𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 & 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊...

Par PudumaiPen

[ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛꜱᴜʀᴏᴜ x ᴋᴀɪᴄʜᴏᴜ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] ⤷ New chapter every weekend 💕 ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛꜱᴜʀᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪᴛᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴍ... Plus

TEAM NEKOMA
CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

2.6K 210 372
Par PudumaiPen

A/N:

I sincerely request everyone to stay home and be safe. All of us are in a dire situation and it is really sad to see so many lives struggling because of this pandemic. It is not just the economies that are dropping but also the lives of those who are affected. We should take this seriously and practice proper hygiene as well.

The least we can do is stay home and not become a vector to this virus.

I understand very well that it is hard to stay home all the time. But let us also remember the fact that we are protecting our loved ones and ourselves from great danger.

Now enough of that rant! I just wanted to get that out of my system 🙈

Here is the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Sentences in Italics are [Y/N]'s thoughts.

GLOSSARY:

Kocho-sensei - The principal

***************************************************8

Your POV:

History? First thing in the morning? NOOOOO!

A few minutes passed, and I noticed that Kuroo suddenly tore a small piece of paper from his notebook. He started to write something on that, while I pretended not to notice him doing that.

Passing notes, why? What are we? Kids?

His arm reached over to my desk. He secretly dropped a folded piece of paper onto my notebook when the sensei wasn't looking. I was curious to see what he had written in it. But no. I cannot continue to talk to him through notes! If I continued with this, I might start to like it than I already have. And it's only been a day since I've met him.

I turned to give him a look, a few seconds after the sensei again turned to the board as I mouthed a "No". He spontaneously brought both his hands near his chest whispering, "Please?!!!" whilst he batted his eyelashes like a drama queen. What is he doing? OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I turned my face away from him instinctively, facing the board to continue to listen to the lecture. He kept making small brief noises to get my attention, which earned him a knock at the back of his head by Yaku-san, to which I giggled.

The sensei noticed that I wasn't paying attention. She called out my name, and I responded, "Yes, Sensei", after I stood up from my seat.

"List down a few characteristics of Adolf Hitler.", she quizzed me with a judging look on her face.

"Hysteric, Narcissistic, Anti-social and Ambitious", I answered with a confident smile.

"What was I teachi-"

"We were discussing our country's relationship with the Germans, the onset of World war I, the factors that led to world war II and the characteristics of Adolf Hitler is an out of the textbook question but the question still bears relevance to topics discussed." I interrupted our sensei before she could pass her judgment upon me.

She chuckled and heaved a sigh, "I'm impressed, you may sit." She replied with a smile.

I really did not pay much attention to class, but I was always attentive enough to know what was happening around me. My pride would not let me sleep, if I allowed myself to be embarrassed in front of the whole class or any other situation, I might be in. I had to be right. It was my toxic trait.

The class was soon over and the sensei left the class as she glanced a smile over to me. Damn, I had made an impression huh?

Soon enough, I heard whispers all around me. Kuroo and Yaku-san were appalled and had gone speechless. They looked at each other and then at me, stunned. I smiled at them, I must say, I enjoyed that look on their faces.

"You like History?", Yaku-san asked flabbergasted.

"Not exactly, but I am always prepared", I replied.

"I uh- nothing", Kuroo cut himself off.

The sensei for the next class barged in and he began to unravel his love for physics. Physics was something interesting but took everyone a long time to understand, if they paid attention. If I was in my 8th grade now, I'd ace in physics. And I am sure, when I enter college, I am going to think the same way about 12th grade. As a student, I usually scored well, not enough to be the topper of the class or the school but well enough to be in the top 10.

The class got over in a jiff, I wonder how time runs when these classes happen. It is either too long for everyone to get restless or it is super short making everyone wonder if they had paid attention to everything, probably because every one of us zoned out at some point.

It was the first-morning break, I decided to take a stroll in the hallways. It was my first time looking at most of my classmates rushing into other classes. I had set off a bomb and I knew the outcome already. Rumors, rumors here we go!

I saw a group of girls rushing towards the restroom with a girl from my class and the rest who weren't. It was a known fact that the restroom was the birthplace of gossips and I wonder how these girls were able to bear the stench of detergents and phenyl. Apparently, for gossip, they can bear more than just a stench.

I neared the restroom in curiosity, as the muffled voices became more clearer with every step I took forward.

"I think she failed our grade a couple of times to provide an answer like that, 'Out of the textbook question' it seems", a girl said.

"No wonder the principal has asked her to meet him, to put her in her damn place!", another girl giggled.

"She didn't even say anything about her hobbies and which school she had studied in previously", the girl from my class continued the conversation.

"Maybe she is just too embarrassed to reveal that she is a loser and she is coming from nowhere important", a new voice creaked a laugh with that comment.

I entered the restroom; because why not? I wanted to know if these girls are just gossipers or if they could be more. I have always liked a challenge and I have never backed away from one. The room went quiet for a second, as the girl from my class noticed me entering the restroom. "shush", she said and as they all stood in a semi-circle near the washbasins.

I entered a bathroom stall just to overhear them and the girl from my class whispered. "Let's go now!" I heard that you know, and that's not how you whisper!

