𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, sh...

By cosmicwrlds

CRUSH CULTURE ❛❛ what can i say curls.. ❜❜ | ঌ ࣪₀ .˚ 𑁍゚ #5 in 𝗺𝗼𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 - 13/04/20 #29... More

CRUSH CULTURE
i. happily ever...beginning?
ii. ugh, monday's
iv. party time
v. roof top
vi. coffee shop
vii. park date
viii. crying sesh
ix. clubbing
x. just friends
xi. the spelling bee
xii. deception
xiii. welcome to the broken hearts club
xiv. not a fairytale
xv. whats wrong with you
xvi. blythe's mixtape
update
NEW CHARACTERS

iii. tutor girl

85 2 1
By cosmicwrlds

[ 003. TUTOR GIRL ]

࿐₊˚ .

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 had been seeing each other for a few weeks now. ever since their first picnic date, she fell for him. last friday, kennedy told anne that gilbert and valery had been official since last week. for once, anne didn't mind that gilbert had found someone, since now she had joshua. diana and kennedy didn't know how to tell ruby that gilbert was dating someone now since, she'd had a crush on him for years, so the two decided to leave the subject matter alone around her. kennedy still couldn't believe that gilbert was dating valery. sure she was gorgeous in all but everyone thought that gilbert had eyes, only for anne.

[ anne's outfit ]

[ kennedy's outfit ]

[ ruby's outfit ]

[ josie's outfit ]

[ gilbert's outfit ]

[ josh's outfit ]

+

AT LUNCH A COUPLE WEEKS LATER, josie came barging in on the squads table. "you will never believe what billy just told me. valery broke up with gilbert this morning because she liked billy. then like 5 minutes ago, valery made a move on billy and it ended with her running and crying out of school." before anyone could respond, ruby came rushing in screaming. "GILBERT JUST ASKED ME OUT AND HE WANTS TO TAKE ME ON A DATE TODAY" everyone was speechless but anne couldn't form a single word no matter how hard she tried. gilbert did move on fast, didn't he? joshua finally came and sat next to anne. he kissed her on the cheek but realised that her face seemed confused. "hey, you good?" joshua asked. "w-what, oh yes im fine. valery broke up with gilbert that's all" she smiled at him. joshua seemed a little off after hearing her words but anne tried to focus on the rest of here day.

FOR A WHILE NOW gilbert was having a hard time at school. he didn't want to screw up this year so decided that he'd do his best but he felt so lost in the amount of work. just before gilbert went to his class with anne, he saw on the notice board that she was doing tutoring sessions. clearly a lot of people signed up for anne's help but who wouldn't. anne was the smartest person in avonlea high even though she was a year younger than him. he hoped that maybe it'd make him and anne grow closer as they'd spend more time together. gilbert got to class a little late but took his seat next to anne. she smiled at him then concentrated back at the board. gilbert started to scribble something on a piece of paper then slid it over to anne. she was confused at first but opened it and read it. hey carrots, heard you're doing tutoring this year. can you help me? anne sighed then scribble something back on it. first of all blythe, don't call me carrots. second of all, i thought you were smart. finally coming to your senses i see.

hold up cocky. you will always outrank me but what do you mean?

let's say you have a...odd taste in women.

did you hear about me and valery?

the whole situation was screamed at me.

who told you?

i have my ways. word apparently spreads fast when the most POPULAR boy in school starts to date and dump someone.

ahaha your sources have deceived you. you see, valery broke up with me not the other way around.

i knew that, i just thought you'd still want your dignity after a girl dumped you.

look carrots, tutor me or not?

how about no

how about yes?

leave me alone blythe.

what..afraid little gilly boy will get too smart once you start tutoring him?

A MIX OF gilbert's choice of words and how she enjoyed their little banter, made her finally burst out in laughter in the middle of class. the room was silent and the teacher snapped her head once she heard anne laughing. "ANNE SHIRLEY, what is so funny?" she said with a stern voice immediately making anne stop. "i-im sorry miss. it won't happen again." anne said frightened. gilbert wanted to apologise on his behalf for her but worried it'd only trigger anne in the long run so he kept his mouth shut. i'll tutor you. anne wrote and slid the paper over to gilbert just as the bell rang. by the time he opened the note and read it, she was gone.

࿐₊˚ .

LATER THAT DAY, anne and gilbert decided to meet in the nearby cafe. they both went home for an hour or so then met up.

[ anne's outfit ]

[ gilbert's outfit ]

+

AS ALWAYS, anne was there 10 minutes early. for some reasons she felt anxious. she's known gilbert for years but this was their first time really being alone together. anne heard the bell jingle and looked up to see the one and only, gilbert blythe carrying piles of books. "wow, you brought...everything?" anne chuckled. "sorry, i didn't know which one to start on" gilbert sighed. "this can't be happening" anne laughed at herself. "what?"

"we're literally matching you dumbass.."

"do you think i planned this?"

"you honestly stalk me so much, i wouldn't be surprised if you did"

"OH PLEASE" gilbert started to burst into laughter and so did anne. he loved anne's laugh, he hardly ever got to hear it. "okay im going to get drinks, you want anything?" gilbert asked anne as they started to calm down. "i'll get an iced latte with vanilla syrup and almond milk please" anne smiled up at him. "vanilla syrup? what about caramel" gilbert looked at her confused. "ew you like caramel? vanilla clearly beats caramel" gilbert finally went to the cashier and ordered. "hi i'll have a iced late with vanilla syrup and almond milk and a hot chocolate with cinnamon" he payed and then sat back down. "okay so i was thinking that we could do your reading on little women?" anne smiled and got her copy out. "okay" he said simply.

━━━ authors note! 
next chapter
is going to have
sum tea in it smh
xoxo, angie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 869 56
I'm a firm believer in surrounding yourself with things you love. So I surrounded myself with prettymuch and this is what happened. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\...
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
71.6K 3.1K 53
lucas x fem!oc social media fic
23.2K 708 31
,,I can't believe it... We found a place from fairytales... We actually found it, and we only went random directions how is it- how is it even possib...