RAABTA: A Broken Love Story (...

By praan_kp

Accidents happens... But what if they change somes life... What if they take someone's life... What if they m... More

Raabta - A broken love story
||Covers and Banners||
||Characters ||
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter-8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chaptet 21
chapter 22
Chapter - 23
chapter 25

chapter 13

1.8K 132 31
By praan_kp

At night In Avanya's room, she was sitting in the balcony looking at the ring siddharth gave her, when he entered the room with two cups of hotchocolate and sat next to her, forwarding one cup to her. She smiled at him and took it. He looked at her and asked

"Now say why we can't? What the reason?"

She looked at him and started telling looking at the sky

"Siddharth you meet my parents right, he is my step dad, I have never meet my real dad in my whole life, I don't even know his name, but yes my step dad, loves me a lot, and has done a lot for me, I, I wanted to be an actress once but he told me that it's not good field, I know it's good, but he has a bad past connected to it that I too don't know but he had made me promise that I will never have any contacts with that filed, I, I can't upset him, I can't break his promise, that's one of the reason I let go my dreams, and now my dreams are diffent, I wish to be a successful veterinarian. And I know one thing siddharth, what ever you say or do, he will never agree"

Siddharth side hugged her while she was talking, after she finished, he peaked her forhead and told her

" Okay sunshine, I had told na i will do as you want, I will wait for you"

She smiled weakly and replied to him

"Its of no use siddharth it's better you move on, and nor i will contact you hear after becuse I know if I will, you will never move on"

He smiled back at her and replied to her remembering the promise he had made her

"And I have belief that you will one day, and I will wait for that day, I won't stay back or try to convice your dad or anything, because I had made a promise to my sunshine about something, but I will surly wait for you, I know one day you will surly come"

Flash back

On Avanya birthday, both of them were sitting in garden looking at starts.

Avanya- as I tough! My birthday are never without problems, see this time no one is hear plus lights went so our movie plan cancled

Siddharth-, relax, we can do something fun hear too

Avanya- really and what's that?

Siddharth-, you say, dance, bonfire, games?

Avanya- Gymnastics! You had told you know how to do Gymnastics na, show them to me na plzz.

Siddharth- chatterbox I had told na i left Gymnastics!

Avanya- shall I ask something

Siddharth- yes say

Avanya- you told you used to do Gymnastics and also that your into someother profession too, what's that, and if you were doing gymnastics first like you had any goals?

Siddharth- well avanya see i am a state level gymnastics player and have won gold in it, then I started the other profession, I will tell you what that is on correct time, ok so I got too buzy with that and slowly forgot my dream that was to play for india on world level in Olympics. And now I left Gymnastics fully due to that accident

Avanya- siddharth what did aunty always wanted, your success right, by leaving your dreams will she ever be happy?

He looked at her

Avanya- I think you should continue your Gymnastics and also fulfill your dream, you know seeing you with that trophy she would be the most happy person, and second about your other profession ok don't tell me it is, but never give up on that, and reach a hight that she would be proud of you.

Siddharth- yes your right but when ever I do that, t that accident j just comes in front of me

Avanya- then think about her sid, how happy she will be when she sees you with that trophy or reaching that hight she always wanted you too

Siddharth- hmm yes right

Avanya- promise me you will do that?

Siddharth- okay I promise I will

She smiled at him and hugged him, he hugged her back and showed her some gymnastics stunts

Flashback ends

He came back to sence hearing het reply

"We will see sid, but you know I may not be with you, but I will always be with you, and keep check on you, but don't break your promise, and promise me one more thing, you will never try to contact me, tomorrow I am boarding my flight to London, I am shifting there, and continuing my studies there, I will be changing my number and everthing else."

"Okay sunshine, I promise you I will never try contact you, but incase you change your mind or ever want to contact me, I will never change this number nor anyone else has this one except you, when ever you want to talk to me you can call me on this number"

She noded her head and hugged him tightly, he hugged her back and kissed her forhead.

Siddharth- when did you realize that you love me?

Avanya- on my birthday when you got hurt while backing the cake and I was so tensed by just a small burn mark. And what about you?

Siddharth- I frankly don't know

Avnaya- can we atlest stay together till tomorrow morning?

Siddharth- obviously sunshine, we can

She placed her head on his sholders, and he carcased her hairs kissing her forhead, while his other hand was wrapped around her sholders. They both stayed in same position in complet silence but talked a lot with there hearts.

Next morning

Both of them were at airport waiting for there respective flights at different terminals.

(Siddharth pov)

I know sunshine why you took this desition, I also know trying for us right now is not the perfect time, I promise you I will keep my promise made you and be a successful actor and also gymnastics, I will try my best, and I know your the reason behind me even trying this, if after mom anyone would be behind my success it's you, and I know you will always keep cheking on me, I have belif that you will surly contact me once. And I promise you the do you do that, and when it's correct time I will surly try for us both.

(Pov ends)

(Avanya pov)

I know maybe i hurted you but I know we can never be together, not I want us to, because you deserve someone much better than me siddharth, I hope you move on in life and find the best partner for yourself.

(Pov ends)

They both border there respective flights going one more step towards there dreams but one step back from each other.

To be continued....

Promo

5 years later...

A flight landed in Mumbai...

Hey guys here is the next chapter hope you all liked it, do vote and comment your views.

How was the chappy?

Best part of chappy?

What will happen after 5 years?

What had happened in this 5 years?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
921K 79.9K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
74.2K 8.2K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
149K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...