My Painful Love ❤️

Por Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... Más

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
23 - My Love
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
43 - No Don't
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
50 - Dying to see him
51 - Someone else
52 - Ishaan
53 - Truth
54 - Explanations
55 -Our Group Hug
56 - What is she doing here?
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

Epilogue

72K 1.5K 442
Por Bookeluthaporen

Janvi pov

Placing our head on our loved one's chest is blissful. We both are lying on our bed without having a heart to sleep on this beautiful night. The love we have for each other, the care he showed to me, the way he tried to mend my relationship with my parents even I broke it with my stupidity, his way of pleading with me with his eyes to be with him made me fall for him more and more. With every second he is pulling me towards him with his simple gestures is making me go crazy for this man.

"Adi"

"Yes Jaan"

Jaan.

"Why are you calling me Jaan? Because of my name?"

"No Jaan. You are my life. Just like my maa", this is what I love him more and my respect towards him increasing a thousand folds, he never forgets his mother even after having his wife his life.

"I was once wondering what's good in romancing and all those stuff, but then you came, and all these things happened. You came as a dream, you became my life. Knowing you, loving you my dream came true, and now that I Have you, I can't lose you. I can't afford it. I am so head over heels in love with you as I have ever imagined myself. I love you far, far, far, far more than any insecurities that arise between us. I realize that you are not only my love or wife but my soul. You are what matters to me. For me what matters is you.

I am getting mad without you beside me. Girl, you are making me crazy. What are you doing to this poor heart?" He asked looking down at me with a beautiful smile.

I moved my head towards his chin and kissed his cheek cupping his face in my hands. The smile on both of our faces is never leaving us. My heart smiles seeing his care and love for me.

"Whenever I lay my head on your heart, I hear my heartbeat, Adi. I am not me. I am just you and you are me. If I am making you crazy then you are not doing anything less to me" I kissed his cheek stroking his cheeks looking into his beautiful orbs making me drown more and more into them. Unknowingly I kissed his eyes which is killing me with their sharp gaze.

My man who is bringing the old me, healing the broken heart.

My smile quickly faded when remembering our past. Sensing my change he pulled me close to him by my waist.

"What happened Jaan?" His voice is full of concern.

"Your love for me is only because of concern or guilty?" He quickly stood up looking into my eyes with a question.

"Why do you think so Jaan?"

Tears formed in my eyes I know I should not question him. I know his love is true but I still feel I am not suitable for him in any way, "I... I just..." I stammered not able to enunciate
a word.

He stood up removing his blazer and placed it on the couch and took hold of my wrist dragging me out of our room. I followed him without any protest, his face is not hurt nor angry. Just calm as always. He started his car and I climbed in and the drive is completely silent.

I saw very familiar roads making my heartbeat loudly.

"Adi," I said panicky, not able to control my fear.

He just placed his hand on mine ensuring me still looking at the road.

Once he stopped the car my legs automatically moved inside. It's none other than the park near my parent's home which was heaven for me earlier.

I heard his footsteps on my back as I open the gate of the park. It's still the same. The same gate which lost its paint and looking old. Once the plants are now trees. I saw the artificial fountains are damaged in some places which lack their elegance. And my special small pond which is now dried of water. I sat on the bench near it. This place looks like it's been maintained but it still never fails to calm my heart. Some birds are chirping still at this time and the cold breeze in this hot weather is still exact.

I sense him sat beside me silently not answering my unasked questions. How does he know this place? Why did he take me here? A few seconds later, he lay on my lap, placing my right hand on his head, indicating I could massage it.

I started to stroke it slowly as he closed his eyes.

It's 2 am and if anybody sees us here at this time they will think of us as crazy people and I am wearing the same gown which I wore last night.

"You know Jaan, I have been here the day I meet you. Your first day of college.  I have never trust love at first sight until you stole my heart. That day I followed you and I found this park. I still remember that teary face and your strong nature to not let your tears fall your eyes. It made me want to wipe those precious ones but I stopped still I don't know why. From then onwards I daily wait at this place for you. All those days the only thing I know about you is you never fail to come to this park to free your mind. Even if I had failed to read your heart but I never failed to read the loneliness in those eyes.

