Livin' With The Bangtan

By C00kieVenus

Our main female character has a very peculiar job, but little did she knew, it was going to take her on a dif... More

Disclaimer
False Accusations
Hard work
Maybe?
Explaination.
Do you wanna hear a joke?
You guys are definitely doing awesome!!
Challenge accepted!!
Call me OPPA;-)
OPPA!!! I need to see ya!!
Broken leg
Responsible person
Apologies
Living with the Bangtan {1}
Nostalgic
Inside. Deep inside
Stay
Why?
dumb interviewer
Manager? Are you high on drugs?
BTS is not your average boyband-
Go ma wo
The Enemy I can never defeat......
Food service
Living with the Bangtan {2}
Oh god......Torture chamber
I don't care
I will pluck her hair out
Betrayal, why?
Shattered.....
Dangerous
Threats
Café
Phone calls and suspicions.
Yoongi has a soft spot for Jungkook-
Night owl
5 Minutes.
Author's note
Drunk Jimin is a baby....
Why are you in my room again?
A reason actually....
Texas Chainsaw Massacre... Wha-Seriously!??
In the middle of the crowd...
Dead.
Shield
Crispy Fried Chicken...?
Too many Thanks and Sorry
You are an idiot
Discharged.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
A ring?
Author's Note
Special Guest
Living With The Bangtan {3}
Someone's Jealous
Something is definitely wrong with this kid
Fix you
You are a part of us now.
Should I?
Jungkook?
butterflies and moths in the dark
The End
Aftermath
Epilogue: Birthday.
13 THINGS- In a piece of art
♕︎꧁ꪖ᭙ꪖ𝘳ᦔ𝘴 ꪖꪀᦔ ꪑꪮ𝘳ꫀ꧂♕︎
Announcement: Updates and A Sequel!!;
Livin' With The Stray Kids [ s e q u e l]

Aahhhh Kim Seokjin!!

403 31 23
By C00kieVenus

"Wanna hear another joke?!" He looked at me puppy eyes.

"Jin.... that's about the 16th joke you are saying..." I teased.

I was done cleaning the dishes. It was 3:45 in the afternoon and for one and a half hours, Jin has been shooting jokes at me. I was enjoying his company very much.

"Aah I forgot to tell you what I came here for.....!!" He recalled.

Oh gawd!!

"Won-won, can you clean the choreography room for us?" He requested.

"You don't really have to request it to me, it's my job you know." I smiled at him.

"Oh Won-won, I know!! But you should not pretend like you are our maid, whatever happened wasn't your fault. It was the consequences." He kneeled down and held my hands. "Namjoon is guilty for how he behaved. He was worried about apologizing to you. When he gathers up enough courage, he said he will apologize to you."

I blinked back the tears and smiled at him. He smiled slightly at me and spoke again.

"The choreography room needs a lot of cleaning. Plus, we haven't danced our butts off for many days." he smiled and walked away.

Aahhhhh Kim Seokjin!!!

Wait did I just-

Blush?

Jin jja!!?!?

I was done cleaning the dance studio and it looked really shiny. And whoa there are many mirrors. Wtf am I even saying.

I wish I could atleast dance once in this large studio.

Wait a minute.

I looked around myself there was no one.

I took a deep breath. You're really a bad person Ji Won. What do you think they will think of you if they see you here?

"Ji Won." I turned around to see Hoseok standing there behind me and smiling.

"I heard you were cleaning so I came to help but you're done."

I nodded at him.

"Also, do you know how to dance?"

"Why out of the blue?" I asked, confused. Why would he ask me that?

"Ahh, just because. I was just curious." He replied.

"The truth is, I used to learn when I was in middle school but I dropped out in the middle."

"Whoa, then.....you know how to dance?" He clarified.

"Yes. I even wanted to be a K-pop idol at that time." I smiled.

"Can......" He started.

"No!!" I interrupted. I knew that he wanted to see me dance but..... he's so damn talented and I'm a potato. How can I dance infront of him?

"Won Won-ah, please!!" He pouted.

"Look, I can't dance."

He gave me a weird look.

                    _

"Come on, Won Won, show me what you've got." He tried to fire me up.

"Fine." I agreed as he clapped vigorously.

I took my position, and gestured him to play the song. It was Dingga by Mamamoo. I
As the song started, I found myself swaying with the rhythm of the song and singing along as well. I didn't realise when Taehyung and Jimin got there as well. While Jimin and Hoseok were cheering for me, Taehyung was just clapping with a straight face. Well atleast he was clapping. At the end of the song, I bowed and ofcourse muttered a small thanks to them.

"Whoooahhh Ji Won!!! That was awesome!!" Hoseok came to hug me with open arms. I opened my arms too but Taehyung walked in the middle and said, "I'm going to call the Hyungs." As he walked out of the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin said confused.

"I don't know either." Hoseok shrugged.

I was lost in thoughts when I heard—

"You're so beautiful" Jin said.

"Shut up" Yoongi muttered.

"You're so handsome."

"Shut your mouth."

"You are such a gentleman"

"Stop with your comments."

"Aahh you so cutee!!"

"Will you fucking stop talking to the mirror!!!!" Yoongi glared at him.

I cringed at the language he used. Well. He's scary. Hah.

Then his eyes rested upon me and he looked at me meaningfully and greeted, "Aah Won-won!! Annyeong."

I was shocked by his words. Yoongi was talking to me, without teasing or mocking me, without giving me a death glare.

Jin turned to look at me and grinned. He recognised my shocked expression.

"Won-won?You already finished?!" He frowned at me.

"Uh yes? I mean yes, I finished cleaning the room." I stuttered.

Yoongi was watching me intently and somehow that made me nervous. I am sweating.

"Ahh, Hyung!!! You know, Ji Won just showed us her dance skills. They are amazing!!" Jimin said.

"Oh, then will you show us next time too, Ji Won?" It was Yoongi who spoke as he smiled.

He smiled?!?

SMILED?!

"Yahh Won-won!" Jin screamed.

"Mi an he. What did you say?" I smiled sheepishly.

"I said that you should get some sleep, strawberry." He eyed me in a funny way.

I too, smiled at everything that had happened in the past few days.

I came here to make a headline, became the hated personal assistant of Bangtan Sonyeondan- a band that kills each and every Fangirl with their hotness.

They are becoming familiar and comfortable with me. I hope that soon, we could be like friends.

I had taken a shower grinning like an idiot. I dressed into the night dress I had in the closet and threw myself on the bedroom.

And soon, I drifted off to sleep in one of the rooms I was given in the BTS dorms, still smiling as my eyes droop down, too tired to even switch off the light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.7K 57
After her best friends wedding Rachel decides to get drunk at the hotel bar. Not knowing who carried her back to her room, she decides to go looking...
40.8K 2.7K 30
Lee In Ha's life is as ordinary as it can be, barring a few troublesome colleagues and an over-achieving boss. The head of the 'Events' section in on...
350K 14.2K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
1.2M 64.2K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...