The Last Man of Germany Vs Az...

By Markwindle

Germany fell when the Sirens attacked. Your family made a last stand in the name of the Messerschmitt family... More

BIO
Prologue
Chapter 1. On the run
Chapter 2. Sabotage
Chapter 3. The safe house, the run, and the great escape
Chapter 4. The dog fight
Chapter 6. Mind games
Chapter 7. The sabotage of the harbor
Chapter 8. Memories and the escape from the Sakura Empire
Chapter 9. Behind enemy lines
Chapter 10. After the Kamikaze that hit Z-1
Chapter 11. The final act of sabotage
Chapter 12. The finale capture of Franz Messerschmitt
Chapter 13. The trial of Franz Messerschmitt

Chapter 5. The crash, pursuit, and capture of Franz Messerschmitt

2K 33 15
By Markwindle

Recap: You have manage to shoot down at least 60 Zero's before the Sakura Empire shot your plane down.

Back to present

You awake in the cockpit of the Fw-190 that is in a tree. It isn't on fire nor is it producing black smoke. But it is producing white smoke which is heating.

Franz Messerschmitt: **groans** I really should've just waved off and headed for China.

Mark Wayne Windle: Covid-19, lucky.

You manage to undo your heavy flight suit and ditch it. Next, you remove the debris that is pinning you down in the cockpit and stand up when freed. Then, you check the hidden compartment underneath the seat and see that it is okay. So, you grab the map, a days worth of rations, a days worth of fresh water, and the medical kit from the compartment. You patch your bullet wound in the arm up and climb down from the wrecked aircraft.

Franz Messerschmitt: **groans** This is a jungle for sure.

???: There it is.

???: We finally found, nya.

Franz Messerschmitt: **gasps** I need to take cover.

You run and take cover behind a dense bush and debris of a fallen tree.

Sakura Empire's view

Mutsu: There it is.

Akashi: We finally found it, nya.

Taihou: AKAGI OVER HERE!!! I'll give you a boast. Who ever it is might be trapped in the cockpit.

Akagi: Okay.

Taihou gives Akagi a boast upwards and from there, she climbs the tree and reaches the downed Fw-190.

Taihou: Is anyone in the cockpit?

Akagi: Checking. **removes debris** No, it's empty, but there is a blood trail. It goes along the tree.

As Akagi jumps down, you begin to slowly crawl away from the girls and your downed aircraft.

Your view

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK!!! It's okay me, just slowly craw away. No sudden moments. It's easy, you have trained for everything that you can think of.

???: Akashi, can you see if this is ship blood?

Akashi: Of course nya.

Akagi: Taihou? Any ideas of who was piloting this?

Taihou: Nope.

Akashi: **gasps**

Akagi: What is it?

Akashi: This isn't ship blood at all nya. It's the blood trail of a normal Human being. But I can't determine their gender from blood nya.

???: We should follow the blood trail.

Akagi: Good idea Mutsu.

Mutsu: Thanks.

By the time they reach the bush, you have already crawled any far enough to run and they won't hear you.

Franz Messerschmitt: I need to find the safe house. **looks at the map** There are Code TS/TN's everywhere on the map. But there are no Code SH's. Oh, the Code SH's are in the mainland, great. I have two choices; A, surrender and then escape and pray to god that they don't capture and execute me. Or B, Sneak into the mainland during night.

You put the map into your hidden, water, bullet, and fire proof pocket and seal the pocket.

Akashi: The trail leads this way nya.

Franz Messerschmitt: What? **meme music** RUN!!!

You try to run, but you trip on a branch.

Mark Wayne Windle: You know the drill. MEME TIME!!!!!!!!

Homer: DOO!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: OW!!!

You ankle is tangled in some of vines growing on the branch. By the time you remove the vines, karma strikes.

Akashi: Over here nya.

When she sees you, she freaks out.

Akashi: NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA!!!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: FEINDLICHE SCOUT!!! (ENEMY SCOUT!!!).

Mutsu: Akashi, are you ok-cut off. WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Taihou: Don't run ahead of us. **sees you** A MALE!?!?!?!

Akagi: ANOTHER MALE!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: ICH HASSE DICH KARMA!!!! (I HATE YOU KARMA!!!!).

Mark Wayne Windle: MEME'S!!!

Mark Wayne Windle: Skip to 1:05.

