Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 86

9.2K 888 62
By Navya_Mishra

Who is the most luckiest person in this world? The one who has everything? No.... The one who is happy. In this world of ever growing needs and competition, being content with where one stands makes him the most luckiest person ever.

We look around us these days to find nothing but desires. The poor is wishing for more money and a quality life. The rich is looking for some peace of mind coz he is just too stressed in all his work. A healthy person is ignoring his body and looking for something more. While some specially challenged guy is looking down at himself in despair.

So that's the answer.... The most luckiest person is the one who is happy with what he has and with where he is. Yes, Manik Malhotra is a lucky one.

He has everything he could have ever wished for. He is doing great in his Music, living a dream with his Friends. He is excelling in business doing everything he can to fulfill his father's dream and taking the company to new heights with the support of his wife. He has his parents right behind him, tapping his back in encouragement, showering him with all the love and care. And to top it all he has an amazing partner by his side, whom he loves more than anything.

It had been 3 months since the construction of the hotel started and even though it wasn't her area of work, Nandini was the one who has taken up all the work under herself. She was keeping an eye on the progress and it was in full swing with her guidance. The two of them had been super busy all this time, as Manik's time with Fab5 had increased ever since the tour which made him very successful, while Nandini didn't her time with the hotel work.

A soft kiss on his forehead with small beads of water touching his face woke him up from his deep slumber as he inhaled the most favorite scent of his.
"Good Morning!"
Came a melodious whisper as he hummed.

"Time to wake up..."

A smile crept onto his lips ever so slowly as he moved his arm upwards and before nandini knew, she was lying on top of him and the very next second he rolled over putting himself above her when he finally opened up his eyes to watch her flushed face.

Manik: Now that's a good morning...

Nandini chuckled at him wrapping her arms around his neck,
Nandini: U seem in an amazing mood this morning Mr. Malhotra! Anything special??

Manik: Hmn, Let me see... Maybe it has to do something with my wife waking me up after almost a week where I hardly got to see her ever.
Nandini raised her eyes at him,
Nandini: Hey... I wake u up every morning!

Manik: Yes, U do! But lately u have been running so much in this project that I usually woke up to the warning of having my ass kicked if I don't leave the bed.

Nandini laughed at this, in turn making manik forget everything else as he stared at her glowing face filled up with happiness. The early morning shine visible on her face with the freshness of the bath that she just had was enough to mesmerize him as he bent closer, smashing his lips right onto hers drinking in all her laughter. Nandini's arms tightened around his neck as she kissed him back, with equal intensity. And within seconds the two of them were full on tongues and lips with hers arms pulling him closer as he supported his weight over her with an arm by her side while his other hand was still tight around his waist, leaving no space between the two of them.

"HOLY SHIT!!"
They heard a vioce making them break apart immediately as Manik moved off Nandini only to see all there friends standing at the door of their room with their eyes broad.

Manik: What the Fuck...
Manik shouted in bewilderment at their presence.

Cabir: Thank god u guys were just kissing! For a second I almost thought that I walked in on the two of u having-

Mukti: Shut up Cabir...
Mukti snapped interupting him as they all looked everywhere but at MaNan.

Cabir: What? He was naked and over her, what was I supposed to think?

Manik: I m not naked u moron... And how the hell did u guys get in!
Manik snapped at him, finally getting up from the bed as he walked towards the chair picking up his T-shirt as he slipped it on.

Aliya: The front door was open!
Aliya spoke up with a smile when Cabir continued teasingly,

Cabir: And so was the door to your bedroom...

Manik glared at Cabir,
Manik: It's just the two of us living here u idiot! Why would we keep the bedroom door closed?

He then turned towards Nandini who stood by the other side of the bed, blushing hard.
Manik: How was the front door open?

Nandini: Mukti called me saying that she had to talk, so I opened up the door for her and came to wake u up, but then I forgot.
She spoke up slowly, her entire face flushed.

Cabir: Thank god we walked in before the make out session turned into a full on early morning sex.

Fab4, navya and Abhi: CABIR!!!

Cabir chuckled at this raising his hands in surrender,
Cabir: Fine... I guess we should just wait in the living room while these two fix themselves up.

All the others chuckled as they nodded before turning around and moving outside. Cabir being the last one to walk out closed the door behind him but not without saying,
Cabir: U can continue if u want to.. Just don't be too loud!

Just as he slammed the dorr closed, Manik and Nandini stared at it listening to the loud laughter from the other side.
Manik: I m sick and tired of the interruptions yaar... Why us? I mean why us all the time...

Nandini looked at him with a stunned expression,
Nandini: Seriously... That's what u have got to say!

Manik shrugged at her in nonchalance,
Manik: Nandini, there is no way I m getting embarassed at their teasing asses, that is all they have done in their entire lives. And I have my priorities, taking crap from Cabir is not on the list at all.

Nandini shook her head at him a smile playing on her lips as she moved towards the door.
Nandini: Freshen up soon, i'll get the breakfast ready.

She didn't wait for his answer before walking out. Manik got ready real soon before walking out into the living room to find all his friends scattered around having fun, while Nandini, Navya and Aliya stood in the kitchen. He noticed the wink from Cabir and walked towards him, hitting the back of his head before walking straight into the kitchen. He leaned onto the doorside and spoke up taking in the attention of the girls.
Manik: Need help Ladies?

The three of them turned towards him and smiled as Navya shook her head,
Navya: No Manik... U go join the others, we'll handle it here... U don't need to worry.

Manik: Arey it's fine!! There is no worry, Nandini and I anyways prepare the breakfast together everyday.