But after that day, I agree I am a fool but I never stopped coming here. I will wait until midnight for you, have a bit of hope you will show up. But with each passing day, I started to give up on my hope.

Seeing the tears in your eyes after our marriage ripped my heart. But I did again and again. But, the say I saw you lifeless in your room took my soul off my body. I just wanted to shoot myself for being such a heartless man to you. That second I decided to accept you with or without your flaws. I don't need your virginity but your heart.

I waited for you every day without even knowing you, I became half dead when I saw bleeding bleed in your hand, I am dying to bring your genuine smile back, I am building a new palace in my mind with our kids and parents which parents longed these years"

He whirled on my lap placing his head on my stomach without opening his eyes. I felt he moved too close to my stomach by placing one hand on my waist pulling me close to him. I can feel something wet on my stomach.

He is crying.

"If you think these all just love with guilt. If you think my hugs and kisses are out of guilt, then yes Jaan. Take it whatever you like" he stopped speaking but his grip around me tightened.

I lowered myself placing my head on his head-hugging him. I can't utter a single word other than hugging him. I don't know why I am being such a fool. A few seconds later he stood up from my lap ready to go, I stood up stopping him by holding his hand.

Even his tears are dried his eyes are still red even in this darkness. Moving close to him I placed his hands around my waist and my hands around his neck pulling him down for my height.

Involuntarily I kissed his eyes slowly. Even if he is strong he became weak in front of me. And I am making it worse by hurting him. I slowly rubbed my nose in his as his grip tightened around my waist pulling me close to him not leaving an inch gap between us. I can feel his heart quickened with our closeness.

"Why do I always hurt you, Adi?" A tear rolled down my eyes placing a kiss on his cheek and gradually moved towards his heart.

"It's okay jaan but never doubt my love for you. I can't tolerate that. Now shall we go home?" He said wiping my tears.

Soon we both hit our bed in each other arms having a beautiful sleep. The next day we went to the beach and had lunch at a hotel and went to meet mom and dad. The evening I wore a silk saree that Adi gifted me.

With many difficulties, I finally wore it with the help of his assistant who came to meet Adi.

With a simple necklace and bangle, I braided my hair with Jasmine flowers.
Till now he is waiting for me patiently without even saying a word. My Adi is a patient man when it comes to me.

While wearing my steads I heard the opening of our door and there stood my handsome man. How cute can a man look without even trying? His arms are bulging out of his t-shirt. No wonder he is spending most of his time in the gym. He took his black suit from the cot and wore it. Still, now he is not glancing at me.

"Shall we Jaan?" I don't know where are we going now.

"Haan," I said wearing my other stead in my ear moving my eyes from him.

"Adi where is Rahul bhai? I haven't seen him today" I asked him placing all my other bangles on the drawer of the table.

"He is in a mess Jaan. Something is wrong with his business. So he went to the US today morning. He is becoming a workaholic nowadays even rarely take rest unless I compel him. We have to deal with something dangerous next month. So I have to fly to the US next month for a month" these two are precisely hiding something.

"Don't land into some trouble Adi?" I said hiding my fear. "But don't let bhai alone in anything Adi. He is too precious as a friend and family for us" he nodded smirking, moving close to me.

He has planned something.

I backed away a few steps but our closet door stopped me giving him more place to play with me.

He is now close to me placing his hands on either side of me making my heartbeat loud. I feel like it stopped its work for a second.

"Are you trying to tease me Jaan?" What me? No. I shook my head in no.

"Is it?" I nodded smiling.

"Then what is it Jaan?" I felt his hand on my waist. My waist is uncovered by my saree. I closed my eyes when I felt his hard hand there unable to express the feeling my mind and heart are feeling...

"And these blushed cheeks are not doing anything less to tease me" he instantly placed his cheek on mine rubbing it with his beard cheek making my grip on his jacket tighten. Groaning to himself he took his mobile out of his pocket. "Let's take a selfie," he said turning on the front camera. Idiot stupid I thought he would kiss me but this idiot is asking for a selfie I glared at him.

The next instant he gave a quick peek on my lips making my eyes gone wide.

"Done" he smiled showing his mobile to me.

I looked at his mobile and saw our picture where his lips are on mine, his eyes are closed and my mine is widened with a shocked expression clearly written on them.

