euphoria | jungkookxreader

By cookysgf

a very fluffy story about how you and jungkook fall in love More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
the final
sequel out now

part 46

4.6K 115 10
By cookysgf

Yoongi went back to his room after talking to Jungkook and Namjoon. His laptop screen was glowing on his bed and he plopped down right next to it.

His heart stopped when he saw an email from Manager Meji.

He hadn't just imagined things. That meant that he had gotten the email way earlier in the day.

-

Yoongi,

Luckily for you, your first choice has accepted the job! Not sure why you thought she would turn down a chance to be featured as a vocalist on a BTS track, haha, but she would be glad to.

We'd like to coordinate with you to set up a studio time. I've attached my phone number and her phone number to the bottom of this email. Please feel free to send us a text so that we have your number so we can coordinate more easily than via email.

She and I look forward to meeting with you, hopefully soon, and to be working with you for this track.

Manager Meji

-

I think I'm going to throw up. I just asked Y/n on a date.. literally tomorrow.

-

Manager Meji,

Thank you for getting back to me. 

It's actually a very rare occurrence but I will be having free time for the next few days to possibly a week or so. If we could somehow arrange it during this time, that'd be great. I'll be sure to send a text that says the same thing so that you know that it's me.

I look forward to meeting you both as well.

Min Yoongi

-

Did she tell him that she's never met me?

That hurt, but what hurt more was how suddenly Yoongi was entangled in his ex again. He rubbed his temples as he thought about what he was going to do. He had already cornered Y/n and asked her on a date, so he was going to follow through, but the possibility of seeing his ex again since they broke up... since the award show where they saw each other last 5 years ago, it was too overwhelming. 

He didn't realize exactly how much he had missed her all this time.

Now all Yoongi could do was bide his time and wait for his date with Y/n tomorrow. He decided to text her and ask her if just a coffee date in the morning would be fine. Something low pressure, so she wouldn't feel like he did anything too grand. He didn't want to make her feel awkward. If nothing came of it- which now, Yoongi hoped it wouldn't- they would be continuing to work together for the next few months and he didn't want things to be weird.

He had also already texted Manager Meji. He merely saved his ex's number. Yoongi didn't yet have the balls to text her anything. He didn't feel it was fair to just swing into her life like that just because he got permission to work with her. It wouldn't be fair to her to just act like everything was normal, until he got to know how she actually felt about him.

The rest of the day went by quickly, as everybody was just relaxing in their rooms, doing their own thing.

Yoongi was tweaking the song that he had intended to work on with his ex. He wanted to make sure it was perfect before she heard the actual track. He had only sent Source and Manager Meji the sample of the female vocals that he wanted, and he hadn't let them hear the whole song.

By the time he finished, it was well late into the evening and he soon went to bed, anticipating the next morning with Y/n.

-

Yoongi woke up an hour before his alarm to the sound of his phone going off.

It was Manager Meji calling him.

"Yoongi! Sorry to call, I was driving so I couldn't text you back," he explained.

"It's alright," Yoongi muttered.

"Sorry if I woke you up! We managed to find some time in our schedule and we wanted to see if you'd be free to meet with us at the recording studio tonight?"

Yoongi sat straight up in bed at the news.

"T-tonight?" Yoongi stuttered.

"Yeah, is that too soon? We can come to you if you need."

"No, not at all. And yeah, come to Genius Lab. I'll send you the address and we can meet there this evening. Anytime after 2 PM works for me," Yoongi quickly got out as he got up to get ready for his coffee date with Y/n.

"Alright, sounds good! I'll let you go, we'll see you then."

With that, Manager Meji hung up the phone, leaving Yoongi to get ready. Once he was showered and dressed, he walked to Y/n's room to quietly knock on the door. The rest of the house was still asleep. One of the only perks of waking up before noon on one of their days off. 

Y/n opened the door, wearing a cute long coat on top of her outfit.

Yoongi smiled when he saw her Converse. 

"Ready?" He asked. She nodded as she stepped out of her room and shut the door quietly behind her. He led the way as she walked behind him. Once they got out of the house, Yoongi stretched and breathed the morning air in deeply.

Something felt different about today.

"Where are we going today?" She asked inquisitively.

"We're just going to walk to this one coffee shop down the street. It's really cute, just a short walk from here," Yoongi explained.

Once they arrived at the coffee shop, Yoongi and Y/n ordered at the counter and quickly sat down across from each other at the padded booths. 

Y/n seemed nervous for some reason and kept fidgeting with her hair, her clothes, her phone. Yoongi felt a similar nervousness as he fidgeted with the little pager the barista had handed him for when their drinks would be ready.

It had seemed so much easier to ask her on the date, but now that he's here he didn't really know what to do. 

I could start with being honest.

"Y/n, I'll be honest.. I haven't been on a date in probably about a decade," he laughed nervously.

It didn't help that now all he could think about was his ex and the fact that he would be seeing her. In his studio. Tonight. 

Y/n smiled softly at him.

"I'm glad we're in similar boats then. I haven't dated since my ex. Maybe only half that long, though," she sympathized. It seemed like something was on the tip of her tongue, but as she was about to speak, the pager went off.

Yoongi held it up and gestured that he was going to go get the drinks. She nodded, and bit her lip as he left.

"A warm caramel macchiato for you, iced coffee for me," he stated as he placed the drinks down. She thanked him and quickly grabbed her drink so that she had something to do with her hands.

"Yoongi, I.. I have to tell you something," she blurted out like she had been waiting this whole time.

"Hm?" He asked as he took a drink of his coffee.

"I.. I really am flattered that you asked me on this date, but I have to be honest with you," she said as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Yoongi gripped his coffee cup, not sure what to do at her sudden emotional energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
502K 10.2K 41
just some fluffy stuff :) here to kill you softly. in which you are your bias's loved one. book is complete&closed permanently 💞 under some final...
14K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.
2.9K 691 17
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...