Dakota Smith

By tebohomah99

A 26 year old singer,songwriter,dancer, businesswoman and philanthropist. She has quite the mouth. With the k... More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Dakota's penthouse apartment in Soho
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Dakota's house in Los Angels
About main characters
A/N
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Cast 2
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
A/N
R.I.P To George Floyd
Chapter 20.
#BLACKLIVESMATTER✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Neth's Birthday
Dakota's Family & Friends
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Tour Outfits American Leg
More Tour Outfits American Leg
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
10K
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
How Dakota Smith Spends Her Billions
Chapter 47.
How Dakota Smith Became A Multimillionaire
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
🇿🇦HAPPY HERITAGE MONTH🇿🇦
Dakota Smith's Security
Chapter 50.
Tour Outfits European Leg
More Tour Outfits European Leg
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
A/N:
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.

Chapter 13.

703 24 1
By tebohomah99

Well it looks like Dakota Smith had a lot of things to say about America. Hey guys this is Sussan Mourad here and you're watching Clever News.

The billionare singer had a sit down interview with Jake Tapper and she opened up about her family and her life. In the interview she also talked about how she feels about America. Here is what she said. ( They play parts of the interview.)

Now what she said has lead to a lot of controversy and backlash. Some of the comments on Twitter were saying she needs to remember where her fortune comes from. In some of the pointers she said were true about the racial indifferences that people of colour have to face in America.

On a more positive note it was rumoured that there might be a tour in the future to come from the artist. In which we hope is true because her last album was really amazing. I'm Sussan Mourad and this was Clever News.

Dakota's pov

I go on Twitter and I tweeted the statistics of how many people of colour are being killed by police officers due to their race. And also said that people need to do their homework before the say anything about what I post or about me that is negative.

I get out of bed to take a shower and got dressed after I was finished. My bags were packed because today I'm flying to the UK for some business I got going on there.

I walk into the kitchen and everyone was there. I greet them and Dan hands me my breakfast.

Andrew and Andre are the ones who are coming with me this time. I ask the guys if they could please go fetch my luggage from my room and put it in the car. I went to my office to get my electronics.

I say bye to everyone else and walk to the car. Kevin is going to drive us to the airport.

We get to the airport and we say bye to Kevin. We walk through security check then to my plane. Andrew and Andre put everything on the plane and after a few minutes we took off.

After ten hours of flying we lead in London, which means that we will get there at six p.m. Andre and Andrew get our things in the car, we get in the car and drive to on of my air bnbs in UK. After a few minutes we get to the house. I have asked for it to be stocked up with food and other essential. I also told everyone who works at the house to not come in until I notify them, so it's just going to be me,Andrew and Andre.

I ask Andre to take pictures of me standing a the front door. I thank him and post some of the pictures on Instagram. We walk in and went straight to our rooms to put our luggage.

I finish unpacking, put my phone on the charger and went to the kitchen to start making dinner for us. I have kept my t-shirt dress on and put my hair in a high ponytail. I wash my hands and put all the ingredients out on the island.

The guys came into the kitchen and they sit at the island. They ask if they can help with anything. I tell them I'm good, we talk while I prepare dinner. I ask if the could please set the table. I finish making dinner at seven. I bring the dishes out to the dining room and set down. We close our eyes and I bless our food.

We eat and talk throughout dinner. After we were done the guys said they with wash the dishes. After a while, we went to the living room to watch TV. We  went to our rooms at ten. I take my phone of my charger and saw there were notifications from Instagram and a text from my mother. I call my mother and asked her what she saying. She asked me if I'm going to make it to Ken's (Kenneth) birthday. I tell her that I will try to make it because I'm in London right on on some business.

We talk for ten minutes and we say goodbye to each other.  I also say that she should greet everyone for me. I get up and brush my teeth then went back to my phone. I open Instagram and I see some negative comments about my photos. I comment saying, "Thank you for all the constructive criticism but sadly it won't be taken to consideration. Byeeee 😘."

I like and reply back to some of the positive comments and also to Rihanna's comment. I put my phone on the night stand and went to sleep.

Gustav's pov

I am at SalMar right now and I have been distracted at the moment.Dakota and I have been talk for a few weeks now. I have been mean to ask her out but the distance has held me back. I go on Instagram and I see that Dakota has posted a picture. She add a location say that she is in London and London is much closer to Frøya than Los Angeles.

I comment on her picture saying. "Missing U😢." I call my assistant to ask him if my schedule is free this weekend. He says it's clear. Now all I have to do is ask Dakota out.

It is time to go home. Drive to my parents house, because my dad had called me saying to come over for dinner. I get to my parents house after an hour. I fix my suit as I step out of my car.

Yeah I know its big but the brought it when they saw that Liam and Josh liked to stay over a lot of time. That's why they are my brothers and why my parents treat them like their own.

I knock on my parents door and my mom is the one who opens the door. I greet her with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Hey mama,I say to her. Hi baby, she says as she lets me in.

I ask mom where dad is. She say that I know how dad is and points me to the direction of my dad's office. I walk to my dad's office and knock on the door. I here a come in. I open the door and stick my hand in.

Hey dad.

Oh hey son.

What are you doing?

Some paper work.

You know you need to relax sometimes and just stop working. When was the last time you went on a holiday?

I don't always work and I went on a vacation last December. Some of us can't just up and leave you know.

We laugh and he closes his laptop. We make our way to the kitchen when the door bell rings. My mom ask me to get it. I open it and I see Liam, Josh,Ella and Nicole standing in the doorway.

Hey buddy! I face slap myself. Why why me. I let everyone else in and push Liam back so he can't come in. I was about to close the door on him but my mom shouts from the kitchen saying I should let him in. I groan and let him in. He brings me in a tight hug and I push him off of me. Your love wounds me Gustav,he says. Yeah good thing I don't love you. He fake cries and I leave him there and went to the kitchen where everyone is there.

We help my mom finish making dinner and she asks Ella and Nicole to set the table. Liam Josh and I take the food to the table and sit down.

My dad sits at the head of the table and my mom sits on his right. During dinner we were talking and laughing. Liam brings up Dakota and I immediately want to punch him. Now my mom has turned it into a huge deal.

I keep telling her we are not dating,we are just talking. Now the girls are also bothering me also saying when are they going to meet her. My dad stops everyone and I thank him. But decides to say that I need to ask her out first and then I can let them meet her. He also ask when am I going to asked her anyway.

I say,And this is why I say that I want to kill you Liam. When are you going to ask someone out. Then Nicole says yeah when am I getting a sister in law or brother in law huh Liam. You are out here asking about Gustav's love life.

Liam glares at me and I smirk at him. Now the attention is on him. This went on for the rest of dinner and we all decided to stay over. After dinner we all go to my parents home theater. One movie in and my parents left us to go to bed. We watch four other movies then we all decided that it is time to go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
64.3K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
11.1K 606 24
Beyoncé Knowles is a billionaire that gets whatever or whomever she wants.....She loves many women....six to be exact! Each of these six women think...
2.8M 100K 51
Katrin Dane, wealthy, billionaire, sophisticated, sexy, single and lonely at 37. Kris Smith, hardworking, simple, kind-hearted lesbian at 27, who is...