SANEM AND CAN: OUR LIFE WILL...

By SAllen68

This is my take on episodes 29, 30, etc. and the Fabri, perfume, Can in jail farce. I could not stand Can's... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER NINETEEN

4K 220 40
By SAllen68

Here is the conclusion of the sick stalking, that was done to Can and Sanem.   So sad that this happens in real life.   At least in my story no one gets hurt, just scared.   It is an injustice that the stalkers in real life do not get more prison time.   Thank you for reading and everyone please stay well and safe.

One day the undercover officer Gamze, talked with Guliz at lunch.   They had become friends, so Guliz told Gamze a little about her boyfriend.   She said. "It was a secret but he is the brother of Can Bey's old girlfriend, but don't tell anybody.     He is so sweet and handsome, and loves for me to talk about the office.   He asks about the triplets all the time, because he loves kids.   He doesn't want anyone in the office to know we are dating, because of his sister.    He calls me every day, and we go out once a week.   He was very upset to hear that Can Bey and Sanem had moved to her parent's house.   He said it wasn't fair to the kids to be moved around like that."   Guliz thought it was so sweet how he worries about the triplets.  She again asks Gamze to not tell anyone, because he would get mad if he knew she talked about him.  She just needed to tell somebody.  

 Gamze reassured her that she would not tell anyone at the office, but she didn't say she wouldn't be calling Detective Altay immediately to update.   This is the first real clue that they had about this case, and it needed to be reported now.

Detective Altay hung up the phone, after getting a report from Gamze.   He immediately assigned someone to follow Guliz, to see who she is dating.

He already knew about Polen and her younger brother Yigit being in Istanbul.    Aylin had an older brother named Levent.   He lived in the USA, and he had the money to hire someone to do the stalking.     Aylin did not appear to have a motive for threatening Sanem.   She did not love Can; she actually hated him, Emre, and Aziz, which could be a motive.   

 Huma was still in prison for the Ponzi scheme, but would be out shortly.    She had had no visitors, phone calls, or mail.   She did not appear to have a motive for threatening Sanem to this extent.

Fabri was still in Italy, and appeared to not be doing anything illegal.   They checked his bank accounts, and the accounts did not show any excessive payments to anyone in Turkey.

Ceyda was still in rehab, and all of her visitors, phone calls, bank accounts, and emails were being investigated.

Detective Altay was thinking more and more that Polen and her brother Yigit were involved.   He wasn't ruling out anyone yet, but looking more closely at Polen and Yigit now.    He had undercover officers following them.    He was also, investigating Aylin and her brother Levent, their bank accounts, and online activity.    It was really a puzzle to him that someone was stalking and threatening this nice young family.

Can and Sanem were having a hard time appearing normal for their children and family.     Everyday letters and photos were arriving in the mail for Sanem.   She still refused to even touch them, which was helping the police as they checked for fingerprints.   They had found one fingerprint in all of the photos and notes, but it was not in the criminal fingerprint data base. 

 All of the letters were being mailed locally.   Of course going thru the mail system the outside of the letters were covered in fingerprints.   The children were having so much fun at their grandparents, that they appeared to not even notice the tension with the adults.

About a week after Can, Sanem, and the kids moved in with the Aydins, Sanem received another letter, but this one was different.    The pictures were just of Can, at work, in the parking garage, and driving down the highway.  The police also noted that the officer following Can for safety was also photographed.   The note to Sanem said, "Do you want to hurt Can, we don't?   You need to leave him now and take your kids with you.   Otherwise you will be sorry."  

 Detective Altay felt like this note was written by a different person, than the other notes.   He noted that the stamp used on the envelope was different than the others, by not being self adhesive.   This envelope had two older stamps, which had to be licked to apply.    Now there was a chance of DNA from someone licking the stamps.

The reports had come back that Guliz was dating Yigit, Polen's brother.    Now there was enough evidence to obtain a warrant to search Yigit's house.   

When the officers got to his house, they found not only Yigit and Polen at home, but Aylin was also there.   When searching the property it was found that Yigit had large framed photos of Sanem in his locked bedroom.    He had an office set up with computers that were surveying Can and Sanem's home, and the Aydin's home.   When Detective Altay asks Yigit in front of Polen and Aylin about Sanem's framed pictures in his bedroom, they were shocked and starting hitting Yigit.   They told him he was stupid to get a crush on Sanem and he had ruined all of their plans.

Detective Altay stood quietly, to the side, as the three were arguing among themselves.    He actually learned a lot just letting them argue.

 Aylin was saying to Polen, "See how stupid he is, I just wanted to ruin the company, but you wanted to ruin their marriage.    Now Yigit loves Sanem and wants to save her, but harm Can.     Huma wanted the marriages of Can and Emre, and the agency ruined, but all of you ruined everything with your threats."

Polen started yelling, "I should have killed Sanem with the car, and then those brats wouldn't have been born."   She turned to Yigit and said, "What is wrong with you?    You just sit and look at their photos all day, which is sick.    I told you to stop, but no you had to keep on adding to your collection.   Huma will have a fit when she gets out of jail; you have ruined all of our plans.   She wanted her shares in the company back, then  sale them before it went bankrupt.   She wanted her sons divorced from the Aydin girls and married to Aylin and me.    We have been planning and doing this for three years and you have ruined everything."

