Makeup, Moonbin

By gravviee

"Congratulations, you're officially Astro's Makeup Artist" Started: March 28, 2019 Ended: April 8, 2020 Note:... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.

25.

1.4K 68 8
By gravviee

▢▢▢

"Now that I'm here, what did you want to talk about?"

Leejan was willing enough to take me out for lunch so we first grabbed a cup of coffee at Rocco's. It was hard for me to sleep last night due to that last minute text so I was able to conjure up exactly 4 hours of sleep. Yeah let's face it, yesterday was just crap.

"Alright then, how should I say this.." he started off by clearing his throat.

"Jasmin, I like you"

I almost choked on my coffee by the words he said. "I'm sorry what?" I coughed. I could not believe what I was hearing.

A light laugh escaped from his mouth. "I like you, wait lemme rephrase.... I love you"

I could feel my cheeks burn up in a matter of seconds. It was only normal for a person to get flushed if their friend randomly pulls up the 8 lettered words, right?

Why now all of a sudden?

"W-Woah wait wait, so you have feelings for me?" I asked with a questioning tone. The quiet boy nodded.

I returned a face "Why?"

"Because,.... you're different from all the other girls I've met before. You're truthful and you care about the people around you, especially to me"

I felt flustered by those kind things he said about me. Leejan never did anything wrong, yet he will be the one who has to suffer now..

"Leejan..." I calmly spoke. "I appreciate everything you have done for me but I-"

"Yeah I already know. You don't feel the same way about me" he cut me off. I blinked a couple of times in confusion since he took the words right out of my mouth.

"Jasmin, I know you like that guy in Fantagio. The way you act around him is so much different from the way you act around me... and I'm fine about it" he confessed with a smirk. I didn't utter a word.

"Seeing you happy is all I care about. So you should talk to him. Finally tell him how you feel before you head off working in another company"

I let out a soft smile and held onto his hand. "Leejan you are such a nice guy and I'm so so sorry for not reciprocating the same feelings for you in return. You have done so much for me, thank you"

The boy gently patted my head. "Anytime, Jasmin"

——

5:00 p.m.
The time came when I had to make an entrance in the BigHit Entertainment company. I was less angry than I was a few days ago, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not speaking a single word to my sister.

I was patiently waiting inside the car until my driver told me I was able to leave. The building complex was so much bigger than Fantagio, that's for sure.

I still need to wrap my head around the fact that the idols I'll be working with are like the number 1 boy group in the whole world. Well known or not, they for sure will not give me the same excitement and thrill as Astro.

"Ms. Jasmin, you may now excuse yourself. The CEO will be waiting for you by the door"

I lifted my head up after hearing the driver's words, then politely bowed. "Thank You very much!"

Making way to the front door, I gently patted down on my attire and fixed my hair. Even though I don't wanna be here, I still gotta look professional.

When a worker politely opened the door for me, someone I didn't want to see was simply in front of me. Why is she here?? My eyes widened a bit, but didn't leave too much emotion.

"Hey... Jasmin we need to talk," Aoi calmly said. I huffed at breath and rolled my eyes.

"What is there to talk about Aoi? All you do is take away the things I love the most just so you can put up your stupid image of being one of the best models in the industry"

My sister still didn't say anything, knowing that what I said was true. "I know, I know. What i did was just cruel, I'm so sorry but please hear me out"

"What is it?" I gritted, following up with my arms crossed.

Aoi straightened her posture and looked me straight through the eyes. "I cancelled the invitation for you to be working under BigHit. So you have no reason to be here."

I relaxed my shoulders and softened my gaze at my sister. After hearing this, it brought out a soothing ease off of my body.

"Again, I'm so sorry for not being a very good role model for you, I should've let you choose how you wanted to live your life. I was just being too overprotective seeing my baby sister grow up"

That had to be the first time I've ever heard my sister say something like this. My eyes started tearing a bit and my throat was getting thick. I was just so happy that my sister was opening up to me.

"Eonni.." I croaked, before giving her a big embrace.
"I love you so much! I'm also sorry for acting up on you and everything"

The woman let out a soft chuckle and hugged me back. We were in this position for like 10 seconds.

