Want Me Back [JenLisa]

Por mandunini_

"So you're breaking up with me?" Jennie asked. Lisa slowly nodded her head, seeing with her own eyes how her... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

thirteen

23.7K 726 327
Por mandunini_

-jennie-

"He's stupid, really stupid," Jaebeom exclaims, shaking his head.

Instead of defending my ex from this man like I would've done even if we already broke up, this time I chose to look away and say nothing.

Seeing her earlier with a beautiful girl I've never seen before irritates me in an empty classroom-breathe, Jennie.

It hasn't even been a month! She wouldn't-she didn't really mean it when she said she's already with someone else, did she? My deserate self has been trying to ignore her words regarding that matter but I don't know...

When I first saw them, the girl was putting back her jacket. And it wasn't even hot! I was pertaining to the weather and the way she did it. No, Lisa wouldn't find her hot. Fuck, she better not.

But what if she did? I don't even have the right, I mean, Lisa's not mine anymore.

I thought maybe she's with Rosé somehow, but that night of our anniversary when I talked to Rosé... I kinda felt at peace with her. Like I can't really trust Lisa with her but I realized that she's decent enough to not try anything stupid. But I didn't see this one coming.

"If I were him I'd never make you cry, Jen..." said Jaebeom.

I remained looking out of the window.

When I saw a couple walking hand-in-hand on the side walk after the girl kissed the guy on the cheek, I was reminded again of the way the girl kissed Lisa like that.

I've never wanted to strangle someone to death this hard in my life.

And I've never been this hurt and scared with Lisa before. I miss her so bad. She's been avoiding me for days. But whenever I do see her, it just hurts me more. Sometimes because I desperately ask for her to come back and get rejected, and another time, because I saw her with someone else.

"Lucky bastard," I hear Jaebeom whisper, making me turn to him.

"What?"

"Your boyfriend, he's lucky-"

"Ex," I corrected him.

His eyes widened while his jaw fell.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," I averted my eyes from him once again, remembering the shock on my friends' face when I told them that Lisa broke up with me.

"I... sorry, I didn't know. Are you okay? Was that why you were crying?" he askes. I felt his hand on my shoulder. When I turned to him, I saw worry in his eyes.

I forced up a smile, "I'm fine now, sorry for dragging you in this. I've been a mess lately. And she broke up with me weeks ago. Earlier I saw her with someone else, so..."

In another situation I would've laughed at him being shocked when I told him my ex is a she. I let him recover until he finally nodded as if saying he won't ask any more questions about this issue.

If Lisa would see us right now, she would've been furious to see me with Jaebeom. But that was before. Wait a minute...

"Jaebeom," I gripped his arm a little desperately. His eyes went back and forth between me and my grip. His face turned a little red. I looked at him with pleading eyes, "Make her jealous."

"W-What?" If earlier his pace was only a little red, now his face is flushed all over. Oh, even his ears are red.

"Lisa. Make her jealous. Can you help me? Please?"

"Lisa?" his eyes widened once again. Poor man, he's faced too many surprised today, but he's my only chance.

"Please? I think maybe I can win her back if she gets jealous. I know I sound crazy right now, but I'll do anything to have her want me back. I'll do everything you'll ask for!" I didn't even realize I was leaning on him too much that he's now awkwardly leaning back on the door, but honestly, I don't care. I don't even care about how stupid I sound right now.

I can't even recognize myself. Dammit.

He looked at me, deep in thought.

Please. Please. Please.

And as if he heard me saying those words again and again in my head, he finally nodded.

"Alright. I can try," he says, almost reluctantly.

I smiled wide, wrapping my arms on his nape to give him a short hug then pulled away. He looked surprised with his face flushed.

"Thank you so much JB!"

-3rd person's POV-

Lisa sighed for the fifth time since Jisoo barged in her unit unannounced, which has become pretty normal since she broke up with Jennie.

She couldn't blame Jisoo, though. The latter was fuming like an angry little rabbit who's ready to lunge on her anytime.

"So that girl-"

"Niki," Lisa reminded her.

"Yes, that girl," Jisoo gave her a stern look, "You don't like her, do you?"

"Of course not. I just met her yesterday, Chu. What Jennie saw... there's no meaning behind it, trust me."

Jisoo sighs, looking away, "I know, I know. It's just that, Jennie... It will make sense to her, you know?"

And Lisa knew that, but she didn't know what to do. She wanted to assure Jennie that there really is no one else, but what for? She's supposed to stay away from her, just like what Jennie's parents wanted.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Lisa lazily stood up to see who it is, with Jisoo curiously trailing behind her.

Oh shit what if it's Jennie? Jisoo thought just when Lisa suddenly opened the door without even peeking on the peep hole.