"Why? She is delinquent and she'll beat us if she knows? I am not gonna move an inch! She is just a weirdo!", the girl with the creaky laugh exclaimed.

I exited the stall after I flushed the toilet so that they'd think I came here for a different reason. I moved towards the washbasin to wash my hands when one of them questioned, "How old are you?", with a smug look.

"Why?", I asked in return, pretending to be perplexed. I was definitely not perplexed.

"Forgive her, she got curious when I mentioned that a new transfer student from our class is as tall as Yaku-san and as you can look at us, we are really short", the girl from my class advocated for her nosy friend.

"You all are not that short, and obviously I'm the same age as you guys!", I replied sweetly, knowing that they were badmouthing about me, just a few seconds ago.

I slowly exited after that small talk, so that I could hear the rest of their conversation. One of them said something about me being a bitch and that I didn't lie well enough when they questioned me about my age. Well, that was the point. They will get to know when they should.

I started to walk towards my class and it felt like a walk of shame. I was certainly not Cersei Lannister and this hallway was most certainly not an alley in the King's Landing either. But, each and everyone who was standing in the hallways started to whisper amongst each other, either with amusement or shock. A part of me was worried but a part of me was also excited. Only if they knew what's coming for them!

I returned to class just when then next class was about to begin. The classes until lunch were just the same as usual. Kuroo was unusually attentive towards the class. The Lunch began and I was about to depart to the cafeteria when Yaku-san said, "[L/N]-san, you didn't bring lunch?".

"No, I didn't have time today to cook, Yaku-san", I replied to him with a smile.

"If you don't mind, we can share our lunch", Yaku-san offered his lunch.

"Yeah, please join us", Kuroo said in an assuring tone.

"Alright then", I replied as I joined them for lunch.

I thought we would be talking about me or at the very least about the school, but for god knows what, the two in front of me decided to be silent.

"Are you guys alright?", I queried.

"Have you met Kocho-sensei yet, [F/N]-chan?", Kuroo probed in return.

"No, I have to. I am planning to go after I finish eating", I responded.

"Do you want me to accompany you?", Yaku-san asked with concern.

"I will come along then, I don't want to leave you alone with this demon", Kuroo said almost whispering the last part.

"Huh, what did you say?", Yaku-san said agitated as their squabble continued.

I left my seat sneakily as the two jocks were immersed in their heated argument. I walked past a few hallways to the Principal's office. I notified the receptionist that the Principal had summoned me to his office. I was called inside his office in a minute or two.

The Principal was delighted to see me and asked me to take a seat. I respectfully denied but he insisted otherwise. The principal informed me that the announcement will be happening the next day, in the morning assembly. I requested that he shares 'required information only' to the students the next morning. He reassured me that his speech for the next day was reviewed by my Oji-chan and he gave a thumbs up for that.

Our interaction was cut short by the receptionist who said that the Fukurodani Academy Group and its members had a meeting scheduled which will start in the next half an hour. I knew all along that Nekoma High was a member of Fukurodani Academy Group, so it was not a surprise for me to hear that.

I thanked the principal for his time and I excused myself from his office. I returned to the class but the class had already begun. It was English and I was late, barely by two minutes or so. The sensei wasn't exactly pleased with my excuse for being late when I told her that I had gone to meet the principal. But she had to let me in because I had gone to meet with the principal.

The class went smoothly to my surprise. She wasn't picking on me or anyone else for a matter of fact. The sensei finally announced that there will be a morning assembly tomorrow in the school auditorium and that everyone is expected to attend it without fail. The bell rang after her announcement and she left the class briskly.

The last hour of the day was 'club activities hour'. One hour in the weekly timetable was allotted to the club activities. And being the newest student in the school, I didn't have one or that's what everyone thought. And I had to keep it that way, at least until today.

Yaku-san and Kuroo began to depart for the gym, when Yaku-san said, "Do you want to walk with us? We are heading to the gym, for volleyball practice!"

"You can watch us practice if you want." Kuroo offered. My entertainment is here. I can watch them practice and I could rid myself of off the boredom. If I had to go home, I'd probably be jobless. This should be fun.

"I wanted to look at all the clubs so that I could decide which one to join, but since you guys are so nice to me, I shall come and watch.", I replied with a smile.

I was walking behind the boys to their gym. The boys excused themselves so that they could change into their gym uniform in their clubroom while I waited for them outside their gym. I took off my shoes and placed them in the rack outside their gym.

I noticed a group of boys heading over to the gym along with Kuroo and Yaku-san. Except for Kuroo, everyone had their jacket in their hand or they were wearing it. That reminded me of his jacket which was hanging out in my schoolbag. I asked everyone to give me a minute with Kuroo for us to speak.

"I have your jacket, I'm sorry. I should have given that to you earlier.", I said as I facepalmed myself.

"It's okay, they know. When I came back for the practice, Kenma questioned me about my jacket and I had to kind of tell them the truth", Kuroo answered with his hands resting on his hips.

"What do you mean by that? How much of the truth are we talking?", I enquired.