"Wait... so I'm still working in Fantagio??" I asked with a bit of excitement. My sister pouted her lips and slowly turned her head. "Nope, you are not working under fantagio anymore still"

"WHAT!!" I loudly groaned, massaging my temples. My sister rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey, cut that out! We are still in public" she whispered. "Don't think too much about this situation. Everything will be cleared out by the end of the day" I nodded for understanding and lowered my head to the ground.

"By the way, you need to head to Rocco's. I heard that you are much needed there. Like now" My eyebrows furrowed.

The way my sister told me, sounded as if it was a life or death situation. Sure makes me curious though... What was going on in that coffee shop?

"Wait why though?" I asked again. Aoi simply shrugged and leashed me out of the entertainment building. "Just head straight Rocco's if you want to find out, okay?"

With that, my sister left me outside with questions hovering my head. I called the Secretary if she was able to lend me a ride there.

Eventually, she came out with her iconic SUV which made a smile form on my face.

"Jasmin! I'm so glad I can see you smiling again!" She yelled from across the window. I giggled from her enthusiasm and immediately opened the car door.

"So how was your first day in Bighit?" She asked, keeping her gaze to the front.

"Actually, I'm not working there anymore, hehe" I sheepishly grinned. The Secretary slightly tilted her head to face me, returning a puzzling expression. "So you are jobless right now?"

"Yup.."

"Oh don't worry about it, you'll probably find another decent job in the next day or so"

"maybe.." I said, staring off out the window. I placed my earphones in, and once again played some of Astro's songs. There was some silence after that discussion.

——

"Okay kiddo! Your stop to Rocco's"
I lifted my head up from the window after hearing her voice.

"Already..." I stirred while rubbing my eyes. I didn't think I would take a quick nap after listening to one song.

"Thank you very much for driving me here, Secretary" I beamed, stretching my arms forward. The woman returned that genuine smile and patted my shoulder.

"No worries Jas! But tell me what's happening in Rocco's?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure, my sister told me to head there as soon as possible"

The secretary nodded in understanding then gave me one final push out the car. "Alright! Just text me if you need a ride home!"

"Thanks again!!" I said before she drifted away.

When I entered the coffee shop, my nose was filled with that iconic sweet caramel aroma. The scent brought multiple chills rushing down my spine. Why haven't I been here during my breakdowns??

I still didn't understand why I was brought here. Was I supposed to look for someone? Order something in particular? I kept scanning around, hoping to see if anyone was waiting for me.

"Oh you must be the girl!"

I quickly shifted my gaze to the voice. It was one of the baristas at the cashier place, waving for my attention. I walked up towards him, wondering what he meant by that.

"Um hey," I said with a polite bow. "I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure of what is going on?" I asked the barista. He appeared to be around the same age as me but he was much shorter.

"Your friend has been waiting for you up at the rooftop for quite awhile, but before you go, lemme give you a free iced caramel frappe"

"Oh thank you very much!!" I again made a quick bow.

I was then thinking who could be waiting up there. Probably Ji Eun since she did mention something about planning a coffee date with me.

"Here ya go, miss" he gently gave me the beverage which I took cautiously.

I made my way to the staircase that led to the rooftop seats. I never really went up there so I wasn't sure what to expect.

When I opened the clear glass door, a gentle breeze flew past me. It revealed a bit of the city of Seoul, when the sun is almost about to set, leaving that peachy tint on the sky.

The furnitures outside were just as aesthetically pleasing as the ones inside. The only difference were that big LED lights were hung around the place and there were more plants and succulents.

I kept admiring the beautiful decorations until my eyes fell for that someone who has been waiting for me.
Moonbin.

▢▢▢

a/n: Well there ya go! A double update. Make sure you vote and comment!! Thank you for readinggg!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 72
Eunwoo the beauty and Moonbin the meme. Moonbin runs a fanaccount/meme account of Cha Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo is a popular Instagram model with a love for...
39.1K 1.8K 30
Due to other students misbehavior, Eunwoo started to form a huge hatred towards school. Everything about the environment irritates him until he met...
137K 7.2K 39
Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. ...
372 8 20
"They promised me that dreams could come true... But forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too." November 2nd 2017 - December 23rd 2018