𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, sh...

By cosmicwrlds

CRUSH CULTURE ❛❛ what can i say curls.. ❜❜ | ঌ ࣪₀ .˚ 𑁍゚ #5 in 𝗺𝗼𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 - 13/04/20 #29... More

CRUSH CULTURE
i. happily ever...beginning?
iii. tutor girl
iv. party time
v. roof top
vi. coffee shop
vii. park date
viii. crying sesh
ix. clubbing
x. just friends
xi. the spelling bee
xii. deception
xiii. welcome to the broken hearts club
xiv. not a fairytale
xv. whats wrong with you
xvi. blythe's mixtape
update
NEW CHARACTERS

ii. ugh, monday's

166 5 4
By cosmicwrlds

[ 002. UGH, MONDAY'S ]

𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐒. anne's least favourite day of the week. last year of junior year and anne was so ready for it to be over, but was also excited. anne loved her school's library, it was an old, cottage like library with plenty of old books. this year, anne was determined to do something useful so decided to tutor people. she finally remember that she had to go to school and quickly got dressed.

[ anne's outfits ]

[ kennedy's outfit ]

[ gilbert's outfit ]

[ joshua's outfit ]

[ ruby's outfit ]

[ diana's outfit ]

[ josie's outfit ]

[ cole's outfit ]

[ billy's outfit ]

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘 asked anne if she wanted to bike to school with her and anne said yes. she loved biking with kennedy, they'd sing and laugh but it was always cut short by something...or someone. gilbert blythe. anne's middle school rival. gilbert and anne always had it out for each other, and when i say gilbert and anne, i mean anne. gilbert blythe, in her words insulted her on her first day at school and on that day, she vowed to never like or become friends with him. unfortunately for anne, he lived near her and they'd bump into each other, everyday. fortunately for her, kennedy would usually take the lead in their conversations and when gilbert arrived and ruined their short time together, she'd bike ahead. breaking her out of her daydream, kennedy knocked on anne's door. anne could hear marilla chatting with kennedy and immediately rushed downstairs, she kissed marilla on the cheek, grabbed her bag and a pancake and set off.

𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 every morning with the cool breeze of summer and the distant laughter of anne and kennedy. it was his favourite way to wake up, at times he'd hear some..interesting things but overall, loved it. he had a maximum of 5 minutes to get ready and out the door before the two girls would had been too far ahead to be able to catch up. gilbert rushed downstairs, quickly grabbed a piece a toast while his dad scolded him and ran outside to grab his bike. "HABSKF" gilbert yelled but turned out more as a muffle at the girls with toast in his mouth. "WHAT" kennedy yelled back and he swore he saw anne chuckle a little. gilbert took the toast out of his mouth and almost crashed into a tree before managing to say "HELLO" gilbert was surprised that anne hadn't rushed ahead today, she spoke a few times but mainly listened. "so anne, eddie tells me you like conan gray?" gilbert looked over to her. "i do, my favourite song is crush culture" she smiled a little at him then looked back down at her bike handles. "i love crush culture but i have to say, generation why is probably my favourite" gilbert said as he tucked one of his curls behind his ear.

THE SUNLIGHT HITTING his golden brown curls made him seem flawless to anne. woah wait what? anne knew deep down that gilbert was pretty cute but would never admit it to anyone. not even kennedy. she sometimes wondered why gilbert even tried to hang out with her since she was always so rude to him but she'd sometimes let her mind wander to a time and place where gilbert and anne were best friends. a question that seemed to roam anne's head often was why did she even hate gilbert? he apologised on many occasions and always show kindness towards her, not like she deserved a single drop of it. they all finally arrived at school and kennedy hugged and said goodbye to gilbert on behalf of both her and anne, as always. anne softly smiled and gave a little wave at him which seemed to catch him off guard at first but was quickly replaced by his smile growing larger and him walking backwards until he bumped into someone.."OW" a girl shrieked, causing her glasses to fall off onto the floor. "oh my god, im so sorry" gilbert quickly crouched down and helped the girl up. "im really sorry, i-i wasn't paying attention" he said panicking slightly, nervous that he might have hurt her. "its quite alright, im valery but you can call me val" she smiled up at him nervously. "well nice to meet you val, im gilbert" he reach his hand out for valery to shake it. "nice to meet you too gilbert" she said as she took his hand and shook it. "maybe we can go out and get some milkshakes or something some time? you know, as a sorry gift for bumping into you" gilbert said awkwardly. "uhm yea sure, here's my number" valery grabbed some paper and wrote down her number. "call me" she smiled at him, "so are you a junior?" gilbert asked questionly as they started to walk, "uhm no no no, im a senior. though, sometimes i do dress like a sophomore and junior. it's my first year here and i only know a few people."

