Ian Lightfoot x Oc (Madison)...

EternalFlower109

Madison McClain, or Madi for short, is a young elf girl who is close friends with Ian and Barley Lightfoot. M... Еще

Madison McClain
A Day to Start Something New
Author's Note: Madi's Family
Not So Perfect Driving Lesson
Embarrassing First Tries
A Surprise to Say the Least
The Quest Begins
The Manticore's Tavern and A New Companion
Meet Corey the Manticore
Mom Squad/Manticore Team Up
Spell Gone Wrong
An Almost Confession
Escaping the Pixie Dusters
Author's Note: Last One
The Truth
Arguing and Dancing
The Curse Crusher
Late Night Chat
Crossing the Trust Bridge
Driving Away from the Cops
The Long Trek and Fourth Memory Revealed
Escaping the Gelatinous Cube
Back to Where we Started
Forgiveness and A Curse
The Big Battle
The Confession
Epilogue
Announcement

Upcoming Oneshot Stories + Sequel

1.9K 15 4
EternalFlower109

Hi, everyone, how's it going? Once again, this isn't an official chapter, but I do have some news. Pretty soon, I'm going to be making oneshot books for our favorite elf brothers, Ian and Barley Lightfoot. These books will be a series of oneshots between the brothers and their love interests. I don't know when they'll be released, probably within the next several months. Here's what the covers look like.

So, those are going to be the oneshot books. Onward with the other news (lol, see what I did just now?) Yes, I will be doing a sequel. I mean, come on, Barley's gotta have some love to ya know. It will take place a year after the first story, and Barley will meet his maiden, the lovely Cari. That's all I'm going to tell you about the sequel, for now. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to show you the cover for it.

Welp, that's all the news I have for now. With that being said, I love you all and have a good day/night.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

450 0 10
Genevieve Rathburn has been honing her skills as an Elementalist in the underground magical communities of New York City. When she unexpectedly disco...
Onward Scenarios Maman33dscoff33

Любовные романы

54.7K 1K 30
Just some various head canons and scenarios between the reader and the Lightfoot brothers.
261 15 11
This is going to be a oneshot about Barley getting his first van, Guinevere. IN PARTS! You can read or add my story to your reading lists if you want...
8K 265 20
It's the 80s, the time of myths and legends is long past. There's no way a creature from a fairy tale could be real, right? Wrong. Very wrong, as Sar...