoulder,  on my hip, one of his hands on my hip and the other on my knee, gently stroking his thumb up and down, causing a constant stream of tingles.

"Remember what Hodge said? All the stories are true." We both said with Jace, as he raced off down the street, and I melted.

"Ugh! Jamie Campbell Bower is so hot, like oh my life." I exclaimed, falling backwards on the sofa dramatically, Stiles laughing at me. As soon as it goes quiet a second I have a bad feeling, he's planning something cheeky and I know it.

Suddenly he starts tickling me like there's no tomorrow, digging his fingers in to my sides, and hovering over top of me, as I squirmed and giggled at his actions. 

"Stop it! Stiles! Please! No!" I shouted in between fits of giggles, trying to pry his hands of my waist.

"Okay okay." He said after a minute or so of torture, getting off of my exhausted body, and pulling me up to standing, a smile still ghosting both of our faces, before a beep comes from the kitchen. "Ooh that'll be the police receiver." He said with excitement, moving his hands from their place on my waist to the door, me following soon after.

"Oh my god." Stiles said, as I moved over to stand next to him, placing my hand on his arm.

"What is it?" I asked, looking up to his worried face. 

"The driver. He's dead."

"Oh my god." I said looking down to the table where I had chucked my bag, reaching for it to get my phone.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked putting his hand on mine, looking in my eyes with a questioning look.

"I'm gonna call Scott, I think he should know." I said looking at his with a look that said 'duh'.

"We should say it in person." He said, looking around the room before grabbing my jacket for me and putting on his shoes. I sighed, and shrugged on my jacket and pulled on some trainers, chucking my phone in my pocket, and following him out the door.

I jumped in to the Jeep after Stiles, and we set off down the road to Scott's house.

When we got there and had gotten out of the car, Stiles set off scaling the wall of Scott's house to his window on the second floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked incredulously, smirking at the boy standing on the roof of his best friends house.

"Melissa locks the front door. Come on I'll help you up." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, sitting on the edge of the roof with his hands held out to help me up.

"I'm alright thanks, I'll wait." I said and he scoffed getting up and walking around to the window of Scott's bedroom.

At that moment Scott pulled in to the drive. "Elle? What are you doing here?" He asked looking between the Jeep and me.

"Just open the door will you?" I said. As we were climbing the stairs we heard Melissa shouting at Stiles for climbing in through the window.

"You're an idiot." I said as we appeared in the doorway of Scott's room.

"Would you please tell your friend to use the front door! At least Elle has some sense about her." Melissa scoffed, and I laughed at her comment.

"But we lock the front door. He wouldn't be able to get in."

"Exactly. And by the way do non of you care that there's a police enforced curfew?"

"No." we all said in unison, knowing we'd get off it anyway because of Noah being the sheriff, he was a softy.

"No. Alright then. You know what? That's about enough parenting for me for one night. Elle make sure they don't do anything stupid." She said throwing the baseball bat on the bed.

"Since when do you think I have the power over that?" I said laughing with her as she walked out of the door.

"Good night." She said and we all replied the same.

Stiles sighs loudly, causing a Scott's face to form a frown. "What?" He asked.

"Me and Belle heard on the receiver, um. Scott, it said the bus driver had succumbed to his wounds." Stiles said softly.

"Succumbed?" Scott asked and I put a hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

"It means he died, as a result of the wounds he sustained in the attack." I said looking at him as if he was going to break any second. 

Suddenly he became angry, more angry than I'd seen him in a long time. "He killed him. Derek killed him."

"We don't know that Scott. Don't jump to conclusions." I said suddenly worried for his safety, Derek was a born werewolf, he was stronger than Scott was and if Scott fought him he would surely lose. "The last thing you want to do is get yourself killed."

"Elle he killed someone and you want me to do nothing?" He said eerily calm.

"Scott. Calm down. Breath, you need to control it."

"What if I don't want to." He said, staring at me. That's when Stiles stepped in front of me and started to push Scott away gently, when he suddenly turned and jumped out pf the window.

"Shit." We said looking at each other, and then out the open window.

|A/N Sorry, bit of a shorter one, Stiles isn't in as much of the second half of the episode as I'd thought. Hope everyone is staying safe and inside!|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
78.5K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
1.4M 42.7K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] โœง WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
129K 3.5K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe โ€ข Book 2 โ€ข Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf โ€ข I don't own Teen Wolf...