SISTER-IN-LAW

By ArjeanApolinario

Because of what I witnessed the night before my wedding. I decided to push my plan of seducing Frederik Wilfo... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
TAKE ME FOR GRANTED (PROLOGUE)
CRY OF RELEASE (PROLOGUE)
WIFE SERIES: The Unscripted Emotion
MISTRESS SERIES: UNRESTRICTED DESIRE

TWENTY FIVE

30.2K 467 23
By ArjeanApolinario

LEYSA'S POV

BREAKING NEWS

"Diana Frank-Wilford, the wife of the hottest and famous CEO of WilCo. Group, Frederik Wilford, was having an affair with Daniel Apolonio, CEO of the big Furniture Factory in the Philippines... and the ex-fiancé of Leysa Frank, the famous lyrical dancer around the globe. What's the real story behind this? Is this also connected to the Frederik-Leysa scandal, six years ago? Who's the real and fake lovers to this love affair?"

Binabasa ko ngayon ang headlines sa mga tabloids, even when you turned on the television and radio, ito ang usap-usapan. Seriously? I am again involved to this, what the f*ck! Kung saan nanahimik na ako at tamang pagbalik ko pa talaga rito sa Pilipinas, nagsilabasan ito. Wala pa nga akong isang linggo rito eh. Kagabi lang lumabas ang scandal ni Ate Diana and Daniel, which was taken the night before my wedding day. And the one I took... oo, ako ang may hawak ng video tape na kinalalagyan ng scandal na iyon. Dahil ako lang naman ang nakasaksi ng pangyayaring iyon. But then, here it goes... lumabas sa media and I promised to myself and to all of you.

Hindi ako ang nagpalabas nun. 'Cause I want a happy and quiet life in this world now, lalo na at may mga anak akong pinoprotektahan and then this shit happens.

Who's behind this? Dahil sa pagkakaalam ko wala akong pinagsabihan ng tungkol sa video tape na hawak ko, kaya sobrang pagtataka ko na parang virus na kumalat ito kagabi, and I have no idea kung anong reaksyon ng magulang ko about this at lalong-lalo na nina ate at Fred.

Madami pa roong lumalabas sa social media... like, that the scandal happened between me and Frederik Wilford was only a way to get a revenge, etc etc. Which is true at 'yung dating puro negatibong paratang sa akin ay naging kabaliktaran. Lahat na ng mga salitang 'yun ay napunta kay Ate Diana. Lahat ng taong noon ay kinukutya ako, throwing hurtful and heart breaking words to me ay nagsisimpatya na ngayon sa akin. Meron ding sumusuporta sa Frederik and Leysa tandem. People also made up a combined name for us, FreYsa... yes! "FreYsa, are they the real couple? Did we misunderstand them?" --yan ang mga article na kumakalat.

Kaya sobrang nafru-frustrate ako. Kahit ayaw ko mang magbasa ng mga balita tungkol sa eskandalong pumutok, I have to, lalo na at posibleng magkaroon ng presscon ito kapag malaman ng media na andirito na ako sa Pilipinas. Madami akong tanong na dapat paghandaan, lalo na ang pagpapalit ko ng apelido.

Lalong-lalo na at walang kaalam-alam ang magulang ko, lalo na si mommy na nasa puder ako ng lolo ko, who is tatay niya... all this time and the worst case is... baka ma-expose ang mga anak ko, na 'yun ang pinaka-iiwas iwasan kong mangyari. I don't want them to be involved, lalo na at hindi alam ng tatay nila na nage-exist sila sa mundong ito. And it will become another story to tell –I mean another explanation to the people around me.

Nagsco-scroll lang ako... when something pops up on my macbook screen, another breaking news...

"FREDERIK WILFORD and DIANA FRANK: a void marriage"

And I am shock... yes, nabanggit na ito ni Don Rafael before. Pero di ko inasahang totoo pala talaga. I clicked the article and then I read the whole write up.

The once perfect and envied couple in the country are not actually married. How true is this?

Thursday night, April 2, 2020

We have received an email through an unknown sender saying that "The truth will set you free" and with attached documents. And when we downloaded and opened those docs. It's a copy of a void marriage contract of Mr. Wilford and Ms. Diana Frank. No seal and proof that it was legally filed in the marriage registrar, and to further investigate this matter... we conducted a research through the PSA and with the consent of the persons involved –to really find out the truth about their marriage, if it was really not filed, void or let say... non-existent. And we discovered that legally, Mr. Frederik Wilford was still the hottest bachelor in town, in short... still single and ready to mingle –that made all his female supporters giggled with happiness about the news.

I read it... and its really true with attached documents, proof na magpapatunay na he is still single. But who cares? Damn, Leysa... you can't just throw yourself to him and live happily ever after. It's not that easy. So think and decide wisely. Lalo na at may mga anak kang maaapektuhan sa gagawin mong mga desisyon kapag nagkataon.

Napakalumbaba na lang ako rito sa table ko sa opisina ko sa bahay, dahil sa eskandalong ito. kung pwede nga lang umalis ulit at magpakalayo-layo eh. But I can't do that again, not now... not this time. Kung noon para akong duwag na tumakas at nagtago. Ngayon, I need to face this... it's now or never, para sa ikakatahimik ng buhay ko, at ng mga anak ko.

Napapapikit na ako. I am tired and sleepy and also exhausted... when suddenly a small soft palm touches my face, kaya napamulat ako and there I saw... my two little babies, staring at me with a smile fixed to their faces.

"Mama, are you tired? Com'on let's go to your bed. Leyley and I will sleep together with you. We miss you, Mom," my Freda sweetly and softly said, while holding my hand –caressing it like saying, "It's okay Mama, everything will be fine... soon!"

