La Reina Mafiosa

By SQ4lifeCL

She was stolen as a child. Now 20 years later she's a married woman to her wife Ruby Lucas. Both trying to bu... More

Intro Please Read!
Characters!
Characters! 2
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16

Ch.1

886 20 0
By SQ4lifeCL

(20 years ago part 1)
Regina POV

I was currently watching my favorite tv show friends, with my wife Emma along with my first son Alejandro. I'm so happy to have them in my life and soon we will be blessed with our little queen, yup I'm nine months pregnant and bound to pop soon.

We're at the part where Joey and very pregnant Rachel are eating spaghetti and dropping it on the floor.

'ooooh, spaghetti that looks good'

"Em," I say getting her attention 

"yeah baby," she said looking at me.

"Could you maybe get me some spaghetti, oooh and some hot Cheetos please me and Reina are craving some...but it's ok if you don't... you know what I'll go get I-" before I could finish she cuts me off.

"Baby, calm down I will go get your food ok," she says while leaning over pecking my forehead gently.

"Are you sure I just don't want to stress you out anymore? I mean... you're dealing with both parts of our mafia by yourself. Doing my work and yours it's a lot Emma" I said playing with her fingers. She pulled my chin up so, looking at me in the eyes. 

"Don't EVER and I mean EVER say that again you are not stressing me out, our family is not stressing for me and as for work it's only for a while, yeah?"

Instead of saying anything, I pulled her into a passionate sweet kiss but before things can get heated, we were interrupted by our four-year-old.

 " Ewwwy no more kissys"

Emma and I just laughed.

 "Alright I'll go get the food as quickly as I can" 

"Thank you, dear, love you"

 "I love you too." Emma said getting her car keys. She gave me one last peck on the lips and a kiss on Alejondros forehead before leaving.

My son cuddles up to me and starts rubbing my belly and begins talking to his little sister.

"I can't wait to meet you wayna, I pwomise to wove and pwotect you fwom bad people, and no boyfwiend ever I will kick they butt." I can't help the smile that comes on my face at the thought of my children being happy and together.

But as fast as good thoughts come so do bad ones. The worse part about it is that I know why, The Russian mafia. One of our biggest rivals, they have always been set out to destroy everything we care for to bring us down, but every time they try to attack we always come out victorious.

 It all started because of him, we were all friends once but he fell in love with me even though I was already with Emma. He wanted me to drop everything, to leave Emma and my life with her behind, to start a new life with him as his bride. He wanted me to bear his children, he wanted to make me his. Yet when I turned him down he vowed to always destroy everything I loved but this was five years ago and he never did anything.

As my pregnancy began I've had this strange feeling that things were going to take a drastic turn.   

Even if something were to happen I know Emma, our families, and I will do everything in our power to protect each other. I sure as hell won't give up without a fight I promise to keep my baby's safe, even if it is the last thing I do.

One week later

"AHHH" I screamed out in pain.

 I am currently giving birth which hurts like a mother fucker. That's right, our little queen finally decided to say hello. In the delivery room with me of course is my wife, mother, and mother-in-law Mary Margaret.

"Honey you have to come down."My mother cooed.

 "CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! you have no idea what I'm feeling right now" I said with a deep menacing deep voice.

 "Baby just hold on a little while longer till the doctor comes... here just take my hand." I take my wife's hand and squeeze when I feel another contraction hit stronger.

 "Fuck Gina, I said hold my hand not take it off." Emma winces out.

As I was about to say something the dumb-ass doctor finally walked in.

 "Hi I'm Dr. Sanchez and I'll be helping you deliver your baby."

"Finally! Get her out of me NOW!" After I said this she immediately went to check to see if I was fully dilated.

 "O-okay Miss Swan mills you're dilated 10 cm you can start pushing."

Emma POV

"AHHH" Gina screams again

 "It's OK baby you're doing great, you got this." I reassured her.

  "uggghhh, I'm never doing this again... FUCK!" I just hold her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear as she kept on pushing.

I can't wait to hold my little queen in my arms, I remember when we were talking about having another baby I was so excited. Then when Regina had her insemination done, when she told me she was pregnant I cried like a little baby.

Now we're having our first baby girl even though it might be harder because of relationships. I swear to God I will murder anybody who thinks they are good enough for our daughter.

"OK one last big push," The doctor urged.

"AAAHHH" Gina let out her final scream while our mothers were wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Once they were done cleaning Reina, they gave her to Gina as soon as she was in her arms she stopped crying. Cora, mom, and I gathered around them and watched Reina open her eyes for a few seconds. We were all crying

 "She's so beautiful, she's gonna look a lot like Regina I can tell, oh wait I made something for her." My mother said handing me a pink bag.

I open the bag and pull out a white baby blanket with Reina's name embedded into it with a red ribbon. It looks like the same one I have from when I was a baby except mine had a purple ribbon.

"Wow mom it's beautiful, thank you." I give her a hug and give the blanket to Regina and she wraps it around our baby.

 "Awww she looks so adorable." Gina said looking at Reina.

"Ok dear, Mary Margaret and I are gonna go get the rest of the family so they can come to see our new little queen and so we can start planning her coronation"

 " Of course mother." Gina replies.

Now it's just my wife, Reina, and I.

 "uugghh do we really have to do this coronation, can't we just sign her birth certificate here and make her officially ours now" she wines.

"You know I would love that but it's tradition reg. The woman gives birth, throws a party with friends and family members. By signing the certificate in front of everyone shows that the kids are swan fucking mills and they are untouchable" I tell her while she starts to breastfeed Reina.

"Yeah your right and don't swear in front of the baby, but I just don't want anything bad to happen I keep having this weird feeling something might happen"

"Baby we have nothing to be worried about what he will do he said that stuff years ago and nothing has happened, but I will heighten security just to be on the safe side," I said to reassure her.

"Your amazing Em, I love you," reg said tilting her head up

 " I love you more babe" I lean over carefully and give her a sweet kiss.

————————————————————————
Hey, my peeps I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Let me know what characters you would like to see in the book and I will also be updated daily.

Xoxo Cynthia ❤️

Continue Reading