"You idiot Adi" I beat his hand but it pained me where he is laughing like it's a message for him.

"Now come let's take a proper Selfie" he pulled me to him by my waist. I don't want to embarrass myself again so I smiled at the camera and he took pics of us.

Once we took selfies he dialled a number, "cancel it. We can have it another day"

"What Adi?" He shook his head dipping his head on my neck and played there with his kisses.

"We are not going out," he said moving from my neck looking into my eyes with a playful look. It's shining in happiness. I know what he meant but I am not going to stop him. But I am too afraid. I feel something too weird in my stomach. It's fear, nervousness, happiness, and much more.

"Don't worry Jaan I won't do something which makes you sad or hurt you. But just a small happiness" what more women need other than this?

A loving husband who thinks of me more than his life ignoring his desires.

Even in our marriage this whole year, he never tried to touch me or came close to me without my permission. Our first kiss also happened when I permitted him.

"Make me yours Adi.

Completely.

In all aspects" I whispered slowly hiding my shyness.

"I don't want to rush unless you want Jaan" I can see his orbs are clouded with desires.

"Are you sure?" I smirked at him.

He first nodded and then shook his head in no giving an unwilling smile making me laugh.

"I want us to be one Adi" without wasting a second his lips landed on my forehead.

"But Adi" I stopped him when he was about to kiss my lips. He raised his eyebrows in question.

"What's the use of wearing this new Saree? Can we go out first" I hide my smirk to check his patience level?

"You know Jaan, I can buy you millions of it" with that his lips landed on mine claiming me as his in all aspects taking me to a completely different world with his lust and love... filling the room with our pleads, moans and love...

(I thought to make some romance but don't know much so I just stopped here itself. Sorry🙏)

              ***********************************

1 and a half years later

"You did wonderful work Mrs Dev we are glad we joined our hands with your company" our client Mr Patel smiled through a conference video call.

"Thank you, sir"

"Will meet next week Mrs Dev, inform Mr Dev about it" he ends the call with satisfaction in his smile. Closing the laptop with a deep breath I moved towards the kitchen.

I started to work under Adi a year back as I felt too boring in the house and that idiot ordered me not to work but I tortured him with my silence so he accepted with one condition that I have to work with him that too at home. I accepted as I don't have any choice other than that.

Our life is filled with love and excitement every day. Adi never fails to make me fall in love with him more and more.

I still remember the day when we got married with no emotions but within a year it turned into 180 degrees and then it took another 180 degrees is it what life is about? Giving unexpected things in unexpected times may be happiness or pain some get happiness. Here I got my happiness. Adi made me forget our past which is filled with pain and tears instead filled my heart with our happy moments.

After our First Anniversary, he took me to Italy for a Honeymoon for the whole 2 weeks. After returning to India he arranged a photo shoot for us as he felt we both are not happy in all those pictures. Whatever he says I agreed with him as I felt it right.

One day my parents came to meet me in our house, having no heart to lash out at then I invited them in. They spoke nothing other than nodding their head to my questions. The book looks so pale and seems out of energy so I made breakfast for them but they refused to eat. What happened then them? Why are they behaving like this weirdly?

"Jaan" at that second my fear had no boundaries. But, there Adi stood calmly looking at my parents who are looking down. He asked me to come to our room. When I went in there he handed me some papers.

"It's their Company documents. Give it to them. It's their last chance Jaan. I am doing these just for you" I kissed his cheek in happiness to have such an amazing man as my husband. "Just for you" he knows how much I still love them even they hurt me like hell. But Adi thinks their actions are not worse than what he did to me. He is never going to stop thinking about it. When I gave it to my parents they refused to accept so Adi asked my father to work as Senior Manager in his company. My father did something which made me shock to the core. He hugged Adi and cried on his shoulder. After a few minutes when they stood up to leave my mom kissed my forehead as a tear slipped down her eyes without even waiting for me to answer her they both went out. I felt Adi encircled his hand around my shoulder pacifying me to not cry.

"What happened to them, Adi? They seem they are not well" he wiped my tears, "Time changes Everyone Jaan"

After that, my father would meet me to give some files to Adi, but his full gaze will be on me, but he initiated a talk. Maybe of Guilt.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Adi's voice from our room, "Jaan comes here soon" I went to our room but he is not there, "Adi where are you?" I called him. "Washroom" idiot. "I am not coming there" I shouted at him.

