LUCID DREAMS๏ธฑFEZCO

Von abbyyfritz

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™‡๐™๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ. โž โ˜†*.โ˜ฝ E... Mehr

๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜‹ ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜š๏ผ
-๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ
-๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜–
-๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ
-๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™
-๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
-๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›
-๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ
-๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ
-๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•

-๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ

16.8K 405 41
Von abbyyfritz

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE WHOLE WEEK WAS A HAZE, Rue and I had gotten high everyday and couldn't really remember anything up until today. It was a Friday and Rue, Jules, and I were all sitting at a table in the cafeteria watching some lame pep-ralley. Fez and I talked on Monday night over the phone and I also saw him on Wednesday. I really did miss him though. He told me that he had business to take care of tonight so we would have to hang out on Saturday. I knew Rue would drag me over there though, she was out of OxyContin's.

"I, 100 percent, don't feel safe right now." Jules said as a boy hopped on our table. We all laughed and giggled as we watched what was going on. When the school was over Rue, Jules, and I all went and rode our bikes by the orange trees.

"You guys wanna come for dinner tonight?" Rue asked looking at me and Jules.

"Uh, I wish, but my dad wants to have like a capital F, capital D, family dinner." She said pausing. "Which is weird cause it's literally just me and him eating dinner together, every single night." She said as Rue looked over at me.

"Uh, Yea I'll text my mom right now and tell her. I don't really wanna go home anyway.

"Bye guys." Jules said as she rode off.

"You like her." I stared as Rue looked over at me.

"I'm such a loser!" She said lightly.

"I don't think Jules would say the same." I said laughing as Rue looked up at the sky and a rain drop fell on her head.

"Wanna go see Fez?" She asked as it started to rain a little.

"Uh, I don't know Rue, he said he has business to take care of. I don't know if he's home." I said looking at her.

"Well if he's not there ashtray is." She said as it began to pour as we rode our bikes to Fezco's. When we got there we were both soaked. We propped our bikes up against the wall and Rue began to knock on the door.

"Yo, open the door!" She yelled as she put her middle fingers up at the camera.

"What do you want?" Ash asked.

"Open the fucking door." Rue said as he opened it and let us in.

"Yo who is it man?" I heard Fez say as we walked towards him.

"Your little bitch, and Rue." Ashtray said through the microphone.

"What the fuck! Nah bro tell her to come back later." As he said that we emerged into the room where he was.

"Yo, too late, bitch!" Rue yelled as we walked in.

"Heyyy babe." I cooed as I went over and he stood up grabbing my hips.

"What the hell are you wearing? Hold on, hold on, Rue! Cmon' guys you can't be here right now." He said as he let go of me and followed Rue.

"I see you, Cash money." She said laughing as she walked into his room.

"Nah, nah."

"I just need some OC's and some socks." She said as she grabbed a pair from his drawer.

"I can't help you two right now. You gotta go, and Rue what the fuck do you got my girl wearing!" He yelled as he pointed at me in my white v-neck half top, and my tight light pink plaid shirt.

"Look Fez, I'm fucking drenched, okay? And uh, I'm out of drugs, so......-don't be a dick."

"Oh my god, that's not my fucking problem."

"As for your girls outfit, that's all on her." As she said that Fez turned around and looked at me.

"What?! How was I supposed to know that you would see through it if it rained." I said trying to defend myself.

"It's fine babygirl, you look great, it's just I need you two out of my house before these motherfuckers come through." He said looking at me and then back at Rue.

"All I need....is a couple of OC's, and some Xannies. That's all I need and then we can be gone." She said looking at him.

"Yo, I'm trying to tell you, I don't got shit right now, like....just come back in a few hours an I got you." He said. "But right now I need you two to get the fuck outta my house. Her shirt is see-through, your begging for drugs, my guy ain't gonna take this shit!"

"I know you have shit, Fez." Rue said looking at him.

"Rue come on, you can stay at my place, and we'll just come back later." I said trying to get her to stop.

"I'm just telling you, I don't got shit for you." He said "Rue, please, come on. I need you and my girl to get out of my fucking house!" He shouted as rue walked out and layed on his couch.

"Give me drugs." She said.

"Yo, Rue!" He yelled as his phone began to buzz. Rue sat up and looked at it giving me some room to sit on the couch. "I could fucking kill you right now." He said as he looked over at her. "Yo ash they're here." He said into the walkie as he grabbed cash off the table. He then went over and grabbed a gun from the couch which made me and Rue nervous.

"Look guys, I'm being serious. Stay right there, keep your fucking mouths shut, and be cool. These dudes ain't fuckin' around."He said as he looked at us. "Understand me, babygirl?" He asked as he held my chin up with his hand so I was staring at him.

"Yes." I said softly as he kissed me and walked outside. "Rue, what the fuck is going on?" I asked nervously as she looked over and came closer to me.

"I don't know, but when these people come in we need to stay the fuck quiet." She said as she put her hand up to my cheek and kissed me. "If anything bad happens tonight, I love you Eva."

"I love you too Rue." I said as I held her and against my face. As we looked at each other for a while Fezco and his guys came in.

"So these your little bitches?" The man asked as he sat down next to me.

"Nah, I see her as like a little sister." He said looking a Rue.

"And what about this one?" The man said as he skimmed my face with his hand. He grabbed my chin and turned my face so I was looking at him. "What's your name, doll face?" He asked me.

"Eva." I said lightly as I saw Fez stand up.

"Cmon' man, that's my girl." Fez said as the guy let go of me and looked at him.