Akagi: GET HIM!!! HE'S THE PILOT!!!

They give chase and are in hot pursuit.

Franz Messerschmitt: Up and over the top. **hoists his self over the fallen tree with one hand**

Akashi: I NEED A SHORT CUT!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: YOU NEED A TRIP TO THE ERA!!! **pulls the pin on a stick grenade** YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

The grenade goes off in front of you, causing a tree to collapse under it's own weight and falling on Akashi as planned

Mark Wayne Windle: YES!!! KARMA FOR THE SCAM CAT!!!

Akagi: AKASHI!!!

Akashi: I'm okay nya. **gets up**

They continue to chase you, but you know the jungle well due to a visit when you were younger.

A Zero comes in and does a strafing run on your position.

**Zero machine gun and cannon fire**

Franz Messerschmitt: **draws Mp-40** DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Wayne Windle: Skip to 0:23.

Franz Messerschmitt: **reloads**

Taihou: AHHHHHH!!!! (one of extreme pain). He is trying as hard as possible to stop us in our tracks.

You throw a flash bang and climb up a rock. Then you continue to run. With your chasers following in seconds.

Mutsu: I can fire a salvo in front of him.

Akashi: DO WHAT YOU MUST!!! NAGATO-SAN WANTS HIM CAPTURED!!!

Mutsu: Understood. FIRING!!!

**BANG**

You have heard their plan and dodge the shells by jumping off a tree and springing yourself ahead of the shells.

Mutsu: WAAAAAAAAH!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: FAST AS F*CK GIRL!!! **slides underneath a tree**

Akagi: I can't fit.

Akashi: BUT I CAN!!! **slides underneath the tree**

Mutsu does the same and now it is just Akashi and Mutsu on your tail. But Akagi and Taihou launch their aircraft into the air and strafe your position none stop.

**PING PING**

**bullets hitting wood**

Akashi: I see a short cut. Continue to chase him. 

Mutsu: Understood.

Franz Messerschmitt: **arms a Panzerfaust** TAKE THIS!!!

**BANG**

**EXPLOSION**

Mutsu: AHHHHHHH!!!! (one of extreme pain).

Franz Messerschmitt: BINGO!!!!!

You cut a corner climb a cliff from the side while you throw flash bangs and smoke grenades to blind Mutsu. You make it to the top and continue your run.

Franz Messerschmitt: I'M ON THE RUN ONCE MORE, JA? (YES?).

You run for another 2 hours before Akashi tackles you.

Akashi's view

Akashi: I'm at least two hours ahead of him, so I will ambush him. I hope he isn't aggressive.

Mark Wayne Windle: HE SHOOTS AN MP-40 AND THROWS GRENADES AT YOU AND YOU STILL THINK HE ISN'T AGGRESSIVE!?!?!

Akashi: **gasps** Here he comes.

Your view

Franz Messerschmitt: Have I lost them?

???: GOTCHA!!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: AHHHHHHHH!!! (one of being scared and tackled).

Akashi: Please stop running.

Franz Messerschmitt: UNHAND ME YOU SIREN SWINE!!!

Akashi: We are not your enemies, please stop running.

Franz Messerschmitt: NEIN!!!!! (NO!!!!!). I WILL AVENGE MEIN FAMILY!!! (MY).

Mutsu: **huffs and puffs** Good, you got him.

Franz Messerschmitt:  WHEN I GET FREE YOUR HEADS ARE MINE!!!

Mutsu: *I'll tie him down.

Franz Messerschmitt: AND THEN I'LL TIE YOUR TO A STICK AND PLACE IT IN YE TOWN SQUARE!!!

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 5. THE CRASH, PURSUIT, AND CAPTURE OF FRANZ MESSERSCHMITT. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819 41 7
Book 1 of 3 The official report was that he was shot down over Zhytomyr, but that isn't the case. The main part of our story takes place in the far a...
46.2K 1K 32
So After Bismarck got sank by the Royal Navy because she killed Hood, She regrets it so badly a mysterious figure approaches her and offers her a dea...
89.4K 941 11
Fem x Azur Lane characters Your the commander of all camps, including the main 4. Managing all camps was difficult but you were able to handle it. Fo...
10.2K 441 22
This story contains graphics, violence, etc~ proceed with your own risk. "If I telling you that I was the one who created you. Will you belive me?" A...