Nandini: Abhi, Aliya And Navya prefer tea, I m getting onto it. Can U please prepare the coffee for everyone else?
Nandini asked him politely making him nod.

Manik: On it Ma'am!

Aliya: Manik? U cook?
Aliya asked surprised making Manik smile.

Manik: Making Coffee isn't cooking!

Aliya was about to say something when Nandini spoke up,
Nandini: Yes it isn't but he still makes a killer coffee... And as far as cooking is concerned I'll say he knows enough to prepare a full course meal for me.

Manik shrugged in indifference while ALiya stood there surprised. WIthin minutes they finished preparing the breakfast and soon took their seats on the dining table, as Nandini served them all.

Manik: Anyways.. How on earth did u all wake up so early on a Sunday? And above all decided to turn up here?

Cabir: What are u irritated about? Us coming here, or the fact that we interuppted ur morning?

Aliya: Enough Cabir... Manik-Nandini ignore him! Anyways, we came here with a trip plan.

Manik: Trip?

Mukti: Yes... Trip! And we leave in two hours.

Nandini: Two hours? But where? And how? We have work and then-
Nandini asked confused knowing that she couldn't leave work.

Cabir: Relax... Listen to me! I knew u two would forget. It's sunday today and tommorow it's Christmas, every year RM Heights gives an off to all the employees from chirtmas to new year, so that everyone could relax before starting the year with new force.

Manik: Oh yes... I completely forgot.

Abhi: Exactly!! So now that u three are free, Mukti and Aliya too decided to leave their work so we all are ready to go on a vacation. It's been too long since we last had one, remember we all went to goa.

Nandini: Yes I do... Manik literally forced me to.

Aliya: Who are u to complain, we all know Manik admitted his feelings for u while u were drunk there.
Aliya teased her making nandini still as both her and Manik remembered the story that they had built up before their wedding. She looked up at Manik who smiled lovingly at her, keeping his hand onto hers over the table.

Navya: Ohk so we don't have much time. Let's just pack all our stuff and meet up somewhere?

Mukti: My place is near the airport. We'll meet there!
Mukti said as everyone nodded along.

Nandini: But where are we going?

Dhruv: Bali, Indonesia!
Dhruv informed her making Manik nod casually in agreement, until he saw Nandini's face light up.

Nandini: Bali!! I always wanted to go there during new years but I never got chance to.

The group got into discussing the trip as they finished eating, while Manik made up a few calls arranging the company jet for their travel.

Aliya: Hey Nandini... Why don't we take Rishab too?

Nandini: Umn Rishu?

Abhi: Yeah... He seemed to enjoy with all of us last time.

Manik: Yeah.. Ask him too!
Manik too agreed with the idea as Nandini nodded.

Nandini: Great... I'll call him right away and maybe even Ashita can join us.

Mukti: Who is Ashita?

Manik: Rishab's girlfriend..

Navya: Great call her too, that way the boy won't be left out amongst all the couples here.
Navya agreed making everyone chuckle as Nandini walked into the balcony calling him.

Her call was received on the third ring as Rishab greeted her cheerfully.
Rishab: Hello Di..

Nandini: Someone seems happy!

Rishab: Well, u called... And that too so early in the morning! What's up?

Nandini shook her head at him and asked,
Nandini: Well I do have an idea, but before that u say? Any way to keep ur parents off our backs for a week?

Rishab: Umn.. Yeah I think so, but why?

Nandini: The group got here early morning. We are all planning to go on a trip, leaving in two hours till New years. U wanna come? Ashita can join too...
She asked nervously, wanting him to agree.

Rishab: Wow... That's sudden!!

Nandini: That's Fab5..
Nandini replied rolling her eyes as he heard Rishab's laughter.

Rishab: Well, I would love to join u all. i'll ask Ashita if she can make it and call u back. Where are u guys planning to go?

Nandini: Bali...

Rishab: Ohk done!
Rishab replied before disconnecting the call.

A few minutes later he called back to inform that Ashita to had agreed soon after which all their friends too left to prepare for the trip. As Nandini walked back into her room Manik grabbed her from around her waist pulling her into his chest.
Manik: So Mrs. Malhotra!! Ready for our second honeymoon??

Nandini: Honeymoon??

Manik: Of course... We had to cut short our first one, because of that launch party. And this is our first ever trip after that, so it's our second honeymoon... Moreover, this time we have all the means to enjoy it like one should enjoy their honeymoon.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra... If u r forgetting, we have all our friends coming with us.

Manik: And u think any one of them can stop me from having u all to myself? Seriously Nandini, do u not know me at all?

Nandini chuckled at him before pushing him away.
Nandini: U can make me know You while we are there... For now, help me pack because I m not leaving without going to meet mom and dad once.

Manik smiled at her love towards his parents, before nodding as he got to work.
-----------------------------

Hello lovelies....

Well, a lot of you msged me about regular updates taking into account the access free time that this quarantine has given us and believe me, it couldn't have made me any more happier than I was reading all ur msgs and even a few comments about the same. But I m sorry for not being able to do that, as I m already spending 8 hours a day in front of the laptop working and it is making it quite difficult for me to give time for writing.

Anyways, I do promise to give as much time as possible to writing and post whenever I can.

Along with this I also wanted to tell u guys, about this amazing new plot that I have in my mind, which I m planning to write as soon as I can. I hope u all would want to give it a try whenever it's on.

Again hoping that you all are safe and sound at ur homes, fighting this virus together.

Lots of Love❤❤❤,
Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
96.5K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...