Our Journey From Engagement T...

By shiprasaini1

Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in Amer... More

characters name
Prologue
1. The Proposal
2. Friend talk
3. Siblings talk
4. First meet
5. Decision
6. Engagement
7. Siddharth
8. Preeti
9. Phone call
10. Karwa chauth fast
11. Preparations
12. His Arrival
13. His gift
14. Mother's scolding
15. Diwali Preparations
16. The flying cockroach
17. A date with him
18. The Sleeping Prince
19. A Car drive with him
20. Furious Siddharth
21. The Confession Of Love
22. The Red mark
23. The friend's wedding
24. The Rajma curry
25. The Football match
26. Enjoying carnival fest with him
27. First kiss
28. Diwali celebration
29. His inspiration
30. A night with him at fields
31. The last meet with him
32. The Farewell
33. The new owner of my company
34. His Ignorance
35. Broken me
36. The humilation
37. Moving on from his memories
38. Missing her
39. My new boss
40. His possessiveness
41. Sharing my lunch with him
42. Giving me a lift to home
43. His kiss
44. The obsessive monster
45. My Savior
46. The party
47. Dance with him
48. Her Family
49. His pain
50. My birthday
51. Her pain
52. Shopping with him
53. The night under the moon
54. Pushing away her demons
55. Back to home
56. The angle of my life
57. Friend's wedding
58. His arrival
59. Taking care of her wounds
60. Dance with him
61. I don't deserve him
62. His confession
64. Taking a step ahead
65. My wedding dress
66. Our Wedding
67. The First Night
68. Romance with my husband
69. EPILOGUE
New Story

63. His Bride

33.7K 1.2K 189
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

When your heart and mind fighting on different things, when your heart telling you to hold him but your mind stopping you to do, you wanted to listen you heart but your mind pushing you away from it that time blankness fell over your heart and mind and started feeling depressed and this is what i am feeling right now.

I know what i am doing to him right now is wrong but what the relationship means when you hide things with each other.

But he did this for you..because he love you.

I know..

I looked at the new married couple who are taking blessings from elders.
I was standing beside keerti near the mandap when Siddharth came and stand opposite to me on the other side of the mandap. He looked at me intensively. His face looked blank but i can see many emotions in his eyes. Tears fell from my eyes immediately, looking at him so i averted my gaze from him while wiping my tears.

"What happened bhabhi.." keerti asked me with concern.

I give her a small smile and shake my head as 'no'.

I looked back at Siddharth but he was not there. I looked here and there to search him but my eyes could not find him.

"Preeti..took new wadded couple inside the house." My said to me.

I give her a short nod and started walking beside Neha to go inside the house. Everyone was following us from behind.

"Preeti..."

We were walked only few steps from mandap when someone shouted my name.

Everyone stopped on their steps and turned to the voice. My steps halted in place and my heart beats fast inside my rib cage, when i heard his voice.

I turned slowly to him and met his eyes. His eyes are fixed on me and he is walking towards me slowly. Everyone started moving aside by making a way for him.

"I never kind of a person who fell in love easily." He said wile walking towards me and stop 10 steps away from me.

"It was not because i had not trust in love it was because i never thought that soon. I fell in love with this girl when i first saw her and i know from that time that she is the one for me. I fell for her innocence, ber nature and most importantly her pure heart."

I looked at him with my teary eyes and i saw a layer of tears in his eyes.

"Our fate played with us and I failed us. I failed our love. I thought staying you away from my messy life, I gave you happiness but i never thought It broke you from inside. I never realized you love me that much that you stop living your life. You said you don't deserve me but the truth is i don't deserve you."

I loud sob escaped from my mouth and i broke into tears.

His eyes were glistening due to the unshaded tears and i saw love in his eyes for me. He started walking towards me slowly. I bowed my head and started crying. Fat tears are continuously falling from my eyes.

He stopped and stand closed to me that i can feel his body's warmth.

He put his one hand on my waist and another one on my cheeks.

"I know i don't deserve you but I want you in my life so i can make myself deserving for you. I know when god tested our love I behaved like an asshole and hurt you in a way." He whispered while wiping my tears with his thumb and creased my cheeks.

Fresh stream of tears escaped from my eyes.

He put his hand at the back of my head and touched our foreheads.

"Never say that you don't deserve me because you are the most beautiful thing happen to me in my life." Tears fell from his own eyes.

"I love you so much..Please don't leave me. I will die without you. Marry me Preeti." He choked out.

My body started shaking due to my weeping. I started cry badly.

He took a deep breath to calm himself and pulled away little. He make me look at him by raising my chin little and cupped my cheeks with his hands.

