Playing The Surfer

By Murffiee

"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to... More

Editing Schedule Updates and Plan
characters | visuals
Epigraph
PART 1 | kenji
PART 2 | our tradition
PART 3 | big sister card
PART 4 | my locker
PART 5 | twisted his knickers
PART 6 | this girl
PART 7 | to familiar
PART 8 | willy
PART 9 | cliche movie players
PART 10 | australian babe
PART 12 | detention
Covers | :)
PART 13 | my ex
PART 14 | pirates
PART 15 | so stupid
PART 16 | dribble
PART 17 | all gender toilet
PART 18 | tough gal
PART 19 | he never cries
PART 20 | cooties
PART 21 | a photo
PART 22 | sam
PART 23 | good thing
PART 24 | the ocean
PART 25 | the tea
PART 26 | uncomfortable
PART 27 | im hungry too
PART 28| sweet-filled delight
PART 29 | so whipped
PART 30| come and find me
PART 31 | text message
PART 32 | boys and their desires
PART 33 | Qual Point
PART 34 | patience grasshopper
authors note
PART 35 | princess
PART 36 | the cinema
PART 37 | nancy drew
PART 38 | found it
PART 39 | live a little
PART 40 | lips collide
PART 41 | promposal
PART 42 | she's magic
PART 43 | real enough?
PART 44 | oh, shit
PART 45 | I'll be here
PART 46 | heartache
authors note
PART 47 | if it was love
SEQUEL
NEW BOOKS!

PART 11 | truth or dare

18.7K 342 161
By Murffiee

Caiden's p.o.v

"YOUR NOT DOING so well with Kennedy. Are you sure you don't want to try someone else?" Jersey said to me as we walked down the hallway in the same direction the girls ran off to.

"No, I'm still picking Kennedy. But I don't see you doing so well with your girl either," I raise my eyebrow at him.

He huffs and mutters something under his breath.

"Hayley and I have last period together, I think I'm going to do just fine. Unlike you too." King speaks as we walk into the cafeteria.

My eyes lock straight away on the table that Michelle, Julie and Kennedy are sitting at. I watch them turn their head away from us and continue talking.

"Caidy Boo!"

Fuck.

Via comes strutting over to me her servants on either side. She's dyed her hair blonde again, and given herself a fake tan.

Once she reaches me I notice how short her plaited mini skirt is and how tight her tube top is. I eye her up and down. She's a total bitch but my hormones right now really want that body back on me.

"Why didn't you snap chat me over the Christmas break?" she spoke, flipping her hair dramatically over one shoulder.

God, doesn't she understand that we're not dating anymore. Hormones aside.

"I didn't want too."

"And why didn't you want to snap chat this," Via said while gesturing her hands at her body.

I stare down at her seen as I'm a tall guy and it takes all my will to ignore my teenage hormones.

"Because we. Are. Not. Dating."

And with that I walk past her with Jersey and King hot on my tail.

Making my towards the seats we normally sat at last year, Jersey veers off and goes in the opposite direction.

"Where the fuck is he going?" Kingston said to me.

We watch as he heads in the direction of three girls.

Those three girls.

I groan, "Julie. He's going to sit with Julie."

Kingston shakes his head in disapproval.
"When is he ever going to learn."

"Come on," I say and we both walk over to their table.

The looks on their faces are priceless.

"Are you a fucking stalker?" Said Kennedy in her angry Australian accent.

It's kind of scary.

And it's scary how she scares me.

"Look babe, I didn't choose to sit here," and I shoot a stare at Jersey who's sitting opposite to Julie and Michelle.

I sigh. Maybe I should just choose someone else.

No Caiden. You've already chosen. You can break her.

Mission number one.
- Get to know her and her interests.

I clap my hands together. "I know!"

Kennedy groans loud and clear beside me while Julie goes to get up but Kennedy grabs her wrist and pulls back down. "If I have to go through this, you do to."

Julie glares at her new friend but sits there silently.

The boys and I look at Michelle who just looks around the table, still eating her nachos. "Sure," she shrugs.

I smile. Michelle's pretty laid back, maybe I should've chosen Michelle. Would've been an easy lay.

Actually no, that wouldn't work. I mentally slap myself. She's lesbian.

I reach over and steal a chip from the packet Jersey just pulled out of his pocket.

Can't do this on an empty stomach.
"Ok, truth or dare. I'll start."

"Well this'll be good," Kennedy mumbles almost inaudibly.

Turning to face Kennedy I ask her first.

"Truth or dare?"

She picks up a nacho and digs it into the cheesy mince, without even looking at me she answers, "Truth."

I pout, "Your no fun."

"Fuck off, and ask me the stupid question."

The table chuckles.

I choose the most important question related to the game. "Are you a virgin?"

She looks at me with a horrified expression. "BITCH IM EATING!"

I raise an eyebrow, "you have to answer the question."

Her cheeks turn red and she bites her lip.

Is Kennedy embarrassed? She really must be a virgin? Wow, I'm surprised.

Everyone at the table is staring at her. Waiting for an answer.

"Yes." Her reply barely a whisper.

I start to get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm playing this game for sex. And now I'm basically going take her virginity.

"Your turn," I say breaking the ice once again ignoring my gut feelings.

I instantly see the relief enter her beautiful face. "Michelle. Truth or dare?"

Michelle voices with excitement and pushes her nachos to the side. "Ooo, me! Okay. Dare."

"I dare you to..." Kennedy looks around the room thinking of what to dare her.

"I dare you to grab that flag," she says pointing to the American flag near the window. "And stand on a table, then recreate that Tom Holland Rihanna dance video."

Michelle obviously knows what this 'Tom Holland Rihanna dance video' is because she gets up with a great amount of confidence and walks over to the flag.

Not many people notice her doing this but as soon as she climbs on to a table, most the pupils are staring.

(Go to time 0:26 in the video below.)

Michelle wraps the flag back round its pole stick so that it looks more like an umbrella then she starts dancing.

Well I'm not exactly sure if it's dancing or if it's a stripper pole act.

(Can't explain in detail, please get WiFi and watch video to see what Michelle's dare is)

"HOLY MOTHER OF-" I hear some guy from another table speak.

"GET IT MICHELLE!" Kingston interrupts the guys sentence and I turn to see him in tears.

Not sad ones. But the ones you get from laughing to hard.

Music blares from beside me and i see that Kennedy has pulled up on YouTube the audio 'Umbrella' by Rihanna and turned it in full volume.

Guys whistle and the Cafeteria is cheering for Michelle's dare dance.

Kennedy's friend is shaking her booty with the beat and singing the lyrics too.

Kennedy then sets her phone on the table and she climbs up onto the same table Michelle's on and joins in.

"WHOOP GO KENNEDY!" Jersey cups his hands and yells for her. I'm a little jealous, my best friend cheering for the girl I'm supposed to lay. I don't know why I'm jealous, I shouldn't be jealous.

Michelle and Kennedy are finishing off the dance, Michelle still using the flag and Kennedy using an invisible one.

They are in perfect time.

And fuck I'm turned on.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!" A voice bellows, echoing off the white painted walls.

Mr Chador.

I know that voice, I've heard it many times before.

Our principal had just walked in on a 'stripper dance'.

A/n Tom Holland is so hot 🥵 that dance is crack up tho. Honestly don't know if it's a stripper dance but kinda seems like it.

170 reads eek really happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 81 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...
43.9K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
50K 885 42
Lexi's a surfer and surfing is her passion, but a new boy comes to town bringing a certain type of passion, a certain type of love she's been craving...
235K 4.8K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...