playlist (leaked) : alejandro...

Galing kay 4LVAROS

š›šØšØš¤ š­š°šØ! š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š°š”šžš§ š­š”šžš² š›š«šØš¤šž š®š©, š§ššš­ššš„š¢šš š¦ššš¤šžš¬ šš š©š„ššš²š„š¢... Higit pa

šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“: š‹š„š€šŠš„šƒ!
šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š‚š“ šŽšš„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š‡š‘š„š„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šŽš”š‘
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šˆš•š„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š‚š“ š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’šˆš—
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’š„š•š„š
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š„šˆš†š‡š“
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ ššˆšš„
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š„š‹š„š•š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„š‹š•š„
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š‚š“ š“š‡š‘š„š„, š“š‡š„ š…šˆšš€š‹ š€š‚š“
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’šˆš—
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’š„š•š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š„šˆš†š‡š“
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-ššˆšš„
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜
happy late one year anniversary
playlist (in between) : mattia polibio

šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ šŽšš„

9.1K 263 936
Galing kay 4LVAROS

CHAPTER ONE, TRACK ONE.
"maybe you weren't the one for me,
but deep down i wanted you to be"
—— NARRATIVE, INSTA, TWITTER

coaster
khalid
0:41────I─────2:38
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the sound of the waves hitting shore has always been so stress relieving to natalia, maybe so even more right now than ever considering the fact that she's had so much on her shoulders lately.

she took a break from her jog to stare at the water, a feeling of sadness rushing over her as she thought about going home and leaving the beach behind.

natalia was returning to los angeles. of course, she missed her parents dearly, but she hated going home. it reminded her of so much she would rather forget.

even though her heart was broken months ago, she never healed from it. she didn't know how to express the way she felt towards her ex lover so she expressed herself the only way she felt comfortable, creating a playlist to listen to for whenever she got sad. the playlist contained songs that expressed what she felt towards him, some songs she even considered unspoken words from her to him.

natalia snapped out of her thoughts and continued her jog on the beach, letting the music play through her headphones.

once natalia got back to her dorm, she grabbed a change of clothes and jumped in the shower. she hated being sweaty, it was so disgusting to her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

alejandro closed his suitcase and grabbed his backpack, leaving the key to the room on his desk. the room advisor would pick it up once dorms were cleared out. even though he lived so close to the school, he preferred to stay on campus. it gives him the full college experience.

soccer has been amazing. alejandro loves playing college soccer, he's already gotten recognition from multiple higher ups.

"ready love?" he heard a knock on his door. he looked up to his his girlfriend of five months. their anniversary was today. alejandro smiled and nodded, walking out of the room and shutting the door.

alejandro seen katie the first day of the semester at a 'welcome freshman students' party hosted by the frat boys. she didn't have anyone with her when he seen her, she was alone. alejandro figured she was a student who came from out of state.

alejandro felt like a complete weirdo, but he kept his eye on her. he got a weird feeling. he's seen tons of articles about frat boys taking advantage of girls while they're under the influence. it didn't help that she was all alone.

when the party ended, they bumped into each other. katie was wasted, and alejandro didn't feel comfortable letting her go back to her dorm alone. he walked her which led to the exchange of their snapchats. from then on, they've been closer than ever.

"so you're gonna stay at my house for two weeks? i'm gonna miss you when you go back home." alejandro frowned, putting their suitcases in the trunk of his car. katie threw her backpack in the trunk as she waited for alejandro to close it.

"i'm going to miss you more." katie mumbled, intertwining hers and alejandros hands. alejandro brought her hand to his lips and lightly pecked it, twirling her before he walked her to the passenger door. he opened the door for her and she got in, putting her seatbelt on as he shut it.

natalia was on her way home when she got a call. she answered it by clicking the 'answer call' button on her drivers wheel.

"hello?" she answered.

"say momma!" she heard leslie say in a squeaky voice. "come on memo, say momma." natalia listened to leslie try to get her son to say momma, smiling at the little laughs of his.

