Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 46: Rumors

9.1K 249 67
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 46: Rumors

I was shocked with what Mark showed me. There were pictures while we were on the airport in Korea. Some were even showing how close we are to each other but no pictures showing us holding hands.

I immediately scrolled down to look at the article.

A camera caught 15& Rhianne and GOT7 Mark together on flight 512GYSO Korea to Philippines. It has been rumored before that GOT7 Mark has this intimate feeling to his co-star and co-artist 15& Rhianne. And now, we can see clearly that it is really them.

JYP Entertainment hasn’t release any official statements about this. They are expected to return to the country evening today.

*gulp*

“What should we say?” I asked him.

“It will depend on JYP’s decision.” Mark said.

AHHHH! What is happening now? Hey, I don’t want to lose my career right now. -_- I’m still new in the industry. Plus, I haven’t been one year in the industry.

Then Mark held my hand, “Just promise me that you won’t break up with me because of this issue.”

I am not answering anything.

“Promise me.” he said.

“I promise.” I said.

“We’ll be together till the end. Even if it breaks my career right now, I don’t care.” he said.

“Yah, I don’t want to be the reason why you lost your fame.” I told Mark.

“Just don’t break up with me and everything will be fine.” he said.

I don’t know what to say anymore. I mean, the issue is all over the world. I don’t know how will I handle this.

I handed Mark his phone. I think he’s reading the article.

What are we going to do Rhianne? I don’t want to get bashed. My heart won’t be able to handle it.

I looked at Mark and now he’s smiling. Aren’t you alarmed with it? I mean, your years of training might end in a blink of an eye.

“Aren’t you alarmed with it?” I said.

He looked at me and smiled, “They like it.”

“What?” I said.

“I said, the fans like it. Although there were some people who don’t want it but it’s now trending on twitter. Look.” he said then he handed me his phone.

And these are what some tweets

“FINALLY! MY SHIP IS ON THE MOVE! GO FOR THE MARHIANNE COUPLE! JYP PLEASE CONFIRM IT ALREADY!”

“CAPITAL O-M-G!! JYP please confirm that Marhianne couple is real. Oooh, my story is going to be a hit! #wattpadfanfic #marhiannecouple”

“What??! They’re dating? Why @mtuan93 ? You broke my heart. </3 Marhianne couple </3”

“You’re still new in the industry @thisisRhianne but you already made an issue. Just wow. #againstMarhiannecouple.”

“Stop bashing @thisisRhianne unnie. She’s the best girl I’ve met. @mtuan93 is happy with it. So let’s be happy with them too.”

“Papa Tuan, please confirm that Marhianne couple is real. Please, please, please.”

“Never mind those who gave bad tweets.” he said. “You’re not doing anything bad.”

Suddenly, Jessica Koh tweeted.

@jessicakoh: Oooh. I can smell something fishy. Is Marhianne couple real? @mtuan93 @thisisRhianne

Oh no, stop Jessica. -_-

Jessica, you’re my friend so please stop it. -_-

Flight 548HRTBT Philippines to South Korea

“It’s now our flight.” Mark said.

What am I gonna do? -_- What are we gonna do Mark?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At JYP Entertainment…

“JYP-ssi, what are we going to do with this issue? Are we going to deny it?” Park Noh-Young said.

JYP smiled at them.

“Calm down everyone. Nothing’s gonna happen.” JYP said.

“What do you mean?” 15&’s manager said.

“Don’t tell me you were the one who created this issue…” Park Noh Young said.

Then JYP laughed.

That’s the industry. You’ll be the one who’ll make the issues.

“A lot of companies, whether a TV station, radio station of clothing companies, even foods, are asking for the Marhianne couple. I never thought they will be such a big hit. Rhianne really is a lucky charm of JYPE” JYP said.

“So you were the one who made the issue?” 15&’s manager said.

“Yes.” JYP said. “I contacted my friend, a CEO of a news company about Mark and Rhianne leaving the country.”

“Won’t it be like SM Entertainment’s Taeyeon and Baekhyun? I mean, SM’s stocks lowered because of that.” Park Noh-Young said.

“That was because they weren’t aware of the fans reactions. We created the Marhianne couple during the Dream High 3 days and we can see that a lot of fans loved it. Same goes with, Suzy and Kim Soo Young. Too bad, they weren’t real couples.” JYP said.

