The Villainess is Too Cute!

By shark_exorcism

Being reincarnated into the heroine from an otome game isn't as great as it sounds. Especially if you hate th... More

Prologue {0}
Chapter {1}
Chapter {2}
Chapter {3}
Chapter{4}
Chapter {5}
Chapter{6}
Chapter{7}
chapter{9}
Chapter{10}
chapter{10.5}
Chapter{11}
chapter {12}
Chapter{13}
Chapter{13.5}
......yo
Chapter{14}
Chapter{15}
Chapter{15.5}

Chapter{8}

5.7K 241 141
By shark_exorcism

On the outskirts of our estate lies a forest, rich in wildlife. Gentle streams of glittering water, soft breezes brushing through the leaves. Some would call it an untouched spot of beauty. The sun beams from gaps in the trees, onto the delicate rabbits foraging for food. This tranquil state would remain peaceful of is wasn't for one major factor,

Me.

"AAAAHG"

As the scream of frustration tore from my lips the wildlife scampered away, the tree I kicked shed many of its leaves and the gentle drone of the flowing water was drowned out by my heavy breathing.

Why am I so angry you ask? Well I'm glad you asked, or didn't, I really too annoyed to care right now. Anyway, just this morning I'd finally plucked up the courage to ask my father to let me join the knight academy early. The earlier I get accepted the earlier i get out, and if I can finish all of my training before the game really begins then I can gleefully spend all of my time thinking about how to impress my dear instead of useless schoolwork.

I thought my father, being the laid back guy he is, would gladly send me off without a second thought, but no! He just had to give me a lecture about being too young, and too fragile! Excuse you! I may be a child but I won't be for very long, I've turned twelve now that's practically a teenager. Not to mention that even though I don't know how old I am mentaly it could easily be older than you old man! Besides if I wait much longer I'll still be in the knight academy when the game starts, and I refuse to miss a single moment with my sweet.

The knight academy, like the magic academy, takes in fifteen year olds and then trains them for three years before they're spat back out and forced to function in a normal society. So if I can get admitted now I'll be in by twelve and out by fifteen, perfect timing to join up with the villainess and spend our days like love struck fools. But I can't do that if my father's gonna be, well... fatherly!

I punched the tree again with a great force, knocking the remaining leaves off the branches, the now exposed birds looking at me with distaste. It's not my fault if I destroyed your home! Now go away, what are you waiting for!? I'm not going to sing to you like a love struck princess! My loves be struck alright, struck out of the sky with a missile and now it's heading for a conveniently placed pit of spikes and flames!

I took a deep breath before signing deeply and falling to rest on my knees. I picked a twig up off the Sandy soil and began to draw a stick figure drawing of me and the villainess to calm my frustrations.

How am I going to prove that I'm worthy of her love of I can't even figure this out? If I give up right now then how will I ever be able to stand by her side with pride, i must figure out a solution!

I was finally beginning to relax, drawing the thirtyseven cats we're gonna own, when I heard rustling coming from my right.
Oh for fu-

"MAAAYYY!"

Is it still illegal to strangle kids in this medieval time cause I've got a funny feeling I'm about to find out.

"Bog off you princely prick," I gave him a harsh glare before burrying me face into my knees, his concerned expression pissed me off too much.

"Are you ok? We've been looking for you everywhere!" He tripped over his words. "Your father is really worried-"

I cut him off

"I'm not in the mood ok!? I was just starting to like you so don't ruin that for yourself!"

Eddie is literally the last person I wanna see right now, every time I look at him I'm reminded that he's going to be engaged to the love of my life in a few years...

His princely, eye gouging sparkles vanished as he gave be a blank expression.

"You didn't like me before?"

I glanced up at him, sighing.

"No, no, I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. I like you.....kinda."

"Oi!"

I gave him a half smile, seeing his pissed off face cheered me up a bit.

"Why'd you run off like that anyway?" He asked taking a seat beside me.

"Oh it's no biggie, just all my life plans going down the drain," I shrugged "ah, and the love of my life is going to be stolen away of I don't do something soon. Average Thursday really."

"Wait, you.... in love?" He rose an eyebrow at me "you're lying..."

I simply hummed in response, not willing to put any energy into convincing my nemesis. He was quiet for a while before asking,

"Who is it?"

I shrugged and his angry expression returned.

"I'm trying to help you know! God you're so difficult."

"I know." I gave him a side glance.

To trust or not to trust that is he question. I mean, if he tells anyone I could just go back to despising his very being. Eh what's the worst that could happen, best case scenario I get a cool new wing man soooooo.....

"Lillian snow." I said with confidence I didn't know I had.

The perfectly engineered human beside me went still. His eyes wide, mouth open. If I wasn't  sweating more than ever I would be laughing at his stupid face right now.

"Ah....."

Wow is that the feeling of instant regret? I think so! Why the hell did the birds stop singing? We're they eavesdropping cause I swear to god I'll show them me recipe for fried chicken, and it's finger lickin' good bitch!

The Prince noticing my nervousness (screw off I don't new your pity) sighed before punching me in the side.

"Dude what the fu-!"

"Language!" He gave me a sharp glare.

"Why, you never cared before?"