"You a lucky man." He looked at me and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you Eva." He said taking my hand and kissing it. "My name is mouse. It's a pleasure to meet you." He stood up and looked at the other guy. "Yo, Custer, toss me that bag." He said as his friend threw the bag at him. "Ight check it, I got a 100 OP-OC 80s, 500 Xanny bars, 500 20s of Addy. I'm low on Vikes so if you wanna cop some vikes, you better cop 'em today, 'cause I got, 50 left."

"Holy shit!" I mouthed to Rue as she looked at me and grinned.

"I got a quap of that Cali medical, and an ounce of molly. Cluster what's the math on that?" He asked his little side kick.

"Uh 25, 15, and 1,100, 35, 77, and 25......7,750." He said as I thought about how much fucking money that is.

"Here." Fez said as he threw Mouse a bag of money.

"Sure you don't want no Fentanyl?" The larger man asked.

"Nah, man, I'm cool off that shit. Too many ODs and I don't want the heat." Fez said as he looked at Mouse.

"How bout you, lil sis? You ever try fentanyl?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "What about you Eva?" He asked as put his arm around me and grabbed my waist. All I wanted to do was scream but I stayed calm and looked over at Fezco.

"No." We both said at the same time.

"No, their good, bruh."

"You two are gonna let him talk for you." He said playing with my hair. "You really gonna let him talk for you? Like your his puppy?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know." I whispered nervously looking at Fez.

"Don't look at him. Look at me." Mouse demanded. "You ever try it?"

"Yo, for real bruh, that's my girl. I don't want her doin that shit. I don't want her friend doing it either." Fez said looking at me and Rue.

"You know that feelin' when you cum so hard that you can't feel or hear shit?" He asked whispering in my ear. "You like that feelin'?"

"Yeah." Me and Rue said lightly.

"Well shit, you two are gonna love this." He said looking at us. He put some on his knife and put it in front of my lips.

"Yo what the fuck did I just say man! I don't want her doing that shit!" Fez said as I looked at him.

"Well if lil sis try's it." He said moving the knife in front of Rue's face. "Then you gotta try it too, understand?" He asked as he put his hand on my thigh. All I could think about was telling Rue not to do it, but I stayed silent. She gripped my hand tight and swallowed the substance from the knife. He put more on the knife and gave it to me. After a few seconds Rue fell over and was laying on the couch.

"It hits quick." Mouse said looking at her. "You like the way that feels?" He asked me as he moved his hand up my thigh a little.

"Yeah." I said as he moved his body under mine so I was on his lap.

"You want some patches love?" He asked.

"Sure." I said in my hazed state. He stuck his hand down my shirt a little and put them at the hem of my bra.

"That'll be $300." He said looking at Fez. "Cmon' pay up Eva."

"I only have two dollars." I said giggling.

"Same." Rue said as she laughed.

"I said $300."

"I'll just give it back." I said as I went to take it out of my bra.

"I have a strict no-return policy." He said as he looked over at Fez with a sinister look on his face. "You could pay me back in, other ways." He said as he grabbed one of my boobs and used his other hand to glide up my skirt.

"Yo Mouse! Let me pay for it, man." Fez said as Mouse took his hand out of my skirt but still kept the other one on my breast.

"I thought you was too good for Fentanyl." He said looking over at Fez. "What is it? Everybody's changing their fucking minds on me."

"Yeah." Cluster said chuckling.

"If she can't afford it, she gonna have to find another way to pay me. An I know exactly how she can." He said as he gripped my thigh with his hand.

"Yo, man, that's my girl you got your hands on. Just let me pay for her and her friend." He said looking over at Mouse with his hand on the gun in the couch. "I got the money right here." Fez said as he got up and handed Mouse the money. As he went to grab me off Mouses lap he grabbed me tighter.

"Damn you must have a magic pussy or some shit cause he loves you. It's gonna cost you $600 now, man."

"Damn. You gonna do me like that, bruh?" Fez asked as he handed Mouse the money and Mouse gave me to Fez.

"Yeah I'm gonna do you like that. Give me that shit!" Mouse said as Fez sat on the couch and I curled up in his lap. "It's always a pleasure doin' business wit you." He said as he got up and left with cluster and his money. When they left Fezco laid me down on the couch and grabbed the shit mouse gave me out of my bra.

"Go flush that shit down the toilet," he said handing ash the baggie. "And go grab the Narcan, just in case." After he did that he came over and sat next to me. He put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so fucking happy." I whispered in a high haze.

"I know babygirl, I know." He said as he played with my hair. After a while Fez got up and went over on Rue's phone. "Yo, what's up? It's Fez. Yeah, look, I'm gonna need a little help wit Rue. Yea ASAP." He said as he hung the phone up. 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I heard Jules ask.

"Uh, yeah so we encountered a little problem, an now they're both trippin'. Now I'm good wit Eva, cause she's my girl, but I need you to take Rue so I know she's safe." He said as Jules nodded. Once Fez dropped Rue and Jules off at Jules' house he came back and put me in bed with him.

"Babygirl, you need to promise me you won't do that again." He said as he hugged me in bed.

"But I feel so good Fez." I said as he held his arms against my body.

"Babygirl, please, I need you and I can't loose you."

"I promise Fez."

Eva doesn't back away from promises. She never did with me, or Fez. She loved him with all her heart, and he loved her too. Fez never would admit it but he really did think he could fall in love with her over, and over again and never stop loving her. Even if she was this fucked up.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
266K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
820K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...