Secrets, death, runaways and...

By blueparrot12

You, ( y/n) are the 12 year old cousin (and only young relative) of Queen Victoria of England. The Queen is... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Runaway
Chapter 2: Directions
Chapter 3: The Manor
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter six: The case
Chapter 7: Can you fence?
Chapter 8: Cold water
Authors note
Chapter 9: Royalty
Chapter 10: Like the rain
Chapter 11: A playful chase
Chapter 12: A day with the servants
Chapter 13: You can't come
Chapter 14: Do you fear death?
Chapter 15: Sacrafice
Chapter 16: We wait
Chapter 17: Not yet
Chapter 18: Princess ( Y/N )
Chapter 19: Kanzei's perspective
Chapter 21: Hell fire
Authors note
Chapter 22: Goodbyes

Chapter 20: Ciel...help

652 16 10
By blueparrot12

" ....." You slowly opened your ( E/C ) eyes.

"W..what...?" Your voice was very hoarse and extremely quiet as you stared at the ceiling above you.

Your eyesight was blurry and you tried to move your legs, but your whole body felt weak and very limb. 

" M..my voice and body are so w..weak..." You gave an abrupt cough and an immediate ache came to your side waist. 

" W..wait... Ciel... and Jack the Ripper.... what happened?" 

Flash backs of what happened immediately came flooding in. Your head began to hurt.

 You wanted to sleep again, but you didn't know where you were yet and what happened. 

" I..I think I know this room..." 

You immediately recognized a small painting on the wall next to you. It was the painting of a simple family having a picnic. The son was happily eating a sand which as his sister lay on the ground gazing at the clouds in the sky. Both parents were smiling at their children as they sipped their afternoon tea. 

Yes. You knew this painting. You knew it very well. You had spent many nights gazing at it and sometimes even crying yourself asleep looking at it.

For a long time you had wanted to be that little girl in the painting gazing at the clouds. You wanted to hear your mothers voice say, " What do you see up in the sky, sweetheart?" and you would say " Nothing yet, but i'll keep searching." And then your brother would come lay next to you and say, " I'll search with you." Then you would spend the rest of the day gazing at the sky with your family. 

Even though Queen Elizabeth had raised you since you were little, you never thought of her when you imagined your mom. 

Instead you would imagine the most beautiful women in the world who had the prettiest ( L/C/H ) that rested as curls on her shoulder. She would also have ( C/E ) that were filled with kindness and love. She wore a gorgeous (F/C) dress that matched her so well. And most of all, she would smile the most amazing smile when she looked at you and spoke words that were so soft and smooth they would hypnotize anyone.

" ( Y/N ). My precious ( Y/N )." Is what she would always say as she spread out her arms to you.

The faint memory of your imaginary mom began to disappear from your mind as you snapped back to reality.

" I'm...i'm in my old room.... in the castle." You thought.

" How did I g..get here...?" The first thought that came to your mind was that Ciel had given you back to the Queen since maybe the Jack the Ripper case was over.

" No...Ciel wouldn't do that..." Ciel would wait before handing you over. Especially if you were unconscious.

" The Queen... she must have taken me by force." You thought about how she might have done this for a little bit before realizing the situation you were in.

" I love Queen Elizabeth, however I have to get out of here and back to Ciel. Something's suspicious here... I mean why would the Queen bring me back here after me being gone for a month. Why now? I know her... she must be planning something. Ciel is my best chance right now."

You lightly blushed at the thought of Ciel. You had to admit that you missed him very much. You liked everything about him. His serious tone, down to his childish inner self. 

You would like to be in his arms right now... just like the time he saved you from the freeing waters of that river. " Ciel..." You lightly smiled. " I think I might..." 

You shook the embarrassing thought from your head and looked at the door of the room. " I want to get out of here.." Your voice was still very hoarse and quite.

* TIME SKIP: 5 MIN*

It's been 5 minutes and you were struggling your way to the side of the bed. Because your legs were weak and your body felt limb, it was hard to move.

" A...almost there...aaah!" You fell of the bed and onto the floor as you let out a small cry of pain. 

" My s..side hurts so much." You slowly lifted a hand to your waist and pulled up the pink dress you were wearing. ( When you woke up you found that you were wearing a  pink dress that the Queen probably made someone change you into. )

(  HELLO READER-CHANN'S!!! YOU CAN CHOOSE THAT DRESS TO IMAGINE YOUR IN..... OR THIS ONE DOWN HERE! )

You noticed that a great amount of bandages were wrapped around your waist and up towards your torso. " I must have gotten injured when I took that attack for Ciel...." You thought this and remembered how the blade in your skin felt. This made you wince a little before you put down your dress and began crawling towards the door.