“So we’re going to risk the children’s relationships for our stocks?” 15&’s manager said.

“No. No. No. No. I just want Mark and Rhianne to be freely moving. So I’m going to confirm it the moment they arrive.” JYP said.

“What if JOO’s happenings happen to Rhianne too?” Park Noh Young said.

“It won’t happen. Don’t worry. Before entering this industry, Rhianne is already famous in the streets and she has a lot of fans.” JYP said. “Plus it’s the Marhianne couple we’re talking about.”

“sigh.” Park Noh Young said. “You’re the boss.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korea

We now arrived at the airport. Fudge. -_- I’m so sure there are a lot of cameras here.

“Mark.” I said faintly. “Can we just deny the rumor? I mean…”

“You want to deny me?” he said.

I stared at him and he really looks so serious. No, I can’t take it. I wasn’t even able to sleep well during the whole trip because of this issue. Aish! What to do now?

“That’s not my point Mark. I mean, everything might end in just a blink of an eye. We’ll not break up. We’ll just deny.” I said.

“And what? Tell them that the reason I went to the Philippines was to go to the beach and I didn’t know that you were going there too?” he said with his tone quite rising.

“Mark, it’s not what I meant.” I said.

Mark then looked at me.

“Fine, we’ll deny it.” he said.

Then he walked faster from me. He’s now avoiding me.

He went out first. He left me here. He’s mad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

I didn’t know that Rhianne will be very weak. She wants to deny our relationship? I already told her that everything is under control. I know JYP planned all of this. But still she won’t listen to me.

It hurts in my part.

Suddenly, JB was calling.

“Where are you?” he said.

“I’m right here at the airport. About to go out.” I said.

“Where’s Rhianne?” he said.

“I left her at the back. She doesn’t want to make some issues anymore. GOT7’s image might be ruined because of her.” I said.

I can hear JB sighed.

“JYP will talk to both of you the moment you arrived here.” JB said.

“No need. I’ll deny the rumors.” I said.

“Hey Mark! Don’t do something JYP hasn’t said…” JB said.

“I’m sorry JB. But it’s going to be like this.”

Then I ended the phone call.

If you decided to deny this rumor, well, fine. I’ll deny it.

I went out of the airport and saw a lot of cameras and reporters there.

“Mark, is it true that Rhianne and you are dating?”

“Mark, why did you go to the Philippines with Rhianne? Are you two dating?”

“Mark, answer us.”

A lot of cameras were flashing. This shouldn’t be this way if we just decided to uhh. Nevermind. I stopped for a bit.

“We were given 3 days break by the company. I decided to go to the Philippines because they have a beautiful beach there and I wanted to see it. Then Rhianne told me that she’s going to her country so we went together. But the moment we arrived at the Philippines, we separated ways.” I said.

“So it’s not true that you’re dating?” a reporter asked.

“Like what I told everyone on my interviews, right now, I’m focusing on my career. The Marhianne couple is not real. We’re just friends since we came from one company.” I said.

“Aren’t you just making lies?” a reporter asked.

“It depends on you if you will believe it or not. But I am telling you, we’re not dating. That’s all I can say.” I said.

Then I continued walking and entered the van that’s waiting for me.

That’s what you want Rhianne? To deny you? Right? So yeah, wish granted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

I decided to stay at the airport’s lobby right now. I can’t go outside. There are a lot of reporters there.

Mark is mad at me. Why can’t you understand Mark, that if we confirmed it, a lot of fans might get mad at you for breaking their hearts? I just want to take care of your image and as well as mine.

I was trying to call Mark but he wasn’t answering his phone. Ughh. Why can’t Mark understand me?

“Rhianne?” a voice from a man said.

I raised my head and looked. It was Ui Bong.

“Ui Bong?” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“I heard about the rumors.” he said. “I’ll be the one who’ll fetch you. Let’s go on the other door. The van is there.”

“What are you doing here Ui Bong? I mean, why are you in Korea?”  I said.

“Ah, nothing really important.” Ui Bong said.

We went to the door going to the van. There were no reporters.

We rode the van.

“So Mark denied it?” Ui Bong said.

“What?” I said.