I looked at him with my teary eyes.

"Let's get married..."

"Right now...right here.." he said while looking at me with confidence and love in his eyes.

"Keerti bring vermillion from mandap." Shivani di said while holding me by my both shoulders.

I didn't realize when she came and stand beside me.

"Ji...shivani di.." keerti replied to her.

I looked at my family, Anit uncle and Neeta maa they have a smile on there face. Neeta maa had tears in her eyes and she looked I and Siddharth motherly. I turned my gaze to mummy and she nodded her head to me. She had tears in her eyes.

At last my eyes met to him. He is looking at me with most love. I saw longing in his eyes for me.

If I was in his place I'll do the same. He hide things because he love me and I deserve him more than anyone.

He need me, i need him. I need him as much as he need me. We both craving for each other's love. It's time to heal our heart with love.

I know i wasn't with him when he was alone but I wanted to be with him forever. I wanted face our up down with him and when he need me I will be standing beside him as his wife.

We both incomplete without each other and I wanted to complete our souls to be with him forever. We both are made for eachother. No one can separate our souls, not even death.

"Bhayi..." keerti said while forwarding a small vermillion box towards him.

Shivani di stepped back from me giving Siddharth and I are own space.

I looked at Siddharth with my teary eyes. My eyelashes are wet in tears and they have a stuck tears in them making them heavy.

We both looked at each other without a blink. Having our loving conversation through our heart. Atlast he averted his gaze from me and looked at the small box of vermillion in Keerti's hand.

Siddharth took a small pinch of vermillion from the small box. He looked at me lovingly and i was looking at him without a blink. My eyes are filled with unshaded tears.

He raised his hand towards my head. Before filling the partition of my hair he looked at me like asking my permission. I just looked at him with love. It's like he read me through my eyes and filled the partition of my hair with vermillion.

I closed my eyes as he filled the partition and fresh stream of tears fell from my eyes.

Everyone started clapping..

He put his hand at the back of my head and kissed on my forehead. I hugged him tightly putting my whole weight on him and started cry.

He also hugged me tightly and kissed me at the side of my head over my hair.

"I'm sorry..I hurt you." I whispered between my sobs and hide my face more to his chest.

"Shhh... forget everything. It's all in past." He said while kissing me again on my forehead.

"I love you.." I whispered while still hugging him tightly.

He pulled off from the hug and took a step back from me. He looked at me with different emotion like he is hearing this first time from me.

"again.." he said like he didn't believe in his ears.

"I love you.." i whispered while looking at him with love.

He again took two step back from me.

"Again.."

"I love you.." i whispered with a smile on my face.

He took a deep breath and and run his hand in his silky hair.

"Again.."

I smiled and bit my lower lip looking at him. I had happy tears in my eyes.

"I love you..."

"Again.." he said while looking at me.

"I lo..." before i could a complete he took two long strides towards me. He pulled me from the back my neck and
Slammed his lips on my lips.

He kissed my lips passionately while sucking my lower lip. I pulled him to me by his neck and kissed him back. My lips curled into smiled between our kiss and his lower lip i sucked it.

It was a passionate but short kiss. When we pulled from the kiss I hugged him again tightly and hide my face in his chest.

"I love you.." he said while kissing on my head.

"Aahhhhmmmm..."

We both pulled from the hug when we heard someone clear his throat.

We both looked each other with shocked.

We just kissed in front of everyone.

We forgot that we are in public.

We both turned red and looked here and there to avoid anyone's gaze.

I turned in opposite directions to leave from there but Shivani di, neha and keerti caught me and on the other side Pulkit jiju, Anit jiju and Nick caught Siddharth.

"Aaa..stop... where are you guys going. Please continue what you both are doing. We are enjoying." Anit jiju teased Siddharth.

Siddharth ears turned red and he looked embarrassed.

"Bhabhi i know my bhayi is hot but control yourself till your suhagraat (first night)" keerti teased me.

I turned into a deep red shade. This is really embarrassing. We both lost in our world that we didn't realize that we are surrounded with people.

"It was all look look like a movie in which both hero and heroine became one at the end after so many barriers in their path. Preeti will you please kiss Siddharth once more i wanted to record it." Neha teased me.

I blushed and hugged Shivani di and hide my face.

Everyone broke into a laugh.

"Okey enough of the teasing now. Siddharth preeti came here." Shivani di said while pulling off from the hug and make stood Siddharth and I beside each other's.

"Now touch elders feet and took blessings them." Shivani di said with a smile.