"Correction: I tolerated it before. Now I've decided you've got to act like a lady."

I felt relief, at least he doesn't seem angry or disgusted. That's a plus right? Jeez where's that disembodied presence when you need some moral support.

While walking back thought the woods to the house we came across a flustered looking William. Once he saw me he glomped me like I was his anime waifu and I'd just come to life.

"D-don't just run off l-like that!"

Unlike the royal reject his concern didn't annoy me as much. Probably cause he's nothing like the guy from the game I hate yet.

I awkwardly pat his back promising to not run off. Don't get me wrong physical affection from the homies is the bomb, I just don't know how to deal with people close to tears, ya feel?

The rest of the day went by pretty peacefully, sitting around, occasionally getting into fist fights with Eddie, forcing Will to break us up, the usual. That was until me and Eddie were left alone again, Will running off to the little prince's room (I'm gonna make him call it that forever, it's way too god damn funny)

Eddie sighed, he's been doing that a lot lately he's gonna get wrinkles, "Listen, I don't know what kind of reaction you were expecting but let me ask you one thing."

The tension was building, I could practically hear the cliche anime music that would be used in this situation. Is this the end, was all that "friendship" for nothing? Will I have to go back to calling him your highness? I have a feeling I don't wanna find out....

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why?"

.....well that's kinda a loaded question there buddy. That's like asking why your friends creepy uncle isn't allowed over anymore, you could probably do it but it would turn into an hour long discussion and the person listening would get really uncomfortable.

His expression turned into one of irritation, "Why do you like Lillian? I'd get it if it were any other girl but she's so stuck up, I definitely would expect her to be your type."

I....think all my dreams just came true, well some of then anyway. Are you telling me that my number one rival not only doesn't like the one I love but is also going to support me? Well, I think it's support, he hasn't mentioned being grossed out or anything so..... win?

I clasped my hands together in front of me, putting on my best sparkly eyes, "Eddie~"

"Yes, yes. I know, I'm the best." His face became punchable again, but I'll put up with it just this once. "As if I'd hate you over something like this."

My sparkly expression intensified.

"Just stop it with the eyes!"

His face was red, I keep forgetting that this is a kid. Of course he'd be embarrassed by all this mushy talk. What a baby, jeez.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy!" I grinned at him. "she's just so perfect, the right balance of elegance and intellegence, an expert at everything she does and not to mention she's super cute!"

Eddie laughed at my over excited state, "alright I get it. I guess now that I know that makes me your partner in crime."

I became panicked, "It's illegal?!" Oh no! What would I do if I couldn't be with her, I might just leave to live in isolation for the rest of my life!

"Ack! No sorry, bad choice of words!"

I let out a breath of relief.

"It's perfectly legal, some people just don't look so highly on it."

Phew

We continued on our conversation, me getting overly excited, Eddie sighing about a bijillion times. When Will came back Eddie managed to convince me to tell him too.

"Really? T-that's great!" He gave a pure smile. "I'm glad you have s-some one you c-can admire that m-much."

Aww, these weirdos just got upgraded from "enemies" to "sorta friends we'll see how it goes"

After tea they both went home, now my next problem....

I'm sitting in the library pretending to not notice he massive man staring at me from behind the bookcase, tears in his eyes. He won't cone any closer than twenty feet and when I walk towards him he backs away. My guess is that the demoness- oh sorry, mother has told him to apologise but he's too awkward to.

I put down my book giving him a blank stare, I closed my eyes thinking it over.

"Fine....I forgive you."

He immediately looked less like a kicked puppy which did wonders for my conscience, bounding over to hug me. I accepted my fate and leant into his warmth. Sorry, I may have forgiven you, and maybe I won't be going to the knight academy but I have to get stronger somehow.

That night I went back to my note book of plans, most of them have failed so far. For example;

Plan#24
Write letters to Lillian (couldn't find her address)

Plan#57
Convince the prince's to hype me up to Lillian (I was too awkward to ask)

Plan#361
Figure out how to use mind control and make Lillian fall in love with me (there is no magic that does that, besides I'd feel wrong)

Plan#425
Find an underground society that is willing to make me and Lillian their leaders

I might have gotten a bit desperate with that last one.... Right, new plan!

Plan#426
Become a hunter, if that exists in this world, I have no idea since the game didn't think that mentioning such a thing was important enough for their stupid game.

Ok so maybe it's a bit of a long title but you get the point, become crazy strong as a hunter, go to the magic academy, dazzle Lillian with my sculpted body and over all coolness, live happily ever after.

Sounds good to me, unless you've got any better ideas...... silence? Yea didn't think so, after all this is the perfect plan and nothing at all will go wrong. Yep this is the one I tell ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok dudes and dudettes I'll level with ya, it's 2am, I'm tired and since quarantine began I've started playing mystic messenger which, as I'm sure you've guessed, doesn't let me sleep.

So idk how many typos are in here but I know i won't be checking till tomorrow. So if you read it before then, omg I'm so sorry.

But ya, peace out broskis  :)
P.s stay in school kids.... or at home, or whatever,  I should sleep
P.p.s ok I think I fixed it but then again I can't spell anyway soo..... :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
1.1K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
1M 34.4K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
1.2K 22 46
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...