⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... More

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader
9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader
10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader

4.4K 31 4
By NoLongerHere_GoodBye

Title: Great review

For those who doesn't know, Interspecies Reviewers is an anime (or hentai?? You know where I'm getting at) where in short, the protagonists review every species they smash.

Spoiler Alert, this one shot is a reference to a certain episode. Characters are not mine and belongs to the anime.

Also take note that this one shot is not accurate to the actual episode, it is only referenced and this is just a fanfic.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

Everyone gathered around as the new review was posted to the board. Seeing that Stunk and the rest have returned from their "adventure", the people from the tavern eagerly read the reviews of the recent species.

Meidiri was shocked to see that the species reviewed was birdmaids. Birdmaids are known to be sensitive and one of, if not, the lewdest species. Knowing this herself, and now the rest, is on the verge to beat up the reviewers. Stunk, who hasn't learned a lesson, tested meidiri once again by touching her nape. This being the sensitive spot, she let out an uncontrollable chirp that made Stunk smirk in satisfaction.. this led to him getting beaten up by Meidiri as she walks away, pissed.

(C/N) on the other hand, can't forget his experience with a certain Birdmaid. Zel noticed the familiar daze (C/N) was giving off.

"That much great time, huh?"

(C/N) leaned on the table to rest his forehead on his arms. He groaned in pleasure by just remembering the event that happened yesterday.

"Yeah..."

Zel laughed at (C/N)'s desire to do the Birdmaid more. The gang did enjoy their time at the brothel.

"I can tell with your 9/10 rate."

Zel read, seeing that Stunk as well gave a 9/10 and so did he. Crim, around 7.

"I'm into submissive succu-girls, ya know? Especially the ones that shiver from slightest touch and gives off heavenly moans.. those are some killers if you catch me."

The elf laughed, definitely catching his drift. It was a pretty good experience.

"I bet you'll be visiting her a lot for sure."

"I still have some other species to review with you guys. Would pay a visit again, ofcourse."

(C/N) winked, just the time for Stunk to recover and receive gold from their review.

"You're also in luck, seems like we've earned even more than our previous. So much that you get to even give that 'birdmaid' daily visits~"

Stunk teased, passing (C/N)'s his fair share of gold.

"I might~"

The gang laughed all together, Meidiri coming back after serving customers.

"You seem to really like the girl you had, (C/N).."

Meidiri curiously said, which also piqued the gang's interest.

"True.. who was your partner?"

Crim asked, (C/N) taking a chug of his drink with a cocky smile.

"Her name is (Y/N)!"

"Sooo, how'd ya do her~?"

Stunk questioned, obviously hinting for details while Zel and Crim listened closely. Meidiri, knowing where this is going.. left quickly, returning to her business.

"Well then.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。
<Flashback to yesterday>

(C/N)'s POV

Having to come this far, we'll be reviewing birdmaids. As much as we tried to stop Stunk's idea... Our curiosity and dicks got the better of us.

We were able to find a place where we can meet a Birdmaid. Her name is Eldri. She's a cute one... But we'll be waiting our turn. I'd rather have my own gal to smash instead of waiting for one.

"I'll be roaming around, gonna hunt for one. Enjoy yourselves there."

With that said, I walked off. Not worried if they're confused or worried on where I'm going. Zel knows my preference, he probably explained to Crim about my situation.

Touring around the place, the area is truly beautiful and calm... With all those cute girls too. Birdmaids cutely chatting with each other and doing what they're doing. Although, I'm not looking for girls to chat or flirt with. I'm sticking with looking for a Birdmaid to fuck and review.

Roaming further, I can tell that this part of the area doesn't have that much people. Not to the point of isolated or eerie. Just peaceful. Continuing my walk in the area I'm in, I also noticed that the place is filled with various stores, bars, inns, and even a brothel.. the only thing is, most of these are closed... Only some certain taverns and stores are open.

Sighing, I continued off.. but was stopped when I noticed a Birdmaid leaning on their door frame. I can only guess that this is their home. The place may be filled with stores and that.. but it also has some homes too.

She looked at me with hungry eyes, eyeing me up and down. She's really cute too.. observing her, she has a similar outfit as Meidiri.. only difference is that the color of her uniform is blurry (F/C)..

My eyes made contact with hers. She lifted her hand and called me forward. This isn't just an ordinary friendly invite... I have a strong feeling that I know where this is going.. I walked up to her with no hesitation.

"Why hello there~"

She sweetly greeted, giving me a smile. What a warm welcome. Greeting her back.

"Hey."

The Birdmaid led me inside her place. Having no knowledge of her yet, everyone would be telling me off about "stranger danger". But I'm capable of defending myself if she does do something suspicious.

"Care to show me a good time..~?"

I invited, seeing if she brought me here for the same thing I'm here for. Alittle surprised with my direct request, she stared at me with interest and leaned towards me.

"Straight to the point now are we..~?"

"Aren't we here for that~?"

<Lemon 🍋Begin>

(Take note. Chirp in Japanese is "Pichu", but in the anime its "Chupi".)

Gently holding her waist, she let out a sweet chirp. Feeling her grasp my shoulders, she led me to her bedroom and there I carefully set her on the bed.

Kissing her neck and undoing her uniform, she tried putting effort with removing mine.. but couldn't for being uncontrollably sensitive with every touch and caress. All she can do now is shiver in my embrace, letting out those cute chirpy moans.

"Chu--.. chupi~.."

She was only able to remove my cloak/hoodie. Deciding to strip off my clothes then tossing it beside the bed, I returned my focus to her. Helping her remove the uniform and her undergarments, leaving her fully exposed.