We both looked into each other's eyes. We both have a smile on our faces. I looked at our hands when he hold my hand in his.

We walked to Anit uncle and Neeta aunty and touched their feets.

"Come soon to your home beta.." Neeta aunty blessed me and caressed my head. I give her a smile and nodded my head.

After that we touched mummy papa's feets and they blessed us.

"Come soon with barat to take my daughter till than no kissing and no touching." Papa said to Siddharth with fake stern voice.

We both turned into red and bow our heads.

"Yes papa.." Siddharth nodded his head while looking down.

Everyone broke into laugh. Papa also laughed and took Siddharth in a tight hig.

"Welcome to the family son and i was just pulling your legs but I was serious about the kissing." Papa said again with a fake stern face.

Looking at Siddharth dull face papa smiled.

"Chill do whatever you want to do. She is yours now and anyway kissing before marriage have it's own fun. I also went to isha's home before marriage only to kiss her." Papa said while patting Siddharth's back and winked to mummy.

"RRaammeesshh..." mummy glared to papa and blushed.

We all chuckled looking at both of them. When we were laughing my eyes met with my love and he is already looking at me with lots of emotions and love in his eyes. We both have smile on our faces and love in our eyes for each other.
...................................................................

Just like every love story are different and have a beautiful ending, mine is different too but it's not end here. I and Siddharth have many more beautiful chapters to added.

After so many barriers and misunderstandings, at the end of the day I become his. He claimed me by filling vermillion in my head and if he ever try to leave me, I never let him because now I am the part of his life. Our souls are already connected and soon our body too.

I looked at everyone and they are busy preparing our engagement. Yes, everyone decides that they want us to engaged at Neha's wedding so they could soon get us married officially after two months.

Neha also delayed her bidayi
Because she wants to see me getting engaged.

It's not matter now that we are engaged or not I already become wife when he filled my head with vermillion.

I blushed and grin myself at the thought of his wife. I turned my head to my husband who is sitting beside my and lost in his own thoughts. He had smile on his face and he was grinning himself. It just a adorable sight to seeing him like this.

"It is so exciting that their engagement is on my wedding day." Neha giggled.

No one can she got married today. She is not even blushing. Her bubbly and bold nature makes her different from others and this is what i like most in her.

I and Siddharth both sitting om a couch and everyone is sounding us. Papa came forward and did tilak of Siddharth after that mummy do the same as papa did.

"Sid..." Neeta ma gave the engagement ring to Siddharth.

He took it from her and turn to me. Our eyes met and we both looked at each other with love. I lowered my eyelids and blushed when he is looking at me with his intense gaze.

He forward his hand towards me to hold it. I slowly put my hand in his. He hold my hand firmly and slide the ring in my ring finger.

I looked at the ring. It is different from previous one. The small flower shape diamond is stuck between six other small diamonds. It looks beautiful, simple and elegant just like I want.

"First time I had not gotten a chance to select a ring for you but when I decided to come back to you I bought this ring to propose you." He said in a low voice.

I looked at him and give him a smile. He wanted to marry me from a very first day and like a fool, i thought that he doesn't love me.

"It's beautiful.." i said while looking at the ring.

"Preeti..." Shivani di gave me a ring and to my surprise it's Papa's ring.

It is not have any diamond in it, just a simple gold band. The simplicity is its beauty.

I looked at mummy and then papa. They both nodded their head with a smile on their faces.

"We can't arrange ring that soon and it's already night so shops are closed. You make Siddharth wear my ring to complete the ritual after that we will buy Siddharth ring which he will like." Papa said while looking at me.

"No, papa...I like it. It is very fortunate of me that to wear your ring as my engagement ring." Siddharth ssid to papa with a respect in his eyes for him.

I looked at him with so much respect. My respect for him is increase day by day. He is a best son, best brother any sister could ask for, best friend which everyone wants in life and a bestest best lover and i believe that he will be a best husband and father too.
That thought make me blush.

I took ring from Shivani di and turned to him. He forward his hand to me. I held his hand and slide the ring in his ring finger and it fits him perfectly.

Everyone claps when we both exchanged the ring. Shivani di hug me and congratulated both of us.

"Now I can call you bhabhi, rightfully. Right, Preeti bhabhi." Keerti said wiggling her eyebrows.

I bow my head and tucked strand of hair behind my ear while nodded my head slowly.

Everybody broken into laugh, looking at my flushed face.
......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 130K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
38K 2.2K 33
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
312K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
656 51 13
ON HOLD "Before something beautifully crafted emerges, there are often moments when beauty must withstand breaking. In life, challenges may come disg...