"Okay, babies. Mama missed you too, the both of you. And I love you two so much, so much!" I said and kissed them both in their foreheads and we walked our way to my room.

We are already positioned in the bed, ako ang nasa gitna while they are in my both sides, hugging me tightly... while nakaunan sila sa mga braso ko. Freda was already sleeping soundly, when I heard my boy talk.

"Mama, is Frederik Wilford, our dad? I actually saw his photos flashed on the TV screens and even posted on facebook and I saw your picture too... together with him, and he is the man, I met in the supermarket" Napatingin ako kay Leyson. He was staring at me, blankly. I mean no emotions at all.

He is not happy nor mad about me keeping the real identity of their father to them.

Hinimas ko lang ang kaniyang pisngi, and ayoko namang dagdagan pa ang kamalian ko sa mundong ito, kaya...

"Hmm. He is," I blurted out.

Wala ng dahilan para magsinungaling at itago pa ang totoo, lalo na at na expose na kay Leyson ang issue. He was already smart enough to blurted out his father's name kahit itanggi ko man ito, alam ko, alam na ni Leyson ang dapat niyang malaman. He just asked me for formality and respect, because I am still their mom.

Wala na akong ibang nagawa kundi yakapin silang dalawa. And whispered I love you's to them, gusto kong maramdaman nila kung gaano ko sila kamahal. And I will give my life just to protect my children to any harm they could encounter in this life.

********

"Gosh. I hate this!" bulalas ko nang marating ko ang opisina ni Frederik. Kakabanas. Inalis ko ang suot-suot kong cap, sunglasses and coat. Damn, ang init-init na nga, kailangan ko pang magsuot nitong disguise chuchu na ito.

At imbis formal corporate suit ang suot ko, ngayon, naka-white t-shirt and jagger pants lang ako, at rubber shoes. Grabe! Ano 'to magjo-jogging lang?

"I am here for a business meeting then I looked like shit. I should look like a business woman than like a celebrity who disguised to escape the paparazzi's!" reklamo ko pa. Oo, kanina pa ako nagsasalita rito habang nakamasid lang si Mr. Wilford sa ginagawa kong pag-aayos ng mga disguise shits ko.

The issues are really spreading widely. And yes, alam na rin ng mga media people na nasa Pilipinas na ako. Ewan ko ba, hays. Kainis. Umupo na ako sa opposite side na kinauupuan ni Frederik. And I looked at him, gano'n din siya sa akin, it's been a week, noong last na nagkita kami and yes, ako lang ang nag-site visit sa Pampanga noong nakaraan. Dahil hindi siya makontak and I have no time to his MIA dilemma. Kaya I pushed on my own, I can handle it naman, as I said to him in the first place.

"So how's life?" tanging sambit nito. He looked so tired and exhausted, problematic and sad. Walang kabuhay-buhay ang mga mata niya. I felt pity on him, dami niyang problema, sa personal na buhay niya to be exact. Sa nakalipas din na isang linggo, napapanood ko rin ang mga press-con na dinadaluhan niya –to answer the questions about his void marriage, his cheating wife, ang pagkakalagay kay Ate Diana sa psychiatric ward dahil nabaliw raw ito... ewan! And what will happen to their child pero ang mas masaklap na nakadagdag pa ng problema niya ay nang maitanong siya kung anak nga ba talaga niya ang bata, and he proudly said yes. Walang pag-aalinlangan which slightly broke my heart, sana gano'n din siya sa kanila. Sana. I snapped it out, the idea of my children meeting their father.

"Ito... magulo. Daming issues ba't kasi nadamay pa ako. Iba rin talaga kapag artistahin. What's new nga naman, nasangkot din naman ako sa eskandalo noon eh. Kaya wala ng bago, tsk!" ang daldal ko ngayon, pramis. At nagawa ko pang mag-joke, seriously, Leysa? What gotten into you? Nakahithit ka ba.

"Sorry." Napakunot-noo naman ako sa isinambit nito.

"Ah... sorry dahil hindi mo ako nasamahan sa Pampanga? Okay lang, na-handle ko naman, like how you handled your issues with your family," tugon ko, bitter ba? Pakshet kasi. I felt jealous –I feel jealousy for how he protects Diana's son. I am jealous in behalf of my children.

"No, sorry for being a jerk –noon hanggang ngayon. Sorry for having no courage to choose you over my child. Sor--" And it hurts me like hell, yung mismong marinig mo 'yun harap-harapan. He did this... twice. Noon, he can't choose me over his wife and now, he had no courage to choose me over his child. Seriously, kailangan paulit-ulit? Hindi niya ba ramdam na nasasaktan din ako? Lalo na ngayong triple na ang sakit na nararamdaman ko? Not choosing me means not letting my children in his life, damn!

Kung saan...

"Stop it." pagputol ko sa pagsasalita niya.

"Let's get this done. I am just here for the expansion of GUEST., nothing more, nothing less. Just business, so don't talk shits to me. I hate it like how I hated you so much." At tinignan ko siya ng walang kaemo-emosyon pagkatapos kong sabihin iyon.

Andito lang naman ako for the contract signing.

And I am done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.3K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
The Mistress By Ressy

General Fiction

158K 2.7K 27
Babaeng gagawin ang lahat mapunta lang sa'kanya ang lalaking pinapangarap niya. kahit ang kapalit neto ay maging dakilang kabet
1.1M 31.7K 35
Felicity Natividad despises her ex-boyfriend. She is not interested in a man who is a womanizer and arrogant. Captain Mikael Dela Costa is a professi...
456K 5.3K 39
THIS STORY CONTAINS, MATURED SCENES, BDSM, NAKAKASUKA, NAKAKAINIS AND MORE ABUSIVE SCENARIO AND IF THIS IS NOT YOUR GENRE KIND THEN BETTER LEAVE. THA...