"WELL I'D BE HAPPY TO SHOW YOU AROUND" gilbert looked down at her, a little happy that she was around his age. "id love that" and like that, they were off. "i can't believe that just happened" kennedy shook her head in disappointment. "what happened?" anne looked up at her confused. "gilbert meets the new girl and she gives him her number? i don't get it, i thought he liked yo-" kennedy stopped herself before finishing the sentence. "liking who?"

"NO ONE, NO ONE..." kennedy looked back down. "oh god here comes bitch and her soft squad." anne sighed. josie came strutting down the pathway wearing her usual, bad bitch. ruby and diana always had to follow her when they came to school, it's not that they wanted to but because josie threatened them to. if they didn't listen to what she said, she'd spread rumours about them around the school. "hey sluts. party at mine in a few weeks, your lucky im inviting everyone in junior and senior year. last time i included sophomores and my god was it a mess.." josie sighed down. "we'll be there jo" kennedy tried smiling at her before she walked off. "my god, have you ever met anyone so ignorant in your entire life?" ruby barged into kennedy and anne's conversation. "yes" "no"
the group laughed and walked inside.

ANNE TOOK HER SEAT in her photography class. usually, kennedy or ruby would sit next to her but the two girls had to help show a few new people around. just before class started, anne's teacher told the class that there was a new student joining their school. "today, we have a new student joining us. joshua, you can sit next to....anne" she smiled at him. anne couldn't believe it. the joshua bassett goes to her school now? and is sitting next to her? "hey" joshua whispered at anne. "h-hi" she smiled nervously. "so i brought frankie with me so we can do our trade"

"DID YOU COME TO MY SCHOOL, just to have a picnic with me" anne started to chuckle nervously. "mmm....maybe. but i also needed to go back to school since i've finished shooting season 2 of high school musical series and what better school to come to than avonlea high" joshua smirked at anne. "fine, pick me up at 5:30 and i'll take you out on a picnic ONLY if you bring franklin" anne smiled and turned her attention back to the teacher. once school finished, anne and kennedy biked back home together. anne was suspicious of gilbert since he usually rides home with them but today...he didn't. anne said goodbye to kennedy and went to get ready.

࿐₊˚ .

[ anne's outfit ]

[ josh's outfit ]

࿐₊˚ .

𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬, eddieholland 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1,827,928 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅: valeryarthurs

𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞: val and i found this plant..

user what about anne?

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬 what do we name it..?
↳ 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞 i don't know.

𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 this is so cute

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 oh how i love nature
↳ 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞 🍃

user whos valery?

𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 bruh..

+

𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞, 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝑎𝑛𝑑 5,837 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅: gillyblythe

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬: beach dates w this one.

𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞 i love your dress
↳ 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬 i love your shirt.

user whos she?

𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 <3

+

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 up at 5:30 as she told him and he took her to a nearby beach. thankfully, it wasn't the beach that gilbert was at. joshua layed out a blanket and pulled out franklin and a guitar. "YES FRANKIE" anne squealed, she took the stuffed bear and kissed its forehead. "forever mine" anne said as she looked up at joshua. "frankie is mine but we can share him" joshua smiled at her. "fine fine" anne looked out to the ocean. "how i love the ocean" she muttered to herself. "you like the ocean?" joshua asked her curiously. "i do. i hardly ever get to see it due to how busy i am but in the rare chances that i do get to come, i love it" anne smiled at him.

━━━ authors note!
im honestly so
excited to write the
next chapter <3
xoxo, angie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 13.9K 164
- no smut - crush x reader - my writing improves throughout :) - NO LONGER UPDATED -------- ☘︎ european date format ☘︎︎ started: 15/02/2020 finis...
740 113 14
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
4.8K 286 17
𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 �...
512 56 11
"'Tragical Romance and all?' 'Remains to be seen.'" - I watched "Anne with an E" last August and I'm excited for season three, so here I am with a f...