"i can't wait to see you guys, i miss you guys." natalia focused on the highway in front of her. her and leslie remained on the phone for about twenty minutes, leslie telling her how memo also took his first steps and that they got it on video.

leslie named her son after her father, guillermo. but they call him memo for short. they also called him william since that's what guillermo meant in english. kairi was hesitant about the name but he understood why leslie wanted to name him that, so he agreed with her under the condition that if they ever have another kid, he gets to choose the name.

natalia made it home in no time. for once, the highways were clear which led to a smooth and fast ride home. she decided she'd get her clothes later, she was way too excited to see her parents, cousin, and nephew.

"i'm home!" she shouted, walking to the kitchen where she found her mom cooking. her dad was sitting at the table with baby william, feeding him some rice.

"hi my love!" natalia smiled, taking william from her fathers arms and lifting him in the air. baby william smiled at her with his gummy smile and let out little giggles. he was such a happy baby, natalia never got enough of him.

"hi mama, papa." she greeted her parents, kissing both of them on their cheeks as she walked upstairs to leslies room. she opened the door to see leslie sitting on her bed, leslie looking up to see her cousin with her son.

"oh my god, for once your room is clean." natalia teased, leslie rolling her eyes. natalia began to smell something foul, lifting william to see if the smell was coming from him. it sure was. she gagged as she held him away from her face.

"aw, he gave you a welcome home present." leslie laughed, natalia rolling her eyes as she handed leslie the baby. leslie groaned and got up to get a clean diaper and wipes.

"it's so weird seeing you be a mom." natalia told her. leslies eyes widened in agreement as she nodded her head. while leslie was changing williams diaper, she got a notification.

INSTAGRAM
alejandrosario just posted a photo!

liked by mattiapolibio, ezecastroo, alvaromero, and hundreds of others.
alejandrosario five months with the best girl ever, i love you baby cakes. here's to many more 🤍

tagged: katiepego

alvaromero my girl pego 🤝
katiepego homie varo 🤝

ezecastroo you are one fine ass mofo
alejandrosario so gimme kith 🥺
ivy his kisses are reserved for me, ty very much

mattiapolibio half brother/sister type beat 😍😍😍
alejandrosario shut up
sierrawils she got stuck in the dryer didn't she?
alejandrosario man ya'll really are made for
     each other

kairicosentino still don't believe ya'll ain't related
alejandrosario you and everyone else

katiepego love you more <3
alejandrosario neverrr

natalia looked at her phone and sighed, closing her eyes as she tried to get over her emotions. she didn't know why she still had his notifications on, she didn't even know why she still followed him. all she was doing was breaking her heart more.

natbat 💌 @natrivera
coaster by khalid hit different when your hearts broken.

sierra @sierrawvs
     shut up and text the gc so we can get together,
     i miss you

les 🧚🏼‍♀️ @lesrivera
     shoot the playlist doe 👉🏽👈🏽

catherine 🧸 @bbycatherine
when i get back to cali, you're bossing tf up!

alejandro looked at his phone and seen the twitter notification. it's been months and he knew the tweet couldn't be about him. he figured she's moved on. or so he thought she did.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

first chapter down, many more to go!
i know this chapter wasn't the best
first chapter but this is only just the
start. also, published an apply fic for
hector diaz so if ya wanna go apply
then pls do <3 hope you guys enjoyed
this chapter !

don't forget to vote + comment !

word count: 1300

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 20.7K 35
š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µ ! š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜®.. š˜°š˜³ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶? š¬š­ššš«š­šžš: šŸšŸ.šŸšŸ’.šŸšŸ— šžš§š...
173K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. š˜“š˜¦š˜²š˜¶š˜¦š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜„. š™Øš™©š™–š™§š™©š™šš™™: 18.02.202...
47.2K 500 42
ā€¢ complete ā€¢ idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
132K 3.8K 31
š­š°šØ š¬š­š«ššš§š šžš«š¬ šœšØš¦šž šššœš«šØš¬š¬ šžšššœš” šØš­š”šžš« ššš§š š¦ššš¤šž š„š¢šŸšž š›šžš­š­šžš« šŸšØš« šØš§šž ššš§šØš­š”šžš«, ššžš¬š©š¢š­ļæ½...