"Jaan comes or I will take you here"

"I know why you are calling me. So no" I said placing my dupatta on the bed. I felt a hand under my legs lifting me off the floor.

"Idiot Adi leave me" I protested but he is not even hearing me. But he is looking sinfully hot with water dripping from his hair wanting me to play with it. "Can't resist me?" he smirked at me earning a kiss from me on his cheek.

He placed me on the washroom floor. But what I saw there brought a wide smile to my lips.

There, my sweet little boy, our love is sitting on the floor playing in water biting his lips slapping the water. A cute smile formed on his face when he felt the waterfall on his face. He is just a carbon copy of Adi, the same lips, eyes, and hair except for that nose which he got from Mom(Adi's Mom). He always makes his grandfathers and grandmothers wrapped around those little fingers. I felt Adi hug me from behind pulling me to him resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Isn't he cute?" he asked kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Time, place, peoples will disappear for him when it comes to romance.

"Adi" a moan escaped my lips when his hand went inside my top.

We heard a loud laughing sound from our son his happiness has no boundaries when it comes to water. Still, now he didn't notice us as his full concentration is on the water as this idiot Adi opened the tap for him to play.

"Baby boy" he looked at me when he heard my voice showing his adorable laugh making him cuter without his teeth.

Our little boy, Ayaan 8 months old baby but have whole naughtiness in him.

"Yes Jaan" my big boy replied on behalf of his son still not leaving me. I pushed him giving a fake glare.

"you are not even spending your time with me Jaan" he complained like a child.

I tiptoed and pulled him down to my height placing both my hands around his neck to give him a long kiss to stop his complaints even I spend most of my time with him when he is home. He put his hands around me to make our kiss more intense. After a long kiss, he left me kissing my forehead.

To hide my blush I bend down to take my little bundle of joy. He won't get any fever or cold if he plays in water so we won't stop him. But I am scared he will get ill if he plays too long. Once I took him he started to cry. So Adi took him from me as I dried him with a towel. Being a father's son he stopped his drama and started to play with Adi.

He holds Adi's hair tight as Adi shouted in pain making me laugh hard. Ayaan always has a thing for Adi's hair just like me.

"Jaan you should help me" I shook my head no still laughing.

"cute pie please leave my hair" Ayaan started to laugh seeing his father's face in his baby voice.

This is what the family and peace I needed.

"Okay small man" I took Ayaan from Adi, "let him breathe" I placed him on my lap to wear his dress.

Adi too laid his head on my lap handing me his towel. "Adi dry yourself" I gave him the towel back, "no. you do it" adamant. After placing Ayaan on the bed to let him play with his toys I started to dry Adi's hair while he laid his face on my stomach hugging me. He is jealous of his son. Bending down I kissed his forehead.

"You are making me lose my senses Jaan" his hands went inside my top on my bare stomach as his mouth is kissing my stomach above my top, I gripped his hand to stop him from going further, "don't stop me Jaan"

"Adi don't" my voice died when his hand moved upwards, "let's prepare a sibling for my son" he stood up but still playing with my stomach inside the top.

I smacked his head, "you are getting naughty nowadays" and got his hand out of my stomach. "You are the reason for it" without a warning his lips claimed the mine in a core shattering kiss making me lose in his undeniable love and affection.

The love we both had in us healed our broken hearts, "Jaan you are making me addicted to you" he said taking a deep breathe, "I thought you already were" I smiled at him as he looked back to my lips again, "hell yeah" and again his lips claimed mine giving unbelievable love through the kiss making me smile into the kiss.

Lets have a talk in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bookeluthaporen

P.S do follow me on insta: bookeluthaporen is my id

Thank you all for your love and support my book is also published in kindle with the same title name... kindly do rate my book there if you have a kindle account... please...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.2K 1.7K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
246K 19.6K 63
A TOXIC LOVE STORY~ "Why did you marry off me to Sirish, Daddy? Why not Harsh? Or any other man?" I ask my father looking at my wedding chain, my eye...
617K 29.6K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...