The Assassination Classroom i...

By Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... More

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
Valentines day special
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Ciel Phantomhive house
Why is Karma so mad?
We wont lose the game! Not again!
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
No... (part 2)
Extra
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
Its all over
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update
Training camp?

God damn it why!!? (part 1)

1.1K 41 36
By Plushy_plue

God my stomach hurt so bad, the anticipation of finally coming to terms with whats going on, finally having answers! Its a lot.

"Well...What have you found out?" I asked, Sebastian gave a small chuckle. Ciel grabbed a chair and moved close to my bed while pulling out a file. Sebastian started to rub a wet towel along my legs, making sure he was changing the bandages.

"Well you actually helped with it when you were so keen on a particular person." Ciel pulled out a file and handed it to me.

Snatching it I opened it up and froze. 'Takaoka Akira' was in bold letters and his fake smile plastered on his face.

"How....How did he find them?! He wasn't supposed to come after me!" I yelled at Ciel. I know I shouldn't but it doesn't make sense! I knew in the back of my head it could've been him but actually figuring it out...well I would not have guessed I would make it that far.

"Please calm down {y/n} you cant get too worked up with your current state." Ciel pointed out. I couldn't help it! But I know hes right. I need to calm down a little

"We aren't entirely sure just yet how he was able to access that type of information but he wasn't working alone when planning this."

Ciel took the folder back, looking through the papers he pulled out a bunch of photos? It looked like they were following him at some point.

"Takaoka seemed to have met up with those who worked for 'The League of Villains'-" Ciel looked up at me and stopped.

My heart was pounding, I was sweating like I ran a marathon, my eyes were wide with fear and confusion. That's why Shigaraki knew who I was...but why would he help them with something that has no value to him?

Ciel took a deep breath, Sebastian needed to tell me to take off my shirt to snap me out of the trance I was in.

"W-Why you need my shirt of?" I asked him, I mean being shirtless in front of Sebastian wouldn't be a bad thing...

The demon gave a soft chuckle. "I need to change your bandages along with give you your bath m'lady." He moved closer to my ears, slowly pulling the gown down my shoulders. "My your right about that not being a bad thing...I can take care of you in other ways princess~" Sebastian whispers into my ear. My body shivered as chills ran down my body. My face heating up instantly.

"S-Sebastian!" I squeaked out.

"For crying out loud! Not the time!" Ciel blushed as well, his eyes landed on the gown that slipping off my shoulders. He turned around quickly, clearing his throat.

My chest was wrapped in bandages so I didn't have to worry about exposing myself, but I had to allow him to clean the cuts I got from the fight with the Nomu.

"Anyway as I was saying, we have evidence that he was meeting up with the league most likely to discuss you. However they also sent him to another man who was in hiding so it was a little harder to track down. But we believe that the person he went to was the one who came up with the technology that took away your family memory." Ciel pulled out a few picture of the third party man.

It wasn't a lot nor was it clear, he had to have a quirk to help create the technology which means he will know how to reverse it!!!

"You know where he is right? You can tell Karasuma and they can get a search warrant to arrest him and I can get my family back-" Ciel cut me off

"There isn't a high possibility that he is still around in the country, if the villains figured out that you knew about this then they relocated him"

"But we still have to try!! There can be information about how to reverse it! Or maybe they'll catch him! Please Ciel I cant wait anymore. Time is running out...I don't know if it'll be perinate or I don't know what I'll lose when the story comes to end. And its coming up fast"

There was silence after that. Neither of us spoke. Sebastian finished attending my wounds and bathing me, I stood up and took the file from hi hands. My legs wobbled slightly, he stood up and glared at me but his eyes soon softened.

I wasn't going to back down, I stared back into his eyes. I don't know if I was just desperate but I couldn't let this down. He seemed to get it since none of us was backing down anytime soon.

"Alright alright just don't do anything rash right now. You don't have the energy." Ciel spoke softly, coming closer to pat my head. My knees gave out as I leaned on him for support.

I clutched his shirt and started to cry; This could be it...I can get them back! Please please let me get them back...

I didn't realize I was crying loudly until the door busted open and Bakugo and Karma were rushing inside. I jumped at the sudden noise since SOMEONE wanted to start causing explosions in a damn hospital room!

"Oi! Which one of you fuckers made the bitch cry again!" Bakugo glared at Ciel and Sebastian.

"N-No one made me cry" I choked out while wiping my tears.

"It doesn't seem like it" Karma came up to me.

I looked at him and smiled. I jumped into his arms and cling to him. Since I did that so suddenly he stumbled backwards but was able to catch me.

"I-I can save them....I can get things back to normal" god this was perfect!

Karma held my waist and smiled. Soon everyone started to come in. I gave the files to Karasuma, who quickly started to make phone calls.

Before I realized the day was over and visiting hours were closed. Everyone left, leaving me and Karasuma alone.

"We'll get them kiddo, I promise" he kissed my head left. For the first time in a long time I felt relaxed.

-Timeskip-

I had no idea how long I was out after the fight with the villains since Class A we're training for the sports festival, which was coming up pretty soon. I wasn't allowed to see the fight sadly since I needed to do some physical training. But during my stay Izuku would visit me after his training with All-Might to try and talk about a few techniques and training exercises he can do.

During the day karma and Nagisa was the main ones coming over and talking to me about what's been happening, and catching me up on my Japanese since well I still suck at it. They weren't bad teachers actually and that surprised me. And since I'm also part of U.A Iida would come and bring me some of the lessons too. But with him he actually had an entire note book!!

It was nice, it was hard to try and keep up with both but it wasn't that hard. But as a few days past I did have a little breakdown when I couldn't handle both...but Karma let me take a break to clear my head. When I wasn't studying I was doing the physical therapy. Katsuki was actually there most of the days when I was doing the training which I felt bad since he should've been training but he was here with me.

He would always tell me 'Shut up and stop complaining' which didn't make me feel any better! But it was nice to have his help, since I couldn't really support my weight he would let me use him as support.

-One week later-

It was the day of the sports festival! I stood in my room as I saw all of U.A start to do the race. I stood with my crutches since I was too anxious to just sit in bed. My eyes were glued to the tv, my heart raced as they went through the obstacles. My nurse had to keep coming it to try and get me to sit; saying I need to let my leg heal since it was fractured in two places and I needed screws in my ankle since it was shattered blah blah. Even though I've seen them behind my laptop actually living the moment is was more exciting!

"Come on Izuku!!!!!" I screamed while fist pumping in the air. His fight with Shinso was soooo cool!! They both looked so hot doing it!!

"Please {y/n} recovery girl says you need to rest your leg so your ankle can heal correctly" my nurse tried to speak over my screaming.

"I've been dreaming of  seeing that in person!! I never expect I'll still be seeing it through a screen!!" I faked cried. 

The nurse just rolled her eyes. She was going to tell me something when she was called through the intercom about a emergency surgery. Rushing out she still ordered me to sit down. Sighing I sat on my bed.

Seconds later my window busted open with a gust of wind. Covering my face I looked over to see Koro-sensei with a plastic bag.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. I don't like the look on his face.

"Nufuhuh well I'm helping my dear student. As a teacher it's my job to make sure to guide them in the right path for their future. And of course enjoying their youth!!" Koro sensei wrapped a tentacle around my waist.

"Wait wait!! I don't have any clothes!!!" I tried to reach for my crutches but he grabbed it before I can even get a chance.

"I got that covered~" his faces turned pink, I shook my head and before I can say anything we were off!!

I closed my eyes as I felt the wind in my face, I could tell he was changing my clothes since I felt cold for a split second.

It didn't last long before I heard screaming of the crowd and Present Mic announcing and narrating the fight. There was another gust of wind as I was suddenly sitting on something soft.

When I finally opened my eyes I saw I was sitting on Bakugo lap!? He looked confused and angry at the same time. Kirishima and Jiro were calling my name. I heard Bakugo setting off little explosions in his hand.

My face turned a bright red. "I'm sorry-" I was cut off by Class A swarming me while im still on his lap!!!

"Woah how did you get here!?" Kaminari asked

"Yeah aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?" Momo questioned behind me

"I-I was but Koro-sensei just brought me here. He knew I was excited to be here so he just decided I should come" I shrugged slightly. My heart pounded, I looked down in embarrassment. "I-I'll leave Bakugo" I said while struggling to lift up on my good leg, my ribs started to hurt as I was straining my self.

He gave a 'tch' sound as his hand rested on my hip and brought me back down into his lap. My eyes widen as he was looking away with a smug look.

"You're too fucking weak to move. So you can stay there until my match starts" he then looked down at me and grinned.

I hear Kirishima, Kaminari and Mina all whistle.

"But I'm too heavy-" I tried to put in but he plucked my forehead.

"Dumbass you ain't heavy. So shut up and watch!!" He adjust his body slightly so I had a better view of the stage.

I pouted and decided to look. My eyes went to Iida match!! I leaned into Bakugo chest and got comfy, he held his hand on my waist for whatever reason. Now this is why I was excited to see the fight. The cheering and crowd is something you have to experience.

I was chatting with Izuku and Tsu when they finally saw me there, we all were laughing and talking how the matches was going. I forgot how long it past but it was now Bakugo turn. He scooped me up gently and placed me on his seat.

"Hey {y/n} you can sit on my lap if you want~" Kaminari says while winking at me

"Don't you fucking think about it you over grown charger!" Bakugo barked.

He backed away quickly, me and Kirishima started to chuckle.

"Good luck" I smiled at him. He grinned

"I don't need luck. I'm going to fuckin win!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just take my damn good luck" I crossed my arms, he smiled as he stuck his hand out as he left, a way of saying thank you I think? I'll still take it.

"Wouldn't that military guy start asking about you?" Jiro asked. I shook my head.

"He's following the lead that Ciel and Sebastian gave him. He should be done by later today if I'm correct" I looked at the floor to see Midnight getting ready to start the match

"Do you think they'll catch him?" Sero poked in.

I took a deep breath. "I'm not sure...he's my only hope in being able to stay one step ahead of Takaoka...when I finally see him it might be too late" I spoke out. The fight started so my attention was mostly there. 

"What do you mean when you finally see him?" Izuku spoke while Iida sat next to me.

"In a few weeks my class will take a trip to Okinawa. Class E was forced to meet him for other reasons but now I'm involved and I just have a bad feeling something is going to happen. It's our final chance to try and assassinate Koro-sensei before the year ends.." after I reminded them that they all became quiet.

"Will you guys be able to?" Kaminari spoke

"Don't worry about that, we can handle it" I gave a soft smile.

They were going to talk again but I shush them so that I can focus on the match.

Please make this bad feeling go away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601 34 2
He felt weak.He felt sick.He felt pain. But why?He had a normal day yesterday.He stayed at the dorms,he hanged out with his friends,he bonded with ev...
750 39 200
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗻-𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆'𝘀. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗜𝘁'�...
15.1K 824 10
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
940 49 18
Y/n L/n, a very different girl who's life is more tragic than any other, being a subject to a secretive lab somewhere within a world filled with noth...