" I can't w...walk... this is so annoying.." You coughed again and crawled faster to the door, using your elbows in the front, to push your body forward.

When you reached the door you lifted your arm up and lightly grazed the door handle. " D..damn it.."

" H...help!..." This yell kind of came out very weak so you tried again.  " H..help!" You began to continuously cough for a few minutes before the door nob began to turn.

You went backwards away from the door when you saw who came into the room. 

It was Ash Landers. 

" Ah, M'lady, your awake are you?"

" A..ash?" This was the man who had helped raise you. Even so, you couldn't help but be a little scared. Something in your gut was telling you to run, though you didn't know why.

" Oh my. Your hair." He smiled brightly and helped you up onto a chair in front of a mirror. " I'll fix it" He said cheerfully.

You didn't smile at his gesture. Instead you frowned looking at him in the mirror as he took a brush and began brushing your hair with ease.

" Ash, what's going on here.... how did I come back to the castle?" You coughed and winced at the pain in your side waist.

" It hurts doesn't it?"

You ignored what he said and asked again. 

Ash smiled and began making to small separate braids with your long hair. 

You gritted your teeth at his silence. 

" You were gone for a while weren't you M'lady? The Queen missed you very much."

You shook your head. " It didn't seem like she cared very much. After all it's not like she's my mom...."

Ash tugged your hair a little and it hurt. 

" I assure you, the Queen was anxious for your return. Especially considering that her hours are being counted."

Your eyes widened a little and you asked, " She's dying isn't she?"

He nodded and said " You remember what she asked from you, correct?"

You lightly nodded but was to scared to speak. You knew that since the Queen was dying.... You would need to be killed too.

" She want's England to fall in ruin, right? After all... if I die than theres no hope for this kingdom."

He smirked and said, " Your a very hard person to kill M'lady. Especially since you hold angelic blood."

" W...what? What did you just say?" You had a face of utter shock.

" Your father was an angel. Magic flows through your viens ( Y/N ). Ha, how else do you think you could survive that kind of wound." Ash pointed to your waist.

" Impossible... that's impossible...." You looked down at your hands and thought it through carefully. " Theres nothing special about me." Is what you thought before Ash broke the tension.

"It seems it's around 6pm. I must be taking my leave now." Ash finished your hair and bent down on one knee to whisper to you in the chair. " England is going to fall now."

( HEHE, THAT'S WHAT YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE ^-^ )

You just sat there and clenched your fists. " No... don't do this Ash."

" Hm, remember these words M'lady."

Your eyes widened as he whispered closely into your ear. " A bright light filled with determination is as hot as fire but but is cold like ice. It can end all devastation of hell fire.... and begin new life for all." Ash close eye smiled and put a finger up to his mouth. " Shh, don't tell the Queen I told you that."

Next thing you knew it Ash got up and walked out the door. 

" W..wait! What does that even mean! Ash!" You fell off the chair and onto the floor as you dragged yourself over to the door. " Don't do this! England doesn't deserve this!!!" You heard a click at the door knob and saw that Ash locked it. " N..no!" 

Your body was weak and your throat hurt badly as you coughed red blood onto the white carpet.

Many tears spilled out and you tried reaching for the knob. " Someone....please come save me...."

After a minute a you gave up trying to open the door and curled your weak body against the door. With your hands cupped to your face, you kept crying to yourself and muttering out words.

" Please...."

You shut your eyes tight and cried harder.

" Ciel...Help".

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU READER-CHANN'S ARE IN A TIGHT SPOT....

ENGLAND IS ABOUT TO BE SET IN FMALES AND YOUR STUCK IN THE CASTLE 😣

NO WORRIES THOUGH! CIEL AND SEBASTIAN ARE ON THEIR WAY TO SAVE THE DAY! 😎

(I'M SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE.... YOUR AUTHOR-CHANN IS PRETTY BUSY IN REAL LIFE. )

THIS STORY WILL BE FINISHED IN TWO CHAPTERS READER-CHANN'S!!! I'M THINKING ABOUT GIVING A DRAMATIC ENDING SO GET YOUR TISSUE BOXES READY! 

TILL NEXT TIMEEEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 396 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...
54.8K 2.1K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
4K 204 54
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your name is Y/n and you have a dark past but you met a demon called Marcus while you were screaming for your life in the...
455K 14.5K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...