At this point Detective Altay walked over to where the three were arguing and said, "The three of you are under arrest, please turn around."   They were read their rights, handcuffed, and taken to the police station.

Can and Sanem were shocked when Detective Altay called to tell them that three people were under arrest.  A fourth will be charged for conspiracy to commit a crime, stalking, and threats to individuals, but this person is in jail already.

He told them to relax tonight and tomorrow he would meet with the whole family and give them more details.

The next morning the Divit's and the Aydin's met with Detective Altay, in a conference room at the Agency, to hear what the investigation had shown.   CeyCey and Deren were watching the triplets while their family was in the meeting.

This is what Detective Altay reported that happened. The conspiracy and planning between Polen and Huma started after they crashed the wedding dinner at the restaurant, with the whole family.  They were furious that Can had married Sanem.   Polen was so jealous that she was the one that wanted to kill Sanem.   She was the one so obsessed and sent the threatening letters.

They then had Yigit dress as a road worker; he went thru the woods and placed cameras in the house.   This was while everyone was distracted, at the surprise baby shower.   They knew everything about the surprise, from Huma sneaking into  and listening at the Agency and talking to Guliz.

While Sanem and Can were at the hospital, when the triplets were born, Yigit sneaked in at almost dark and placed lots more cameras around in the empty house and property.  (Leyla had stayed with her parents during this time, instead of staying alone on the property.)

They used some of the crowd at the 2 year birthday party to distract from Yigit slipping into the house and adding more cameras, when Huma and Polen arrived.

Things got a little distracted because Huma and Polen went to jail for the Ponzi scheme.   Yigit kept getting photos thru his computer, and fell in love with Sanem.   In the meantime Polen was released from jail for her part in the Ponzi scheme and Aylin was released for Industry Espionage and she joined the stalking.  So for three years the stalking went on with Polen getting more and more angry to the point of losing all common sense and reason.  She thought she would get Can back; Huma wanted Can to marry Polen, Emre to marry Aylin and get money out of the Agency. 

  Aylin wanted the business destroyed, so she helped and encouraged.  They had decided in their bumbling planning, that now was the time to threaten Sanem, get rid of her and the kids, before Huma got out of prison.

The one encouraging thing for Can and Sanem was that the intimate pictures had all been destroyed, except the couple sent at the first mailing.  Yigit was so jealous that he had destroyed all of them without showing them to Polen and Aylin.   He wouldn't even look at them he was so jealous.  The first two intimate photos were accidentally found by Polen and sent to Sanem.   After that Yigit deleted all intimate photos immediately.  Detective Altay completed his summary by saying that Can and Sanem were safe now, and he wished many blessings for their families.   After that everyone thanked him and lots of hugs and sighs of relief were noticed in the conference room.

Sanem said, "I know we are safe now, but we are still putting security cameras all around our house."   The others agreed that they were going to do the same thing.   Can felt bad about bringing Polen into everyone's life, he did not know that she was this mentally unstable.   Emre felt bad that Aylin was involved.   Aziz said, "I knew Huma was crazy, but not to this extent."  

 One thing Detective Altay did not tell them about was Yigit crying and begging to meet Sanem.   He said he loved her and the children and Can Divit did not deserve them.   That was something they did not need to worry about now, but he would be telling Can in the very near future, so he can be aware.

Yigit was sentenced to two years in prison as a first offense, Polen, Huma, and Aylin were sentenced to three additional years in prison as second offenses.   All of the Divit's and the Aydin's were in the court room, during the trials.  

 Polen stood up and started screaming at Can and Sanem that she would get even with them.   Her attorney could not get her to hush, the judge then declared that after Polen, Huma, and Aylin's sentences were completed, that they would be banned from entering Turkey ever again.  Their Turkish passports would be canceled and denied renewal.   The judge also, advised Yigit to leave Turkey after his sentence was completed and never return, as he would not be welcome there.

Guliz had tearfully tried to turn in her resignation after she heard what Yigit had done.   Can, Emre, and Aziz refused to take it, and told her to be careful in the future about gossiping.   She was a very quiet and subdued employee from then on, and had learned her lesson about gossiping.

When Sanem, Can, and the children arrived home, they stayed outside for a while.  The children were playing, and Can and Sanem were discussing everything that had happened.   Can ask, "What do you think about us remodeling my old childhood home?   We could plan on moving there?   The children could have separate bedrooms, it is not far from here, and it is on the coast."

Sanem replied, "As much as I like the farm and being close to everyone, I would feel safer if we did.   I will miss everyone, but like you said, it is not far, and we would have more room.  Besides I really don't feel comfortable here anymore.   Maybe this would be a good time for Bulut, Deren, and Nisa to move to the farm.   They are still living in Deren's apartment which she had before they married.  They could remodel and move into this house." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 3.6K 52
Did you fall in love with Can and Sanem's fairy tale and were left with that longing to know how the story would continue? Maybe you wondered how he...
30.8K 3K 39
Sanem Aydin is living her dream life in Paris, as she is about to graduate from college with the intention of starting a company and launching her ow...
58.8K 6.1K 69
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ "I don't want to argue with you, Z." Karim gritted out. "Stop calling me that, Karim." Zaira growled. "Do not refer to me by my name...
156K 9.8K 85
This is an AU story inspired in the original dizi of Erkenci Kus. I had some ideas to many open points that where left without a reply. I missed a di...