There she carefully lied down, her chest jiggling softly with every small movement she makes. Down to her adorable belly, to those magnificent thighs, then finally to the heaven's gate.

I massaged her breasts, squeezing it not too tight before attaching my mouth to one of her erect nipples. This sent her arching her back, gasping in pleasure.

"Haah-- chu-chupi~!"

With things going on, I can absolutely tell that my boner is hard and erect. Attaching to the other nipple, her moans keep coming as I continue to pleasure her. But a man also wants to be pleasured.

Standing up, there sprung my shaft, high and mighty. The Birdmaid didn't hesitate to sit up and kneel down infront of me.

She pumped my member back and forth.. kissing the tip.. her hands were soft and gentle.. feeling the warmth of my member's tip, she took the head to her mouth. Her mouth was warm..

Feeling her gently suck the head and the tip, I couldn't keep the groans to myself. The way she's being careful with my dick..

Holding her head, I slowly pushed her forward, gently insisting to go deeper. She took me all in, gaging alittle. The vibration from her throat when she gagged was turning me on alittle. Continuing to be deep throated, I couldn't resist gripping her hair.. not to the point of hurting though.. just enough for her to enjoy my grasp.

I could feel myself twitch and my member getting bigger, eager to release.. my hips thrusting faster in her throat, the shivering feeling of releasing got me groaning in pure pleasure.. thrusting one last time, fitting every inch of my shaft down her throat.

The way she grips my hips, her moans being muffled by my member.. amazing... Letting go of her head, she looked up to me.. opening her mouth for me to see the seed I released before swallowing it.. leaving no drop to waste. Even after cumming, my dick is still erect...

"Chu~ it's still standing hard... Maybe a certain spot will help you relieve it~?"

She seduced, climbing up the bed before resting her back, spreading her legs to see her hole..

It is similar to the female part of a human girl, just without the anal hole. This won't stop me though.

Climbing up the bed to tower her, I took another grasp of her chest and nibbles on her neck, wanting to hear her moan again..

"Chupi~! Chu~ chu-- haa~! Pi~!"

The room is just filled with her adorable chirps and euphoria, her eyes tight in pleasure, little drool dripping to the side of her lips.. tightly gripping the sheets beside her.

"Pi~ chupi-- please~ chupi~! Enter me alread-- pi~!"

I teased her cavern by rubbing my tip just at the entrance. Making her already shivering body arch.

"My name is (C/N).. and you won't be forgetting it.."

"(C).. (C/)--"

Before she could finish, I thrusted inside her in an instant.

"(C/N)--~?! Pi~?!"

"Cuz you'll be moaning it the whole night~.."

I mercilessly pounded her, pinning her wrists on top of her. Croc tears were forming in her eyes as she moans endlessly, her fists are clenched. Having no strength to move or shake my hands off, she submissively gave in to my grasp.

Speeding up even more, her back keeps arching.. her body twitching in endless euphoria. Her eyes started rolling up, tongue sticking out to breathe and moan.

"(C/N)~! Chupi~! (C-C/N) pi~!!"

Leaning to her ear, I whispered a question before nibbling on it. Her efforts of answering were adorable.

"(Y/----)~... (Y)~"

"(Y) what~?"

I slowed down my thrust, stopping to where only my tip was inside her.

"Pi~... (Y/--)"

With that, I thrusted to her even faster if possible.

"(Y/N)~!!"

I was teasing her too much, but I couldn't help it. Her reactions were far too cute not to.

Thrusting and thrusting, I can feel myself nearing the edge. Judging from her cavern tightening, I can tell she is too.

"I'm about to..."

"Chupi~!"

She moaned instead. Knowing that I've made her really sensitive, her moans are already telling me that she too is coming.

Her whole body shivered, she cummed. Moaning loud with eyes shut tight. Feeling her warm cavern tighten around me sent me off, cumming after her. Moaning and groaning along with her.

"Chu-- chu-- pi...~"

There we laid down. Catching our breaths, I slowly pulled out.. hearing her final moan.

"Pi~..."

I watched my semen drip from her cavern.

<End of lemon>

Having the amazing experience done, I took my bag to grab my pay.

"So, how much do I pay..?"

I tiredly asked while she rests down, also tired from our steamy moment.

"Depends on how much you want to pay me.. based on our session.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。
(End of flashback: present)

3rd POV

"So, how much did you pay her?"

"1000 g."

"That much?!"

The gang questioned, but (C/N) wasn't bothered.

"And? It was worth it."

He replied with no doubt. Stunk just gave a proud smile, patting him in the back.

"No worries, as long it's worth every bits, it is indeed worth it."

Zel and stunk cheered on (C/N) like he won a spar while Crim just confusedly smiled.

Meidiri on the distance just face palmed.. but she's happy that the gang is back from their 2 week absence and is atleast brightening the mood of the tavern with their stupidity and reviews.

Somewhere in (C/N)'s mind. He'll definitely pay (Y/N) another visit.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Ehey!!! Lemon done! Ever since Interspecies Reviewers was released, I really enjoyed the show and immediately loved the characters and the anime-- hentai-- whatever--

It's a great suggestion for you cultural readers out there~

Thank y'all for reading!

Published 4/6/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7.8K 45
Jade Bryce is on the perfect road. She has a job doing what she loves the most, her brother is about to be married, and she lives in LA with her best...
50.1K 170 26
I don't own todoroki or any of the photos. I made this at fucking 2am yay
28.4K 110 6
Yea its a smut book,And its umm ✨sPiCy~✨ - Mainly she/her (pronouns) and X reader , but id love to do other pronouns and genders/sexualities - All t...
250K 7.9K 177
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...