My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

TWENTY EIGHT

11.9K 703 229
By Asterial_melina

Main Chahta Hoon Mujhse Ab Na Mulakaat Ho Teri

Main Chahta Hoon Tu Saare Dard Se Door Rahey......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She was sitting on the swing in the garden area looking up in the clear blue sky, lost in her own thoughts when Murat saw her from the balcony of his room and he knew something was messing up her brain.

Walking towards her, he quietly sat beside her, his suspicion confirmed when she didn't noticed his presence beside her and continued gazing up in the sky.

"What happened, dove ?"

It was when he shook her a little, she turned to look at him startled with his actions.

"Huh...Did you say something ?"

"Are you okay ?"

Looking inside her eyes he found strom brewing inside him.

"Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I'll be able to help you."

Encouraging, he held her hand tightly asking her to confess everything.

"First promise me you won't get angry or do anything when I tell you about it."

She was scared of his reaction but more than that she was scared of what he was capable of doing. She didn't wanted him to get into fight with Mustafa. It was of no use.

"I am definitely going to, and that's why you are asking me to promise you. Right ?"

Narrowing his eyes, he caught her off guard. She started fidgeting her fingers thinking how to tell him about the proposal and at the same time stop him from fighting Mustafa.

"Maybe. But I want to promise me otherwise I am not going to tell you anything."

There was only one way he would listen to her and that was to make him promise to her. She knew he took promises too seriously and he would never do anything after promising her about it.

"I am not going to fall in your trap, dove."

His voice was cold and his eyes were boring daggers at her for her ridiculous demand.

"Okay, then I am going."

Sighing she stood up, knowing well he would stop her and she was right he did stopped her holding her wrist when she tried to leave.

"I promise. Now tell me what's wrong ?"

Giving up to her demand, he made her sit beside him, waiting for her to start.

"Mustafa Ahwaan asked abba for my hand in marriage."

As soon as those words left her mouth she saw his expressions changing to that of anger; to pure rage.

"WHAT!! Aur tumne mujhe ye sab pehle kyu nahi bataya ?"

His tone was a little high pitched which he realised when he saw her flinching and apologized to her for it.

"It's okay. Aur maine tumhe ye sab isiliye nahi bataya because I already denied to marry him and Abba is totally okay with it."

"Good, otherwise I myself would have kidnapped you on your wedding day."

She smiled hearing him but it instantly faded away when she saw his face. He wasn't joking and his serious expressions were saying it all.

"Now, tell me what's really bothering you ? I know there is more to this story."

He knew there was something more to it just by looking at her face. She won't have bothered him at all if it was all about Mustafa's proposal because she rejected it and that was it but he knew something happened after that which was bothering her.

"Ummm.... He said he won't stop until he makes me his wife."

She was hesitant to tell him that but she eventually did knowing he'll not leave her until she spills everything out and that's what she did. She needed someone to be with her and who else could have been better than her own friend, Murat.

"That son of a....."

"MURAT!!! Don't you dare abuse in front of me."

She concealed his mouth stopping him from abusing and glared at him which shut him but it didn't stopped him from standing up, ready to confront Mustafa or most probably beat him for daring to utter those words.

"I WON'T LEAVE HIM. USKI HIMMAT KAISE HUI YE SAB BOLNE KI. "

His eyes were red, hands closed in fists ready to face that man. Leaving Maria behind he strode towards the villa only to be stopped by her.

"MURAT!!! Stop... Please. You promised me."

She cried, holding him from back stopping him from confronting Mustafa which made him turn towards her and then he started scolding her.

"You knew. Tumhe pata tha ke main uske paas jaunga and that's why you trapped me with your promise. I can't believe you did that, dove."

She nodded accepting trapping him but at the same time she explained her reasons too. She didn't stopped him to protect Mustafa but she did for Murat as she wanted him to stay away from Mustafa as much as he could. Both of them together could end up in a big disaster of which she was afraid of.

"Yes, I did. I don't want you to fight him. He is not going to listen to you so it's better for us to ignore him till the appi's marriage. Phir hum apne raaste aur wo apne."

Running a hand to his hair he nodded trying to calm his anger but at the same time warned her sternly

"I want you to be with me whenever he is around. I'll not let him harm you anymore."

"You don't have to tell me that. I myself was planning to do the same."

She grinned making him smack her shoulder lightly and grin with her.

Pagal ladki.

"Stay by my side only."

Murat whispered looking at his right side where Maria was walking beside him towards the hall. Yes, it was Aamina's wedding day and both were entering the main hall to attend the function.

"Offo Murat. That's the hundredth time you are saying this and my answer will still be the same that you don't have to worry cause I'll stick to you like a glue does to a paper."

She groaned, and then grinned pushing his shoulder lightly, teasing him.

"Shut up."

Rolling her eyes she walked towards the ladies section to congratulate Aamina but before she could walk further, he held her wrist stopping her.

"Call me if you see him there. I'll reach there in no time."

"I get it. Now go, Osama is calling you."

She smiled assuring him and turned towards the ladies section, not noticing the evil set of eyes trained on her, smirking ready to target her.

"Congratulations Mrs. Azlaan Shaikh."

Grinning, she embraced Aamina who blushed hearing her new name.

"I am so happy for you Appi."

Aamina smiled but pain was evident in her eyes remembering her bruised past.

"Me too. Zindagi mein itne time baad khushiyan aayi hai ke ye sab mujhe sapna lag raha hai."

A tear leaked out of her eye remembering Hassan, her other half, her twin brother.

"I miss him. My Hassan. My happiness is still incomplete without him. I wish he was here with me."

Rubbing her back, Maria wiped her tears requesting her to smile for Hassan who's presence was missed by everyone in the family.