A sigh if relief escaped her lips when she realized that it isn't her bestfriend, but the furrowing of her brows indicated that she didn't like whoever it was.

"Pokpak!" Rosé's high-pitched voice made Jisoo flinch behind Lisa, but Rosé didn't notice her.

"Hey Chipmunk, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just missed you," the cheerful blonde smiled like a sweetheart, pushing Lisa aside so she could barge in uninvited, just like what Jisoo did earlier.

Lisa groaned, thinking if someone threw a party at her own home for her friends to be barging in like this.

When she closed the door behind Rosé, she then realized that her two uninvited visitors are weirdly staring at each other.

Rosé looked shocked and weirded out, while Jisoo... well, she looks annoyed.

"Hey, you're Jennie's friend right?" Rosé tried to smile, but it quickly wavered with Jisoo's piercing stare.

"Jisoo," Lisa called out on a worried tone.

Of course she knew why Jisoo is being like this. She doesn't like Rosé, obviously because somehow, she thinks Rosé contributed to her bestfriend's misery.

"Oh yeah I remember, you're Chu," Rosé gave her a small smile.

"It's Jisoo for you," the smaller one replies.

Rosé winced. Okay? What's her problem?

"Okay, who wants a drink?" Lisa asks with a grin to drown away the awkwardness.

Quickly, Lisa went off to get some beer from the fridge. She didn't mind being ignored anyways. Not when it's her two crazy friends she's talking about, and she definitely didn't want to stay in between that cold war.

-

"Thanks for picking me up," Jennie tells Jaebeom while sitting on the passenger seat on his car.

They're already on school grounds but Jennie's eyes were much too focused on searching for a tall, blonde girl whose eyes, even though seems dull and lifeless these days, still managed to make her heart beat faster every time she catches a glimpse of them.

Jaebeom watched as Jennie's eyes roamed the school gates as if she's waiting for someone, and he knew very well it's no other than Lalisa. His eyes darted to Jennie's fingers that are repeatedly drumming on her thighs.

"I've got nothing to do anyways," he replied, sighing.

Lie. He could go to work. Well, he should. But he's the boss, who else will complain about him being late or not showing up at all?

"There she is," Jennie pointed out, pertaining to Lisa's car that is now nearing them.

"Alright," Jaebeom says, instantly getting out of the car and running off to Jennie's side to open the door for her.

Jennie didn't have to tell him what to do, but he's doing everything, and will do everything that she wants.

If it meant she'll soon realize that he's more than just a guy that will make Lisa jealous. That he could actually be the one for her.

Lisa, on the other hand, was busy parking her silver Volvo when her eyes caught a familiar figure getting out of a car on her line of sight.

She gripped the steering wheel hard when Jennie's side profile confirmed that it's her, getting out of Jaebeom's car, who by the way just opened the car door for her like a gentleman.

Calm down Lisa, she tells herself but it's no use. More than being angry and annoyed, she felt a sudden ache in her chest.

Of course, losing Jennie also meant losing her to someone else. She just didn't expect Jennie to entertain someone else this early, but she also knew Jaebeom could just be persistent.

Right. Jennie doesn't even like him, he's just being his annoying self around Jennie. Right?!

Lisa breathed out, feeling so helpless.

But that doesn't mean Jennie will not like him, or someone else eventually. I don't fucking have the right to be jealous either.

Without looking away from her heartbreak in its actual form, she slowly turned off the car and slid one strap of her bag on her shoulder.

It was as if her vision became darker when she saw Jaebeom help up his hand to Jennie's cheeks, eyeing her closely while saying something.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

And when Jennie smiled at him, she finally looked away.

This is all too much, Lisa thought while biting the insides of her cheeks, trying to keep her emotions intact.

"Hey hottie!" a voice suddenly caught her attention.

Lisa groaned, thinking of how unlucky the start of her day was while Niki jogged towards her just to catch up because she already started walking faster.

"Seems like destiny's playing with us, huh? But I don't really mind seing that face first thing in the morning, although I'd appreciate if it would be less grump-"

"Not now, Niki," Lisa spat, still walking as fast as she could. She just wanted to get away from everyone. From the sight of her girl being taken away from her by some other man.

She hates the reality she's created.

"Geez fine!" Niki, who stopped in her tracks as she watched the angry bull walk away, shouted. "I guess Mr. Destiny will just have to reschedule our meeting!"

Lisa didn't even look back, but she knew it was loud enough for her to hear. Slowly, her lips curved up into a smile, "She's too hot for her own good. And hot-headed."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
28.9K 724 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...
2.5M 64.2K 53
Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did is love you, give everything you wish...
663K 30K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...