"Kenma somehow got me to tell everything and the rest of them knows about 25% of the story!", Kuroo replied slyly.

"Ahhhhhh, now I understand what he meant by 'her'!", I exclaimed.

We entered the gym and I did not have any gym shoes. I had to be barefoot inside the gym. Kuroo introduced me to all the players and the two staff members. The boys were very friendly. The coaches were pretty much sweet. Especially Nekomata sensei.

I watched them warm up and they all huddled together with their fists in the middle.

"We are like the blood in our veins. We must flow without stopping, keep the oxygen moving so that the brain can keep working. Let's do this", Kuroo chanted like it was a mantra.

"Osuuuu", the other players roared in response except for the pudding head.

After a few good minutes of practicing the serves and the spikes, the players divided themselves into three. The first years were instructed to watch and learn from one set and whoever scores 15 first, will be recognized as the winner. Kuroo-san, Kenma-san, and Kai-san were in a team and Yaku-san, Fukunaga-san and Yamamoto-san were in the other team.

The match started with Yamamoto-san on the serving end, whose serve was nothing but exceptional. Kai-san received the ball without a fuss and passed it to Kenma, who set the ball for Kuroo to spike. Kuroo jumped into the air spiking the ball to the other side of the court with ease. Ah, what a view! Why is he so hot! The boy can jump!

Yaku-san received the spike and continued the rally. None of them were ready to give up. Kuroo was phenomenal in blocking the spikes of Yamamoto-san. Yaku-san showed off his skills as the Libero whenever he received the ball. Kai-san was no joke either. His spikes were amazing, and he was the cool-headed guy of the bunch.

The match came to an end with Kuroo's team winning the match. The first years then joined the practice. Haiba Lev this Russian guy, with silver hair and cat eyes, caught my eyes and I thought he could be an extraordinary middle blocker due to his height. He was easily a foot taller than me, which was quite intimidating.

The practice soon got over in some time and I prepared myself to leave. I bid my farewell to the players and the coaches. It was great entertainment indeed. I started to put on my shoes when Kuroo came over to me and said, "I will accompany you till the 4th street crossing, and don't say no. I have to talk to you. I will be back in a minute."

I could have used that one minute to run away from the conversation which he wanted to have but I didn't. I waited for him because he had my air-pods and I had his jacket.

He came back and we started to walk towards the direction of my house. He was silent for a few minutes and he decided to break the silence himself.

"You don't have to be this mysterious, [F/N]-chan", Kuroo said genuinely.

"Force of habit, Kuroo-kun", I replied hastily.

"I want to know more about you. Your secrets are bothering me, more like intriguing me", Kuroo said as he stopped in his tracks.

"It will trouble you more if you get to know them. It is better this way. And I have trust issues, so...", I dragged my words as my eyes pierced through his.

"You don't exactly pay attention to class but you answered that question like a boss. You didn't say much when you introduced yourself to the class except for your name. You were asked to meet the Principal, but no one knows what happened there or why you were summoned. Why did you transfer schools? People are whispering things about you and I -uh, there are just so many questions and" Oh shit that's not good!

"Why are you so interested in me? Why do you care so much?", I asked him, interrupting his rant.

"Because you are mysterious, scheming, sassy and definitely athletic. Oh! and I forgot to mention bossy and exquisite.", Kuroo replied instantly.

"Right! *chuckle* You want answers? You will get them tomorrow. But not all your questions will be answered. Deal?", I asked. It was more of a demand.

"Yes, Milady! Here are your precious Air-pods", he handed over the air-pods back to me from his bag.

"Okay! Here is your jacket!", I handed him the package from my bag. He instantly sniffed it, inhaling the smell.

"Smells like roses", he paused.

"Smells like you!" he smirked as he slightly bent over to get a clear view of my face. Oh shit! I must have infused the water which I add to my steamer with rose oil like I always do.

I took a few steps back and said, "Whatever, let's go". Shit! shit! shit! shit! What have I done now?

We walked until we reached the 4th street crossing again in silence and I looked at him in question.

"I promise I won't follow you! You can at least trust me on that! I live in the first street", he raised his hands in surrender. Phewwwwwww!

"Okay, bye", I said as I smiled and crossed the road and he turned to his left.

"Hey [F/N]-chan, what's your phone number?", he yelled from across the street

"Maybe Tomorrow!", I yelled back and turned away as I started to walk towards my house. It was a couple of blocks away and I made sure that he didn't follow me from behind.

And tomorrow is going to be much more amusing. Its only day 2 at school and he's already got me hooked! We are so similar yet we are so different. I thought as I walked home gazing the stars in the dark.

***************************************************************

So, did you guys like it? 🤭

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter through comments or Dm's ✌️😄

I wanted to thank you all for showing your love through the Dm's and the comments. I really appreciate it 😍♥️

Please do vote and share this story ♥️🖤♥️

~ Sayonara, Love PudumaiPen ♥️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.7K 483 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...
71.5K 3.3K 30
After his old boss retires, Tsukishima Kei is left to be second in command for a young, flirty cat who wont take the job seriously. He doesn't know w...
35.9K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
605K 23.6K 22
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦? redstring soulm...