Chapter 6

A/N:

Hey, y'all. How have you been?

Here I present to you the next chapter with all my love and gratitude ♥️♥️♥️
Tall Dark & Hooked has reached #7 in #kurootetsurouxreader 🎉🎊, All thanks to my lovely readers 😍
Thank you for your love and support. I am ecstatic 💃💃💃 and I won't stop rambling!!! So, here we go...

GLOSSARY:

Tadaima - I am home!

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home!

Baa-chan - Grandmother

Oji-chan - Grandfather

Kouhai - Junior/Underclassman

Kaichou - Student Council President/ Head girl (or) boy/ School Pupil leader

Fuku - Kaichou - Student council Vice president

Koko - High school

Haijimemashite - Nice to meet you

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu - Please and Thank you

Kochira koso - Likewise

************************************************

Kuroo's POV:

I reached my home and I announced myself, "Tadaima!" (I am home).

My grandma replied, "Okaerinasai Tetsu!" (Welcome home Tetsu!).

She was sitting on the sofa, reading a book. "You didn't come with Kenma?", she questioned without darting her eyes from her book.

"How is that my Baa-chan (grandma) knows everything?", I asked her, as I took a seat next to her.

She put her book down her book to look at me. She gave me a warm smile as she ruffled my hair.

"Because my dear Tetsurou, you didn't shout 'I'll be there in a few minutes' like you usually do!", she stated it casually.

It was true. Kenma and I are neighbors. We walk to school and back home together. It's just that sometimes, he sleeps in after a whole night of videogames, and have I wake him up so that we could go to the morning practice together. He's my setter after all. More than a setter, he is my best friend. He might be my kouhai (junior/ underclassman), but still my best friend whatsoever. Yesterday was a different story though.

"I didn't walk with him today. I uh", I started to smile.

"What's with that smile Tetsurou?", she examined my smile.

"It is a girl, honey! That's what that smile is about", my grandpa said entering the hall as he sat in front of me.

"Yeah, I walked home with a girl, actually till the 4th street crossing", I admitted with a smirk.

"What kind of a man are you? You should drop a girl home, make sure she is safe, you know?", my grandpa interjected, scoffing.

"Woah there, hold your horses Oji-chan (grandpa). First of all, we barely know each other. Secondly, she doesn't want me to know where she lives. But I am sure it is in the neighborhood", I said casually.

"Tell us more!", my grandma exclaimed. Only if I knew more ughhhh!

"Uh uh not so fast Baa-chan!", I said as I playfully swatted her nose with my index finger and ran towards my room.