“Mark just denied the issue between the two of you.” Ui Bong said.

I know Mark is mad at me.

“Is he mad?” I said.

“I don’t know.” Ui Bong said.

I know Mark is mad. I tried to call him but he’s not answering his phone. Aish. Suddenly, tears started to fall from my eyes.

“Yah, why are you crying?” Ui Bong said.

PABO RHIANNE! PABO!

Why are you making it hard for me to choose? I don’t want to be in this situation. Why am I here?

“Yah Rhianne-a.” Ui Bong said. “Don’t cry. Everything will be fine.”

I started crying even more. I really have a weak heart. I easily cry. I’m such a child. -_-

Minutes later, we arrived at the JYP Building.

The moment I arrived there,

“JYP is looking for you Rhianne.” manager unnie said.

I know.

I went straight to JYP’s office and saw JYP and Mark there already. JYP looked so disappointed.

I bowed down and looked at Mark. But he wasn’t looking at me.

I sat down beside Mark but still he was avoiding me.

Mark, don’t you know it breaks my heart if you’re avoiding me.

“I’ll go straight with my point. Why did you do that Mark?” JYP said.

“She wants to deny the rumor.” Mark said referring to me. “What can I do?”

JYP sighed.

“Yah.” I told Mark. But still he’s not looking at me.

My tears are staring to fall again. I’m such a cry-baby.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that…” I said.

“It’s always like this.” Mark said then he went out of the room.

JYP and I were the only one left in the room.

“Don’t you trust the company?” JYP told me.

I started crying again.

“Okay fine.” JYP said. “I’ll deny the rumor tomorrow morning. Stop crying.”

I stood up, bowed down and went outside the office. I decided to go and talk with Mark.

I was about to knock the door when I heard something. Someone was talking behind the door.

“She wasn’t brave enough to fight for me.”

I’m sure it’s Mark’s voice.

“I’m disappointed with her.”

It breaks my heart. </3

“Mark,” a boy said. I guess it’s Jackson.

“What about SNSD’s Tiffany and 2pm’s Nickhun hyung, the company allowed their relationship. Some bashed them but some didn’t. They accepted it.” Mark said. “I’m just disappointed with her Jackson.”

“Mark, you’re different. The two of you are still new in the industry. Maybe, she’s just afraid.” Jackson said.

“I hate girls who’re afraid.” he said.

I decided to not knock anymore. I decided to go back to my room and rest.

“Unnie!” Jimin and Yerin immediately went to me.

“Why are you crying?” Yerin said as she hugged me.

I removed her hug and went inside my room and locked it. I want to be alone for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

JYPE’s Official Statement about Rhianne’s and Mark’s relationship: Denied.

“It’s not true that the two were dating. We immediately asked them the moment they arrived the company. They arrived at different time since they were not together in their flight. I hope that what you heard from Mark’s statements will be clear.” JYP’s message.

So the rumor is denied. Stay tune for more updates.

That was the first news I saw this morning.

I saw a lot of tweets from fans and the Marhianne couple is still trending.

“Why isn’t it real? @mtuan93 @thisisRhianne Marhianne couple”

“Marhianne couple, it’s real! I believe it’s real. They’re just denying it.”

“Good thing it’s not true. @mtuan93 Marhianne couple is not real.”

“I’m sad with the news. Marhianne couple </3”

I even saw Eric Nam tweeted.

“I thought finally, Marhianne couple is real! But then they denied it. -_- Oh well, I’m still waiting for the two of you to date. Hahaha. @mtuan93 @thisisRhianne”

Suddenly, I received a text message. I’m hoping it’s Mark.

It’s not him.

It was Jinyoung.

From: Bestfriend :)

Hey. You alright? Jimin told me that you were crying last night. Let’s talk. I’m here at the rooftop.

I decided to go to Jinyoung. I need someone to talk right now.

When I went out of the room, I saw Mark walking.

“Oppa.” I said.

But he didn’t face me. I ran to him and grabbed him.

“Won’t you talk to me?” I said.

He just stared at me and removed his arms from my hands and entered their dorm. He’s mad at me. -_-

I knocked and knocked but still there’s no one answering.

I just went up to Jinyoung. The moment I saw him, I hugged him and cried.

“Yah,” he said. “What happened? Why are you crying like that?”