"Don't cry appi. He is with you and if he was here he would have wanted to see a big smile on your face not these tears. So, please smile. For him."

"Let's go and eat something."

Offering his hand Murat helped her to stand up and she happily obliged as she was very hungry.

"Yeah. I am actually very hungry."

They were walking together when her bracelet slipped off her wrist, making her halt on her steps and bend down to retrieve her bracelet.

"This is so difficult."

She groaned in frustration when the bracelet slipped when she tried hooking it up on her wrist. No matter how much she tried she wasn't able to tie it.

"May I ?"

It was Mustafa who came by her side and asked for her permission to tie the bracelet. She was shocked seeing him and retreated her hand back when he tried getting a hold of it.

"No, you may not."

It was Murat who came by her side and rudely replied Mustafa asking I'm to back off which didn't go well with him and he got angry seeing Murat answering on her behalf.

"When did you started speaking on her behalf Mr. Chowdhry ?"

"Since jerks like you started roaming around her."

Murat smirked answering, making him see red and he was so ready to pounce on him.

"And it's better for you to stay far away from her. I won't tolerate it."

It was then Mustafa took long strides ready to hit him for asking to stay away from her. It was too much for him to take.

"NO!! STOP. Khuda ke vaaste apni behen ka to khayal kar lein. Sab log dekh rahe hai."

It was Maria who shielded Murat stopping Mustafa in the middle but he was in no mood to listen, not even when they had a group of ladies surrounding them, watching them with full interest.

"How dare he ask me to stay away from you ? Who is he to say that ?"

Before she could reply him, Murat held her hand in his, and replied him with all the calm and patience he had within him not wanting anger to overtake him.

"No comments. Let's go, dove."

She nodded silently and turned to go with Murat when they both heard Mustafa's clear voice.

"Remember your are mine."

Ignoring his words they turned towards the food stall where she asked him to get ice-cream for her as it was a bit crowdy to which he laughed pinching her cheeks and walked towards the stall to bring her ice-cream whereas she stood at a distance watching him.

"Maine to kaha hi tha aapse is ladki ka character acha nahi hai. Dekho kaise us ladke ke saath chipak chipak ke ghoom rahi hai. She even fought her own cousin for him...."

Her heart stopped hearing that voice, making all her nightmares come true and she turned finding Tabassum Bashar standing at a distance talking with same group of ladies who saw Mustafa and Murat fighting.

"Yes, I too heard she went somewhere four years back and never came back."

Another lady spoke eying her disgustingly.

"Are bhaag gayi hogi kisi ke saath Mrs. Qureshi. Mujhe to pehle se hi iske qirdaar pe shak tha. Hassan pe bhi dore daale the isne."

Tabassum Bashar again piqued in giving her an evil smirk whereas she stood rooted to her spot seeing her character getting assassinated by none other than Tabassum Bashar who hated her for no reason.

"Now she has trapped another businessman and that too a big one. Poor Mr. Chowdhry, he doesn't know how much of an evil soul she is. Itni manhoos hai ke apne maa baap ko bhi kha gayi aur phir bechare Hassan ko."

She continued, and the ladies agreed not knowing the reality. Isn't our society just like that ? We judge a person too quickly, making our perceptions about them even without knowing them well. We believe what we are told and some of us don't even try to know the truth. We are so busy judging other's that we forget we are humans too. We forget other's too have emotions. Our accusations, our inability to reach truth could devastate the victim and that was what happening with Maria. She was accused of something she never did.
The words the group of ladies were using were too much for her too bear. They were very painful.

What was her fault in it ? What was her fault that Tabssum Bashar hated her ? She never spoke rudely or never even answered her back. Heck she couldn't even guess what's wrong with Mrs. Bashar. She never left any chance to degrade her but now it was too much. She was accusing her character. Accusing her for being a slut.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!"

Murat shouted, holding Maria's waist her seeing her crying hysterically after hearing the filthy words for herself.

Tabassum Bashar walked towards them in a confident pace, to turn him against her.

"She is trapping...."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY WORD AGAINST HER."

Warning, he pointed his index finger against Tabassum Bashar who along with Maria flinched on his tone.

"M-Murat....Let's g-go from he-here. Pl-please."

Hiccuping she pulled his sleeve to take him away from there, when he turned to glare at her shutting her up.
His eyes softened when he saw her eyes filled with tears and quickly wiped them away before they could drop from her eyes.

"Let me handle them dove."

Patting her head, he turned to look towards Tabssum Bashar who was giving them a nasty look.

"I would destroy every single of you standing here if you dare to insult her. And you Mrs. Bashar its better if you don't talk about character here. It won't take me seconds to tell everyone tales about your brilliant life cause your character is that famous."

"But... "

Another woman tried arguing when he silenced everyone with his one sentence. Maria who was holding his hand too freezed with his words.

"I said I won't tolerate any single word about my fiance. YOU GET THAT !!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salaam,

What did Murat do!!! Made her his fiance.😳

What will happen now ?

What will be Mustafa's reaction ?

What about Maria's reaction ?

Who is exited for more ? If you are then make me happy with lots and lots comments and votes.

Remember the 200 vote deal. I'll start writing only when votes reach more than two hundred warna main samjhungi ki main khali hu.

Stay tuned for more.....

PS. Chapter is not edited. I posted it as soon as I wrote it because of you all. Yeah!!!! Yeah. I love you too guys 😘

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
150K 8.3K 9
Hamdaani Heirs #5 The story of Musa and Hania. Of their unbridled passion and unconditional love. Of them exploring the sinfully pleasurable aspect...
74.2K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
474K 21.1K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...