I just cried and cried.

“Mark is mad.” I said.

“So you have a little quarrel with the issue?” he asked.

I nodded as I wiped my tears.

“I was the one who wants to deny the issue because I’m afraid I might ruin his image and so as GOT7.” I said.

“So you sacrificed yourself again just for the sake of others?” Jinyoung said. “I thought you’re going to stop sacrificing yourself. I thought you’re going to do what you think is right? Is denying you’re in a relationship makes everything right?”

“It’s the right thing to do.” I said.

“Is that what your heart tells you?’ he asked.

Then there’s this silence covering the atmosphere.

“This is just my advice as I see from the reactions of fans. I think the reason why you and Mark were paired in Dream High 3 was to create a good link for the two of you. So if you became in a relationship, it will be easier for fans to accept since they saw the two of you acting together.”

I stared at him.

“Look at IU and Wooyoung hyung, they were not in a relationship but a lot of fans want them to be. Another one is Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun sunbae, a lot of fans wants them to be in a relationship. Remember not all fans will hate your relationship. Just tell them the truth.” he said.

“But it’s too late.” I said.

“It’s better late than never.” he said. Then he hugged me.

“Never try to think about us again. Think of yourself.” he said. “Stop crying. You look ugly when you cry.”

Then my phone rang.

Jimin was calling.

“Yeoboseyo?” I said.

“Unnie, where are you?” she asked.

“I’m at the rooftop, why?” I said.

“Are you with Jr oppa?” she asked.

“Yes, I’m with him.” I said.

“Good.” she said. “JYP is calling us in his office. We’re on our way. Go there too. Bring Jr oppa with you.”

“Is that so?” I said. “Okay.”

Our phone conversation ended.

“JYP wants to talk to all of us.” I told Jinyoung.

“Then we better get going.” he said.

We then walked to JYP’s office. we arrived there and saw that all of them were there already, except for JYP and the two of us.

I looked at Mark. He was staring at me but then he removed his looks from me.

Dugdug.

Dugdug.

My heart, it aches.

“Is everyone here already?” JYP asked as he entered the room.

I immediately sat down beside Yerin.

“Okay. Since everybody is here, we’ll start the meeting.” JYP said.

I wonder what we’re going to do.

“Next week, we’ll be handling a Training Camp. This time, the only one included will be Baek Ah Yeon, Joo, GOT7 and 15&. The others, they’ll be having their own training camp.” JYP said.

Jr raised his hands.

“Oh yes Jr,” JYP said.

“Don’t tell me it’s going to be like the military training again?” Jinyoung said.

“Who knows?” JYP said and he smiled. “I just want everybody to be prepared. That’s all I wanted to say.”

Then we all bowed down and they started to leave. I decided to stay there for a while to talk to JYP.

“Is there something you want to tell me Rhianne?” he said.

“About my relationship with Mark…” I said.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll fix it.” he said. “Just next time, trust the company.”

“I’m sorry.” I said.

He just tapped my back and he smiled.

PABO RHIANNE! You could’ve said that you want to admit already! Why didn’t you say it? Pabo Rhianne! Pabo!

Then I saw Mark outside their dorm. The moment he saw me, he was about to go inside his room.

“Still going to ignore me?” I said.

He paused for a while but still, he didn’t talk.

I just smiled at him.

“Fine. It’s my mistake.” I said sarcastically. Then tears started to drop again.

Not now tears, please, not now.

“I’m sorry for being too weak.” I said.

Still he isn’t talking to me nor looking at me.

I immediately went to our dorm and never dared to hear what he wants to say.

I just want this day to end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Thank you for patiently waiting. I just made one chapter and published it today. I'm still alive after the 6 major exams I encounter. -_- Anyway, what do you think of this chapter? What will happen to Rhianne and Mark? Any suggestions? Feel free to message me.

MusicGirl3415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
386K 10K 40
As much as I wanted to stay by you, I'm sorry; things will be better if I leave. This is the second installment of Way Back Home. If you haven't read...
42.8K 1K 23
~~~ "which girl group that you want to be closer with?" ask the mc. They look at each other and then at the mc. "Twice" ~~~ "You in love with me" "tr...
49.1K 2K 36
[โœ”๏ธŽ] ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ...